=== ..[topic/#ubuntu-meeting:ubotu] : Calendar: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/event | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/ | 12 Apr 20:00 UTC: MOTU | 12 Apr 20:00 UTC: Development Team | 12 Apr 21:00 UTC: Ubuntu Development Team | 13 Apr 20:00 UTC: Forum Council | 17 Apr 15:00 UTC: Kernel Team | 17 Apr 20:00 UTC: Community Council
=== hoora_ [i=ariel@gateway/tor/x-ded1badc92ebdbcd] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== ogra [n=ogra@ubuntu/member/ogra] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== ToonArmy [n=chris@88-105-163-143.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== ogra [n=ogra@ubuntu/member/ogra] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== rolando-ve [n=rolando-@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== rpereira [n=rpereira@ubuntu/member/rpereira] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== mvo_ [n=egon@p54A67FA8.dip.t-dialin.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== avoine [n=avoine@modemcable056.3-203-24.mc.videotron.ca] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== yharrow_1 [n=sysadmin@h-68-167-71-123.nycmny83.dynamic.covad.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== j_ack [n=rudi@p508D81E4.dip0.t-ipconnect.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== zul [n=chuck@CPE0006258ec6c1-CM000a73655d0e.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== zorglu_ [n=zorglub@165.43.102-84.rev.gaoland.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== ash211_ [n=andrew@user-1121ofb.dialup.mindspring.com] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== fernando [n=fernando@unaffiliated/musb] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== effie_jayx [n=l3ap@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Hobbsee [n=Hobbsee@ubuntu/member/hobbsee] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== beuno [n=martin@ubuntu/member/beuno] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== rpereira [n=rpereira@ubuntu/member/rpereira] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== freeflying [i=root@gobstopper.dreamhost.com] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Hobbsee [n=Hobbsee@ubuntu/member/hobbsee] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== asac_ [n=asac@debian/developer/asac] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== jtholmes [n=chatzill@72-254-59-234.client.stsn.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== topyli [n=topyli@unaffiliated/topyli] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== topyli [n=topyli@unaffiliated/topyli] has left #ubuntu-meeting []
=== gouki_ [n=gouki@ubuntu/member/gouki] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Hobbsee [n=Hobbsee@ubuntu/member/hobbsee] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== iwj [n=ian@xenophobe.extern.relativity.greenend.org.uk] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== dholbach [n=daniel@i59F72060.versanet.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== arualavi [n=Iva@117.Red-83-33-7.dynamicIP.rima-tde.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== juliux [n=juliux@ubuntu/member/juliux] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== surge [n=highvolt@dsl-240-91-192.telkomadsl.co.za] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== raphink [n=raphink@ubuntu/member/raphink] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== cyt [n=cyt@linux.cs.ccu.edu.tw] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== ogra___ [n=ogra@p548AD98E.dip.t-dialin.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== ogra [n=ogra@ubuntu/member/ogra] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== mvo [n=egon@p54a67fa8.dip.t-dialin.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== mvo_ [n=egon@p54A67FA8.dip.t-dialin.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== freeflying [i=freeflyi@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== heno [n=henrik@ubuntu/member/heno] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== kwwii [n=kwwii@p549547FB.dip.t-dialin.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== mc44 [n=mc44@unaffiliated/mc44] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== seb128 [n=seb128@ubuntu/member/seb128] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Keybuk [n=scott@quest.netsplit.com] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== pitti [n=pitti@ubuntu/member/pitti] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== mdz_ [n=mdz@yttrium.canonical.com] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
mdz_it seems that about half the keyboard shortcuts in xchat close the application or a tab10:57
seb128mdz_: use the other half then :p10:58
=== seb128 runs
=== pkl_ [n=phillip@lougher.demon.co.uk] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
mdzcjwatson,Keybuk: is everyone here who's expected?10:59
asaci am here ... in case i am expected ;)11:00
iwjHello everyone ...11:00
dokoseems to be a slow start today =)11:01
cjwatsonBenC said he wanted to be here, but he may have keeled over with exhaustion11:01
Keybukmdz: yes11:01
fabbioneit's also 3/4am there11:01
cjwatsoneveryone else is here11:01
cjwatsonfabbione: he was aware of that11:01
mdzfabbione: 5, but wasn't expecting him at this meeting11:02
=== BenC [n=bcollins@debian/developer/bcollins] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
pittiI saw him an hour ago11:02
mdzBenC: good morning11:02
fabbionehere he is11:02
cjwatson00:47 <BenC> would this meeting be opportune time to discuss the kernel upload?11:02
cjwatson00:47 <cjwatson> I certainly won't hold it against you if you aren't there, as long as I have all the information needed to represent kernel interests11:02
cjwatson00:47 <cjwatson> yes11:02
cjwatson00:47 <BenC> then I'll make it11:02
BenCgood morning11:02
mdzso, welcome everyone.  thanks for being available even though this was a bit last-minute11:02
mdzthe release is creeping up on us, and I think we're a little bit behind where we ought to be right now, so it seemed wise to get everyone together to go over the outstanding issues11:03
mdzKeybuk and Mithrandir have been reviewing our progress11:03
mdzKeybuk: would you give an overview of where we stand?11:04
KeybukCurrent status is that the release candidate images prepared yesterday had several problems with them11:04
Keybuknotably things like the "About Ubuntu" menu option being missing11:04
pitti#105593 :(11:04
Keybukand /etc/lsb, /etc/issue, etc. all being wrong11:04
pitti^ is the worst one I found11:05
seb128about ubuntu, launchpad integration have been fixed yesterday11:05
seb128bug #10559311:05
Mithrandirseb128: and accepted into the archive this morning.11:05
Keybukwe also haven't performed several of the steps leading to the candidate, including hardware certification testing11:05
seb128Mithrandir: rock on11:05
Keybukfabbione: I believe you've got that started now?11:05
mdz(incidentally, is anyone else having trouble with firefox stalling for a very long time at "Connecting to launchpad.net..."?)11:05
ubotuMalone bug 105593 in restricted-manager "claims that nvidia is in use on live system" [Undecided,Confirmed]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/10559311:05
fabbioneKeybuk: yes already started. we got only one bug so far11:05
Keybukmdz: yes, problem is at LP end11:05
seb128mdz: yeah, it's really really really slow since yesterday :/11:06
fabbioneKeybuk: i think Marc has almost completed the first round11:06
mdzpitti: the lrm change fixes the immediate problem, right?11:07
asacmdz: what do you mean by stalled? like no redraw of ui ... or just waiting for server?11:07
pittimdz: right, there are actually two problems11:07
pitti(1) r-m warns you about non-free drivers being in use, taints kernel, prone to raise political discussions11:07
pitti(2) as soon as an user actually enables nvidia, it is going to break their X because of ABI incompatibility (except if they have a very *very* new card which is not supported by nvidia-glx)11:07
mdzasac: I did some packet level debugging which I posted to the launchpad list; let's talk about it later11:07
asacmdz: k11:07
pittimdz: thus we would break many X.orgs instead of showing off compiz&co for nvidia users :(11:08
Mithrandirpitti: but the lrm fix in the queue fixes this, right?11:08
pittiit's not built yet, though11:08
MithrandirI'm driving the publisher by hand now11:09
pittibut I saw that the source is in the archive11:09
pitti'no builds recorded' instead of 'needs build', hmm11:09
mdzfabbione: is there any estimate of how long the cert tests will take11:10
fabbionemdz: Marc is working hard to catch up. he promised to be as fast as he can, but no numbers for an ETA11:10
fabbionemdz: i expect at least another day11:10
pittiso, we have the l-r-m problem, the hwdb notification, about ubuntu menu items, lsb; we can probably live with any single one of them, but all together look really bad IMHO11:10
mdzfabbione: I think it is irrelevant for now; either there will be no problems discovered and we can release, or there will be problems and we'll need to delay11:11
fabbionemdz: as i said.. one bug found so far in n-m already reported by other people. I will be able to tell you more in a few hours when Montreal wakes up11:12
fabbionemdz: i didn't know about the meeting till this morning, otherwise i would have gathered more info11:12
seb128pitti: hwdb and about ubuntu are supposed to be fixed now, no?11:12
=== tritium_ [n=tritium@ubuntu/member/tritium] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
pittiseb128: right, should be in the archive11:13
mdzfabbione: bug number?11:13
Mithrandirseb128: they are, if you run apt-get update.11:13
seb128Mithrandir: ok, just making sure because pitti listed them11:13
Mithrandirnote however that ubuntu-docs still have "feisty fawn" in them in some places.11:13
fabbionemdz: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/10568811:13
pittiseb128: argh, no, hwdb-client is still the old one11:13
Mithrandir(with the version numbers, mind, so it's less bad)11:13
ubotuMalone bug 105688 in network-manager "NetworkManager applet shows No network connection when there is a network connection (dup-of: 105234)" [Undecided,Needs info] 11:13
ubotuMalone bug 105234 in network-manager "Netowrk manager says disconnected but is connected and working" [Medium,Confirmed] 11:13
seb128that's network-manager change is confusing a lot of users11:14
seb128that network-manager change11:14
Mithrandirseb128: but it's confusing them rather than leaving them with broken networks.11:14
sladenNM is teh rock.11:14
pittiseb128: red herring, drescher has the new hwdb-client, so that's fixed as well11:14
ograsladen, the rock we all get buried under ?11:14
seb128Mithrandir: how hard would it be to display no icon when it's not used?11:15
Mithrandirseb128: probably doable.  I'll look into it.11:15
seb128would be great11:15
ograseb128, it already does that if i shut down my WLAN (but keep the static iface up)11:15
ograas soon as i load the bcm module again, its back11:15
ograso juat abusing that function could probably work11:16
cjwatsonMithrandir: could the n-m bug be due to your most recent change?11:16
Mithrandircjwatson: yes, and while the confusion isn't intentional, it is behaving correctly.11:17
Mithrandirso we need to address the confusion.11:17
cjwatsonMithrandir: is there an explanation in the bug of the confusion?11:17
seb128cjwatson: network-manager does the right thing, it says there is no network configured though11:17
seb128which means is not managing any11:18
Mithrandirwhat seb says.11:18
seb128but have an icon saying "no network configured" confuses users11:18
cjwatsonthe bug above only has confused comments from users, AFAICS11:18
cjwatsonit needs an authoritative comment from somebody who understands what is going on11:18
seb128because there is a network configured and working11:18
henoI tested it with my father. He was slightly confused, but shrugged when the network worked anyway11:19
Mithrandirthere seems to be a real bug related to the "disable networking" menu item, I need to investigate what's the problem there.11:20
fabbionewouldn't be possible to change the string to match reality?11:20
fabbionelike: "hey dude.. i can't manage your setup. kthxbye"11:20
Mithrandirfabbione: it would break translations, but otherwise that's a possibility.11:20
fabbionewe can always unbreak them with langpacks update11:20
fabbioneit's probably the less intrusive change we can do11:21
henoyes, the string is more confusing than the icon11:21
fabbionedunno how many langs that string is translated, but i am pretty sure we can fix the major ones within the team11:21
seb128fabbione: what's wrong with hiding the icon when there is nothing to manage?11:22
seb128that doesn't break any string11:22
heno'Please replug your network cable' would work, because that 'fixes' it for the session :)11:22
mdzheno: how does that fix it?11:22
pittiseb128: but you'd lose the menu entry for static configuration or enabling wlan, etc.11:22
fabbioneseb128: nothing.. you need to change code and possibly add other regressions11:22
iwjBenC: Is bug 99648 the same as bug 53268 ?11:22
cjwatsonheno: sounds more specific than the problem in fact indicates?11:22
mdzthis isn't the time to think about redesigning the UI11:22
seb128pitti: can you enable wlan when there is not connexion managed?11:22
ubotuMalone bug 99648 in linux-source-2.6.20 "MMC/SD memory card reader does not work" [High,Fix committed]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/9964811:22
ubotuMalone bug 53268 in hal "On Thinkpad X60s and Z60 SD card reader doesn't work" [Undecided,Confirmed]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/5326811:22
henomdz: if you unplu and replug ethernet it behaves as expected until you reboot11:23
pittiseb128: if you disabled it before, then you'll be in that situation11:23
mdzit seems there is a genuine issue, but we ought not rush in a poorly thought out change11:23
mdzheno: why?  I thought in this situation, n-m was ignoring the interface11:23
pittidisabling wlan temporarily should not cause the icon to go away11:23
henoI think it ignores it bacause the network is brought up during boot, before n-m11:23
henoif you 'let n-m find it' it's happy11:24
=== Admiral_Chicago [n=freddy@ubuntu/member/admiral-chicago] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
mdzheno: but if it's already being managed by ifupdown, that would result in confusion (like two dhclients)11:25
Mithrandirmdz: except the fact that network-manager kills it as part of its startup.11:26
Mithrandirvoid nm_system_kill_all_dhcp_daemons (void)11:27
Mithrandir{ nm_spawn_process ("/usr/bin/killall -q dhclient");11:27
henoMithrandir: so when it does that it should also set a flag so it remembers to check for an active network later11:27
mdzwhat a piece of work11:27
fabbioneMithrandir: and it doesn't always work because sometime we spawn dhclient311:27
KeybukMithrandir: isn't it dhclient3?11:28
ograMithrandir, could you call that nm_system_kill_all_dhcp_client ??11:28
Mithrandirfabbione: we can kill those too.11:28
Mithrandirogra: no.11:28
fabbioneMithrandir: we should11:28
ograMithrandir, thats confusing :)11:28
Mithrandirogra: I'm not going to change the name of NM-internal interfaces.11:28
fabbioneogra: no you can't. the nm backends export a standard API towards the rest11:28
cjwatsonMithrandir: n-m ubuntu5 was a further fix for the problem with people with manually configured interfaces having trouble with n-m claiming they were offline, yes?11:28
Treenakswhat if n-m only manages one of several DHCP interfaces?11:29
ograMithrandir, oh, i thought it was a new function ... ignore me :)=11:29
Mithrandircjwatson: it was a revert to the ubuntu3 behaviour, except we don't claim to be offline if there are disabled devices available.11:29
cjwatsonMithrandir: remind me, was there a bug about that?11:30
Mithrandirand then the applet is patched to check both the online/offline status and the number of devices managed.  If the number of managed devices is zero, it goes into "we are offline" mode.11:30
Mithrandircjwatson: yes, it broke LTSP setups for instance.11:30
Mithrandirlet me find the bug #11:30
cjwatsonwe should have a policy that late changes must have a bug# referenced in the changelog11:31
ogracjwatson, it hogged static interfaces that are configured in /e/n/i and teared them down because NM allows only one iface to be up11:31
KeybukMithrandir: why do you kill dhclient, rather than invoke ifdown?11:31
fabbioneKeybuk: that's what upstream does in all backends IIRC11:32
fabbioneKeybuk: you don't want to call ifdown because the interface might be in use for nfs mounts11:32
fabbioneKeybuk: just take over the dhcp process11:32
Keybukredhat don't have something quite like our ifup though11:32
MithrandirKeybuk: I believe that code is either from upstream or from you, I haven't written it.11:32
Keybuksince ifdown won't work for that interface after you kill its dhclient11:32
Mithrandircjwatson: 10002111:32
cjwatsonBenC: are you still awake?11:34
fabbioneam i still connected?11:37
seb128fabbione: yes11:37
mvofabbione: no11:37
MithrandirI could make it use the connected icon and change the tooltip if there are manual devices, would that be good enough?11:41
ograsounds like11:41
ograas long as it doesnt *always* show the connected icon then at least :)11:41
Mithrandirogra: it'll always show it if you have manually configured devices.11:42
henoMithrandir: by manual, do you mean eth0 or static IP?11:42
ograthats fine11:42
ograheno, static ip and auto in /e/n/i11:42
henothis problem occurs with dhcp too11:42
henowhich is the most common for basic users11:43
Mithrandirheno: anything not managed by NM.11:43
ograyou mean if /e/n/i is empty ?11:43
henook, that will work then11:43
ograthen it shouldnt happen ...11:43
=== sky_walkie [i=czzhrd02@xdsl-563.lodz.dialog.net.pl] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
cjwatsonso we have a possible proposal to skip release candidate and release Herd 6 instead11:44
cjwatsonat this point, if we have to delay release candidate, there'll be very little time to squeeze in validation11:44
mdzwe need to hear from Ben about these kernel bugs11:45
mdzthe changes which are proposed are too intrusive for 7 days before release11:45
cjwatsonso Herd 6 would be a much-less-validated set of images11:45
mdzso if the problems are truly showstoppers, then we are looking at a delay of the release11:45
=== juliux [n=juliux@ubuntu/member/juliux] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
fabbionewhat kind of delay we are talking about?11:45
fabbioneone week? two weeks?11:45
mdztoday was the first I had heard of these issues11:45
mdzfabbione: unknown11:45
cjwatsonHPA has been on the table for some time and Ben has tested the patch on his array of non-HPA hardware11:46
mdzfabbione: this change is proposing to switch to an entirely different IDE driver for a huge proportion of Intel based systesm11:46
mdz(bug 96857)11:46
cjwatsonthe PIIX thing I think we should drop11:46
ubotuMalone bug 96857 in linux-source-2.6.20 "Feisty Beta: debian-installer does not mount cdrom" [High,Fix committed]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/9685711:46
mdzso we have:11:47
mdzkernel issues: we will have a talk with Ben when he wakes up and review those11:48
mdznetwork-manager: Keybuk is looking over the patches and doing some further analysis11:48
mdzwhat else is on the table?11:48
fabbioneserver installer issues: Keybuk is on it already. bug #10562311:48
ubotuMalone bug 105623 in devmapper "udev rules missing from udeb" [High,Confirmed]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/10562311:49
mdzcertification: we will await results, and have to decide on whether to delay if there are problems11:49
mdz(fabio tracking)11:49
mdzfabbione: this is a showstopper?11:49
mvoI would like to add additional sanity checking into the release upgrader for python, but that should not be controversal I hope?11:49
fabbionemdz: for RC no (would be enough a release note). For final yes11:49
Mithrandirfabbione: fwiw, it just worked fine for me.11:50
mdzfabbione: note that there is unlikely to be an RC unless we delay11:50
fabbioneMithrandir: it works.. it only takes ages to work.. so if you don't look at it and go back after a while you don't even notice11:50
Mithrandirfabbione: ok.11:50
fabbioneMithrandir: it's about waiting 3 minutes for each devmapper device to be created11:51
mdzmvo: for the CDs?11:51
fabbionemdz: yeah of course..11:51
cjwatsonjust adding those rules to the udeb stands a good chance of breaking the partitioner. I'd veto that.11:51
cjwatson(because it would bring LVs/whatever up by default which the partitioner isn't expecting)11:51
mvomdz: having it on the CD is a bonus, but if its available online that should be fine11:51
fabbionecjwatson: they are the exact same rules that lands in the installed system11:51
cjwatsonfabbione: the installed system is different in important ways11:52
dokomdz: bug 105642, bug 10582811:52
cjwatsonrelease note and point release if we can get the change tested. It's annoying, but fixing it is very risky11:52
ubotuMalone bug 105642 in linux-source-2.6.20 "kernel panic starting edubuntu dvd in live mode with VGA" [High,Unconfirmed]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/10564211:52
ubotuMalone bug 105828 in Ubuntu "wrong keyboard layout after LTSP chroot install" [Undecided,Unconfirmed]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/10582811:52
Mithrandirwhile it's annoying, I don't think it's a showstopper either.11:52
fabbionecjwatson: i think Keybuk can tell you more about the status11:53
mdzdoko: you are saying that these are showstopper bugs?11:53
cjwatsonfabbione: I've already spoken with Scott about this.11:53
fabbionecjwatson: ok11:53
cjwatsonkeyboard layout> totally not release-critical. dpkg-reconfigure console-setup11:53
ogramdz, i'm not yet sure 105828 is a valid one, i havent seen it in any installs here11:53
dokomdz: well, a kernel panic for the default install? IMO rc for the final; the edubuntu install not.11:53
ogramdz, doko and i are still investigating11:54
mdzdoko: I'm asking you; you just gave bug numbers without context11:54
ogradoko, the panic doesnt happen witjh the CD here11:54
mdzdoko: a kernel panic under what circumstances?11:54
ogramdz, framebuffer11:54
ograit immediatley dies if it tries frambuffer stuff11:54
ograi.e. directly after gfxboot11:55
dokomdz: 105642: insert the edubuntu amd64 dvd, let it boot alone.11:55
ograit either is specific to dokos HW or to the DVD11:55
ograi dont see it on two different machines with the CD11:55
dokoogra: I can recheck with another DVD, but not other hardware11:55
MithrandirI can check it here once I finish downloading the edubuntu dvd11:56
henoI have the Edubuntu DVD, I'll check too11:57
mdzsurely this is not specific to edubuntu11:57
ogradoko, i find it weird that you have so many bugs i dont see anywhere else ...11:57
mdzif it is, it's even less potentially serious11:57
ograespecially the keyboard thing i see no technical way how that could happen11:57
mdzit's easy enough to test, should not be hardware-specific11:58
cjwatsonI'm burning an Ubuntu amd64 DVD now11:58
ogramdz, still i'm missing a logical explanation how a setting in a chroot can influence a confiog file on the host system11:59
cjwatsonogra: it's not release-critical. please worry about it later11:59
cjwatsonwe do not have time to get into extensive research regarding non-release-critical problems11:59
ogracjwatson, well ... having all edubuntu installs with US keyboard is something i'd see as RC11:59
cjwatsonI disagree11:59
cjwatsonyou can reconfigure it trivially, and furthermore you already said it's not happening to you12:00
ogra80% of your users are non english12:00
cjwatsonunless you feel that your testing is in some way inadequate?12:00
ogranot really ... it worked the last releases :)12:00
cjwatsonI'm not dismissing doko's problem, but I do think that it is not something to delay release for12:01
ograif i start seeing it too i'd consider it for edubuntu12:01
ograbut i dont (yet ?) so this discussion is pointless12:02
mdzok, so we have a current direction for each of the outstanding issues I mentioned12:03
mdzlast call for other issues we need to be aware of for release12:03
pittibug 104602?12:04
mdzwe are in a delicate state right now, and it's important to know how serious it is12:04
ubotuMalone bug 104602 in sysvinit "root password visible at emergency console" [Undecided,In progress]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/10460212:04
pittican be fixed in a security update as well, though12:04
fabbioneah so i was not the only one12:04
fabbionethat's also with upstart12:04
pittiit's an usplash bug really12:05
Mithrandirmdz: were you able to reproduce the NM resume from hibernate problem?12:05
pittiit's not a release blocker, but important IMHO12:05
fabbionemdz: there is a bug in multipath-tools but i already uploaded the fixed version. it's not worth more discussion here.12:05
Keybukpitti: we don't set root passwords by default, and you have to be at the console anyway12:06
kwwiinot a show stopper, but I was hoping to finish a usplash/CD install pic for Xubuntu12:06
Keybukdefinitely not stopping the show ;)12:06
mdzpitti: definitely a serious issue which should be fixed12:06
mdzpitti: but I think it can be a security update12:06
cjwatsonCD install images can go in very late, usplash less so12:06
kwwiiis that still possible?12:06
pittiI agree, but you wanted to be aware of important issues, so I thought I'd mention it12:06
mdzpitti: thanks12:06
kwwiicjwatson: in any case, it should be done by tomorrow at the latest - if it is too late, so be it12:07
mdzif you don't have a release-critical task to work on, please join #ubuntu-bugs12:08
mdzand help keep an eye out for unexpected issues as they arise12:08
mdzif you discover something which looks serious, please talk to Colin, Scott or myself12:09
mdzthere will be further communication about the kernel, certification and other outstanding issues as it is available12:09
pittiso, will we get new RC images?12:09
fabbioneor Herd-6?12:09
fabbionewhat's the consensum now?12:09
pittiwell, it's just a name12:09
mdzwe will get new daily builds12:09
mdzit is unknown whether we will delay the release or not12:09
mdzand that will determine the plan for remaining milestones12:10
cjwatsonI do not feel we should have a release candidate at this point12:10
fabbionepitti: well herd-6 will involve a new RC set12:10
cjwatsonunless the release is delayed12:10
mdzthere is no point doing a full validation test of an RC at this point when there are known blockers12:10
cjwatsonpitti: herd-6 => not a complete round of validation12:10
mdzhas everyone done at least one test of each of their assigned ISOs?12:11
mdzplease confirm12:11
=== fabbione did
=== dholbach did too
pkl_pkl: yes12:11
cjwatsonI will have done in about one minute when I reboot12:11
mdzheno: are you able to tell if any tests were outstanding?12:11
Mithrandirserver, not the kubuntu amd64 dvd yet (since cdimage was excessively slow yesterday)12:11
fabbionemdz: https://www.stgraber.org/ubuntu/isotesting has  a pretty good overview12:12
henomdz: https://www.stgraber.org/ubuntu/isotesting12:12
pittihttps://www.stgraber.org/ubuntu/isotesting shows quite a number of (0)s12:12
asacoh wait ... not yet finished ... will finish later today12:12
henonetboot is undertested and DVDs12:12
iwjdoko: Thanks for doing those dvd tests btw.12:12
henoand upgrades, I'm doing some of those now12:13
iwjErr, dholbach I mean.12:13
mdzheno: please review with cjwatson and determine whether we need to push some specific cases12:13
dokoiwj: they were assigned to me :)12:13
dholbachiwj: np12:13
mdzok, we've taken long enough with this meeting, let's reconvene later once we've filled in some of the unknowns12:13
mdzadjourned, thanks all12:13
iwjdoko: Were they ?  heno said he was going to give them to me but as it was I didn't get the iso downloaded in time.12:13
mvoogra: I can do a round of edubuntu upgrades tests for you if you want12:13
=== asac leaves in a hurry
dholbachbye asac12:14
ogramvo, appreciated12:14
=== mvo prepares another tea
dokoiwj: just the edubuntu amd64 dvd12:14
pittiMithrandir: hm, without RC being decided, when would be a good time to upload new langpacks?12:15
highvoltageyou guys rock.12:16
Mithrandirpitti: after RC12:16
pittiMithrandir: right, but now it's not even clear when or whether that will be12:16
fabbionepitti: i'd say we keep RC mode until they decide and go from there12:16
Mithrandirpitti: true.  I'd like to do the current set of images first at least.12:16
fabbionei see little point in pushing more atm12:16
pittiMithrandir: right12:17
pittiMithrandir: it can't happen before tomorrow midday anyway12:17
=== kwwii_ [n=kwwii@p54955f10.dip.t-dialin.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== kwwii [n=kwwii@p54955f10.dip.t-dialin.net] has left #ubuntu-meeting ["Konversation]
=== somebody_ [n=somebody@penguin.lhup.edu] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== MatthewV [n=MatthewV@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== pitti [n=pitti@ubuntu/member/pitti] has left #ubuntu-meeting ["Bye"]
=== finalbeta [n=gggggggg@d54C6865D.access.telenet.be] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== jsgotangco [n=jsg123@ubuntu/member/jsgotangco] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== guerby [n=guerby@gut75-4-82-235-162-148.fbx.proxad.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== ogra [n=ogra@ubuntu/member/ogra] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== ogra [n=ogra@p548AD98E.dip.t-dialin.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== mvo_ [n=egon@p54A65EA4.dip.t-dialin.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Hobbsee [n=Hobbsee@ubuntu/member/hobbsee] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== fernando [n=fernando@unaffiliated/musb] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== etank [n=etank@ubuntu/member/etank] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Moot2 [n=MootBot@kryten.incognitus.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Moot2 is now known as MootBot
Simira@schedule Oslo02:38
ubotuSchedule for Europe/Oslo: 12 Apr 22:00: MOTU | 12 Apr 22:00: Development Team | 12 Apr 23:00: Ubuntu Development Team | 13 Apr 22:00: Forum Council | 17 Apr 17:00: Kernel Team | 17 Apr 22:00: Community Council02:38
Simirawhat's the difference between "Ubuntu development team" and "Development team"02:38
Riddellthey can both go02:39
Simirabut the difference?02:43
Riddellone is old and obsolete, the other is merely obsolete02:44
TreenaksRiddell: so what's New and Hot?02:45
nixternal@schedule chicago02:46
ubotuSchedule for America/Chicago: 12 Apr 15:00: MOTU | 12 Apr 15:00: Development Team | 12 Apr 16:00: Ubuntu Development Team | 13 Apr 15:00: Forum Council | 17 Apr 10:00: Kernel Team | 17 Apr 15:00: Community Council02:46
nixternalargh, who booged up the fridge?02:46
RiddellTreenaks: like I say, they can both go, the meeting has happened02:47
TreenaksRiddell: oh like that02:49
TreenaksRiddell: I thought someone had changed the project's organisational structure without telling anyone ;)02:49
jsgotangco@schedule manila02:50
ubotuSchedule for Asia/Manila: 13 Apr 04:00: MOTU | 13 Apr 04:00: Development Team | 13 Apr 05:00: Ubuntu Development Team | 14 Apr 04:00: Forum Council | 17 Apr 23:00: Kernel Team | 18 Apr 04:00: Community Council02:50
=== ..[topic/#ubuntu-meeting:ubotu] : Calendar: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/event | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/ | 12 Apr 20:00 UTC: MOTU | 13 Apr 20:00 UTC: Forum Council | 17 Apr 15:00 UTC: Kernel Team | 17 Apr 20:00 UTC: Community Council | 18 Apr 12:00 UTC: Edubuntu | 19 Apr 15:00 UTC: Development Team
nixternalthere fixed :)02:53
Simira@schedule Oslo02:53
ubotuSchedule for Europe/Oslo: 12 Apr 22:00: MOTU | 13 Apr 22:00: Forum Council | 17 Apr 17:00: Kernel Team | 17 Apr 22:00: Community Council | 18 Apr 14:00: Edubuntu | 19 Apr 17:00: Development Team02:53
=== danohuiginn [n=ant@p54bee94a.dip.t-dialin.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== gouki [n=gouki@ubuntu/member/gouki] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== juliux [n=juliux@ubuntu/member/juliux] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== luisbg [n=d33p@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== hjmf [n=hjmf@6.Red-88-25-28.staticIP.rima-tde.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== zul_ [n=chuck@CPE0006258ec6c1-CM000a73655d0e.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== surge [n=highvolt@dsl-240-121-135.telkomadsl.co.za] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== deep [n=deep@c-a52a71d5.017-19-626c671.cust.bredbandsbolaget.se] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== doko [n=doko@dslb-088-073-080-164.pools.arcor-ip.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== NielsE [n=Niels@5351BB29.cable.casema.nl] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== tsmithe [n=tsmithe@ubuntu/member/tsmithe] has left #ubuntu-meeting []
=== jsgotangco [n=jsg123@ubuntu/member/jsgotangco] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== jtt [n=chatzill@72-254-36-161.client.stsn.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== surge [n=highvolt@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== effie_jayx [n=l3ap@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== fernando [n=fernando@unaffiliated/musb] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== kjcole [n=kjcole@pchb1f.gallaudet.edu] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== cbx33 [n=pete@ubuntu/member/cbx33] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Niels_E [n=Niels@5351BB29.cable.casema.nl] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== gmoc [n=chris@AClermont-Ferrand-256-1-12-14.w86-209.abo.wanadoo.fr] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Niels_E [n=Niels@5351BB29.cable.casema.nl] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== gmoc [n=chris@AClermont-Ferrand-256-1-12-14.w86-209.abo.wanadoo.fr] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== nixternal [n=nixterna@ubuntu/member/nixternal] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== gnomefreak [n=gnomefre@ubuntu/member/gnomefreak] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== sacater [n=sacater@colchester-lug/member/sacater] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== sacater [n=sacater@colchester-lug/member/sacater] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== ranf [n=ralfm@dslb-084-058-175-146.pools.arcor-ip.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Burgundavia [n=corey@ubuntu/member/burgundavia] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== dholbach_ [n=daniel@i59F72060.versanet.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== j_ack [n=rudi@p508DA919.dip0.t-ipconnect.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== avoine [n=avoine@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== pochu [n=emilio@ubuntu/member/pochu] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== cyphase [n=cyphase@c-71-202-49-23.hsd1.ca.comcast.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== luisbg [n=d33p@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== BenC [n=bcollins@debian/developer/bcollins] has left #ubuntu-meeting ["Fold"]
=== ogra [n=ogra@ubuntu/member/ogra] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== ogra [n=ogra@ubuntu/member/ogra] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== ogra [n=ogra@ubuntu/member/ogra] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== ogra [n=ogra@ubuntu/member/ogra] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== snille [n=snille@1-1-4-38a.apv.sth.bostream.se] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== JanC [n=janc@lugwv/member/JanC] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== smurfix [n=smurf@debian/developer/smurf] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Boul2neige [n=tibo@ANancy-157-1-140-81.w90-6.abo.wanadoo.fr] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Boul2neige [n=tibo@ANancy-157-1-140-81.w90-6.abo.wanadoo.fr] has left #ubuntu-meeting ["Quitte"]
=== Burgundavia [n=corey@ubuntu/member/burgundavia] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== teaker1s [n=daniel@ACCA3DC4.ipt.aol.com] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== luisbg [n=d33p@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== heno [n=henrik@ubuntu/member/heno] has left #ubuntu-meeting ["Ex-Chat"]
=== somerville32 [n=cody-som@ubuntu/member/somerville32] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Burgwork [n=corey@sacc-66-78-247-43.smartcity.com] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== danohuiginn [n=ant@p54bee94a.dip.t-dialin.net] has left #ubuntu-meeting []
=== ogra [n=ogra@ubuntu/member/ogra] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== silwol [n=silwol@teacheradsl245.eduhi.at] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== micahcowan [n=micahcow@adsl-76-211-246-68.dsl.pltn13.sbcglobal.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== doko [n=doko@dslb-088-074-027-129.pools.arcor-ip.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== sistpoty [n=sistpoty@ubuntu/member/sistpoty] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== gnomefreak [n=gnomefre@ubuntu/member/gnomefreak] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== yharrow_1 [n=sysadmin@h-68-167-71-123.nycmny83.dynamic.covad.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== silwol [n=silwol@teacheradsl245.eduhi.at] has left #ubuntu-meeting []
=== luisbg [n=d33p@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== ..[topic/#ubuntu-meeting:ubotu] : Current meeting: MOTU | Calendar: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/event | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/ | 13 Apr 20:00 UTC: Forum Council | 17 Apr 15:00 UTC: Kernel Team | 17 Apr 20:00 UTC: Community Council | 18 Apr 12:00 UTC: Edubuntu | 19 Apr 15:00 UTC: Development Team
=== Yogarine [n=Yogarine@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== tsmithe [n=tsmithe@ubuntu/member/tsmithe] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== _czessi [n=Czessi@dslb-088-073-063-087.pools.arcor-ip.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
dholbachmight be a bit late for the meeting09:54
=== somerville32 is here.
sistpotyhi dholbach and somerville3209:55
somerville32hey : )09:55
=== sacater [n=sacater@colchester-lug/member/sacater] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== danohuiginn [n=ant@p54BEE94A.dip.t-dialin.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== philwyett [n=philwyet@bb-87-81-146-45.ukonline.co.uk] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
ajmitchwell, agenda is fairly empty, noone's here10:02
Toadstoolhi everybody10:02
sistpotylet's get started, shall we?10:02
ajmitchoh good, sistpoty is awake ;)10:02
=== Lutin_ [n=albin@lns-bzn-31-82-252-243-16.adsl.proxad.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
sistpoty(partly awake... got up before 10am, new record *g*)10:03
=== ajmitch was awake sometime around 5am
Adri200010am, wow! :p10:03
=== Hooloovoo [i=Hooloovo@h51n2fls32o989.telia.com] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
dholbachis the agenda new?10:04
=== rmjb [n=richard@cuscon17840.tstt.net.tt] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
dholbachhey ajmitch10:04
ajmitchdo we have anything to talk about?10:04
dholbachthe charter's on there10:04
sistpotyerm.. that item was left over from the last agenda10:04
ajmitchapart from the release, and gutsy10:04
dholbachI have only one small item:10:04
ajmitchrelease freeze?10:04
dholbachthe motu-uvf team needs to clean out all bugs and get things uploaded or rejected properly10:05
=== mrpouit [n=mrpouit@ubuntu/member/mrpouit] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
dholbachand we should do that RSN10:05
dholbachwe have quite a bunch hanging in a limbo state10:05
=== ajmitch waits for LP
dholbachthat's all I can see for now10:05
ajmitchthere don't seem to be that many on the assigned bugs page10:06
dholbachthe less the better10:06
=== ajmitch has mainly been looking at the assigned bugs
ajmitchLP is slow enough as it is :)10:06
dholbachwhat else? is there any use having another universe hug day before release?10:07
dholbachnice to get LP cleaned up and patches submitted for either release or for SRUs, but will we have time for that?10:07
ajmitchare we going to have a freeze in the last week?10:07
ScottKWe could have a reject all the left over breezy bugs day next week!10:07
sistpotyerm... sorry, I'm a little slow today. I can't see any subscribed bugs of motu-uvf?10:08
dholbachajmitch: i suppose so10:08
ajmitchsistpoty: it could be LP failing again :) I just got proxy errors trying to view bugs10:08
dholbachScottK: sounds good, but that's something we can clean up after release :)10:08
sistpotyajmitch: maybe... it only tells me: "There are currently no open bugs." (with the +subscribedbugs page)10:09
ScottKOK.  I may get started ahead of time.10:09
dholbachsistpoty: ok, seems there are only ten10:09
sistpotyah, k10:10
ajmitchof those that are in limbo - sysv_rc_bootsplash, wxwidgets2.8, texmacs10:10
dholbachajmitch, siretart, slomo, crimsun and I will take a look at them10:10
=== avoine [n=avoine@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
dholbachanything else we should discuss before release?10:11
rmjbany adjustments in the way MOTU work for gutsy?10:11
ajmitchtargetting the rc bugs list still?10:11
sistpotywe did have the idea of a harder freeze, with *all* uploads needing to be approved by motu-uvf... are we doing this right now actually?10:11
ajmitchdholbach: make that 8 on the uvf list10:11
dholbachrmjb: that we'll discuss after release - atm we'll focus on the release10:12
=== Lutin_ is now known as Lutin
rmjbdholbach: ok10:12
ajmitchok to reject wxwidgets2.8 uvfe?10:12
dholbachrmjb: but if you have suggestions, it'd be nice to hear about them - the mailing list might be good to discuss things there10:12
dholbachajmitch: ok10:12
dholbachajmitch: thanks10:12
dholbachsistpoty: atm, all uploads get reviewed and checked by the archive admins - dunno how they decide if they wave them through or not10:13
siretarthi folks - sorry for being late10:13
sistpotyhuhu siretart10:13
ajmitchit'd be best to clarify things with the archive admins then if they ask10:13
dholbachhey siretart10:13
ajmitchhey siretart10:13
dholbachajmitch: yeah10:13
sistpotydholbach: so it's just regular uploading from the motu pov, right?10:13
dholbachatm, yes10:14
dholbachnot sure if it's going to change in the remaining 7 days10:14
dholbachI feel most of us have been quite conservative with their fixes10:14
=== beuno [n=martin@ubuntu/member/beuno] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
dholbachie small unmetdeps fixes, etc10:14
sistpotynot quite sure if it's worth the overhead... *shrug*10:14
sistpoty(to change policy now)10:15
dholbachok.... what else? anything we should definitely take care of for the release?10:15
siretartdholbach: I've asked Tollef about the idea we had regarding removing binary packages with broken deps. The idea got rejected, do you happen to know why?10:15
dholbachno no idea10:16
sistpotylet me check the logs... he stated a reason back when I asked him10:16
ScottKThe sneaky solution would be a new source package that you know will FTBFS.10:16
LutinScottK: the former binary version would stay in the archive though10:17
ScottKOh.  Nevermind then.10:17
sistpotyhm... can't find it in my logs :(... iirc the reasons were the overhead for archive admins (it would result in binary new packages) and that it would be quite surprising to have a sru package in binary new10:19
=== ajmitch should have looked closer at texmacs awhile ago
siretarthm. fair enough10:20
ajmitchthe RC bug in debian was only in the version in experimental10:21
dholbachanything else?10:23
ajmitchshort meeting, I like it10:23
ajmitchnext meeting date?10:24
=== snille [n=snille@1-1-4-38a.apv.sth.bostream.se] has left #ubuntu-meeting ["If]
sistpotytwo weeks from now?10:24
dholbach2 weeks?10:24
dholbachsounds good to me10:24
ajmitchrotate time or not?10:25
dholbachnext time :)10:25
=== ajmitch won't be able to make it if it's at 0800UTC on the 26th
dholbachit's not 8 utc atm10:25
ajmitchno, but we talked about changing it by 12 hours each time to be fair to people like australians :)10:26
dholbachnext time then :)10:26
sistpotyfine with me :)10:26
ajmitchwhich means 2 meetings from now, will be during UDS :)10:27
=== dholbach_ [n=daniel@i59F72060.versanet.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
ajmitchbut dholbach_ won't mind that :)10:27
dholbach_but I can update https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTUMenuHeader again :)10:27
dholbach_looks like i missed some part of the conversation10:28
ajmitch08:26 < ajmitch> k10:28
ajmitch08:27 < ajmitch> which means 2 meetings from now, will be during UDS :)10:28
sistpotythe menu header is cool btw :)10:28
dholbachok good10:28
dholbacheverybody happy?10:28
dholbachwho mails fridge-devel@ and others?10:28
=== ajmitch is overjoyed
sistpotydoes that mean that you volunteer ajmitch? *g*10:29
dholbachhe's so happy, he can't stop himself :)10:29
ajmitchwho do I have to contact?10:29
ajmitchmotu list, fridge-devel, devel-announce?10:30
dholbachfridge-devel@ ubuntu-devel@ ubuntu-motu@10:30
dholbachyeah, or like that10:30
ajmitchalright, will do10:31
ajmitchthanks for showing up :)10:31
sistpotythanks everyone10:31
dholbachadjourned :)10:31
=== ajmitch has his passport ready now
ajmitchsince I had to find the number :)10:31
=== rmjb [n=richard@cuscon17840.tstt.net.tt] has left #ubuntu-meeting ["Leaving"]
=== micahcowan [n=micahcow@adsl-76-211-246-68.dsl.pltn13.sbcglobal.net] has left #ubuntu-meeting ["Leaving"]
=== Uatschitchun [n=uatschit@p50828838.dip0.t-ipconnect.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== dholbach [n=daniel@i59F72060.versanet.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== geser [i=mb@ubuntu/member/geser] has left #ubuntu-meeting ["Liberate]
=== fanch_ [n=fanch@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== luisbg [n=d33p@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== freacky22527 [n=arthur@gov91-1-82-234-91-6.fbx.proxad.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== TheMuso [n=luke@ubuntu/member/themuso] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== finalbeta [n=gggggggg@d54C6865D.access.telenet.be] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Uatschitchun [n=uatschit@p50828838.dip0.t-ipconnect.de] has left #ubuntu-meeting []
=== TheMuso [n=luke@ubuntu/member/themuso] has left #ubuntu-meeting []
=== Adri2000 [n=adri2000@ubuntu/member/adri2000] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== cmerk_ [n=asmarks@evans-wlan-151.AirBears.Berkeley.EDU] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== beuno_ [n=martin@68-155-114-200.fibertel.com.ar] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== ..[topic/#ubuntu-meeting:ubotu] : Calendar: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/event | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/ | 13 Apr 20:00 UTC: Forum Council | 17 Apr 15:00 UTC: Kernel Team | 17 Apr 20:00 UTC: Community Council | 18 Apr 12:00 UTC: Edubuntu | 19 Apr 15:00 UTC: Development Team | 24 Apr 20:00 UTC: Technical Board
=== Lutin [n=albin@ubuntu/member/lutin] has left #ubuntu-meeting []
=== mvo [n=egon@p54A65EA4.dip.t-dialin.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== etank [n=etank@ubuntu/member/etank] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== luisbg [n=d33p@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Mirrado [n=Mirrado@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== hoora_ [i=ariel@gateway/tor/x-15fc98466ecb18d0] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== j_ack [n=rudi@p508DA919.dip0.t-ipconnect.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== etank [n=etank@ubuntu/member/etank] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== fernando [n=fernando@unaffiliated/musb] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Mirrado [n=Mirrado@] has left #ubuntu-meeting []

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!