=== sacater [n=sacater@ubuntu/member/colchester-lug.sacater] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== antares_ [n=antares@host-85-237-52-162.dsl.sura.ru] has left #kubuntu-devel ["Konversation]
=== stdin [i=stdin@unaffiliated/binary2k2] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== claydoh [n=claydoh@66-252-55-232.dyn-adsl.midmaine.net] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== Hobbsee [n=Hobbsee@ubuntu/member/hobbsee] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== cynics [n=cynics@] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== IanC26 [n=IanC26@2002:cb36:1c67:4:216:6fff:fe39:ff6e] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== claydoh [n=claydoh@66-252-55-232.dyn-adsl.midmaine.net] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== Hobbsee gah's at tonio
=== huahua [n=huahua@] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== rraphink [i=raphink@ubuntu/member/raphink] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== apokryph1s [i=apokryph@amp.dreamhost.com] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== BentJ [n=BentJ@port46.ds1-esp.adsl.cybercity.dk] has joined #kubuntu-devel
nixternalshhh, you guys are making to much noise07:01
=== allee [n=ach@dialin-212-144-128-023.pools.arcor-ip.net] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== Nightrose [n=lydia@port-87-234-150-228.dynamic.qsc.de] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== Prezu [i=patryk@dug.net.pl] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== Prezu [i=patryk@dug.net.pl] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== Prezu [i=patryk@dug.net.pl] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== Hobbsee [n=Hobbsee@ubuntu/member/hobbsee] has joined #kubuntu-devel
Hobbseeproofreading announcements and such is good10:09
HobbseeTride 2 CD Released  on http://kubuntu.org/ is obviously not correct10:09
Hobbseehow does one fix it?10:09
=== Jucato [n=jucato@] has joined #kubuntu-devel
Hobbseehiya Jucato10:32
=== marseillai [n=mars@ubuntu/member/marseillai] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== doc__ [n=doc@15.Red-80-37-209.staticIP.rima-tde.net] has joined #kubuntu-devel
doc__hi there10:44
=== Arby [n=richard@] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== antares__ [n=antares@host-85-237-52-162.dsl.sura.ru] has joined #kubuntu-devel
Jucatoh Hobbsee11:10
=== Jucato was supposed to disappear for a few days (weeks...) but remembered the akademy...
Hobbseeahhh :)11:11
Jucatowhat was that thing you guys used in UDS where you can listen in on the talks/sessions?11:12
Hobbseea phone in the middle of the table?11:12
Jucatohm... voip I think... nvm :)11:13
=== Hobbsee ponders reporting a bug on kdepim, and assigning it to tonio
=== Jucato wished there were something like that in the akademy talks...
=== Jucato checks an adept bug...
Hobbseeit's time for Dr Who!11:15
=== Tonio_ [n=tonio@mst45-2-82-242-83-37.fbx.proxad.net] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== Jucato wonders why adept's packages use '-', but the commmands use '_'
mhbgood morning11:34
Tonio_Jucato: developpers, developpers, developpers.......12:10
HobbseeTonio_: you screwed it up.12:35
HobbseeTonio_: kdepim12:35
HobbseeTonio_: file conflicts all over the place12:35
Hobbseethought you said you were fixing, not breakign :P12:35
Tonio_Hobbsee: argh12:36
Tonio_Hobbsee: looks like I missed to put the correct conflicts in the control file12:36
Tonio_Hobbsee: that's a common issue when moving the files within the packages12:36
Tonio_Hobbsee: btw, just apt-get remove kdepim-data upgrade and install kdepim-data12:37
Tonio_Hobbsee: there is no conflict in the package, there is a conflict between the old package and the new one12:37
Tonio_Hobbsee: no impact on new installatio for example12:37
Tonio_I should have thought about that12:37
Tonio_okay I'll upload a transition version with the correct conflicts in it12:38
Tonio_I suck ;)12:38
HobbseeTonio_: hrm.  seems running it thru again works12:38
Hobbseeso yeah, it doesnt look like a conflict this time12:39
HobbseeTonio_: btw - when you uploaded kdebase, you didnt bother to take my changes to it12:39
Tonio_Hobbsee: the point is that some components like knode are updated before kdepim-data12:39
Tonio_depends the order12:39
Tonio_if kdepim-data is uploaded first, no conflict12:39
Tonio_if you go over the conflict, then kdepim-data will be upgraded12:40
Tonio_then a second dist-upgrade will work12:40
Tonio_Hobbsee: also I've prepared the packaging for opensync, but everything is disabled at the moment12:40
Tonio_Hobbsee: once we have opensync in main, all we have to do is uncomment everything in debian/control and reupload12:41
Hobbseecool :)12:41
=== Hobbsee --> dishes
Tonio_so basically, the first dist-upgrade fails, but the second will work.... no need to fix then12:41
Tonio_Hobbsee: that's acceptable during a dev-cycle12:41
Tonio_Hobbsee: btw we have to consider a future festy-> gutsy upgrade12:42
Tonio_Hobbsee: the problem will be the same12:42
Hobbseethat's between herd 4 and 5, so we need to think around herd 412:42
=== Hobbsee back soon - dishes.
Tonio_Hobbsee: what w should do is say in debian/control than knode conflicts with kdepim-data (< xxx)12:42
Tonio_but that'll have another impact :12:42
Tonio_kdepim-data will be deleted, and therefore will be kubuntu-desktop12:43
Tonio_and kdepi-data will then not be upgraded12:43
Tonio_I think a 2 shots upgrades is "better"12:43
Tonio_Hobbsee: what changes in kdebase ?12:44
Tonio_Hobbsee: did I miss something ?12:44
Tonio_Hobbsee: the bzr content looked outdated, I just checked the changelog file, nothing in it, so I avoided this, yes12:44
Tonio_Hobbsee: maybe we should take care of filling the changelog everytime we upload12:45
Tonio_Hobbsee: sorry if I missed something, what was it ?12:45
=== xRaich[o] 2x [n=raichoo@i5387E76D.versanet.de] has joined #kubuntu-devel
Tonio_Hobbsee: just be sure it's not that I didn't bother to put your changes to it, I didn't sa them12:47
Tonio_Hobbsee: otherwise I of course would have done it :)12:47
=== Tonio_ is doing the latest k3b upgrade !
Jucatois it possible to see who confirmed a bug report in LP?01:33
Jucatooh nvm duh!01:33
=== Jucato wonders if bug reporters know that they shouldn't confirm their own bug reports :)
HobbseeTonio_: the changelog *was* filled.01:36
Hobbseefor kdebase01:36
=== Jucato waves to Hobbsee
Hobbseehi Jucato01:37
JucatoI was looking if a bug was filed in Adept... ended up trying to triage some adept bugs lol01:37
Tonio_Hobbsee: hu ? strange, I was sure I had checked01:37
Tonio_Hobbsee: sorry for this then I'll have to be more carefull next time01:37
HobbseeTonio_: no problem, i uploaded a version when you did01:38
Tonio_Hobbsee: ho so you already uploaded bzr ?01:38
Tonio_Hobbsee: want me to prepare a package ?01:38
Jucatois there a setting in LP that automatically subscribes you to a bug you comment on?01:38
HobbseeTonio_: i did fro kdebase, but i've modified others too01:39
Tonio_Hobbsee: I can't see your changes in bzr/kdebase01:39
Tonio_Hobbsee: the revision is version 201:39
Tonio_means your initial upload and my upload01:39
Tonio_this is why I didn't took care of the changes, revision was revision one, means no change for me01:40
Tonio_Hobbsee: am I wrong01:40
Tonio_Hobbsee: did I do something wrong ?01:41
HobbseeTonio_: dont think so01:41
Tonio_Hobbsee: maybe you just didn't commit your changes, since we now should be at revision 301:41
Tonio_means initial, your upload and my upload01:41
HobbseeTonio_: i committed, i dont remember pushing though01:42
Hobbseewhich is odd, as i'd seen my changes their earlier01:42
Tonio_Hobbsee: very strange......01:42
Tonio_Hobbsee: do you bzr push or bzr commit ?01:42
Tonio_I don't know the difference I must say, I generally bzr update and bzr commit, using the same way than with svn01:42
Hobbseeyou certainly need to commit first01:43
Hobbseebut i suspect you need to push after that01:43
Tonio_Hobbsee: I didn't push01:45
Tonio_just commit01:46
Tonio_Hobbsee: can you see my changes ?01:46
Tonio_basically you can usr bzr like svn01:46
Tonio_bzr checkout01:46
Tonio_bzr update01:46
Tonio_bzr add01:46
Tonio_bzr commit01:46
Tonio_that's enoght for the common usage01:47
Tonio_good point with bzr, no need to "bzr delete" to remove files, just remove them01:47
HobbseeTonio_: k, so it just hates me.01:47
Hobbseeno idea why, because that's what i did01:47
Tonio_very strange.......01:47
Tonio_well I could have overwritten your changes, but the revision number would have grown in that case...01:48
=== haggai [n=halls@credativ.bcnadsl.com] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== _czessi [n=Czessi@dslb-088-073-005-239.pools.arcor-ip.net] has joined #kubuntu-devel
Tonio_Hobbsee: any suggestions for the multimedia part ? I'll work on that next week, means video players integration and kdebluetooth mostly01:50
Tonio_there is a path I'd like to be done for kdebluetooth, to change the stupid way it works in the systray01:50
Tonio_you have 2 modes : always display the icon or only display when there is an active connection, that's fairly stupid01:51
Tonio_the icon should show up when there is a bluetooth capable device detected, and hide if there isn't01:51
Tonio_because without the icon there is no way to initiate the icon without going manually in konq01:51
HobbseeTonio_: pushing kdemultimedia now.01:51
Hobbseewe'll see if it hates me01:51
Tonio_and there is no reason to always show01:52
Tonio_Hobbsee: hehe :)01:52
Tonio_Hobbsee: well multimedia for me means kaffeine, kmplayer01:52
HobbseeTonio_: ah right, so not kdemultimedia01:52
Tonio_Hobbsee: I don't play a lot with kdemltimedia in fact01:52
Hobbseesarah@LongPointyStick:/devel/kde3.5.7/kdemultimedia/kdemultimedia-3.5.7/debian$ bzr push sftp://hobbsee@bazaar.launchpad.net/~kubuntu-members/kdemultimedia/debian01:52
HobbseeEnter passphrase for key '/home/sarah/.ssh/id_dsa':01:52
HobbseePushed up to revision 3.01:52
Hobbseeno one does01:52
Hobbseeit still had bugs from *breezy*01:52
Tonio_Hobbsee: ouch.........01:52
Tonio_Hobbsee: then w should give it love I guess :)01:53
Tonio_alleeOSX: hey :)01:53
Tonio_alleeOSX: what's the status of bluetooth/feisty ?01:53
HobbseeTonio_: requires someone with knowledge about it.  i went thru a whole chunk of it01:53
HobbseeTonio_: okay... https://code.launchpad.net/~kubuntu-members/kdemultimedia/debian01:54
Tonio_alleeOSX: I wanted to give a look at the kdebluetooth branch, but I know your already did so I'd appreciate that we sync our efforts :)01:54
Tonio_Hobbsee: great01:54
Tonio_Hobbsee: already created a project for this ?01:54
HobbseeTonio_: yeah, ages ago.  actually, i think one was already created01:54
Hobbseewe should probably move the branches to be under a KDE project before going too far, though01:54
Tonio_how do you initially create a branch, simply ?01:54
Tonio_no time to read the bzr doc :)01:54
Tonio_just do a bzr add01:55
Tonio_but how to put the branch behind the good project ?01:55
Hobbseejust read the relevant section of the howto01:55
Tonio_bzr push I guess ?01:55
Hobbseebzr push sftp://<your LP ID>@bazaar.launchpad.net/~<team you want to have access>/<project name>/<branchname>01:55
Hobbseeafter a commit, etc01:55
Tonio_okay, that's not very clear in the wiki01:57
Hobbseeyeah, i'ts slightly confusing01:57
gnomefreakyou sometimes need to use --create-prefix01:57
Tonio_the point is that in the "new branch" section, they talk about a bzr commit BEFORE the initial upload, which doesn't make sense to me01:58
Hobbseewell, you do commit before you push.  it seems02:01
Tonio_Hobbsee: strange :)02:03
Hobbseeit's still a bit of a black art to me02:03
Hobbseebut hey...downloading kde* for one little fix is annoying.02:04
Tonio_Hobbsee: well that means commit is for local update, and then push to sync with the server02:04
Hobbseeright, yeah02:04
Hobbseesometimes it seems to uplaod anyway...bah, i dont know02:04
Tonio_Hobbsee: the point is that I NEVER did a push for kds for example, just commit -m "my message"02:04
Tonio_and that's it02:04
HobbseeTonio_: right.  which is odd.02:04
Tonio_yup, I'll have to investigate on that poinr02:05
Tonio_okay k3b building, I leave the computer for a moment :)02:05
gnomefreakwhat page is this that tells you how to use bzr?02:06
Tonio_Hobbsee: is there a way to force the tralsnation for universe apps ?02:06
Tonio_Hobbsee: atm, afaik, the only way to get an app in the langpacks is to have the apps in main02:06
Tonio_Hobbsee: but some apps have very poor translation, despite they are widelly used, like kerry for example02:06
Tonio_Hobbsee: is there a way to force the pot file extraction for a specific universe app ?02:07
Tonio_mhb manchicken: I was able to finish the patch for kerry and nie integration with knotes :)02:07
Tonio_mhb, manchicken: as always, one line -> one hour :)02:07
Tonio_that took me a moment for a very simple thing :)02:08
Tonio_there where 2 bugs in fact...02:08
HobbseeTonio_: no idea @ translations.  my main language is english, so it's not something i notice much02:08
Tonio_Hobbsee: that's the problem ;)02:08
Tonio_Hobbsee: kerry translation is really, really poor02:09
=== Jucato waits in line for his turn at Hobbsee
Tonio_but kerry is probably used by 30% of kubuntu users, at least02:09
=== Hobbsee doesnt use kerry.
Hobbseebut fair enough02:09
Tonio_Hobbsee: no but we should consider it a very important application, even if it is in universe02:10
Tonio_same for klamav for example02:10
Tonio_I have plans for klamav and gutsy02:10
gnomefreakTonio_: is that build with clamav by chance?02:10
HobbseeTonio_: what for?02:10
Hobbseegnomefreak: yes02:10
Tonio_Hobbsee: good integration02:10
gnomefreakthere is a clamav team now02:10
Tonio_Hobbsee: klamav is a requirement for kde based desktop in companies02:11
Tonio_gnomefreak: is there ? cool :)02:11
Hobbseeaka main02:11
gnomefreakTonio_: yeah it was made within the past week02:11
Tonio_gnomefreak: well I don't deal with clamav, but I maintain klamav for ages02:11
Tonio_gnomefreak: I      should join the team I guess02:11
gnomefreakTonio_: if its built under same source than go for it02:11
Tonio_gnomefreak: no it is a separate tarball02:11
Tonio_gnomefreak: I hope the team will help in having a "clean" clamav-getfiles script02:12
Tonio_gnomefreak: I always had to fix it to work on ubuntu :)02:12
gnomefreakthere was talk about dropping it iirc02:12
Tonio_gnomefreak: NO !02:12
gnomefreakbut since new team i guess we keep it02:12
Tonio_that's so usefull !02:12
Tonio_gnomefreak: the script is really usefull in companies02:12
Tonio_where you may want to release the signature database with your own schedule02:13
Tonio_gnomefreak: for example the french parliament support team will use it02:13
Tonio_gnomefreak: that makes sense02:14
Tonio_gnomefreak: do you think companies allow automatic updates of their antivirus ?02:14
=== gnomefreak has no need for it yet
Tonio_that's way too dangerous02:14
Tonio_so you have to control the antivirus update, but also the database update02:14
Tonio_that's probably the most important02:14
JucatoHobbsee: could I borrow you for a while regarding bug 11924302:15
ubotuLaunchpad bug 119243 in adept "adept manager & license agreement issue" [Wishlist,Confirmed]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/11924302:15
Tonio_gnomefreak: is there a good frontend for gnome for clamav ?02:15
gnomefreaknot that im aware of let me see if there is02:16
HobbseeJucato: looking02:16
Jucatothankies :)02:16
gnomefreakTonio_: thats all i found02:17
Tonio_gnomefreak: okay :)02:17
HobbseeJucato: what about it?  if you're wanting someone to fix it, you should poke manchicken or Tonio_02:17
JucatoHobbsee: oh, just requesting to change it back to "bug"02:18
Tonio_manchicken: talking about adept, the repository manager fails to load02:18
Tonio_manchicken: an "update" is launched instead02:18
Tonio_manchicken: is that known issue02:18
Tonio_Hobbsee: want to see an amazing bug ?02:18
Tonio_Hobbsee: I can't figure out how that's possible :)02:18
Tonio_Hobbsee: you should have openoffice.org-draw in the "found objects" in kmenu right ?02:19
Tonio_Hobbsee: that's the default on gutsy02:19
Tonio_Hobbsee: tried to get it in the nice section, the desktop file is correct02:19
Tonio_Hobbsee: the bug is this :02:19
Tonio_Hobbsee: rename ooo-draw.desktop to whatever -> it goes in the good section02:20
HobbseeJucato: done02:20
Tonio_Hobbsee: oo-draw.desktop for example, works02:20
JucatoHobbsee: thankies :)02:20
HobbseeTonio_: mine's not in lost and found anymore.  i think they fixed that bug02:20
Hobbseebut that's...odd02:20
Tonio_Hobbsee: just rename it to ooo-draw.desktop -> the Categories section of the desktop file is ignored, and the entry goes in the "found objects"02:20
Tonio_Hobbsee: I have the bug here02:21
Tonio_Hobbsee: the bug is a kde bug, not a ooo one02:21
Tonio_Hobbsee: a file called "ooo-draw.desktop" fails to be parsed by kde02:21
Tonio_well only the "Categories" fails to be parsed02:21
Tonio_Hobbsee: that's probably the weirdest issue I've seen so far ;)02:21
Tonio_well I have a workarround -> patching the source to rename the desktop file02:22
Tonio_but that's not nice02:22
Tonio_Hobbsee: I'll do that just in case we can't find the real fix before the release02:23
Tonio_Hobbsee: can you confirm the repository manager fails to load in adept ?02:23
Tonio_latest k3b uploaded to ubuntu02:25
Tonio_Hobbsee: I'll email the kdepim changes to debian once again, so hopfully we will not have to maintain the kontact services in the future02:26
Hobbseegood luck with that one02:26
Tonio_yep :/02:27
Tonio_Hobbsee: even more strange02:28
Tonio_Hobbsee: create a oo-draw.desktop link in /usr/share/applications to ooo-draw.desktop02:29
HobbseeTonio_: manage repos just seems to call "fetch updates"02:29
Tonio_Hobbsee: you have 2 entries now :) the link goes in the good section-> graphics02:29
Tonio_Hobbsee: the standard still fails to parse02:29
Tonio_Hobbsee: it is the "same" file, since it is a link :)02:29
Tonio_Hobbsee: f*ucked up isn't it ? ^^02:30
Tonio_Hobbsee: yep same issue here :) we'll have to ping manchicken for this02:30
Tonio_Hobbsee: I'll try to grep the kdelibs code for "ooo"02:31
Tonio_hobabut the strange thing is that the problem doesn't occur with ooo-impress for example02:31
Tonio_Hobbsee: so I thought the issue was with "draw"02:31
Tonio_I tried to rename to ooo-drow.desktop then02:31
Tonio_works too02:31
Tonio_whatever you change in the name, it works.......02:31
Tonio_I never saw something that strange in the linux world.....02:32
Tonio_Hobbsee: reminds me of my years using windows :)02:32
=== neversfelde|mobi [n=neversfe@nrbg-4d07134a.pool.mediaWays.net] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== claydoh [n=claydoh@66-252-55-232.dyn-adsl.midmaine.net] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== apokryph1s is now known as apokryphos
=== sacater [n=sacater@ubuntu/member/colchester-lug.sacater] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== yveslu [n=yves@] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== LongPointyStick [n=mystery@ubuntu/member/hobbsee] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== yveslu [n=yves@] has left #kubuntu-devel ["Kopete]
HobbseeTonio_: wednesday, 1400 UTC, are you around?03:05
Tonio_Hobbsee: yep03:08
Tonio_why ??03:08
Hobbseemhb: ?03:08
HobbseeJucato: ?03:08
=== Jucato computes
Tonio_Hobbsee: oki ;)03:08
Jucatohm... will Riddell and kwwii be able to make it? their at the aKademy right?03:11
=== Jucato wonders who else is there...
HobbseeRiddell: said he should be able to, he said 1400 was OK by him03:11
Hobbseewhat stuff do you want discussed?03:11
Jucatokool :)03:11
Jucatomoi? can't think of anything right now...03:12
=== Jucato is sore all over...
Hobbseeall of you03:12
=== Jucato watches the tumbleweeds..
=== xerosis [n=kieran@cpc2-shep5-0-0-cust722.lei3.cable.ntl.com] has joined #kubuntu-devel
Hobbseexerosis: 1400 utc wednesday - are you around?03:30
xerosisHobbsee: am on uni holidays so always around ;)03:30
Hobbsee(where are you?)03:30
xerosisor general?03:31
xerosisHobbsee: middle of england03:32
Hobbseeahhh, nice03:33
xerosisit is for UTC :)03:33
xerosismust suck for you03:33
xerosisHobbsee: erm, what's happening wednesday?03:34
Hobbseekubuntu meeting03:35
Hobbseeso not too bad03:35
=== Hobbsee is a night owl
xerosisis there an agenda yet?03:36
jjessemidnig utc? midnignt hobsse time?03:37
xerosisHobbsee: I'm not a kubuntu member?03:38
jjessexerosis: that doesn't mena you can't come03:38
xerosisjjesse: they might pick on me03:38
jjessewe are actually pretty nice :)03:38
=== gnomefreak makes mental note to pick on xerosis at kubuntu meeting
=== xerosis keeps quiet now
Hobbseexerosis: doesnt matter03:39
gnomefreakxerosis: its safe03:39
Hobbseejjesse: midnight my time03:39
Hobbseejjesse: you coming?03:39
gnomefreakHobbsee time is different from au time?03:39
jjessei should be able to make it03:39
xerosisgnomefreak: Hobbsee has her own time zone03:40
Jucatoxerosis: Hobbsee's the only one who eats people for midnight snacks :)03:40
xerosiswait, was that an inadvertant fat joke...03:40
Hobbseetrue that03:40
=== xerosis keeps more quiet
gnomefreakit might help if there was a date and time prior to saying you can make it03:40
xerosisHobbsee: agenda looks a bit sparse?03:41
Hobbseexerosis: true that03:41
gnomefreak- bit sparse + bit empty03:41
gnomefreak- bit03:41
xerosiscrikey, smoking ban tomorrow03:45
xerosisthat came around quick03:46
=== Hobbsee hides from Tonio_
=== xerosis is buying a 20-pack tonight :D
xerosisno smoking in pubs though, that's gonna be weird03:47
=== Hobbsee --> offline for a while
=== abattoir [n=abattoir@] has joined #kubuntu-devel
xerosismhb: ping03:50
=== allee [n=ach@dialin-212-144-132-089.pools.arcor-ip.net] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== meduxa [n=agustin@] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== meduxa [n=agustin@] has left #kubuntu-devel ["Konversation]
mhbxerosis: hi04:52
mhbLongPointyStick: good for me04:52
mhbLongPointyStick: the meeting time/date04:53
xerosismhb: any luck with the g-c bug?04:53
mhbxerosis: -> jabber with that04:57
LongPointyStickmhb: cool05:14
=== xerosis [n=kieran@cpc2-shep5-0-0-cust722.lei3.cable.ntl.com] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== elcuco [n=elcuco@bzq-88-155-124-6.red.bezeqint.net] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== BentJ [n=BentJ@port46.ds1-esp.adsl.cybercity.dk] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== Jucato [n=jucato@] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== xerosis [n=kieran@cpc2-shep5-0-0-cust722.lei3.cable.ntl.com] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== Lathiat [n=lathiat@ubuntu/member/pdpc.basic.lathiat] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== Czessi-m [n=czessi@dslb-088-073-005-239.pools.arcor-ip.net] has joined #kubuntu-devel
nixternalRiddell: everyone is OK there in Glasgow I hope. Just seen the news :(07:31
nixternalI figure quite a few people were heading through that airport today for the Akademy possibly07:32
mhbnixternal: well, it's almost evening there07:34
=== gnomefreak [n=gnomefre@ubuntu/member/gnomefreak] has joined #kubuntu-devel
mhbnixternal: and there is no information about injured people07:36
nixternalgood...I just seen jjesse say something about it and flipped the news on really quick07:36
nixternalI am tired of this crap already07:37
mhbnixternal: I think it's not as bad as it may look in the media07:38
nixternalya, it doesn't look bad at the scene, but I am still getting tired of idiots07:38
nixternalstill the attempt and the idea behind it is enough to piss me off07:38
mhbnixternal: relax :o)07:39
=== nixternal gets in the pool :)
nixternalthat will relax me07:39
=== ScottK just read the news.
PrezuGuys, I want to fix #6306 and got thru https://wiki.kubuntu.org/KubuntuKiosktool. So the only problem with the spec is that kmfclient has no mkdir (or equivalent) command.07:51
PrezuSo how do you think kiosktool should handle making dirs?07:52
PrezuI ment kfmclient of course...07:53
=== jonasp [i=jonas@i59F73FBB.versanet.de] has joined #kubuntu-devel
Riddellnixternal: not quite but almost08:11
PrezuRiddell: Could you please give me some advice on kiosktool's #6306? I mean the mkdir issue.08:13
gian\outScottK: which news..?08:15
gian\outhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/6257194.stm ok08:16
=== xerosis_ [n=kieran@cpc2-shep5-0-0-cust722.lei3.cable.ntl.com] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== Lathiat [n=lathiat@ubuntu/member/pdpc.basic.lathiat] has left #kubuntu-devel []
=== mbiebl [n=michael@e180073218.adsl.alicedsl.de] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== fritsch [i=WcCCxLnl@nat-wh-1.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de] has joined #kubuntu-devel
RiddellPrezu: I'm busy at akademy this week09:48
=== kozz [i=kozz@81-232-134-52-no22.tbcn.telia.com] has joined #kubuntu-devel
nixternalRiddell: tell everyone hello, be careful, and have fun :)10:45
=== jjesse [n=jjesse@adsl-69-209-100-200.dsl.klmzmi.ameritech.net] has joined #kubuntu-devel
Tm_Tnixternal: you forget that akademy is serious matter, it must NOT be fun10:46
nixternalyes, but having fun is what it is all about, otherwise people would burn out :)10:46
jjessedid the car blowing up at the airport cause problems for aKademy or is that airport no where close to where akademy is being held?10:48
Tm_Tnixternal: isn't that our main purpose, burn out?10:48
=== Tm_T watches as his hair is smoking
=== allee [n=ach@dialin-212-144-131-204.pools.arcor-ip.net] has joined #kubuntu-devel
=== claydoh [n=claydoh@66-252-55-232.dyn-adsl.midmaine.net] has joined #kubuntu-devel
nixternalhowdy fdoving10:59
nixternalheh, I got a nice package from the EFF today. I forgot I donated them money10:59
fdovingwith that t-shirt?11:13
fdovingi should donate some too.11:13
=== neversfelde|mobi [n=neversfe@nrbg-4d07134a.pool.mediaWays.net] has joined #kubuntu-devel
nixternalyup, got a t-shirt, ball cap, and stickers11:18
nixternalthe stickers are top notch11:18
jjesseoooo my hero11:18
jjessespeaking of stickers, where are my kubuntu stickers?11:18
nixternalsame place mine are11:19
nixternalnot here!11:19
jjesseyou know "powered by kubuntu" instead of powered by ubuntu11:19
nixternalhaha, my old laptop, the powered by kubuntu sticker I made was the only thing to survive its fiery death11:19
nixternalback to the pool I go11:20
jjessemust be ncie to have a pool11:22
jjessedang tigers are losing today big time11:22
=== neversfelde [n=neversfe@nrbg-4d07134a.pool.mediaWays.net] has joined #kubuntu-devel

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!