/srv/irclogs.ubuntu.com/2009/10/13/#ubuntu-meeting.txt

=== abderrahim is now known as rad-net
rad-netil est  y a des marrocain la non00:13
rad-netquel est le sujet de cette nuit00:13
=== freeflyi2g is now known as freeflying
=== Andre_Gondim is now known as Andre_Gondim-afk
=== Amaranth_ is now known as Amaranth
=== highvolt1ge is now known as highvoltage
=== porthose|afk is now known as porthose
=== doko__ is now known as doko
=== dholbach_ is now known as dholbach
ramadasanhi11:16
=== ramadasan is now known as aamachu
aamachuhi11:17
aamachupersia: elky: lifeless: Hi11:19
elkyoh hai11:25
elkyaamachu, hi!11:26
elkysorry, was cooking food11:26
aamachuelky: what's special at kitchen?11:26
aamachuelky: thats ok11:26
aamachui din't send a reminder today..11:26
aamachuand was also late11:26
elkyjust the world's most boring chow mein. mince, water chestnuts, diced capsicum.11:27
elkyi thought i had cabbage, but no :(11:28
aamachuoh ok.. even then its different for me from chennai..11:28
aamachuwas twenty min late11:28
aamachujust wanted to know, did anyone else turned up other than us11:29
elkyjust you and i it seems11:29
aamachuhttp://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership/RegionalBoards/AsiaOceania11:29
aamachualso the participants are not here11:29
elkywell, i guess we adjourn then11:30
aamachuyes11:30
aamachuwe will meet on 27 Oct, same time11:31
aamachudo you have anything else to share?11:31
elkynope, see you on the 27th11:32
aamachuok.. bye then.. have fun11:32
elky:)11:32
persiaSorry to be late.11:33
aamachupersia: we all are11:33
aamachui should have sent the reminder11:34
persiaSuch is life sometimes.  Until next time.11:34
elkypersia, we still lack quorum and applicants, so you get off easy ;)11:34
persiaheh :)11:34
aamachupersia: elky: bye11:41
=== hggdh_ is now known as hggdh
=== fader|aw` is now known as fader
=== marjomercado is now known as marjo
loolNCommander: Hey14:01
paulliuhi14:02
JamieBennetthi14:02
dyfethi14:02
plarsih14:02
* StevenK says hi, just to be different14:02
JamieBennettmoo14:03
loolCan someone please pick up the meeting from NCommander?14:03
davidmI'm ringing him14:03
StevenKOoh, it's only 9am14:04
loolGrueMaster: ping14:04
loologra: ping14:04
GrueMasterpong.14:04
GrueMaster6am here.14:05
lool3pm here14:05
davidmlool, can't reach NCommander neither phone is answered14:05
StevenK9am where NCommander is, it's midnight here14:05
plars8:00 AM in the correct time zone14:05
loolSomeone please pick up the meeting; everybody knows how it goes, right?  :-)14:05
davidmogra, can you take the meeting please14:05
GrueMasterplars: pffft.14:05
ograoh, no NCommander ?14:06
ogra[startmeeting]14:06
ograbah14:06
lool#14:06
ogra[#startmeeting]14:06
loolWithout brackets14:06
ogra#startmeeting14:06
MootBotMeeting started at 08:06. The chair is ogra.14:06
MootBotCommands Available: [TOPIC], [IDEA], [ACTION], [AGREED], [LINK], [VOTE]14:06
StevenKogra was just waiting for one of us to type it so we would chair it14:06
ograaha14:06
loolExactly14:06
loolIt was very tempting  :)14:06
StevenKHaha14:07
* ogra tried at least14:07
StevenKI nearly fell for it14:07
loolNo meeting page i'm afraid14:07
ograyeah, i was just searching14:07
ograi guess we can take last weeks14:08
ogra[topic] action items14:08
MootBotNew Topic:  action items14:08
ogra[link] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Roadmap14:08
MootBotLINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Roadmap14:08
ograah, i't just slow14:08
ogra[link] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2009/2009100614:09
MootBotLINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2009/2009100614:09
ograbit recycling :P14:09
* NCommander coughs14:09
loollubuntu seed was finally fixed14:09
ogradyfet to move lubuntu seed to proper location and enable the meta on amd6414:09
ogralool to test fix for RTC battery charging14:09
ogralool, fsl asked for more measuring14:10
dyfetthis was done, the problem was I always generated the seed when I built the meta and did not save the seed list in the meta...so others after broke the architecture building new instances14:10
StevenKNCommander: Ah ha! You're late to avoid chairing!14:10
dyfetbecause I run ./update before debuild...14:10
ograNCommander, slacker !14:10
ogradyfet, well, thats the right thing usually14:10
NCommanderStevenK, my laptop decided to fsck itself booting up. 10 minutes later ...14:10
looldyfet: I don't understand a thing but I dont think we need to cover details since it works now14:10
dyfetlool: agreed its done14:11
ograwell, if it surely does14:11
loologra: I didn't get the query from FSL part14:11
loologra: Which one is that?14:11
loologra: RTC isn't charging for me with latest ubuntu kernel; I didnt remove the resistors since you tested a 2.6.28 kernel where that wasnt needed IIUC14:11
ograBug 42728914:12
ubottuLaunchpad bug 427289 in linux-fsl-imx51 "hardware clock not saved if board power is removed on babbage 2.5" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/42728914:12
loolThere was an action on "bjf to check with amit on going indepth on armel bugs"14:12
loologra: Are you actually covering the actions from last week?14:12
ograyes14:12
ograwe dont have any new ones14:13
ogragiven we dont have any new wikipage :P14:13
plarsthere was a new post in that bug with a kernel config from fsl14:13
loologra: I already answered on the RTC thing last week14:13
ograright14:13
lool"I tested the RTC fix and it doesn't work for me"14:13
plarsanyone looked at that yet?14:13
plarslool: that's the one you tested with?14:13
ogramy voltage values were attached already14:13
loolplars: No I did not14:13
plarsgood timing!14:14
ogra"I am measuring 2.69V on the coin-cell. Can you measure on your board what is the coin-cell voltage?"14:14
loolI dont quite get how a b 3.0 config is relevant though14:14
ograthats the request14:14
loolThe voltages were wildly different between b2.0 and 2.514:14
ograindeed14:14
loolThis is by far the most important issue affecting us now though14:15
loolamitk: Did you and bjf discuss a process for covering armel bugs every week?14:15
GrueMasterIs it?  What about bug #431963?14:15
ograplus the gpu patch14:15
ubottuLaunchpad bug 431963 in linux-fsl-imx51 "io/fs errors when launching gdm on imx51 with sata" [Medium,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/43196314:15
amitkAFAIK, Freescale is actively looking at the RTC issue currently14:15
loolSomething more in depth than what we can do for kernel bugs in our meeting14:15
ogralool, did you see amitk's comment on the regulator bug14:15
loolGrueMaster: It is less serious?14:16
amitklool: yes. We see no reason to have a separate meeting for those bugs. They are kernel bugs and should be discussed in the kernel meeting IMO14:16
ograi think that justifies bumping it up to high14:16
loolamitk: Ok; so I can check the last kernel meeting to get an up to date status on all the linux* armel bugs?14:16
plarsGrueMaster: probably less serious, but should probably be a high14:16
GrueMasterI would think it is a high as well.14:17
amitklool: no, but we can start discussing each of the high/critical bugs in the meetings from now on, starting today's meeting14:17
* ogra wouldnt bump that one to high unless we have actually tested HW that has the exact form factor for the socket14:17
loolamitk: Well yes, that's what I expected: a weekly review of progress on important armel kernel bugs14:17
loolamitk: But doing it in the kernel meeting is fine14:18
loolI just care that it's covered weekly somewhere where we can attend14:18
amitkit is in 3hr34min same place14:18
plarsogra: already bumped, bug feel free to disagree. We've hit it on 2 different boards with two different (externally powered) drives14:18
ograplars, not a single one of them was actually shipped witzh a compatible plug :)14:18
loolI dont care about high versus medium for the SATA bug; the RTC bug should get priority, the rest depends of availability of developer time to fix the bugs14:18
ograright, and the gpu patch :)14:19
ograand probably the regulator bug since it can affect the world14:19
amitkogra: as I pointed out yesterday the gpu patch is already applied14:19
amitkwhat is still missing?14:19
ograamitk, oh, i didnt get that, thanks14:19
ograamitk, but not in any current package, is it ?14:20
loolamitk: I just discovered a config issue on the dove kernel this morning14:20
loolhttp://people.canonical.com/~lool/IMG_2345.JPG14:20
MootBotLINK received:  http://people.canonical.com/~lool/IMG_2345.JPG14:20
ogra(i saw no changelog entry mentioning it)14:20
loolamitk: I didn't have a chance to report it, but binfmt_misc sseems to be missing in dove14:20
amitkogra: it has always been, since i applied the sdk1.6 patches.14:20
amitk17:14 < amitk> ogra: bjf: sha id ff4e565bfe81f10ca8aa64e24038683d5837cc5114:20
amitkfrom yesterday ^14:20
ograamitk, hmm, then something is wrong, that should get me a device ...14:21
ograbut nothing to dicuss in the meeting14:21
ogralool, are you trying to run a karmic ext4 fs with a jaunty kernel ?14:21
amitklool: bug number with armel tag?14:21
loolYou'll get one ASAP14:22
ogralool, i have seen the exact same when trying to boot a babbage jaunty kernel with ext4 from karmic ... it goes into constant reboot for me though14:23
loologra: I think we covered action items14:23
ograanyway ...14:23
ogra[topic] Specification Review14:23
MootBotNew Topic:  Specification Review14:23
ograanything to discuss here ?14:23
* amitk retires14:23
loolGrueMaster: UNR ISO > did you look into that?14:23
* ogra guesses everything is closed and implemented by now 14:24
GrueMasterNot much I can really look into.  I don't know beyond the manifest what to look for, unless you want me to look at package sizes.14:24
loolamitk: Ok; thanks; FYI we also have an armel bugs section -- we were just covering actions and got distracted -- but thanks for coming for the bugs meeting action14:24
amitknp14:24
loolGrueMaster: Anything really14:24
ograanything else about specs ?14:25
GrueMasterI'll look at it again today and see if there is anything glaring.14:25
paulliuDo we need to freeze the versions of packages for Moblin? Or we just catch up the latest version?14:25
loolStevenK: Can you pickup UNR ISO size tweaks?  a) re-adding as many langpacks as possible b) looking for things which could save us some room?14:25
StevenKFinalFreeze is next week14:25
loolPerhaps non-UNRish things we could drop14:25
StevenKlool: Oh, like X? :-)14:26
paulliuOK.14:26
loolpaulliu: We want to be conservative at this point; unless it's a bugfix only release and is safe to include (wont regress anything), abstain14:26
ogra[action] StevenK to look into UNR ISO size tweaks14:26
MootBotACTION received:  StevenK to look into UNR ISO size tweaks14:26
loolpaulliu: Ping StevenK and me if you see any issue or need to go through a transition14:26
paulliulool: ok.14:26
StevenKOh, bleh. We're oversize by 1MB14:26
ogra[action] lool to file a bug about armel fsck issues14:27
MootBotACTION received:  lool to file a bug about armel fsck issues14:27
GrueMasterLast time I looked, the best I could come up with is dropping some X drivers that are installed (Trident, Cirrus Logic, etc) that aren't used in any known netbook configuration I could find.14:27
loologra: Uh14:27
ograStevenK, bump the default to 1G ?14:27
StevenKogra: I wish, it used to be.14:28
ograright14:28
GrueMasterogra: Needs to be CD distributable.14:28
GrueMaster700M.14:28
ograwhat's keeping us from doing it ?14:28
StevenKogra: It's your fault, I added de to live :-P14:28
ograGrueMaster, why ?14:28
GrueMasterMarketing.14:28
ogramake it DVD distributable :)14:28
ograanyway, more issues for specs ?14:29
GrueMasterIt is easier to distribute.  CD's cost $.25 DVD's cost $1.5014:29
StevenKWubi needs someone who has a Windows install to test it14:29
GrueMaster(or something like that).14:29
ograok, nothing spec related i see and you guys moved on to UNR already14:30
GrueMasterStevenK: I can test it.  Is it ready again?14:30
ogra[topic] UNR Status14:30
MootBotNew Topic:  UNR Status14:30
StevenKGrueMaster: I hope so.14:30
lool(I filed 450363 on the binfmt issue)14:30
ograbug 45036314:30
ubottuLaunchpad bug 450363 in linux-mvl-dove "binfmt misc missing from config" [High,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/45036314:30
loolStevenK: Could you please cover UNR status this week?14:31
loolStevenK: Are we up-to-date in upstream tarballs, and seed commits?14:31
* ogra listens14:31
StevenKlool: Yes, and yes14:31
StevenKJust checked14:31
ograsounds good14:31
loolhttps://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+bugs?field.subscriber=ubuntu-unr14:31
* StevenK double checks seeds14:31
ogra[link] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+bugs?field.subscriber=ubuntu-unr14:32
MootBotLINK received:  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+bugs?field.subscriber=ubuntu-unr14:32
loolThe maximus crasher was closed as it was old14:32
StevenKI've been triaging that list, and pointing njpatel at things I'm unclear on14:32
StevenKI'd like to get that list down a lot before release14:32
loolStevenK: any bugs worth mention here?14:32
ogralooks fine to me14:32
ograStevenK, what list ?14:32
ograit's empty14:32
loologra: the non-karmic one14:32
ograoh, ok14:32
ograis that all about UNR ?14:33
plarsthere are probably some that need to move over... will take a look later today14:33
StevenKlool: Yeah14:33
StevenKlool: Er, no, sorry. I'm done.14:33
ogra[action] plars to move UNR bugs from non-karmic to karmic where necessary14:33
loolStevenK: We got a new clutter release uploaded; would be good to test the UI in the latest images14:33
MootBotACTION received:  plars to move UNR bugs from non-karmic to karmic where necessary14:33
* StevenK blames the time, since it's 003414:34
loolAnything else WRT UNR?14:34
StevenKNope, I'm good14:34
ogradoesnt look like14:34
StevenKI'm unsure about GrueMaster's suggestion14:34
ogra[topic] UMR Status14:34
MootBotNew Topic:  UMR Status14:35
lool(Can we please name UMR "moblin remix" instead; it's too close to UNR otherwise)14:35
paulliuThe 3-rd round sync is acked.14:35
loolpaulliu: Do we have anerley and anjal-anerley in karmic?14:35
paulliuWaiting for anerley binaries.14:36
loolOk14:36
loolpaulliu: Is the Dbus issue in live systems still problematic?14:36
loolDoes it happen all the time?14:36
=== robbiew_ is now known as robbiew
paulliuSorry. What's the issue?14:36
paulliuI didn't see dbus issues currently on my hardwares.14:37
loolbug #44923014:37
ubottuLaunchpad bug 449230 in ubuntu-moblin-remix "installation of UMR iso fails with hang and loop" [Critical,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/44923014:37
loolplars, GrueMaster, StevenK: You guys saw this?14:37
StevenKI tried to test that in Virtualbox, and couldn't run UMR in it :-(14:37
loolStevenK: Did you flip the enable 3d pref?14:38
loolit's off by default14:38
StevenKlool: Aye14:38
plarsjust came in yesterday I think, hadn't had a chance to look at it yet but I saw it in my bugmail14:38
GrueMasterI'll try to reproduce it later today when I do a fresh install for Moblin Compliance testing.14:38
loolStevenK: It used to work for me last week; what's the issue?14:38
GrueMasterThere were some ubiquity bugs that went through all the images last week.14:38
StevenKlool: I get a screen with a background image that I can't interact with14:38
loolplars, GrueMaster: If you find it fixed, please dup it against 44898114:38
StevenK(On a live CD boot)14:39
paulliuStevenK: Today's image?14:39
StevenKpaulliu: The latest, 101314:39
loolplars, GrueMaster: Did you guys complete installs last week?14:39
paulliuStevenK: Yeah. I'm trying to downloading it now. I saw mutter is updated. From 2.27.5 to 2.28.0. Some API bumped.14:40
loolAre the APT issues solved?14:40
lool(deb deb sources.list entry and APT error popup during install)14:40
plarslool: for iso tracker?14:40
paulliuStevenK: That might break mutter-moblin so only background image that can't do anything.14:40
GrueMasterLast image I installed from scratch was 10/814:40
ograwasnt ubiuquity broken the whole last week ?14:40
StevenKThe former should be, but modulo doing an install to actually test14:40
GrueMasterWorked fine then.14:40
loolplars: I mean the installation issue; I dont think that relates to ISO tracker14:40
StevenKpaulliu: But the same image works fine on my NC1014:40
lool*issues14:40
paulliuStevenK: hmm....14:41
plarslool: I do installs as often as I can, but sometimes update if I'm actively using that machine for some other testing (i.e. testing kernels on imx51 last week)14:41
GrueMasterI need to verify the ppa issue.  IIRC, it was listed incorrectly with two "deb" tags.14:42
loolplars, GrueMaster: So on your next install, plesae check sources.list to see whether it's correct (correct PPA entry with deb-src if needed)14:42
plarswill do14:42
GrueMasterwill do.14:42
lool(And reopen the APT error popup bug if you get it)14:42
ograwhy are there no bugs open for all the above issues ?14:42
loolWas an ubiquity issue14:42
loologra: there are bugs open for all the above issues14:42
ograhttps://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+bugs?field.subscriber=ubuntu-moblin14:43
ogranot here14:43
loolbug #43948514:43
ubottuLaunchpad bug 439485 in ubiquity "APT error during installer" [Undecided,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/43948514:43
loologra: Becasue these are closed14:43
ograoh, ok14:43
loolor were affecting moblin remix which is not karmic stuff14:43
ograi thought they were moblin specific ones14:43
GrueMasterogra: I know about these bugs, and have ready access to them for updating.  Just don't know the numbers off the top of my head.14:43
loolthe sources.list issue is bug #42004814:43
ubottuLaunchpad bug 420048 in ubuntu-moblin-remix "No sources.list entry for the Moblin PPA" [Critical,Fix committed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/42004814:43
loolpaulliu, StevenK: Anything else for moblin remix?14:43
loolCritical bugs etc.?14:44
StevenKOnly my virtualbox issue :-(14:44
ografile a bug :)14:44
GrueMasterI would like to point out that we are getting close to full compliance.14:44
GrueMasterLast image had 171 errors, down from 449.14:44
loolI'm so excited, which moblin compliant apps will I be able to run there?!  </sarcasm>14:44
paulliulool: nothing else.14:44
lool:-P14:44
loolpaulliu: thakns14:45
loologra: I guess we can move to armel14:45
ogra[topic] armel status14:45
MootBotNew Topic:  armel status14:45
StevenKGrueMaster: Are these still useful errors, or the ones like "You don't have <useless kernel config change> enabled" ?14:45
looldoko: Around?14:45
ogra(i subscribed ubuntu-moblin to bug 420048 so it shows up on the list)14:45
ubottuLaunchpad bug 420048 in ubuntu-moblin-remix "No sources.list entry for the Moblin PPA" [Critical,Fix committed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/42004814:45
looldoko: What's the plan for oo.o now?  .jaunty thingie for release?14:46
GrueMasterStevenK: which are you referring to?  Moblin?14:46
StevenKGrueMaster: Yeah14:46
loologra: it wont14:46
loologra: the list is specific to karmic14:46
ograhumm, why ?14:46
GrueMasterI'll show you after the meeting.14:46
loologra: we should use a second link for high bugs in moblin-remix or smth14:46
ograwhy isnt the bug karmic specific ?14:46
ograwell, we should just make them show up properly imho14:47
loologra: When it's a cdimage or moblin remix bug, it's by definition not a karmic bug14:47
ograhrm14:47
ograwell, anyway, armel ...14:47
loolhttps://bugs.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-moblin/+subscribedbugs14:48
ogramy boards survived the upgrades i did yesterday, images seem to build again, we had an ABI bump on imx5114:48
loolmy dove y1 hangs regularly under load14:48
loollike completely dead14:48
ogra(need to bump d-i before tonights build)14:48
loolNCommander: Is partman-uboot out of new?14:48
loolNCommander: what do we need to do about it still?14:48
loolTB meeting in 10 mns14:49
ograright, NCommander ?14:49
pitticjwatson, Keybuk, dholbach: we have the DMB meeting in 10, right?14:49
Keybukright14:50
NCommandersorry, phone rang14:50
* kees waves14:50
NCommanderUh, partman-uboot is still in NEW to my knowledge14:50
ograanyway, for imx51 bug 446140 and bug 427289 are still on my critical list14:50
ubottuLaunchpad bug 446140 in linux-fsl-imx51 "regulator issues with 2.6.31 vs 2.6.28 with the same patchset" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/44614014:50
ubottuLaunchpad bug 427289 in linux-fsl-imx51 "hardware clock not saved if board power is removed on babbage 2.5" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/42728914:50
ograNCommander, any open bugs on dove we should know about ?14:50
NCommanderogra, just the one about us needing partman-uboot14:51
ogra(apart from the one lool just filed)14:51
ograok14:51
ograi guess thats it for armel then14:51
ogra[topic] AOB14:51
MootBotNew Topic:  AOB14:51
loologra: Could you attend weekly kernel meetings?14:51
ogralool, bad timing, FSL call14:51
* NCommander will handle minutes for this meeting and fix last weeks as well :-/14:51
loolAnd make sure 446140 431963 427289 are updated?14:52
ograwill do14:52
loolwhy is 420447 fix committed and not uploaded?14:52
ograoi have one AOB topic14:52
lool383240 > I have packages in my PPA and need testers14:52
GrueMasterWhat's up with the Ubuntu MID remix? (It's on last weeks agenda).14:52
loolI'm looking for anybody really to test the ffmpeg packages in my PPA14:52
StevenKTis not a remix14:52
loolOn amd64 or armel14:52
ograeveryone in the team needs to commit one hour per week to fix sponsoring bugs14:52
loolGrueMaster: I think it's a leftover, just delete it14:53
ogra[action] new rolling action: everyone with upload privs to look inot sponsoring bugs next week and report which ones he closed14:53
MootBotACTION received:  new rolling action: everyone with upload privs to look inot sponsoring bugs next week and report which ones he closed14:53
ograbah, typoed14:53
ogra[action] anyone who has spare test cycles to test lool's ffmpeg packages14:54
loolCan anybody please commit to testing ffmpeg from my PPA?  Basically play some files with ffplay or a ffmpeg based player and see whether there are regressions with the PPA pacakges14:54
MootBotACTION received:  anyone who has spare test cycles to test lool's ffmpeg packages14:54
ograis that it ?14:54
GrueMasterWhat platform?14:54
ograarmel or amd6414:55
ograas lool said above14:55
JamieBennettlool: I can take a look14:55
davidmlool, sorry I can't help, I don't have either platform14:55
ograanything else we need to bring up ?14:55
loolThanks14:55
ogragoing once14:56
GrueMasterI have an AMD64 system for LSB testing.  I can look at those this week.14:56
ogragoing twice ...14:56
ograsold to the man with the yellow hat !14:56
ogra#endmeeting14:56
MootBotMeeting finished at 08:56.14:56
JamieBennettGrueMaster probably best for you to do AMD64 aswell as I'm not around after today14:56
JamieBennettJust in case14:56
=== agateau_ is now known as agateau
cjwatsondeveloper membership board meeting?15:03
jpdsGood afternoon.15:04
cjwatsonmdz,Keybuk,kees,pitti: ping15:04
cjwatsonno sabdfl?15:04
KeybukI'm here15:04
pittion the TB ML we already had some long discussion with dholbach about simplifying/changing https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#Applying%20for%20team%20membership for the new "smaller teams" archive reorganization15:05
cjwatson#startmeeting15:05
MootBotMeeting started at 09:05. The chair is cjwatson.15:05
MootBotCommands Available: [TOPIC], [IDEA], [ACTION], [AGREED], [LINK], [VOTE]15:05
cjwatson[TOPIC] Adjusting team membership applications for delegated upload teams15:05
MootBotNew Topic:  Adjusting team membership applications for delegated upload teams15:05
keescjwatson: hi15:06
cjwatsonMark's proposal near the end of the thread was as follows:15:06
pittiQ: are we still keeping the process of "core-dev" for folks who can upload anywhere? should we treat this separately?15:06
cjwatson - set up devel-permissions@ list15:06
cjwatson - invitations/requests go there as well as to relevant team list15:06
cjwatson - all approvals go to ubuntu-devel@ and devel-permissions@15:06
cjwatson[and I think maybe also to the team list]15:07
pitti(was about to ask)15:07
cjwatsondholbach +1ed that; it sounds to me as if it meets all our requirements to date, too15:07
KeybukI think it's a bit of a silly mailing list15:07
Keybukwill anyone subscribe to it?15:07
cjwatsonpitti: core-dev comes to DMB, but otherwise should be basically the same requirements, I think15:07
Keybukwell, dholbach obviously ;)15:07
pitticjwatson: it would certainly be nice to have the same process indeed15:08
dholbachKeybuk: we have a bunch of people who subscribed to the motu-council list and are active there15:08
KeybukDMB is intended to be a delegated team for core-dev in much the same way that kubuntu-dev is for kubuntu15:08
cjwatsonKeybuk: I think it's a bit silly, but I don't mind it existing if people like it that way15:08
Keybukright, for me it's a +0 - I don't hate it or love it15:08
pittid-perms@ seems a bit bureaucratic to me as well, but it surely is a nice central place for looking up old applications/approvals15:08
dholbachKeybuk: as I said in the mail discussion: I don't know if we should have a new list for it, but I think it should be public15:09
cjwatsonthere's an advantage to that, true15:09
cjwatsonis there any point in significant further discussion on this, or should we just vote on Mark's proposal?15:10
keesI'm +1 -- if it becomes a problem or is ignored, we can adjust it at a later time.15:10
KeybukI think we can just vote15:10
cjwatson[VOTE] ratify Mark's proposal for developer membership announcements15:10
MootBotPlease vote on:  ratify Mark's proposal for developer membership announcements.15:11
MootBotPublic votes can be registered by saying +1/-1/+0 in the channel, private votes by messaging the channel followed by +1/-1/+0  to MootBot15:11
MootBotE.g. /msg MootBot +1 #ubuntu-meeting15:11
pittiso do I; seems on the ML we had good consensus already anyway15:11
Keybuk+015:11
MootBotAbstention received from Keybuk. 0 for, 0 against. 1 have abstained. Count is now 015:11
pitti+115:11
MootBot+1 received from pitti. 1 for, 0 against. 1 have abstained. Count is now 115:11
cjwatson+115:11
MootBot+1 received from cjwatson. 2 for, 0 against. 1 have abstained. Count is now 215:11
kees+115:11
MootBot+1 received from kees. 3 for, 0 against. 1 have abstained. Count is now 315:11
cjwatsonI haven't seen mdz active here yet, beyond his client joining15:11
cjwatson#endvote15:11
cjwatson[ENDVOTE]15:12
MootBotFinal result is 3 for, 0 against. 1 abstained. Total: 315:12
cjwatson!"Ā£% NO CARRIER15:12
ubottuSorry, I don't know anything about NO CARRIER15:12
keesheh15:12
cjwatsonI think we can consider that passed, given that we have quorum15:12
cjwatsonright, is there anything else we need to agree upon about the DMB's basic ground rules?15:12
cjwatsondeveloper-membership-board@ vs. developer-membership-board-private@ lists perhaps?15:13
pittiwho would be on the private list?15:13
Keybuksure, if you can find a way to phrase the vote that's not "Do you disagree with the opinion against the EU constitution" :p15:13
cjwatsonthe six of us15:13
cjwatsonKeybuk: hmm? :)15:14
cjwatsonsix> plus whomever else is incorporated in the future obviously, e.g. motu-council15:14
pittiI asked because e. g. if someone applies to kubuntu-dev, and other kubuntu devs have some reservations, should or  shouldn't that be discussed on d-m-b-private@?15:15
cjwatsonoh, I see15:16
cjwatsonerr. I think I was imagining it as a list for whatever private discussion is needed for core-dev applicants?15:16
pittiI mean, I wouldn't exactly propose to have one huge list with all team "leaders" on it15:16
cjwatsonsince kubuntu-(whatever) can approve new kubuntu-dev members on their own, they don't need to go to the DMB to do it15:17
cjwatsonthat being the point of delegating15:17
keespitti: right, I was wondering the same, but realized the DMB has delegated that stuff15:17
pittiok, so this is exclusively meant for new core-devs then (the bits that aren't delegated)15:17
keesso our -private is our solution to that problem for our own discussions.15:17
pittimakes more sense to me now15:17
Keybukcjwatson: right, I was thinking about that the other day15:17
Keybukgiven that I don't want to impose procedures on other teams15:18
Keybukthat means I don't want to impose privateness on thsoe teams either15:18
dholbachso applicants will send something like "I'll be at the XYZ Board's meeting next week?" and people will get in touch with them, if they should really have private remarks to make?15:18
cjwatsonKeybuk: also, core-devs can do more damage15:19
cjwatsonnobody knows the whole archive well enough for natural talent alone to carry them along :)15:19
cjwatsonthere tends to be more complicated cooperation involved15:19
Keybukright15:19
KeybukI was thinking that too15:20
Keybukso, after "appearing to ignore all the arguments while really listening and reforming my own opinion" </cjwatson> I'm going to say I think the DMB list should be public :p15:20
pittiit should be public either way; I thought the question was to have an additional -private@15:21
keesright15:21
cjwatsonKeybuk: ;-)15:21
pittiI hope that we won't actually need it that often15:22
pittibut we can have it just in case15:22
* kees nods15:22
KeybukI'm not sure we need it15:23
Keybukthe case where someone applies for core-dev access, but we have serious reservations, can probably be dealt with by private e-mail rather than a ML ?15:24
keesKeybuk: the point is to have a single place for people to email with reservations.  if not a list, then at least an exploder alias.15:24
cjwatsonI was just thinking of saying the same; my original reason for being in favour of a list is that I think we should actively invite criticism (as long as it's not just character-assassination)15:25
cjwatsonand I suppose we could do that by saying "if you have an objection you don't want to raise in public, please e-mail all the DMB members" but it seems a bit cumbersome and I don't think that would actually happen if phrased that way15:25
keesthat would just further discourage that sort of communication.15:26
dholbachas long as there's any kind of option to pass on feedback or have some kind of discussion, I think it's OK15:27
Keybukyeah that's true15:27
pittidholbach: /query or private mail are available any time15:27
keesI don't see why -private is a problem if we've accepted the need for a place for private discussion.15:28
cjwatsonnor I15:28
dholbachI know, but the documentation or process should invite that some how or invite feedback15:28
KeybukI don't think it's a problem either FWIW :)15:28
dholbachif you have a developer applying you don't know that has 4 cheerleaders, you'll be happy if somebody lets you know "I sponsored 3-4 uploads where I wasn't quite so sure about the quality, maybe that developer should wait a few more weeks or something"15:29
Keybukindeed15:29
keesKeybuk: so you don't think it's a problem, but you don't think it's needed?15:29
KeybukI don't think it's a problem to have it, I think we should agree that it's needed, but there seems to be a good argument for that15:30
persiaI'd suggest that a list is better than personal email, simply because personal email may well go to a smaller subset of people, or someone may be asked to proxy opinions based on perception of personal relationships.15:30
dholbachhow that's implemented by the board is a matter of taste, I'd say, but you surely want other developers to notice there's going to be some decision about upload rights some time soon :)15:31
cjwatsonhow about we create -private, and if nobody uses it over (say) the next year, we delete it?15:32
cjwatsonI'd like to move past this ...15:32
KeybukI'd +1 that15:32
keesI don't think its disuse proves it isn't a useful channel to have available.15:32
keesbut I'd like to get past this.  how about "re-evaluate its utility" in a year instead of "delete" if it's idle?15:33
Keybukactually, let's just create it ;)15:33
Keybukif we don't use it, we don't use it15:33
pittiit's just a ML *shrug*, nothing that needs serious attention or maintenance15:33
* kees nods15:34
cjwatsonok15:34
cjwatsonsounds good, let's do it15:34
cjwatsonanything else before we look at Cody's application?15:34
cjwatson[TOPIC] Cody Somerville -> ubuntu-core-dev15:36
MootBotNew Topic:  Cody Somerville -> ubuntu-core-dev15:36
cjwatsoncody-somerville: are you here?15:36
KeybukI have little to say here other than "is he not already? +1"15:36
Keybuk:)15:36
keesyeah, same from me.15:36
KeybukI have a feeling cody applied to the TB before?  Is my feeling right or wrong?15:37
cjwatsoncody-somerville: thanks for being patient while we worked through our teething difficulties with our new arrangements15:37
cjwatsonI was sort of hoping to be able to talk with Cody about how Xubuntu is going, and about the issues he raised regarding SRUs15:38
cjwatsonhe did say he'd be able to show up to this meeting15:38
Keybukcjwatson: are those blockers for his application?15:39
cjwatsonKeybuk: before> I have a similar feeling but can't remember and can't quickly verify15:39
Keybukno, me neither15:40
Keybukand I have the entire TB ML archive15:41
Keybukso I must be mistaken ;)15:41
cody-somervillecjwatson, I'm here :)15:41
cjwatsonaha15:41
cjwatsonexcellent15:41
cjwatsoncody-somerville: ok, so how do you feel Xubuntu's going at the moment, as a project?15:42
cody-somervillecjwatson, I'm very excited with the direction Xubuntu is moving in. Each release I feel we have a stronger, more vibrant team eager to tackle the challenges of planning and developing a derivative of Ubuntu.15:44
cody-somervilleKarmic in particular has seen substantial improvements in terms of engaging our Ubuntu counterparts and contributing patches to improve integration of desktop components shared between Xubuntu and Ubuntu.15:46
cjwatsoncody-somerville: I've seen some comments to the effect that Xubuntu is getting less lightweight due to moving closer to GNOME in various ways; is this a direction you're happy with, or do you feel that it indicates problems that need to be addressed?15:46
pitti(gdm *cough*)15:47
cjwatsonI saw a memory use analysis showing a Xubuntu desktop taking more memory than Ubuntu, but I didn't verify it so it may be scurrilous rumour :-)15:48
cody-somervilleWe make a conscious decision to balance usability, integration, and performance.15:48
cody-somervilleWe've made a number of changes in Karmic to reduce memory usage including using ld's --as-needed option and re-evaluating the default desktop configuration.15:49
cjwatsonright, I think the report I saw was on 9.0415:49
cody-somervilleAlthough much of the work was preliminary, I feel we have a stronger working knowledge of the area to move forward with more dramatic efforts to reduce our memory usage in karmic+115:49
cody-somervilleFurthermore, some of the reports I conferred with Keybuk on (particular boot time) which Keybuk indicated to me that the journalist misinterpreted the bootcharts.15:50
cjwatsonsurely not, journalists never misinterpret things ;-)15:50
cjwatsoncody-somerville: I'd also like to ask about the OEM Services team; you indicated that one thing you were interested in was helping to get OEM changes integrated into Ubuntu proper, and I agree that there's a need for improving that process. What sort of review would you apply to such changes?15:51
cjwatsonand is there anything you definitely wouldn't integrate? :)15:51
cody-somervilleExcellent question.15:51
=== imlad|away is now known as imlad
cjwatsoncody-somerville: ... :-)15:55
cody-somervilleThe OEM Services Team produces a lot of good work. A lot of work to produce bugs fixes, usability enhancements, etc. occur within that team but unfortunately some of it never makes it to Ubuntu proper. I think as a member of the OEM Services team, I'd be able to expedite the merging of low hanging fruit as well as facilitate the necessary connections between the Upstream, Ubuntu, and OEM counterparts to have the more complex15:55
cody-somerville and involved changes receive the necessary discussions and more thorough reviews.15:55
cjwatsonaha15:55
cody-somervilleThere are naturally some changes that are unfit to be uploaded as is to Ubuntu. Changes that are specific to a vendor or a narrow use case.15:56
cjwatsonok, I'm satisfied with that; any more questions before we move to a vote?15:57
Keybuknone from me15:58
pittiI'm good15:58
cjwatson[VOTE] Approve Cody Somerville for ubuntu-core-dev15:58
MootBotPlease vote on:  Approve Cody Somerville for ubuntu-core-dev.15:58
MootBotPublic votes can be registered by saying +1/-1/+0 in the channel, private votes by messaging the channel followed by +1/-1/+0  to MootBot15:58
MootBotE.g. /msg MootBot +1 #ubuntu-meeting15:58
cjwatson+115:58
MootBot+1 received from cjwatson. 1 for, 0 against. 0 have abstained. Count is now 115:58
kees+115:58
MootBot+1 received from kees. 2 for, 0 against. 0 have abstained. Count is now 215:58
pitti+115:58
MootBot+1 received from pitti. 3 for, 0 against. 0 have abstained. Count is now 315:58
keesKeybuk: ?16:00
Keybuk+116:00
MootBot+1 received from Keybuk. 4 for, 0 against. 0 have abstained. Count is now 416:00
cjwatson#endvote16:00
Keybukfocus issue there16:00
cjwatsonargh16:00
cjwatson[ENDVOTE]16:00
MootBotFinal result is 4 for, 0 against. 0 abstained. Total: 416:00
cjwatsoncody-somerville: welcome, and thanks again for your patience16:01
keescongrats cody-somerville :)16:01
cody-somervilleThanks! :)16:01
pitticody-somerville: rock on!16:01
cjwatsonI'll do the LP bits16:01
mterrycody-somerville: nice!16:01
dholbachcongratulations cody-somerville!16:01
cjwatsonand we're out of time. Did we miss any candidates we need to ensure to invite for next time?16:01
cjwatson#endmeeting16:01
MootBotMeeting finished at 10:01.16:01
nijabao/16:02
ttxo/16:03
Daviey\o16:03
nurmio/16:03
sommero//16:03
Keybuko|_|/16:03
zulheylo16:03
* mathiaz waves16:04
alexmo/16:04
zulmathiaz: always have to be different dont you? ;)16:04
smosero/16:04
kirklando/16:04
* ttx waits one minute to see if mdz will join us16:05
mathiazttx: are you running the meeting?16:05
ttxmathiaz: I am, if he isn't16:05
ttxok, let's start, I'll defer to him in case of need16:05
ttx#startmeeting16:06
MootBotMeeting started at 10:06. The chair is ttx.16:06
MootBotCommands Available: [TOPIC], [IDEA], [ACTION], [AGREED], [LINK], [VOTE]16:06
ttxWelcome to the server team meeting -- Agenda: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/Meeting16:06
ivoks(hi)16:06
=== ArneGoet1e is now known as ArneGoetje
ttx[TOPIC] Review ACTION points from previous meeting16:07
MootBotNew Topic:  Review ACTION points from previous meeting16:07
ttxSee https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Server/2009100616:07
ttxACTION: ttx to review test plans and ensure they are aligned with 9.1016:07
ttxDone, pending some alignment by ara and the QA team16:07
ttxACTION: kirkland to confirm that his test rig is fully operational16:07
kirklandttx: confirmed16:08
ttxACTION: kirkland to adapt help.ubuntu.com VM recipe(s?) to use libvirt16:08
kirklandttx: we used the heck out of it last week here16:08
kirklandttx: not done16:08
ttxkirkland: I agree that its lower prio16:08
ttxreporting it...16:08
ttx[ACTION] kirkland to adapt help.ubuntu.com VM recipe(s?) to use libvirt16:08
MootBotACTION received:  kirkland to adapt help.ubuntu.com VM recipe(s?) to use libvirt16:08
ttxACTION: mathiaz to work with the QA team on a server bug day for Karmic16:09
mathiazttx: done - running tomorrow16:09
mathiazpedro_: ^^ - thanks!16:09
ttxcool, we'll talk about that later in the show16:09
ttx(after the first ad break)16:09
ttxACTION: mdz to follow up with marjo regarding general QA support in Karmic16:09
pedro_you're welcome, i always enjoy to work with you folks :-)16:09
ttxThat was done16:09
ttxACTION: smoser to follow up with mdz regarding UEC image testing capability16:10
smoseri'm not sure what that was...16:10
ttxI guess it was about getting what it takes to be able to test images yourself16:10
ttxhw need, whatever16:10
smoseryeah, wlell i think then that its done. i got a newegg delivery. but not yet installed.16:11
ttxwho has a working UEC test setup as of today ?16:11
ttxo/16:11
ttxkirkland said yes16:11
nurmio/16:11
nijabao/16:11
ttxnurmi: :)16:11
ttxmathiaz: ?16:11
ivokshaven't tried it :/16:11
mathiazttx: hm - nope.16:11
ttxivoks: you're soo 20th century, man16:11
kirklandttx: jsalisbury has been testing and providing feedback on the mailing list16:11
jsalisburycorrect16:12
mathiazttx: I had to give hardware back16:12
kirklandttx: he responded to jono 's call for testing16:12
ivoksttx: i'm working on pacemaker... 30th century :D16:12
ttxdavmor2 has been setting it up as well.16:12
mathiazttx: I should have access to more hw later today and plan to setup a cloud there as weel16:12
alexmttx: i'd like to but no hardware available ATM16:12
ttxok16:12
ttxACTION: zul to fix m2crypto test suite and ensure that MIR is processed16:12
davmor2\o/ works here16:12
zulid like to but busy with other things like m2crypto16:12
ttxzul: how is it going ?16:13
zultestsuite is running but it fails right now because it needs network access to work so its running but it doesnt fail if there is no access16:13
zulshould be done today16:13
ttx[ACTION] zul to fix m2crypto test suite and ensure that MIR is processed16:13
MootBotACTION received:  zul to fix m2crypto test suite and ensure that MIR is processed16:13
ttxACTION: soren/niemeyer to arrange a meeting to discuss reference appliance plan of action16:14
ttxThey discussed it, that's sure16:14
ttxI'm not sure if any of them are around, though16:14
ttxACTION: mathiaz to document test plan for image store16:14
mathiazttx: hm - niemeyer wrote most of the intstructions16:15
mathiazttx: available in a README text file16:15
ttxin image-store-proxy ?16:15
mathiazttx: should I add them to the testcases wiki page as well?16:15
mathiazttx: yes - in image-store-proxy16:15
niemeyerttx: I'm here, but I don't have much else to comment about this ATM16:15
ttxmathiaz: yes, that would be good16:16
mathiazttx: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~image-store/image-store-proxy/trunk/annotate/head%3A/README16:16
mathiazttx: ok - I can write up a new test cases16:16
ttxmathiaz: not sure we would make a delivery test from it, but documenting the tseet doesn't hurt16:16
mathiazttx: ok - the test cases should *not* be added to the ISO tracker?16:17
ttx[ACTION] mathiaz to add test case for image store in testcases wiki16:17
MootBotACTION received:  mathiaz to add test case for image store in testcases wiki16:17
ttxmathiaz: I'd say it would need some discussion, based on the testcases contents16:17
* mathiaz nods16:17
ttxACTION: zul to triage his assigned bugs16:18
zuldone16:18
* kirkland high fives zul16:18
zulthanks kirkland16:18
ttx[TOPIC] Eucalyptus status16:18
kirkland;-)16:18
MootBotNew Topic:  Eucalyptus status16:18
ttxhttps://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/eucalyptus16:18
ttxso we currently have a 1.6~bzr919-0ubuntu316:19
ttxwhich includes the r920 fix16:19
ttxI've a r925 merge pending16:19
ttxnurmi: should we move to that one ?16:19
nurmithat revno should help a lot with multi-cluster/component, and some single cluster installations16:19
ttxnurmi: nothing else in the pipe ?16:20
nurmittx: there are two more important fixes that we have in testing right now (important for multi-cluster)16:20
ttxnurmi: when are they expected out of testing ? end of today ?16:20
ttx(of /your/ today) ?16:21
nurmittx: 430266, 44994416:21
nurmittx: yes, before 5pm PST, today16:21
ttxhmm, kirkland: do you think there is valud in committing r925, then ?16:22
kirklandttx: not if we have another merge comming16:22
kirklandttx: if it is the caboose, then sure, let's upload16:22
kirklandttx: but if there's more in the pipeline, let's wait16:22
ttxthere is, according to Dan16:22
kirklandttx: right. i'll wait16:23
ttxkirkland: and no urgent fxies in r925 either16:23
kirklandttx: i'll take care of the upload in my locale then16:23
kirklandttx: so that you can go to bed :-)16:23
ttxi committed what was urgent in the 919-0ubuntuĀµ316:23
ttxok.16:23
ttxkirkland: how is bug 432154 doing ?16:24
ubottuLaunchpad bug 432154 in qemu-kvm "dynamic block device attach/detach not functional with karmic KVM" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/43215416:24
kirklandttx: i'm working on that now16:24
kirklandttx: i got a patch from aligouri16:24
kirklandttx: that might help nurmi out, on the scsi front16:24
ttxkirkland: is there a light at the end of the tunnel ?16:24
kirklandttx: well, let's say that i'm holding a lottery ticket16:24
nurmikirkland: is this for virtio or scsi attach?16:24
kirklandnurmi: his patch is for scsi16:25
nurmikirkland: nod16:25
smoserttx, are we still wanting 'acpi_php' loaded at boot in uec-images ?16:25
kirklandnurmi: it's a long shot16:25
kirklandsmoser: yes, and it's acpiphp16:25
smoserright16:25
ttxkirkland: ok, lets play the lottery.16:25
smoserok.. there is no bug for that i think16:25
smoserright ?16:25
kirklandttx: this is a deep, complex bug16:25
kirklandttx: i'm doubtful a single patch is going to fix everything16:25
ttxkirkland, cjwatson: status for bug 446023 ?16:25
ubottuLaunchpad bug 446023 in eucalyptus "uec node cd install doesn't handle static network configuration" [High,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/44602316:25
niemeyernurmi, kirkland: Btw, mathiaz found an issue trying to install an image which was installed through the image store16:26
kirklandttx: as it involves eucalyptus invocation of a libvirt function that uses qemu-kvm functionality that's been modified from upstream qemu16:26
ttxkirkland: from release meeting it sounded like cjwatson deferred 446023 to you ?16:26
ttxiirc16:26
niemeyerI can't see it being related to the store specifically, so it'd be great to have some help from the Euca developers16:26
mathiazniemeyer: right - I'll ask about it later16:26
niemeyermathiaz: Awesome, thank you16:26
kirklandttx: yeah, my plate is very, very, very incredible full16:26
kirklandttx: any help would be hot16:26
ttxkirkland: feel fre to leave the > rev925 merge out of your plate16:27
ttxkirkland: I can handle it tomorrow morning16:27
ttxok, lets move on16:27
ttx[TOPIC] UEC/EC2 images16:28
MootBotNew Topic:  UEC/EC2 images16:28
mathiazttx: hm - wait16:28
mathiazttx: for eucalyptus16:28
ttxmathiaz: yes16:28
mathiaznurmi: did you get a change to look at bug 446841?16:28
ubottuLaunchpad bug 446841 in image-store-proxy "Unable to start images installed/registered via the image store" [High,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/44684116:28
nurmimathiaz: i havn't been able to test image store proxy, yet, but it is on my list for today's testing16:29
mathiaznurmi: ok - basically niemeyer and I have no clue what's wrong in there16:29
ttxnurmi: please comment on the bug when done, and do not hesitate to sync with mathiaz for reproduction16:29
mathiaznurmi: so any help in debugging this is welcome16:29
mathiazttx: that was it16:30
ttxhttps://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs?field.tag=uec-images16:30
nurmimathiaz: niemeyer: great, just quick question16:30
ttxhttps://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs?field.tag=ec2-images16:30
ttxsmoser: ^16:30
nurmimathiaz: are you running as 'admin' or regular user for commands listed in that bug?16:30
mathiaznurmi: admin16:30
nurmimathiaz: thanks16:30
smoserwe're  no different than last week as far as bugs for those. there is nothing open that is serious.16:30
mathiaznurmi: I've tried regulart as well - same outcome16:30
nurmimathiaz: nod16:30
ttxsmoser: bug 440757 is targeted to release, what's the status ?16:31
ubottuLaunchpad bug 440757 in vm-builder "ec2-images have ubuntu.canonical.com in /etc/hosts" [Medium,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/44075716:31
smoserbug 439868 and bug 444598 are done. those were most of my work last week. but they're heavily improved now.16:31
ubottuLaunchpad bug 439868 in vm-builder "UEC images could be smaller" [Wishlist,Fix released] https://launchpad.net/bugs/43986816:31
ubottuLaunchpad bug 444598 in vm-builder "UEC images could be simpler to download and bundle" [High,Fix released] https://launchpad.net/bugs/44459816:31
smoseri was just looking at 440757 now. i will try to knock that off today.16:32
ttxsmoser: ETA for bug 444605 ?16:32
ubottuLaunchpad bug 444605 in vm-builder "make sure source is obtainable for uec kernel images" [Medium,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/44460516:32
smoserand i'm going to open one for putting acpiphp into /etc/modules16:32
smoseri will mark 444605 as done.16:32
ttxok, cool.16:32
ttxanything else on the EC2/UEC topic ?16:33
smoserslangasek, agreed that with the -kernel-info.txt file and even just the manifest we have what we need.16:33
ttx[TOPIC] Virtual appliance16:33
MootBotNew Topic:  Virtual appliance16:33
ttxthe biggest issue is the one mathiaz already mentioned16:33
ttxniemeyer: anything else you wanted to report ?16:34
ttxmoving on...16:35
ttx[TOPIC] Other specs from the Roadmap16:35
MootBotNew Topic:  Other specs from the Roadmap16:35
ttxhttps://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/Roadmap16:35
ttxanything else / anyone ?16:35
ttx[TOPIC] Server Team bugmail16:36
ttxzul ^16:36
MootBotNew Topic:  Server Team bugmail16:36
zulyeah so I went through the server-ship seeds to make sure that the server team is subscribed to the bugmail for the stuff in the seeds and this is the list I came up with16:37
zulhttp://pastebin.ubuntu.com/292428/16:37
MootBotLINK received:  http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/292428/16:37
zulsome like freenet6 are no longer in the archive and should be removed from the seeds as well16:37
Davieyzul: What is the ($team/perosn) after the package name?16:38
zulDaviey: these are the people subscribed to the bugs16:38
Davieyah16:38
zulI was going to propose that I would go through the list today and make sure that the server team is subscribed to the package in launchpad and triaged any new bugs16:38
ttxpostgresql is quite obvious, methink16:39
ivoksdoes it need to be surbscribed to parts that are covered by, for example, ubuntu-ha?16:39
zulttx: obviously yes16:39
Davieyif it's in the server seed, surely we should be subscribed to the packages bugs?  As in, shouldn't we just action them all?16:39
zulivoks: no I dont think so16:39
ivoksi'd agree16:39
mathiazivoks: both teams can be subscribed to the bugs16:40
zulivoks: but it would be nice to have a backup16:40
ivoksmathiaz: meaning ubuntu-ha members would recieve double email16:40
Davieyit *concerns* the server team as it's in the seed.. but inversely we already get lots of bugmail..16:41
Davieyivoks: they need to filter their mail better :)16:41
ttxivoks: I'd recommend not subscribing to ubuntu-server bugmail anyway16:41
mathiazivoks: oh well. This is why treading emails clients are useful ;)16:41
ivoks:)16:41
ttxpackage subscription is more about getting the package to show in our buglists16:41
ttxmathiaz: any objection to adding all of them, since they are in server-ship ?16:42
mathiazttx: nop16:42
mathiazttx: E16:42
ttxzul: please clean up and proceed16:42
zulttx: ok16:43
mathiazttx: I'm trying to reach the 2000 emails /day bar - adding more packages should help achieving that goal16:43
ttx[ACTION] zul to add missing server-ship packages to ubuntu-server16:43
MootBotACTION received:  zul to add missing server-ship packages to ubuntu-server16:43
ttx[TOPIC] RC - FinalFreeze ahead16:43
MootBotNew Topic:  RC - FinalFreeze ahead16:43
ttxso FinalFreeze is this thursday16:43
ivokscr@p16:44
ttxwhich means most fixes should be in by... tomorrow16:44
ttxonly release-critical fixes will be granted an exception after that date16:44
nijabaor ask for an exception?16:44
ivokshow do we look on workarounds for upstream bugs?16:45
ivoksi'm facing one bug that's very bad, bad a workaround 'fixes' it16:45
smosersoren, are you planning on refreshing vmbuilder ? there have been changes since the last karmic release.16:45
ivoksi was waiting for a fix, but i guess we can't wait any longer16:45
ttxif its a very bad bug it could get an exception16:46
ivoksupstream is working on it, but problably won't be here in next week16:46
ttxivoks: make sure its on the release team radar though16:46
ttxivoks: nominated for karmic and targeted to release16:46
ivoksttx: but i'd push workaround, just in case... is that ok?16:46
ttxivoks: sure, workarounds are... good16:46
ttxas already mentioned, we'll have a server bug day tomorrow16:47
ttxto identify the missing bugs that should be targeted to release16:47
ttxeveryone is welcome to participate, this is a great way of ensuring a better quality release16:47
ttxAny other question on this topic ?16:48
nijabaWhere can one find more information about this?16:48
ttxpedro_: ^16:48
ttxhttps://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/2009101416:48
nijabathanks16:48
ttxand Pedro should send a mail about it, if not done already16:49
ttxBloggers can annouce it too :)16:49
ttx[TOPIC] Assigned and to-be-assigned bugs16:49
MootBotNew Topic:  Assigned and to-be-assigned bugs16:49
ttxhttp://qa.ubuntu.com/reports/team-assigned/canonical-server-assigned-bug-tasks.html16:49
MootBotLINK received:  http://qa.ubuntu.com/reports/team-assigned/canonical-server-assigned-bug-tasks.html16:49
ttxstill slightly outdated, can't keep up with our hasty pace16:50
ttxteam: any bug that you don't feel confident about, please talk16:50
ttxAnything needing reassignment, please talk as well16:50
nijabaI would like to submit bug #328550 to a review. I think it is pretty bad that we do not support HBA out of the box16:51
ubottuLaunchpad bug 328550 in udev "qla2xxx takes ~one minute to initialize per device" [Medium,Won't fix] https://launchpad.net/bugs/32855016:51
ttxLooking...16:51
nijabait has been verified on Karmic too16:52
ttxI'll have a look, but it looks like Foundations territory16:52
ttx[TOPIC] Weekly SRU review16:53
MootBotNew Topic:  Weekly SRU review16:53
ttxthis week we have some time for it, mathiaz ^16:53
* mathiaz cheers16:53
ttxmathiaz: 5 minutes, nominations lists are empty, fwiw16:53
mathiazhttp://qa.ubuntu.com/reports/ubuntu-server-team/fixedbugs.ubuntu-server.latest.html16:53
MootBotLINK received:  http://qa.ubuntu.com/reports/ubuntu-server-team/fixedbugs.ubuntu-server.latest.html16:53
zuli have three on my radar 343870 304437 42540716:53
mathiaz^^ any bugs worth SRU?16:54
zul42540716:54
zul30443716:54
zul34387016:54
mathiazbug 42540716:54
zuldamn no bot16:54
ubottuLaunchpad bug 425407 in dovecot "Panic: pop3-login: file client-common.c: line 25 (client_unlink): assertion failed: (clients_count > 0)" [Undecided,Fix released] https://launchpad.net/bugs/42540716:54
mathiazbug 30443716:54
mathiazbug 34387016:54
ubottuLaunchpad bug 304437 in openldap2.3 "null_callback: error code 0x12" [Undecided,Fix released] https://launchpad.net/bugs/30443716:54
ubottuLaunchpad bug 343870 in php5 "php-cli segmentation fault with mysql extension" [Medium,Fix released] https://launchpad.net/bugs/34387016:54
ttxzul: yes, just talk to them :)16:54
zulheh16:55
ttxzul: ok, nominate them. Though at this moment working on SRU is prio -116:55
zulttx: okies16:55
mathiazok - all the nominated lists are emtpy16:56
mathiazhttp://qa.ubuntu.com/reports/ubuntu-server-team/acceptedbugs.ubuntu-server.latest.html16:56
MootBotLINK received:  http://qa.ubuntu.com/reports/ubuntu-server-team/acceptedbugs.ubuntu-server.latest.html16:56
mathiazzul: how are things moving on these?16:56
zulslowly as usual16:56
ttxzul: you should assign yourself to those you intend to fix in a reasonable timeframe, so that others can have a shot at them16:57
zulttx: they are all uploaded to proposed its just getting people to test them16:57
zulor getting feedback for them16:57
ttxoO16:57
ttximpressive16:57
mathiazok16:57
mathiazzul: did you start to use bzr branches?16:58
mathiazhttps://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-server/+activereviews16:58
mathiaz^^ there are a couple of them here16:58
zulmathiaz: I did!16:58
mathiazzul: has the ipsec-tools SRU branch been reviewed?16:58
zulmathiaz: none have been reviewed16:58
mathiazzul: sbeattie should have a look at them16:59
zulmathiaz: ill bug him about it16:59
ttx[TOPIC] Open Discussion16:59
MootBotNew Topic:  Open Discussion16:59
mathiazzul: you can just add him a reviewer16:59
ttx1 minute of open discussion ...16:59
zulmathiaz: sure16:59
ttxanything on anyone's mind ?17:00
ttx[TOPIC] Agree on next meeting date and time17:00
MootBotNew Topic:  Agree on next meeting date and time17:00
ttxOur rescheduling effort is a total failure, so next week, same time same place :)17:01
mathiazttx: total ??17:01
nijabayep...17:01
mathiazttx: I'd say - it's under way17:01
ttxmathiaz: its because you have some optimism left in you ;)17:01
mathiazttx: :)17:01
smoseri think mathiaz needs to write a replacement for that scheduler that recognizes daylight savings time.17:02
ttxbtw, look at waht the wonderful Desktop team does: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopTeam/MeetingTime17:02
mathiazsmoser: sure ... done - it's called...17:02
mathiazsmoser: ... pen and paper17:02
zuli would say ongoing17:02
smosermathiaz, i'll mail you my schedule today17:03
ttxmathiaz: could we use something like that ?17:03
mathiazttx: seems like a good plan17:03
mathiazttx: if that improves the current situation - the doc team was using something similar17:03
ttxmathiaz: they are so great.17:04
mathiazttx: it won't solve the DST time issue so17:04
mathiazttx: it won't solve the DST time issue *though*17:04
ttxmathiaz: but you can wiki-edit it when that time comes17:04
mathiazttx: agreed - I'll create a similar wiki page for the server tema17:04
zuldamn farmers17:04
ttx#endmeeting17:04
MootBotMeeting finished at 11:04.17:05
mathiazttx: and we'll see if that becomes *a* *total* *failure* as well17:05
ttxthanks everyone17:05
* nurmi waves and thanks all 17:05
ttxnurmi: I have a question for you, -> #ubuntu-server17:05
* cking shuffles in17:58
liebIt's raining cats&dogs here so I guess I'm wading in17:58
* amitk waddles in17:59
* apw zones out17:59
* jjohansen here17:59
bjf-afkRoll Call17:59
* manjo in17:59
* cking here18:00
=== bjf-afk is now known as bjf
apwhere18:00
* amitk here18:00
* rtg waves18:00
* lieb here18:00
* sconklin waves18:00
bjf#startmeeting18:00
* pgraner \o/18:00
MootBotMeeting started at 12:00. The chair is bjf.18:00
MootBotCommands Available: [TOPIC], [IDEA], [ACTION], [AGREED], [LINK], [VOTE]18:00
bjf[LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/Meeting18:00
MootBotLINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/Meeting18:00
bjf[LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/ReleaseStatus/Karmic18:00
MootBotLINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/ReleaseStatus/Karmic18:00
* smb is late18:00
bjf[TOPIC] Karmic Release Status: Bugs (Release Meeting Bugs / RC Milestoned Bugs / Release Targeted Bugs18:01
MootBotNew Topic:  Karmic Release Status: Bugs (Release Meeting Bugs / RC Milestoned Bugs / Release Targeted Bugs18:01
=== DKcross is now known as Nano_
ogasawarajust a sec18:01
bjf:-)18:01
ogasawaraRelease Meeting Bugs (13 bugs) - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/ReleaseStatus/Karmic18:01
ogasawara===18:01
ogasawaraRC Milestoned Bugs - https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+bugs?field.milestone%3Alist=1269818:01
ogasawara * 3 linux kernel bugs - https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/linux/+bugs?field.milestone%3Alist=1269818:01
ogasawara * 5 linux-fsl-imx51 bugs - https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/linux-fsl-imx51/+bugs?field.milestone%3Alist=1269818:01
ogasawara * 1 linux-ec2 bug - https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/linux-ec2/+bugs?field.milestone%3Alist=1269818:01
rtgbjf, just uploaded 2.6.31-14.46. If the bug fixes aren't in there, then they likely won't make it.18:01
ogasawara * 2 linux-mvl-dove bugs - https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/linux-mvl-dove/+bugs?field.milestone%3Alist=1269818:01
ogasawara===18:01
ogasawara* Release Targeted Bugs (17 bugs) - https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/linux18:01
ogasawara * 14 linux kernel bugs - https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/linux18:01
ogasawara * 7 linux-fsl-imx51 bugs - https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/linux-fsl-imx5118:02
ogasawara * 1 linux-ec2 bugs - https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/linux-ec218:02
ogasawara * 2 linux-mvl-dove bugs - https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/linux-mvl-dove18:02
ogasawaraMilestoned Features - https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+milestone/ubuntu-9.1018:02
bjfanyone want to comment on any of that?18:02
pgranerYea18:02
pgranerKeeping with what rtg said just a sec ago18:03
rtgIf the bug fixes aren't in there, then they likely won't make it.18:03
rtgthat one?18:03
pgranerWe need to touch every one of these bugs and retarget for post release18:03
pgranerrtg: yep18:03
bjfwe got a FSL patch about 45 minutes ago that fix two imx51 bugs18:03
amitkcan we get an upload for arm?18:03
apwlets hope some of them close as it releases18:03
=== Nano_ is now known as SuperTuxKart
pgraneror make a decision if they will every get fixed18:03
apwthe arm uploads are waiting on you18:03
pgraners/every/ever/18:04
rtgstill have to upload EC2 yet today18:04
apwi am rebaseing them to the latest upload now, then i'll touch you for the patches18:04
bjfapw, its a single, trivial patch18:05
pgranerOk, let talk ARM & EC2 at the proper agenda items18:05
bjfpgraner, can we move on?18:05
pgranerThe bottom line is we need to have a disposition on all the bugs that ogasawara listed ASAP18:05
pgranerI'd like to see it prior to freeze if possible18:05
rtgcertainly before steve builds his release meeting agenda18:06
pgranerrtg: exactly18:06
amitkwhat day is that?18:06
rtgFriday18:06
bjfpgraner, we (amit and I) were asked to report arm bug status in this meeting (we have 4 bugs to discuss)18:06
pgraneramitk: usually Thurs night18:06
amitkpgraner: ack18:06
pgranerbjf: understood18:06
pgranerbjf: this was more about the overall targeting of the stragglers18:07
bjfpgraner, ack18:07
pgranerbjf: lets keep it moving18:07
bjf[TOPIC] Karmic Release Status: ARM Bugs18:07
MootBotNew Topic:  Karmic Release Status: ARM Bugs18:07
bjfbug 427289 bug 446140 bug 431963 bug 45036318:07
ubottuLaunchpad bug 427289 in linux-fsl-imx51 "hardware clock not saved if board power is removed on babbage 2.5" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/42728918:07
ubottuLaunchpad bug 446140 in linux-fsl-imx51 "regulator issues with 2.6.31 vs 2.6.28 with the same patchset" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/44614018:07
ubottuLaunchpad bug 431963 in linux-fsl-imx51 "io/fs errors when launching gdm on imx51 with sata" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/43196318:07
ubottuLaunchpad bug 450363 in linux-mvl-dove "binfmt misc missing from config" [High,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/45036318:07
bjfJust before the meeting I received a patch from Nguyen Dinh, a fsl engineer, that seems to fix both the regulator and RTC bugs.18:08
bjfI've not looked at the io/fs errors with sata bug.18:08
bjfI'll get onto 450363 today and do another, general, review of the config options for dove.18:08
=== SuperTuxKart is now known as SanTux
bjfthat's all from me, Amit?18:08
amitki suspect the sata issues could be related to the regulator issues but since it shows up for only a single user, it is awaiting his testing18:08
bjf[TOPIC] Blueprints: kernel-karmic-new-kernel-on-lts (rtg)18:09
MootBotNew Topic:  Blueprints: kernel-karmic-new-kernel-on-lts (rtg)18:09
rtgbjf, uh, weren't we gonna drop this item for now?18:09
bjf[ACTION] bjf to drop from agenda18:10
MootBotACTION received:  bjf to drop from agenda18:10
bjf[TOPIC] Blueprints: kernel-karmic-suspend-resume (manjo)18:10
MootBotNew Topic:  Blueprints: kernel-karmic-suspend-resume (manjo)18:10
manjonothing to report there18:10
bjf[TOPIC] Other Release Tasks: AppArmor (jjohansen)18:10
MootBotNew Topic:  Other Release Tasks: AppArmor (jjohansen)18:10
jjohansenclosed out 41563218:10
apwbug 41563218:10
ubottuLaunchpad bug 415632 in linux "apparmor not properly handling file deletion on NFS" [Medium,Fix released] https://launchpad.net/bugs/41563218:11
jjohansenstill looking at  40f7102818:11
apwwhats that then?18:11
jjohansenand 446524, with kees18:11
rtgjjohansen, thats an odd number, 40f7102818:11
jjohansensorry 407102818:11
apwbug18:12
apwbug 407102818:12
ubottuError: Launchpad bug 4071028 could not be found18:12
apwbug 44652418:12
ubottuLaunchpad bug 446524 in apparmor "aa-logprof: doesn't parse new null profile syntax" [Low,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/44652418:12
jjohansenoops, paste is not working so well just a sec18:12
jjohansenbug 44611818:12
ubottuLaunchpad bug 446118 in linux "BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request at 40f71028" [Medium,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/44611818:12
jjohansenI need to also finishing doing some updates to AA, and repost to LKML this week18:13
bjf[TOPIC] Other Release Tasks: ARM-Freescale/Marvell (amitk, bjf)18:14
MootBotNew Topic:  Other Release Tasks: ARM-Freescale/Marvell (amitk, bjf)18:14
bjfdove is stable, no new updates from MVL18:14
apwwe have one patch pending yes?18:14
apwa config change?18:14
bjfapw, working on it, a config change18:14
rtgbjf, Freescale is a different story I hear?18:14
amitkon vacation last week so only looked at imx51 status since yesterday.18:15
bjfrtg, yes, other than the fix that just came in, there are a few bugs18:15
amitka sound bug and ethernet driver bug were fixed by bjf (FSL patches) and jeremy18:15
=== SanTux is now known as DKcross
bjfit looks like the patch we just got didn't fix all the regulator issues, but maybe enough for now18:15
amitkand two more will likely get fixed with the patch that bjf mentioned18:15
bjf[TOPIC] Other Release Tasks: EC2 Karmic Kernel Status (jjohansen)18:16
MootBotNew Topic:  Other Release Tasks: EC2 Karmic Kernel Status (jjohansen)18:16
jjohansenThe rebased kernels passed smoke testing18:17
rtgjjohansen, another rebase coming today.18:17
jjohansenand I haven't received any feedback on the virtual config kernels I built18:17
jjohansenrtg: yep, I will test as soon as it hits18:17
rtgI'll git 'er done right after the meeting18:18
bjf[TOPIC] Status: Karmic (rtg, apw)18:18
MootBotNew Topic:  Status: Karmic (rtg, apw)18:18
rtgbjf, it compiles, ship it.18:18
apwkarmic just got some more stable updates18:18
bjf[TOPIC] Security & bugfix kernels - Jaunty/Intrepid/Hardy/Others (smb)18:19
MootBotNew Topic:  Security & bugfix kernels - Jaunty/Intrepid/Hardy/Others (smb)18:19
smb* Dapper:   2.6.15-54.79 (security)18:19
smb* Hardy:    2.6.24-24.61 (updates)18:19
smb* Intrepid: 2.6.27-14.41 (updates)18:19
smb* Jaunty    2.6.28-15.52 (updates)18:19
smb(yes its exactly the same as last week)18:19
smbThere is a new security release in the works which ogasawara was handling this18:19
smbtime. Thanks!18:19
bjf[TOPIC] Incoming Bugs: Regressions (ogasawara)18:19
MootBotNew Topic:  Incoming Bugs: Regressions (ogasawara)18:19
ogasawaraCurrent regression stats:18:19
ogasawara * regression-potential bugs: 36 (down 3) https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bugs?field.tag=regression-potential18:19
ogasawara * regression-release bugs: 42 (up 1)  https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bugs?field.tag=regression-release18:19
ogasawara * regression-update bugs: 9 (down 1)  https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bugs?field.tag=regression-update18:19
ogasawara * regression-proposed: 0 (no change) https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bugs?field.tag=regression-proposed18:19
bjfany discussion?18:20
apwogasawara, do these stats18:20
apwgive you the real closed stats in down, or a week on week delta18:20
ogasawaraapw: week on week delta18:20
apwany way we can get the former perhaps?18:20
ogasawaraapw: yup, should be easy enough18:20
bjf[TOPIC] Incoming Bugs: Bug day report (ogasawara)18:21
MootBotNew Topic:  Incoming Bugs: Bug day report (ogasawara)18:21
ogasawarahttp://qa.ubuntu.com/reports/ogasawara/kernel-bugday/20090929.html18:21
ogasawaraOff to a good start, 35% (88 bugs) have already been worked on18:21
MootBotLINK received:  http://qa.ubuntu.com/reports/ogasawara/kernel-bugday/20090929.html18:21
apwwith it being kernel-in-the-can day i think we've been distracted18:21
ogasawaraapw: I was actually surprised to see that many worked on18:22
bjf[TOPIC] Open Discussion or Questions: Anyone have anything?18:22
MootBotNew Topic:  Open Discussion or Questions: Anyone have anything?18:22
bjfonce18:22
bjftwice18:23
ckingogasawara, was that an old link?18:23
ogasawaracking: oops, indeed.  should be http://qa.ubuntu.com/reports/ogasawara/kernel-bugday/20091013.html18:23
apw[link] http://qa.ubuntu.com/reports/ogasawara/kernel-bugday/20091013.html18:23
MootBotLINK received:  http://qa.ubuntu.com/reports/ogasawara/kernel-bugday/20091013.html18:23
bjfthat sound like that's all18:24
bjf#endmeeting18:24
MootBotMeeting finished at 12:24.18:24
smb\o18:24
liebbye'18:24
ckingttfn18:24
amitkthanks18:24
=== imlad is now known as imlad|away
=== starcraftman is now known as starcraft-ntbk
lifelesspersia: doh; jetlagged last night21:05
lifelesselky: ^21:05
lifelessplease feel free to SMS me if I'm not around for a meeting21:06
lifelessI may be reachable and just failing at memory21:06
=== itnet7 is now known as mudsplatter_
=== mudsplatter_ is now known as itnet7
=== fader is now known as fader|away
=== robbiew is now known as robbiew-afk
elkylifeless: email me your mobile number at your next convenient moment. i don't seem to have it any more.23:36
lifelesselky: pst'd. its also on facebook :P23:52
elkyi dont think i've touched facebook in weeks, heh23:52

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!