=== licio [n=licio@ubuntu/member/licio] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Palintheus [n=trey@unaffiliated/palintheus] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== gouki [n=gouki@ubuntu/member/gouki] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Toadstoo1 [n=jcorbier@cl-266.bru-01.be.sixxs.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== gouki [n=gouki@ubuntu/member/gouki] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== zul_ [n=chuck@mail.edgewater.ca] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== doko [n=doko@dslb-088-073-122-216.pools.arcor-ip.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== asac_ [n=asac@debian/developer/asac] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Burgundavia [n=corey@ubuntu/member/burgundavia] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== bigon_ [n=bigon@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== asac [n=asac@debian/developer/asac] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== bigon_ [n=bigon@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== jsgotangco [n=JSG@ubuntu/member/jsgotangco] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== merriam [n=merriam@85-211-143-106.dyn.gotadsl.co.uk] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Vorian [n=Steve@ubuntu/member/pdpc.supporter.active.Vorian] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== rtg [n=rtg@rtg.theglobal.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== greeneggsnospam [n=JSG@ubuntu/member/jsgotangco] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== pcjc2 [n=pcjc2@pcjc2.trin.cam.ac.uk] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== JanC [n=janc@lugwv/member/JanC] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== pcjc2 [n=pcjc2@pcjc2.trin.cam.ac.uk] has left #ubuntu-meeting []
=== freeflying [n=freeflyi@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== rtg [n=rtg@gn-216-166-171-58.mtwireless.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== tiborio [n=tibor@FE-6-0-rt-gyp.eag.centurytel.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== j_ack [n=j_ack@p508D8063.dip0.t-ipconnect.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== avoine [n=avoine@modemcable003.251-59-74.mc.videotron.ca] has left #ubuntu-meeting []
=== gnomefreak [n=gnomefre@ubuntu/member/gnomefreak] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== j_ack [n=j_ack@p508D8063.dip0.t-ipconnect.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== jsgotangco [n=JSG@ubuntu/member/jsgotangco] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Catsceo [n=RULER@pool-96-228-163-129.tampfl.fios.verizon.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== heathen [n=heathen@unaffiliated/heathen] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Hobbsee [n=Hobbsee@ubuntu/member/hobbsee] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== The-Kernel [n=thomas@dialup-] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== freeflying [n=freeflyi@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== gnomefreak [n=gnomefre@ubuntu/member/gnomefreak] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Catsceo [n=RULER@pool-96-228-163-129.tampfl.fios.verizon.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== sflla1 [i=sfllaw@ottawa-hs-64-26-147-192.d-ip.magma.ca] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== sflla1 is now known as sfllaw
=== dholbach [n=daniel@i59F779E3.versanet.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== freeflying [n=freeflyi@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Lure [n=lure@ubuntu/member/lure] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== juliux [n=juliux@ubuntu/member/juliux] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== hoora80 [i=hoora@gateway/tor/x-de3ace6d1935f5a1] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== MacSlow [n=mirco@unaffiliated/macslow] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== thekorn [n=markus@a89-182-17-70.net-htp.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== slomo [n=slomo@ubuntu/member/slomo] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== freeflying [n=freeflyi@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== ogra1 [n=ogra@p548AF036.dip.t-dialin.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== seb128 [n=seb128@ubuntu/member/seb128] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== lool [i=lool@debian/developer/lool] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Seveas [n=seveas@ubuntu/member/seveas] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== mvo [n=egon@p54A6459C.dip.t-dialin.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== jono [n=jono@ubuntu/member/jono] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Catsceo [n=RULER@pool-96-228-163-129.tampfl.fios.verizon.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== doko [n=doko@dslb-088-073-122-216.pools.arcor-ip.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Shely [n=Sea@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== allee [n=ach@dhcp-137-57.mpe.mpg.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== pochu [n=emilio@141.Red-88-6-144.staticIP.rima-tde.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== alleeHol [n=ach@allee.mpe.mpg.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== henrix [i=miguel@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== mvo [n=egon@p54A6459C.dip.t-dialin.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== thekorn [n=thekorn@a89-182-17-70.net-htp.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== thekorn_ [n=markus@a89-182-17-70.net-htp.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== PriceChild [n=pricechi@ubuntu/member/pdpc.supporter.student.PriceChild] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== jerry760poip_ [n=ubuntu@h153.26.255.206.cable.lngv.cablelynx.com] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
jerry760poip_ hi i got a question not sure if this is were to ask12:41
jerry760poip_i have had 6 days ago F.B.I. call me.12:41
jerry760poip_they said i have been having to much net activity.12:41
jerry760poip_from torrented movies i told them i did not do it.12:41
jerry760poip_and for the past 5 days they went to my uncle's and two cousin's work asking about me.12:41
jerry760poip_and showing them my picture.12:41
jerry760poip_now they have the home number to where i am so why havent they just come straight to me?12:41
jerry760poip_one i do not have a hdd i'm always running live cd so of course i did not12:41
jerry760poip_do it now what should i do?12:41
jerry760poip_i called attorneys none around here know what to do or where i should go.12:41
=== jerry760poip_ [n=ubuntu@h153.26.255.206.cable.lngv.cablelynx.com] has left #ubuntu-meeting ["Ex-Chat"]
=== bigon [n=bigon@ubuntu/member/bigon] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== henrix [i=miguel@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== mpt [n=mpt@canonical/launchpad/mpt] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Keybuk [n=scott@wing-commander.netsplit.com] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== ToonArmy [n=chris@82-32-184-195.cable.ubr04.newt.blueyonder.co.uk] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
mptKeybuk, no desktop team meeting today?02:11
=== jdstrand [n=james@mail.strandboge.com] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
Keybukmpt: public distro team meeting later02:11
=== ian_brasil [n=ian@dasasob.nokia.com] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
mptKeybuk, do they alternate weeks?02:14
Keybukpublic entire development team meeting is monthly02:15
cjwatsonwell, four-weekly02:15
=== awalton__ [n=janus@CPE-76-89-26-83.natcky.res.rr.com] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== cjwatson_ [n=cjwatson@82-69-40-219.dsl.in-addr.zen.co.uk] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== mpt [n=mpt@canonical/launchpad/mpt] has left #ubuntu-meeting ["http://mpt.net.nz/"]
=== Hobbsee [n=Hobbsee@ubuntu/member/hobbsee] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== tehk [n=tehk@c-69-249-157-157.hsd1.nj.comcast.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== calc [n=ccheney@adsl-75-34-133-185.dsl.hstntx.sbcglobal.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== thekorn [n=markus@a89-182-137-111.net-htp.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== emonkey [n=emonkey@static-pro-212-101-27-121.adsl.solnet.ch] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Rinchen [n=joey@canonical/launchpad/pdpc.supporter.professional.rinchen] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== jsgotangco [n=JSG@ubuntu/member/jsgotangco] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== allee [n=ach@allee.mpe.mpg.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== greeneggsnospam [n=JSG@ubuntu/member/jsgotangco] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== edson [n=edson@unaffiliated/edson] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== mc44 [n=mc44@unaffiliated/mc44] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== evand [n=evand@ubuntu/member/evand] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
evand@schedule New_York04:21
ubotuSchedule for America/New_York: 11 Oct 11:00: Community Development Team | 16 Oct 12:00: Kernel Team | 17 Oct 12:00: QA Team | 23 Oct 11:00: Server Team | 23 Oct 12:00: Kernel Team | 30 Oct 12:00: Kernel Team04:21
=== jdstrand [n=james@mail.strandboge.com] has left #ubuntu-meeting []
=== henrix [i=miguel@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== _czessi [n=Czessi@dslb-088-073-023-208.pools.arcor-ip.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== avoine [n=avoine@modemcable003.251-59-74.mc.videotron.ca] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== heno [n=henrik@ubuntu/member/heno] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== thekorn [n=markus@a89-182-137-111.net-htp.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== PriceChild [n=pricechi@ubuntu/member/pdpc.supporter.student.PriceChild] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== ..[topic/#ubuntu-meeting:ubotu] : Current meeting: Community Development Team Calendar: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/event | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/ | 16 Oct 16:00 UTC: Kernel Team | 17 Oct 16:00 UTC: QA Team | 23 Oct 15:00 UTC: Server Team | 23 Oct 16:00 UTC: Kernel Team | 30 Oct 16:00 UTC: Kernel Team
=== pitti [n=pitti@ubuntu/member/pitti] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== freeflying [n=freeflyi@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Pici [n=Pici@unaffiliated/pici] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== kwwii [n=kwwii@khepri.openbios.org] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== davmor2 [n=davmor2@82-47-39-199.cable.ubr04.wolv.blueyonder.co.uk] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== pedro [n=pedro@pc-8-146-44-190.cm.vtr.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
pittihey calc04:59
=== pitti waves across the table
calcpitti: there is the final ooo upload in progress, it was supposed to have completed last night but i had some sort of computer/network trouble, looked at it today and it was just hung in the middle04:59
=== sourcercito [n=sourcer@pc-178-169-214-201.cm.vtr.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
Riddellnot RC critical I hope :)05:00
pitticalc: ah, great; the one which disables java on powerpc? any other changes?05:00
pitticalc: (changes must be minimal at this point)05:00
pitticalc: fixing sparc would be awesome, but I understand that's more luck than engineering?05:00
calcpitti: yea disables java on ppc, disables portaudio v19, and has translation update for menu items05:00
davmor2Riddell: not on your own :)05:00
=== slangasek [i=vorlon@dsl093-039-086.pdx1.dsl.speakeasy.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
pittihi slangasek05:01
=== mvo waves
calcpitti: seems to be, according to doko it seems to ICE on one box nearly every time but works on a different one05:01
mdzgood afternoon folks05:01
=== slangasek waves
dokopitti: it's not reproducible. point.05:02
mdzwe didn't do much preparation for this meeting, as I think many of us forgot about it due to the release crunch :-)05:02
=== ogra waves
MootBotMeeting started at 16:02. The chair is mdz.05:02
MootBotCommands Available: [TOPIC] , [IDEA] , [ACTION] , [AGREED] , [LINK] , [VOTE] 05:02
pittidoko: right, so some buildd prodding might help (that's what I meant with 'luck' :) )05:02
dokopitti: with the next upload, stop the buildd on sejong so it goes to another buildd05:02
pittidoko: noted05:02
mdzso there isn't an agenda, and I suggest that we use this time to put our heads together regarding any outstanding issues for the release05:02
pittiIan has one topic05:02
mdzwhat is it?05:03
pittidisabling auto-cryptsetup IIRC05:03
pittibut ++ for RC/final release planning, too05:03
mdzIan doesn't seem to be here05:04
cjwatsonI volunteered to make secure erase not the default, which seemed like the worst outstanding problem05:04
ograhe's next door05:04
cjwatsonpitti: iirc Ian raised a cryptsetup item too; did you look at it?05:04
=== iwj [n=ian@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
pitticjwatson: I looked at his bugs briefly05:05
dholbachiwj: we are just talking about disabling auto-cryptsetup05:05
pittiof those, the erase and the 'low contrast' ones seem easy targets for final05:05
cjwatson16:04 <cjwatson> I volunteered to make secure erase not the default, which seemed like the worst outstanding problem05:05
iwjdholbach: Aha.05:05
pittithe usability bugs are too intrusive IMHO05:05
cjwatson16:04 <cjwatson> pitti: iirc Ian raised a cryptsetup item too; did you look at it?05:05
=== dendrobates [n=dendroba@adsl-065-005-186-012.sip.asm.bellsouth.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
iwjGetting rid of the secure erase will help.05:06
cjwatsonI thought we might talk about what the basic set of things we need to fix is, and from there whether that's doable05:06
iwjI think the passphrase prompt lack of prominence is quite serious actually.05:06
iwjI mean, it doesn't actually stop you but the visibility of the bug is very high (unlike that of the prompt).05:07
cjwatsonbug 151264?05:07
ubotuLaunchpad bug 151264 in partman-crypto "passphrase entry screen needs work" [Undecided,New]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/15126405:07
iwjBug 64408.05:07
ubotuLaunchpad bug 64408 in usplash-theme-ubuntu ""Urgent" text is poorly readable due to low contrast (blue on black)" [Medium,Confirmed]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/6440805:07
pittiiwj: I mentioned that of your bugs the 'low contrast' one seems relatively easy to fix at first sight, the others are too intrusive IMHO05:07
cjwatsondamnit, we've fixed that about three times already05:07
iwj151264 is easy to fix well enough for this case - just change the text.05:07
iwjcjwatson: No, no.05:07
pittisince it also applies to all other texts05:07
pittilike the CD check results05:07
cjwatsonthat also bites casper05:07
mdzbug 149511 is milestoned but appears invalid05:07
iwjcjwatson: You misunderstand.  Bug 64408 isn't that there is actually something going wrong.05:07
ubotuLaunchpad bug 149511 in ubuntu-meta "[Gutsy]  hplip is not installed by default" [Critical,Confirmed]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/14951105:07
cjwatsoniwj: we have, it keeps coming back with different themes and such05:08
cjwatsoniwj: I'm familiar with the bug05:08
iwjcjwatson: AFAICT it has never done anything differently to what it does now.05:08
cjwatsoniwj: sladen swore he'd fixed it05:08
cjwatsona release or two ago05:08
iwjThere was a different bug which was some kind of driver problem.05:08
=== j_ack [n=j_ack@p508D83B0.dip0.t-ipconnect.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
iwjWhich made it even worse.05:08
cjwatsonwell, it doesn't matter. I think this one is trivial and should be on the list for final.05:09
pittiso, the general question here is whether we consider the usability bugs bad enough to disable the feature post-RC, right?05:09
pittiif we assume that we fix erase and contrast05:09
iwjpitti: Yes, I think so.05:09
iwjThe prompt lacking feedback is annoying.  Can it be easily fixed ?05:09
cjwatsoniwj: sorry, which prompt lacking feedback?05:10
iwjI don't think it's essential.  I think improving the passphrase setup wording is essential to stop users blowing their torso off.05:10
iwjBug 15130505:10
ubotuLaunchpad bug 151305 in cryptsetup "passphrase prompt at boot-time lacks feedback" [Medium,Confirmed]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/15130505:10
iwjYou hit return and it does nothing to say "yes, that's fine".05:10
cjwatsonthat ought to be a trivial matter of another usplash message05:10
pittiit should probably just delete the prompt05:10
cjwatsontext-urgent ok or some such05:10
pittior that05:10
iwjThe bit of code that's actually doing the work has the ability to send the message at the right point ?05:11
mdzI don't think our time is well spent arguing this particular class of bugs, given that this is an infrequently-used non-default option on the alternate CD05:11
mdzI expect we have bigger fish to fry05:11
iwjSo of the ones in my activity report I think we should fix 151244 (secure erase), 151264 (partiallly, improve the wording), 151305 (feedback) and 64408 (colour).05:12
cjwatsonmdz: it's also a relatively long-awaited new feature that ISTR hearing the marketing team mentioning05:12
dokolinux-source did fail to build on sparc, and I'm unsure if the smp lock problem is fixed05:12
cjwatsonI think it behooves us to put a bit more effort into polishing it05:12
iwj151266 can wait.05:12
ArneGoetjeBug 66104 needs escalation I think. Apparently there is a fix available from Redhat.05:12
ubotuLaunchpad bug 66104 in scim "scim: input freezes in various applications under XIM mode" [Medium,Confirmed]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/6610405:12
cjwatsonespecially since the fixes in question seem fairly trivial05:12
mdzcjwatson: it's not in any of the communications that I've seen05:13
pittiso AFAICS, the only real bad bugs are 145226 (Kubuntu OEM broken) and 147943 (panel not visible sometimes under compiz, until after clicking on it), and 151351 (xorg-video-intel/kernel desync)05:13
mvo#147943 <- that one should be fixed with latest compiz05:13
mdzthe milestone list certainly still is hard to read05:13
mvo(not on the CD though)05:13
Riddellcjwatson has done good things on the Kubuntu OEM problem05:14
ograpitti, lool is working on 15135105:14
cjwatsonArneGoetje: what do you need - a sponsor, approval, ...?05:14
pittiright, compiz is in the archive, but didn't make it to the CD05:14
pittilool tests a fix for -intel05:14
ArneGoetjecjwatson: actually the bug is in X11... how to proceed?05:14
pittiand the Kubuntu OEM one seems to boil down to a chown (I didn't check, though)05:14
cjwatsonpitti: it's not actually broken, you just get a stupid error05:14
=== keescook [n=kees@ubuntu/member/keescook] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
pitticjwatson: oh, even better05:14
cjwatsonit works if you acknowledge it and move on05:14
cjwatsonbut yes, it's fixed in bzr now05:14
pittifine for release-noting it then05:15
=== ogra saw several complaints from upgraders about modified /etc/network/interfaces (apparently interfaces were commented suddenly)
mvoogra: that would be network-manager05:15
ograis that something from NM ?05:15
ograah, right05:15
ograpretty bad if you have bound services to static devices :)05:15
highvoltage(like LTSP servers?)05:16
asacogra: static devices are not changed05:16
ograhighvoltage, or local webservers, samba servers etc05:16
ograasac, ah, good05:16
asacogra: and actually i haven't received any of those complains as a bug05:16
=== BenC [n=bcollins@debian/developer/bcollins] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
ograwell, i talked to people that needed it working, all three i spoke to had fixed it manually05:17
ograand i didnt see it here yet05:17
asacogra: tell them to report a bug05:18
ograindeed :)05:18
asacor ping me directly05:18
bdmurrayI seem to recall one from yesterday but it was a desktop system they were using as a server05:18
Riddellbug 151311 is pretty serious, I don't know how many video cards it affects but if it's all intel ones that's bad05:18
ubotuLaunchpad bug 151311 in xserver-xorg-video-intel "DPI in kubuntu incorrect on xorg-video-driver-intel" [High,Confirmed]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/15131105:18
mdzshouldn't matter; the behaviour doesn't change05:18
ograbdmurray, well, thats what i actually meant ...05:18
mdzogra: auto DHCP interfaces are treated the same by network manager as by ifupdown05:18
=== calavera [n=cal@195.Red-80-26-32.staticIP.rima-tde.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
ogramany people use their ubuntu install as webservers or fileservers in their lan, but if static interfaces arent touched its fine05:19
evandDoes compiz leak memory like a sieve for anyone else?  It's using about 1GB here after a day.  I think it may be related to the nvidia driver fixing the "I've run out of memory, but here's a black window for your troubles" issue.05:19
ograas i siad i couldnt reproduce it at all yet05:19
davmor2Riddell:  I think bryce has done something with it but I dont know how far he got05:19
mdzogra: probably they were just confused because the change isn't documented in the file05:20
mdzasac: if it isn't already, it should be added to the release notes just so that users aren't surprised05:20
asacmdz: maybe we should add a comment?05:20
mvoevand: I haven't see this behavior but my main workstation is not a nvidia - I have reports from people runing it on their laptop for weeks and it is fine. the trouble is that the nvidia driver changes very frequently05:21
mvoevand: and each release seem to have a new set of problems05:21
mdzasac: wish we'd thought of it before05:21
MacSlowevand, I've not witnessed this on my nvidia-box here (gf 8800)05:21
Riddelldavmor2: if not, we should look at adding a workaround to guidance, it wouldn't be hard05:21
MacSlowevand, what card/driver-version do you use_05:22
Keybukcompiz is only one tenth the size of firefox for me05:22
evandMacSlow: nVidia Corporation G70 [GeForce 7300 GT]  (rev a1)05:22
mvoArneGoetje: I think if it is not super-duper-safe we should put it into a StableReleaseUpdate05:23
=== j_ack [n=j_ack@p508D83B0.dip0.t-ipconnect.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
Keybukadmittedly, this is damning praise, but it's certainly not of the order you've found05:23
Keybukuptime is quite high05:23
mvoevand: that is not a mobile one, is it?05:23
cjwatsonArneGoetje: unfortunately bryce is away at the moment05:23
asacdo we have a release notes drafting page in wiki where i can add that info?05:23
evandmvo: correct, this is a iMac05:23
cjwatsonArneGoetje: the upstream bug report seems to indicate that the patch doesn't really fix it though?05:23
cjwatsonasac: http://wiki.ubuntu.com/GutsyGibbon/ReleaseNotes05:23
evandii  nvidia-glx-new         100.14.19+
ArneGoetjecjwatson: yes, but it lowers the problem for now.05:24
davmor2Riddell: there are a couple of work rounds on the bug itself.  but bryce has put in a link and was making some deb.diff's it's all in the bug :)05:24
mvoevand: I have a testbox with the same generation of card (7600) I can give it a go05:24
evandthanks mvo.  Let me know if you need anything from me.05:24
=== mvo fires up his testbox
ArneGoetjemvo: should we then change scim back to scim-immodule instead of xim?05:25
=== Amaranth [n=travis@ubuntu/member/Amaranth] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
cjwatsonArneGoetje: it sounds like a possible post-release update to me05:25
MacSlowhi Amaranth05:25
slangasekmdz: "treated the same by network manager as by ifupdown" - that doesn't seem accurate to me, IME NM never brings up the network interface until user login?05:26
cjwatsonI'm just looking over the patch05:26
pittiArneGoetje: does it only affect upgrades or also fresh installs? in the former case, an SRU is almost as good as pressing it into the archive05:26
mvoArneGoetje: I'm hesitant to change anything that is not a scim showstopper at this stage of the release, but then you know about this better than me05:26
mdzslangasek: that's only the case for authenticated networks, which require additional configuration in /etc/network/interfaces, which means they aren't touched on upgrade05:26
pittiArneGoetje: since upgrades will directly upgrade to whatever is in -updates05:26
ArneGoetjecjwatson: ok, fine for me. but then we should probably change the default setting back to scim-immodule and put a note in the Release Notes.05:26
cjwatsonhttps://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=7606&action=view is the patch for this bug, btw05:27
ArneGoetjemvo: this is a show stopper... :(05:27
mvooh :(05:27
cjwatsonArneGoetje: what are the consequences of going back to scim-immodule?05:27
slangasekmdz: ah, ok05:27
asacslangasek: NM brings up interfaces that don't need keyring access05:27
dokoArneGoetje: weren't there problems with scim-immodule and OOo?05:28
ArneGoetjecjwatson: third party software that many users want, like skype, acroread, etc. will not work if they depend on libstdc++505:28
ArneGoetjedoko: I'm not sure about OOo... let me test.05:28
mvoArneGoetje: what about scim-bridge (probably for hardy)? shouldn't that solve this issue?05:28
dokoArneGoetje: iirc there was a workaround to hide libstdc++5 ...05:29
cjwatsonthe patch seems fairly isolated to the xim bits of libx11, which is something05:29
ArneGoetjemvo: need to test if it fixes all the problems. not enought information in the bug report about this.05:29
cjwatsonI'm concerned that switching scim configuration is much harder to fix in a post-release update than doing something like this libx11 patch05:30
cjwatsonif we switch back to scim-immodule, I think that's the way it needs to stay for the lifetime of gutsy05:30
cjwatsonwhereas if we stick with xim we can fix this before or after release at RM discretion05:30
mvoevand: Amaranth just pointed me to bug #151168 (filed yesterday) about a similar problem with nvidia05:31
ubotuLaunchpad bug 151168 in compiz "memory leak in compiz w/ nvidia [gutsy] " [Undecided,Incomplete]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/15116805:31
ArneGoetjecjwatson: what's your suggestion?05:31
cjwatsonArneGoetje: put the libx11 fix in a PPA and get as many users as possible (both xim-requiring and not) to test it over the next few days05:33
cjwatsonthen it'll be easier to decide whether it can go in post-rc pre-final05:33
ArneGoetjecjwatson: ok, will do.05:33
evandmvo: ah, thanks for pointing me to that05:34
cjwatsonok, anything else on the release agenda?05:34
pittilet's get this damn thing out :)05:35
cjwatsonmvo: do you think 151168 is fixable?05:35
mvobug #15116805:35
ubotuLaunchpad bug 151168 in compiz "memory leak in compiz w/ nvidia [gutsy] " [Undecided,Incomplete]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/15116805:35
henoExtra testing contributions are appreciated!05:35
Amaranthcjwatson: I can't even reproduce it05:35
MacSlowAmaranth, #151168 does not affect my 8800GTS either05:35
mvocjwatson: not if its really a bug inside the nvidia driver05:35
henoResults can be filed in https://iso.qa.stgraber.org05:35
cjwatsonwho is going to fix that usplash theme bug?05:35
pittithe blueness?05:36
AmaranthMacSlow: That guy even has the same 7400 Go as me05:36
mvocompiz feedback welcome! if you system freeze or your keys do not work, talk to me05:36
=== schultmc [n=schultmc@c-68-58-138-203.hsd1.in.comcast.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
dholbachI can't reproduce with nVidia Corporation GeForce 7100 GS (rev a1) either :-/05:36
AmaranthMaybe it's a plugin05:36
mvoAmaranth: do you see it with vlc neither? watching video is fine?05:36
pitticjwatson: I have about zero knowledge about usplash, but with slangasek taking over release matters I have some time to look into it now05:36
Amaranthmvo: Everything is fine05:36
mvoevand: do you use any fancy plugins?05:36
evandmvo: ugh, ring switcher?  I don't believe that's used anymore by default, is it?05:37
cjwatsoniwj: or perhaps you could fix that usplash bug, since you noticed it? :)05:37
iwjcjwatson: OK :-).  Not that I've ever touched usplash but I can give it a go.05:37
Amaranthevand: ring is enabled if you use 'extra effects'05:37
cjwatsonI suspect pitti is still going to be jammed pretty solid05:37
cjwatsoniwj: should be in usplash-theme-ubuntu though note that there are also corresponding themes for other derivatives05:37
Amaranthevand: Do you use cube?05:37
iwjcjwatson: Right.05:38
evandodd, I thought I enabled extra effects on my girlfriend's laptop and she ended up with the iTunes switcher05:38
evandAmaranth: no05:38
evandwell, what's the shortcut for it05:38
iwjAny objection to me just making it white ?05:38
KeybukAmaranth: shift switcher is prettier than ring for extra effects05:38
loolMake it pink!05:38
=== pitti smells an upcoming bikeshedding discussion
MacSlowAmaranth, no... shift not ring is used05:38
Amaranthevand: If you don't know if you're using cube you aren't using cube05:38
=== mvo vaguely remembers that brown and orange are the favorite colors
AmaranthMacSlow: Oh, since when?05:39
pittiiwj: in dapper we had that beautiful yellowish tone which matched the logo05:39
MacSlowAmaranth, hm... a week or so05:39
pittiiwj: but at that point we shouldn't be picky05:39
KeybukShift Switcher made our Apple fanatic in the office explode with joyous delight05:39
AmaranthWell the guy with the problems is using ring too...05:39
AmaranthSo I suppose that could be05:39
Keybukhe was literally bouncing around with a huge grin on his face saying how wonderful gutsy is05:39
AmaranthKeybuk: Which one is that? :)05:39
iwjI'll make it be white and someone else can find a nicer colour if they really want, provided it isn't 000080.05:40
KeybukAmaranth: Mark Murphy, not sure whether you met him or not?05:40
Amaranthevand: Disable ring, see if the problem goes away05:40
AmaranthKeybuk: hmm, I don't think so05:40
evandAmaranth: will do05:40
pittiiwj: kwwii might have an opinion and a magic tuple :)05:41
cjwatsonI have no problem with white for TEXT-URGENT05:41
cjwatsonit's rather guaranteed to be visible05:41
mvoevand: and if it goes away, make sure to mention this on the bugreport :)05:42
evandmvo: will do :)05:42
kwwiiiwj: I don't quite get the problem05:42
cjwatsonkwwii: dark blue on black is hard to read05:42
=== juliux [n=juliux@ubuntu/member/juliux] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
kwwiicjwatson: what is dark blue?05:43
cjwatsonkwwii: colour used for textual messages in usplash05:43
cjwatsonwhich are still used for certain prompts that require user feedback05:43
kwwiiouch, that is really freaky - I thought it dipped into the palette for the color, and I do not remeber every putting blue into the pic05:43
pittikwwii: this blue is haunting us; noone put it in, and it keeps appearing05:44
pittimust be some default deeply engraved in some corner of the VGA BIOS, or so05:44
Hobbseepitti: sabbotage by kubuntu, more likely.05:44
kwwiiiwj: let me know if I can help in any way05:44
pittiHobbsee: Right!05:44
kwwiiHobbsee: shhhh! don't tell them!05:44
Hobbseepitti: it's just telling you to get more attention given to kubuntu for hardy.05:45
pittiiwj, cjwatson: so, I'm happy to look into cryptsetup and add this [OK]  confirmation05:45
mdzwhat's the bug number for the usplash blue text bug?05:45
cjwatsonand I'll do the partman-crypto work05:45
mdzah, bug 6440805:45
ubotuLaunchpad bug 64408 in usplash-theme-ubuntu ""Urgent" text is poorly readable due to low contrast (blue on black)" [Medium,Confirmed]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/6440805:45
cjwatsonArne is to put the libx11 fix into a PPA and follow up with the release team once we have testing of it05:46
cjwatsonlool is fixing the xorg intel breakage05:47
mdzpitti mentioned bug 145226, bug 147943, bug 15135105:47
ubotuLaunchpad bug 145226 in oem-config "Kubuntu OEM DCOP error" [High,Confirmed]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/14522605:47
ubotuLaunchpad bug 147943 in compiz "[MASTER]  broken initial stacking (was: compiz hides quick loading windows at login)" [High,Fix released]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/14794305:47
ubotuLaunchpad bug 151351 in xserver-xorg-video-intel "Corrupted screen on G33 with -14 kernel; regression from -13" [High,Fix released]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/15135105:47
=== pitti grabs bug #151305
ubotuLaunchpad bug 151305 in cryptsetup "passphrase prompt at boot-time lacks feedback" [Medium,In progress]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/15130505:47
pittimdz: right05:47
cjwatsonmdz: I'm doing 145226, mvo said 147943 was fixed, 151351 is the xorg intel breakage I mentioned05:47
pittiso, compiz is in the archive05:47
pitti-intel is uploaded and should be in the queue05:48
pittikubuntnu oem is in bzr05:48
mdzcjwatson: right, of those, only bug 151351 is milestoned for 7.10 at the moment05:48
ubotuLaunchpad bug 151351 in xserver-xorg-video-intel "Corrupted screen on G33 with -14 kernel; regression from -13" [High,Fix released]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/15135105:48
Keybukheh, kubuntnu05:48
pittimdz: the others are still at -rc, I think05:48
mdzsounds like 145226 should be marked fix committed05:48
pitti-intel hit -changes05:49
=== Zero [n=jota@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
pittimeh, it didn't have a bug number in the changelog05:49
cjwatsonmdz: done05:49
davmor2cjwatson: will that fix 151311 too or not?05:50
cjwatsonsame code as is causing 145226 is in ubiquity, though is only relevant if you do an automatic install05:50
mdzpitti,slangasek: so https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+milestone/ubuntu-7.10 is believed complete and accurate now?05:50
cjwatsondavmor2: err, no idea05:50
cjwatsondavmor2: looks totally separate to me05:50
pittimdz: there might be some stuff left over from -rc which is in unapproved and needs to be checked05:51
pittiuploads have trickled in like mad05:51
mdzpitti: :-/  hard to know where we stand when we don't have a single list of targets05:52
slangasekmdz: I expect there are a number of bugs still milestoned under RC and actively worked on that should be transferred over; that makes for a nice bit of busywork05:52
cjwatsonthe sooner that's done the better05:52
mdzslangasek: it's time to make the final call on what gets actively worked on and what falls out05:53
bdmurraybug 135319 didn't seem fixed to me yesterday05:53
ubotuLaunchpad bug 135319 in usplash "Usplash progress bar not centered on the monitor" [Medium,Triaged]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/13531905:53
cjwatsonslangasek: i.e. we also need to sit down and work out what goes to post-release updates05:53
mdzso only the things which are showstoppers should move to the final milestone05:53
cjwatsonbdmurray: gah, not again05:53
pitti^ that would be the 'later' milestone, right?05:53
cjwatsonI was contemplating a gutsy-updates milestone05:53
pittior that05:53
cjwatsonthough mdz seemed unsure that that was kosher05:54
mdzslangasek: a good rule of thumb is that things which need to be fixed on the ISOs should get priority, since other things may be straightforward to fix in updates05:54
pittioh, btw, another thing: we need to upload new langpacks, if possible in any way05:54
mdzcjwatson: we're abusing milestones, but I don't mind05:54
pittiETA is on Friday evening05:54
=== pitti crosses fingers that the Rosetta export works *this* time
mdzpitti: will that langpack upload fix the launchpad issue?05:54
mdzurgh, unknown05:54
=== yharrow [n=sysadmin@unaffiliated/yharrow] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
pittimdz: "the launchpad issue"?05:55
MacSlowmvo, what would the Alt-TAB issue of bug #122549 be under?05:55
ubotuLaunchpad bug 122549 in compiz "[gutsy]  unredirect-fullscreen-windows option breaks gnome-screensaver locking behavior" [High,Confirmed]  https://launchpad.net/bugs/12254905:55
mdzpitti: where lots of translations are missing from the export05:55
cjwatsongutsy-updates exists as a milestone now05:55
pittimdz: I'll manually correct the useless per-country translations which often bring bad results, yes05:55
mvoMacSlow: it used to be critical, I consider it only high now, but we definitely should try to fix it for final05:55
pittimdz: I wasn't told about missing translations, apart from the missing ones from restricted05:56
MacSlowmvo, ok... just wanted to be verified05:56
pitti(restricted-manager, mainly); this will be fixed05:56
Keybukmvo: I had that bug today05:56
pittislangasek: when should we absolutely close the door for uploads? should we project the final CDs for Monday evening?05:57
Keybukmy passphrase was being typed into a web browser hidden behind the screensaver05:57
Keybukall I could do with the unlock dialog was click the buttons05:57
Keybuk*except* I was running metacity at the time05:57
Keybuknot compiz05:57
AmaranthI wonder why gnome-screensaver needs to be override-redirect05:57
Amaranthgksu does the same thing and isn't (iirc)05:57
Amaranthand that seems to be at least part of the problem05:57
slangasekpitti: by Monday evening you mean the 15th?05:58
MacSlowKeybuk, what? you had that with metacity?! Uff!05:58
mdzslangasek: the only Monday before the final release ;-)05:58
Amaranthgnome-screensaver is broken :P05:58
pittislangasek: right05:58
slangasekpitti: if it's logistically sound that the CDs should be finalized three days before the release date, then I'm not going to disagree05:58
mvoKeybuk: holly cow, really? this happend with metacity?05:58
pittislangasek: I was just estimating the time we need for testing them all05:59
MacSlowAmaranth, maybe we should replace gnome-screensaver with a purely plugin-based screensaver?05:59
cjwatsonslangasek: it should be; certainly aiming for any later than that is a bad plan, imo05:59
slangasekok, Monday it is ):05:59
AmaranthMacSlow: haha05:59
pittislangasek: so, let's say when you wake up you build the final images?05:59
slangaseksounds good05:59
pittislangasek: fixing a rough date and time and announcing it would be good for the team, I think05:59
cjwatsonslangasek: are you in active touch with both Jonathan and Oliver for Kubuntu and Edubuntu respectively?05:59
mdzthat's all the time we allocated for this meeting, if you have important work to do for the release, feel free to wander off06:00
mdzrelease discussion can continue here06:00
mvoKeybuk: the good news is that we used the sledgehammer and this kind of behavior should not happen with compiz. the bad news is the screengrab does not work and people can still switch workspaces (from one black/locked one to the next)06:00
asacmdz: can you bump prio for rt.admin ticket #29154 ?06:01
slangasekcjwatson: active, if infrequent to date06:01
Keybukmvo: I think it had something to do with epiphany refreshing a web page, and having to pop up a dialog about security issues06:01
Keybuksince there was a dialog that wasn't there before06:01
cjwatsonslangasek: they should be the ones to give the go for their derivatives06:01
MacSlowKeybuk, so the popup was stealing gnome-screensavers focus?!06:01
asacif all goes well, firefox security updates will be out on the day we release ... will gutsy security infrastructure be in place to roll that update on the same day?06:01
asackeescook: ^^ ?06:01
KeybukMacSlow: dunno, that's my theory *shrug*06:01
pittiasac: it has been requested from the soyuz/IS teams anyway06:02
mdzasac: I can, and it's appropriate for me to do so, but it seems unlikely anything will happen before the final release06:02
mvoMacSlow: that makes sense actually, the focus behavior was what broke it with compiz too06:02
mdzasac: where is it hosted currently?06:02
asacmdz: ok ... i posted the ticket back then because elmo asked me to do so ... he felt a bit unhappy about it being hosted on people.ubuntu.com06:02
mdzasac: oh, so at least it's on a production server06:03
Amaranthoh, gksu is override-redirect06:03
Amaranthand uses basically the same code as gnome-screensaver (the important bits are actually copied from gnome-screensaver)06:03
Amaranthbut gksu doesn't have this problem, ever06:03
cjwatsonI would be happier with ubufox moving post-release, I think06:03
asacmdz: problem is that cannot include upstream plugin results because i am not allowed to call pfs.mozilla.org from peope.ubuntu.com06:03
cjwatsonseems a bit late now to be sure that the new service is working06:03
asacmdz: e.g. due to firewall rules06:04
slangasekasac: the information I've gotten so far indicates that there's a logistics problem with trying to have gutsy-security live day-one because of the dak one-time import06:04
pittilast time it took three days...06:04
mdzasac: it seems to include upstream plugin results for me...are you working around it?06:04
cjwatsonslangasek is correct06:04
cjwatsonusually takes a few days06:04
pittiwe continuously get promised that -security moves to LP, but it seems to take a while still06:04
mdzslangasek: is there an RT open for that import?06:05
asacmdz: no you see only results that are packaged ... but not the pristine upstream .xpi result06:05
slangasekmdz: #2922506:05
cjwatsonif we freeze the archive solid a couple of days before release, the import could start early06:05
mdzasac: eek...06:05
mdzasac: seems like this should have been raised earlier06:05
pitticjwatson: that would be nice indeed06:06
slangasekcjwatson: which seems to only be a question of moving the window during which gutsy security updates aren't possible?06:06
mdzslangasek: that's not even in a queue yet; I can't view it06:06
pitticalc: do you think we can get the new OO.o by tomorrow, so that it can shake out over the weekend?06:06
slangasekmdz: er, ok; it's been responded to by elmo06:06
cjwatsonslangasek: in practice they're more or less out of the question in the day before release anyway06:07
cjwatsonsince the buildds need to quiesce06:07
mdzslangasek: he probably forgot to put it in the distribution queue06:07
slangasekcjwatson: so timeline here would be: final images Monday evening, freeze the archive at the same time; testing starts; if there are no showstoppers by Tuesday, begin the gutsy-security dak import?06:09
slangasek(and if there are showstoppers after Tuesday, abort & restart?)06:09
cjwatsonI think the dak import is resumable to some extent06:09
Hobbseeslangasek: main and universe at that point, i take it?06:09
cjwatson(though best check that with James, I only have a sketchy knowledge of what's involved)06:09
asacmdz: sorry ... thought i had a screenshot that shows you how upstream results would look like ... anyway, i think its unfortunate, but not a big issue. afaik upstream database just has adobe flash for linux.06:10
slangasekHobbsee: yes06:10
Hobbseeslangasek: and, as the RM, do you plan to actually notify ubuntu-motu ML about the timelines?06:10
slangasekHobbsee: this question seems to have only one right answer ;)06:10
mdzasac: oh, I thought there was more thene06:11
mdzasac: there06:11
Hobbseeslangasek: well, yes, it does have an effect on whether you'll have a lot of people angry at you and canonical, and whether you'll get poked with the Long Pointy Stick of DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 06:11
mdzasac: if they have the same plugins we do, then it's nothing to worry about06:11
cjwatsonHobbsee: (last I checked, final-week uploads even in universe required approval ...)06:12
mdzHobbsee: assuming the wiki docs include the necessary notifications, I'm sure he will remember06:12
Hobbseemdz: they didnt last time, so i'm just double checking06:12
cjwatsonoh, damn, I still need to move ReleaseCandidateProcess and ReleaseProcess to wiki.ubuntu.com06:12
cjwatsonI'll do that today06:12
Hobbseecjwatson: oh right, i wasnt aware.  somewhat scary, seeing as i'm on that too.06:12
=== Hobbsee hugs cjwatson - thankyou :)
cjwatsonHobbsee: end of https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FreezeExceptionProcess06:13
asacmdz: yes ... but we should definitly implement it ... if not now then through a SRU at some point. upstream asked us to keep their preferred result in the list.06:13
sladenbdmurray: will you be my guinea pig if we go back to the off centre issie?06:13
cjwatsonbut I agree it's not clear on when the hard lockdown is06:13
Hobbseecjwatson: i'llb et MOTU-uvf doesnt know about that.  but OK.06:13
bdmurraysladen: I'll be your huckleberry06:14
asacmdz: http://people.ubuntu.com/~asac/pfs/screens/pfs3.png ... the blue earth is "install from internet"06:14
=== jpatrick [n=patrick@ubuntu/member/jpatrick] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Keybuk [n=scott@wing-commander.netsplit.com] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
pittiok, seems we're done here? release stuff should go to #u-release06:17
=== slangasek [i=vorlon@dsl093-039-086.pdx1.dsl.speakeasy.net] has left #ubuntu-meeting []
pittithanks all06:18
=== pitti [n=pitti@ubuntu/member/pitti] has left #ubuntu-meeting ["Bye"]
=== heno [n=henrik@ubuntu/member/heno] has left #ubuntu-meeting ["Ex-Chat"]
=== pedro_ [n=pedro@pc-8-146-44-190.cm.vtr.net] has left #ubuntu-meeting ["Leaving"]
=== ccm [n=damokles@lilith.spinnenwerk.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== gnomefreak [n=gnomefre@ubuntu/member/gnomefreak] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== ..[topic/#ubuntu-meeting:ubotu] : Calendar: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/event | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/ | 16 Oct 16:00 UTC: Kernel Team | 17 Oct 16:00 UTC: QA Team | 23 Oct 15:00 UTC: Server Team | 23 Oct 16:00 UTC: Kernel Team | 30 Oct 16:00 UTC: Kernel Team | 08 Nov 15:00 UTC: Community Development Team
MootBotMeeting finished at 17:39.06:39
cjwatsonmootbot should garbage-collect meetings06:40
=== mvo_ [n=egon@p54A65DA6.dip.t-dialin.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
Keybukcjwatson: don't the scribes take care of that?06:42
kraut@schedule berlin06:43
ubotuSchedule for Europe/Berlin: 16 Oct 18:00: Kernel Team | 17 Oct 18:00: QA Team | 23 Oct 17:00: Server Team | 23 Oct 18:00: Kernel Team | 30 Oct 17:00: Kernel Team | 08 Nov 16:00: Community Development Team06:43
krauthmmm, the kernel team seems to be busy ;)06:43
=== kwwii [n=kwwii@khepri.openbios.org] has left #ubuntu-meeting []
=== asisak [i=conp@ubuntu/member/coNP] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Zic [n=Zic@ubuntu/member/zic] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== gnomefreak [n=gnomefre@ubuntu/member/gnomefreak] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== tck [n=tck@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== yharrow [n=sysadmin@unaffiliated/yharrow] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== keescook [n=kees@ubuntu/member/keescook] has left #ubuntu-meeting []
=== gnomefreak [n=gnomefre@ubuntu/member/gnomefreak] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== j_ack [n=j_ack@p508D83B0.dip0.t-ipconnect.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== calavera [n=cal@195.Red-80-26-32.staticIP.rima-tde.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== thekorn [n=markus@a89-182-137-111.net-htp.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== n2diy [n=darryl@wlk-barre-208-103-148-45.dynamic-dialup.coretel.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== slomo [n=slomo@ubuntu/member/slomo] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== cyphase [n=cyphase@c-71-198-55-219.hsd1.ca.comcast.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Lure [n=lure@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Amaranth [n=travis@ubuntu/member/Amaranth] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== ds500ss [n=marcel@vrs-c-16f6f.adsl.wanadoo.nl] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== ds500ss [n=marcel@vrs-c-16f6f.adsl.wanadoo.nl] has left #ubuntu-meeting []
=== Catsceo [n=RULER@pool-96-228-163-129.tampfl.fios.verizon.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== jpatrick [n=patrick@155.Red-88-14-89.dynamicIP.rima-tde.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Catsceo [n=RULER@pool-96-228-163-129.tampfl.fios.verizon.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== DBO [n=DBO@unaffiliated/dbo] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== edson [n=edson@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== radhios [n=radhios@unaffiliated/radhios] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Catsceo [n=RULER@pool-96-228-163-129.tampfl.fios.verizon.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== amalon [n=james@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Catsceo [n=RULER@pool-96-228-163-129.tampfl.fios.verizon.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== tonyyarusso [n=anthony@ubuntu/member/tonyyarusso] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== slackwarelife [n=slackwar@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== j_ack [n=j_ack@p508D83B0.dip0.t-ipconnect.de] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Catsceo [n=RULER@pool-96-228-163-129.tampfl.fios.verizon.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== gnomefreak [n=gnomefre@ubuntu/member/gnomefreak] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== mdz_ [n=mdz@ip-81-1-102-157.cust.homechoice.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== davmor2 [n=davmor2@82-47-39-199.cable.ubr04.wolv.blueyonder.co.uk] has left #ubuntu-meeting []
=== lbm [n=lbm@0x555373ab.adsl.cybercity.dk] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Lure [n=lure@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== calavera [n=cal@195.Red-80-26-32.staticIP.rima-tde.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== joejaxx [i=joejaxx@fluxbuntu/founder/joejaxx] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== The-Kernel [n=thomas@dialup-] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== tehk [n=tehk@c-69-249-157-157.hsd1.nj.comcast.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== jpatrick [n=patrick@155.Red-88-14-89.dynamicIP.rima-tde.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== bryce__ [n=bryce@] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== gnomefreak [n=gnomefre@ubuntu/member/gnomefreak] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== kraut [i=kraut@blackhole.packetloss.biz] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== TeTeT [n=spindler@modemcable212.211-70-69.mc.videotron.ca] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== gnomefreak [n=gnomefre@ubuntu/member/gnomefreak] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== alexanderwz [n=alexande@karuna.med.harvard.edu] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== ompaul [n=ompaul@freenode/staff/gnewsense.ompaul] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== Vaelen [n=andrew@ppp-70-135-65-108.dsl.austtx.swbell.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== mc44 [n=mc44@unaffiliated/mc44] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== ianmcorvidae [n=ianmcorv@ip72-211-151-55.tc.ph.cox.net] has joined #ubuntu-meeting
=== joejaxx [i=joejaxx@fluxbuntu/founder/joejaxx] has joined #ubuntu-meeting

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!