=== mrevell is now known as mrevell-lunch
=== mrevell-lunch is now known as mrevell
MootBotMeeting started at 09:02. The chair is barry.15:00
MootBotCommands Available: [TOPIC], [IDEA], [ACTION], [AGREED], [LINK], [VOTE]15:00
barryhello and welcome to this week's ameu reviewers meeting.  who's here today?15:00
* barry kicks EdwinGrubb 15:01
=== EdwinGrubb is now known as EdwinGrubbs
barryBjornT: ping15:01
barryallenap_: ping15:01
barry[TOPIC] agenda15:02
MootBotNew Topic:  agenda15:02
barry * Roll call15:02
barry * Next meeting15:02
barry * Action items15:02
barry * Queue status15:02
barry * Mentoring update15:02
barry * Review process15:02
barry[TOPIC] next meeting15:02
MootBotNew Topic:  next meeting15:02
barryi won't be here, but salgado is going to chair.  week +=1 ?15:03
sinzuiI don't think I will attend15:03
salgadoyes, I will15:03
intellectronicathe bugs folks will have a sprint, but we'll probably be able to make it15:03
barrysalgado: thanks15:03
* bigjools will not be here15:03
barry[TOPIC] action items15:04
MootBotNew Topic:  action items15:04
barry * intellectronica to write up guidelines on check_permission in the wiki and email the ml for additional input15:04
intellectronicasorry, i haven't done any of my items this week :(15:05
intellectronicaplease let's carry them to next week15:05
barryintellectronica: i'm only letting you off the hook because i haven't done any of mine either :)15:05
barrywe'll just carry them all forward15:06
barry[TOPIC] queue status15:06
MootBotNew Topic:  queue status15:06
barrysinzui says that there's strong evidence that a lot of reviewers are sprinting15:07
barryi see A LOT of merged branches have not been removed from PR15:08
bigjoolsdeath to PR15:08
bigjoolskeel eet15:08
barrythumper: wake up and jfdi!15:08
barryanything else on the queue?15:09
barry[TOPIC] mentoring update15:09
MootBotNew Topic:  mentoring update15:09
bigjoolsthe GQ needs attending to15:09
barrybigjools: i know :(  i don't know how much the foundations will be able to review this week15:10
barryi don't have anything on mentoring.  anything from y'15:11
barry[TOPIC] review process15:11
MootBotNew Topic:  review process15:11
barryi have nothing.  anything from you guys?15:12
* barry takes that as a "no"15:13
barrythat's it from me.  anything not on the agenda?  if not, we can end early15:13
MootBotMeeting finished at 09:17.15:14
barrythanks everyone15:14
=== EdwinGrubb is now known as EdwinGrubbs
=== salgado is now known as salgado-lunch
=== Ursinha is now known as Ursinha-lunch
=== Ursinha-lunch is now known as Ursinha
=== salgado-lunch is now known as salgado
=== Moot2 is now known as MootBot
=== Moot2 is now known as MootBot
=== herb__ is now known as herb

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!