=== mrevell-afk is now known as mrevell
=== mrevell is now known as mrevell-afk
=== salgado-afk is now known as salgado
=== mrevell-afk is now known as mrevell
MootBotMeeting started at 09:00. The chair is matsubara.15:00
MootBotCommands Available: [TOPIC], [IDEA], [ACTION], [AGREED], [LINK], [VOTE]15:00
matsubaraWelcome to this week's Launchpad Production Meeting. For the next 45 minutes or so, we'll be coordinating the resolution of specific Launchpad bugs and issues.15:00
matsubara[TOPIC] Roll Call15:00
MootBotNew Topic:  Roll Call15:00
matsubaraapologies from Ursula, she's having connectivity issues15:01
matsubaraflacoste: ping15:01
matsubaraok, everyone is here.15:01
matsubara[TOPIC] Agenda15:01
MootBotNew Topic:  Agenda15:01
matsubara * Next meeting15:02
matsubara * Actions from last meeting15:02
matsubara * Oops report & Critical Bugs15:02
matsubara * QA pending items15:02
matsubara * Operations report (mthaddon/herb/spm)15:02
matsubara * DBA report (DBA contact)15:02
matsubara[TOPIC] * Next meeting15:02
MootBotNew Topic:  * Next meeting15:02
matsubaraso next meeting, same time next week?15:02
matsubarano objections, so same time, same channel next week15:02
matsubara[TOPIC] * Actions from last meeting15:02
MootBotNew Topic:  * Actions from last meeting15:02
matsubara * al-maisan to take a look at OOPS-1083D1281 (ubuntu/+build timeout)15:03
matsubara * Ursinha to watch for new occurrences of OOPS-1083H1147 the next hours/days (+newaccount timeout)15:03
matsubara * Ursinha and rockstar to talk to code people about 260171 and 25280715:03
matsubara * sinzui to find out the priority of automatizing manual processes such as bug 4967615:03
matsubara * Ursinha to talk to abentley about the status of bug 25280715:03
ubottuBug 49676 on http://launchpad.net/bugs/49676 is private15:03
ubottuBug 252807 on http://launchpad.net/bugs/252807 is private15:03
* matsubara waves to Ursinha 15:03
matsubarasinzui: nes about bug 49676?15:03
ubottuBug 49676 on http://launchpad.net/bugs/49676 is private15:03
matsubarabigjools: is muharem working on that time out?15:04
bigjoolsno idea!  just asked him to join15:04
al-maisanhello there!15:04
matsubara* al-maisan to take a look at OOPS-1083D1281 (ubuntu/+build timeout)15:04
matsubarahey al-maisan15:04
matsubaraany news about that OOPS?15:04
sinzuimatsubara: I think we should close this bug this cycle. I believe flag-expired-members is broken because disabled accounts are not always remvoed from teams15:04
al-maisanhello matsubara15:04
al-maisanmatsubara: unfortunately, no.15:05
al-maisanI added it to our (Soyuz) OOPS page but did not work on it. Sorry!15:05
matsubaraal-maisan: do we have a bug report for that one?15:05
* al-maisan checks15:06
al-maisanmatsubara: I don't think so.15:06
matsubaraI'll chase Ursinha later on about her action items15:07
matsubara[action] matsubara to talk to ursinha about pending action items15:07
MootBotACTION received:  matsubara to talk to ursinha about pending action items15:07
matsubaraal-maisan: I'll file a bug for that one and assign to you. Can you take care of it this cycle?15:07
matsubara[action] matsubara to file a bug about soyuz timeout oops OOPS-1083D1281 (ubuntu/+build timeout) and assign to al-maisan15:08
MootBotACTION received:  matsubara to file a bug about soyuz timeout oops OOPS-1083D1281 (ubuntu/+build timeout) and assign to al-maisan15:08
al-maisanI guess so.15:08
matsubarathanks al-maisan15:08
al-maisanyou are welcome.15:08
matsubarasinzui: thanks. I'll target to this milestone then, if that's ok. who should be the assignee?15:09
sinzuimatsubara: I do not know, My team is quite busy, so I'm waiting for an opportunity to present itself15:09
matsubarasinzui: is it ok to assign to you and then you assign to someone else in your team?15:10
sinzuiI suppose that will do. Maybe I can do it during my sprint15:10
matsubaraall right. thanks sinzui15:10
matsubaramoving on15:11
matsubara[TOPIC] * Oops report & Critical Bugs15:11
MootBotNew Topic:  * Oops report & Critical Bugs15:11
matsubarawe have 3 OOPSes15:11
ubottuLaunchpad bug 300798 in launchpad-bazaar "+merge-queue gives OOPS" [Medium,Triaged]15:12
matsubararockstar: can you coordinate with someone in your team to have that one fixed this cycle? Looks like an easy fix15:12
rockstarHrm, that one is not a happy one.15:12
rockstarYea, I'll make sure it gets fixed soon.15:13
matsubarait's a broken link rather than an OOPS but needs fixing anyway15:13
rockstarmatsubara, yup.15:13
matsubarathe other two OOPSes are: https://lp-oops.canonical.com/oops.py/?oopsid=OOPS-1103A3748 and https://lp-oops.canonical.com/oops.py/?oopsid=OOPS-1103D2789 which Ursinha is already coordinating with gmb15:14
matsubarawe have 2 critical bugs, one is fix committed and the other is in progress15:14
matsubaraflacoste: bug 310096 is in progress and have 2 branches (already merged in) but have no assignee or milestone target15:15
ubottuLaunchpad bug 310096 in launchpad-foundations "+pre-authorize-rp still fails because of replication set-up" [Critical,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/31009615:15
flacostematsubara: it's fix released15:15
matsubaraflacoste: can you update the status/assignee/milestone please?15:15
flacostematsubara: doing this now15:15
matsubaraflacoste: great! thank you!15:15
matsubarathat's all for the oops & critical bugs section. thanks everyone15:15
matsubaramoving on15:15
matsubara[TOPIC] * QA pending items15:16
MootBotNew Topic:  * QA pending items15:16
matsubarahmm this section is done by Ursinha15:16
matsubarathis is the friendly weekly reminder of things that needs testing15:16
matsubarabut I don't have the list handy.15:16
bigjoolsthe QA lists weren't being updated until recently so prob not worth nagging15:17
matsubaraso, I'll ask Ursinha to nag the teams individually after the meeting :-)15:17
matsubara[TOPIC] * Operations report (mthaddon/herb/spm)15:17
MootBotNew Topic:  * Operations report (mthaddon/herb/spm)15:17
matsubarabigjools: yeah, Ursula is fixing the script to have the test plans up to date again15:17
matsubaraherb: ?15:18
matsubarahmm herb doesn't seem to be around. I'll skip this section for now and get back to it if herb shows up15:18
matsubarain any case, I'll ask the Losas to send the report to the list15:19
matsubara * DBA report (DBA contact)15:19
stubEverything going smoothly. Low load as expected for this time of year. Nothing interesting apart from the looming disaster if the Librarian runs out of disk space. We will be ok if the Soyuz team is correct and we have a lot of wasted space in old PPA binaries. Otherwise we need disk.15:19
matsubarastub: ^15:19
bigjoolsworking on that - we need to notify the PPA users before deleting their old binaries15:19
herbmatsubara: I'm not ready.  just started for the day.  I'll send a report to the list in a little while15:19
matsubarathank you herb15:19
matsubarathanks stub15:20
stubbigjools: We need to be aware of time frames if there is notification etc. that needs doing.15:20
bigjoolsstub: yeah there's a bit more to it, I can chat after the meeting if you want15:20
matsubarabigjools: please coordinate the announcement with mrevell15:20
bigjoolsmatsubara: already doing that :)15:20
mrevellyep, we're on the case :)15:21
matsubarayou rock! thanks15:21
matsubaraboth of you rock :-)15:21
matsubaraso, anything else before I close?15:21
stubIts not so much my issue but the losas - they need to ensure the disk is freed before the red line is crossed. I don't know what the predicted explode date is.15:21
stubOr plug in a terrabyte USB drive or something as a temporary fix ;)15:22
bigjoolscheap as chips :)15:22
* rockstar wants chips15:22
matsubaraall right. Thank you all for attending this week's Launchpad Production Meeting. See the channel topic for the location of the logs.15:23
MootBotMeeting finished at 09:23.15:23
bigjoolsrockstar: British or US chips?  both are good :)15:23
rockstarBritish chips.  The others I'm more picky about.15:23
intellectronicathanks matsubara15:24
bigjoolssoaking in vinegar15:24
rockstarstub, you're in curry central.  I don't feel sorry for you.15:24
bigjoolsa touch of black pepper15:24
=== salgado is now known as salgado-lunch
=== matsubara is now known as matsubara-lunch
=== salgado-lunch is now known as salgado
=== matsubara-lunch is now known as matsubara
=== mrevell is now known as mrevell-afk
=== salgado is now known as salgado-afk

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!