=== Knightlust is now known as Igorots
=== fader|away is now known as fader_
=== fader_ is now known as fader|away
=== fader|away is now known as fader_
=== Igorots is now known as Knightlust
* slangasek waves15:55
* JFo waves at slangasek 15:59
* marjo waves15:59
* JFo will do his best not to dump useless info in the middle of the meeting today :-)16:00
* asac waves16:01
=== yofel_ is now known as yofel
slangasekrobbiew, Riddell, apw, njpatel, jdstrand: ping16:02
* apw zones in16:02
MootBotslangasek, There is already a meeting in progress.16:02
slangasekMootBot: lies16:03
ttxnow that was short16:03
robbiew#endthef'ingmeeting! lol16:03
slangasek[LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReleaseTeam/Meeting/2010-01-2916:03
MootBotLINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReleaseTeam/Meeting/2010-01-2916:03
slangasek[TOPIC] Actions from previous meetings16:04
slangasek  * davidbarth to review cross-team assignments for dx specs and contact right people (DONE)16:04
slangasek  * apw to fix up state of bug #458537 to reflect reality16:04
slangasek  * asac and ScottK to review the plan for xulrunner demotion and present the resolution at the next meeting16:04
ubottuLaunchpad bug 458537 in linux-fsl-imx51 "[armel imx51] hibernate does not work" [High,Won't fix] https://launchpad.net/bugs/45853716:04
apwslangasek, that one is closed, so done16:04
asacslangasek: so I didnt review the xulrunner demotion with scottk yet.16:04
slangasekasac: ok - this coming week, then?16:04
asacwanted to first have the short list of suggested rdepends ready.16:05
asaci hope so ... but there is sprint ;)16:05
asacbut should be doable16:05
* slangasek nods16:05
slangasekok, now we've got a few changes in the presentation order today, because of some schedule conflicts... see the wiki page if you're easily startled by change :-)16:06
slangasek[TOPIC] Server Team16:06
ttxThanks !16:06
ttxAlpha3-targeted bugs:16:07
ttxA few MIR that are well in progress now16:07
slangasek[LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/ReleaseStatus16:07
MootBotLINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/ReleaseStatus16:07
ttxExcept one that still needs review (seabios)16:07
ttxbug 50887016:07
ubottuLaunchpad bug 508870 in qemu-kvm "[MIR] seabios" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/50887016:07
ttxProgress is expected on the eucalyptus bugs, since we'll be with Dan Nurmi of Eucalyptus next week16:08
slangasek(is it an ill-tempered seabios?)16:08
ttxOnly 2 < 25% in the Essential/High area:16:09
ttxserver-lucid-uec-testing (9%)16:09
ttxThis one was blocked on basic infrastructure access, but now mathias has access to a working UEC there (since yesterday)16:09
ttxSo this is unblocked and should go smooth now.16:09
ttxOne installer bug still prevents automatic install16:09
ttxWe'll mention it later in the buglist-from-other-teams section16:10
ttxserver-lucid-ec2-config (0%)16:10
ttxThis is closely linked to the boothooks spec. Considering the two, global completion rate is 50%16:10
ttxBugs affecting server, in other teams:16:10
ttxbug 51259216:10
ubottuLaunchpad bug 512592 in debian-installer "[Lucid] console-setup-udeb succeeded but requested to be left unconfigured" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/51259216:10
ttxThis one is impacting us, no assignee last time I looked16:11
ttxI targeted it to alpha316:11
ttxbug 51013016:11
ubottuLaunchpad bug 510130 in linux-ec2 "ec2 instance fails to boot if registered without ramdisk" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/51013016:11
ttxThis one is the next-in-list for the ramdiskless support on cloud images16:11
slangasekcjwatson: who should take 512592, you or ev?16:11
ttxalso targeted to alpha3, and on jjohansen's plate.16:12
cjwatsonev, I'll cover it in my slot anyway16:12
ttxIn other news, I think you got bug 506297 under control16:12
ubottuLaunchpad bug 506297 in plymouth "Graphical Ubuntu logo enabled on servers, no more login prompt" [High,Fix committed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/50629716:12
ttxThat's all from me... Questions ?16:12
slangasekyes, 506297 just blocked on sorting an unrelated plymouth issue w/ Keybuk before uploading16:12
slangasekno questions here; anyone else?16:12
ttxAh, another thing16:12
ttxserver-lucid-eucalyptus-merging-and-packaging is at 44%, but new work items are expected today16:13
ttxmaybe not enough to make it fall <25%, but...16:13
ttxkirkland is sdoing a pass on the bug list to nominate alpha3 targets16:13
ttxso we should have a better view on the work left in that spec next week.16:14
ttxThat's really all for me now :)16:14
slangasekok, thanks :)16:14
slangasek[TOPIC] Foundations Team16:14
cjwatsonTargeted bugs:16:14
cjwatsonbug 512592 - believed to be fixed as of last night's debian-installer upload (and ev has closed this now); please report recurrences16:14
ubottuLaunchpad bug 512592 in debian-installer "[Lucid] console-setup-udeb succeeded but requested to be left unconfigured" [High,Fix released] https://launchpad.net/bugs/51259216:14
cjwatsonbug 477104 - fixed upstream, will deal with testing for karmic at sprint16:15
ubottuLaunchpad bug 477104 in grub2 "After 9.10 grub update can not boot into Wubi install" [Critical,Fix committed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/47710416:15
cjwatsonvarious plymouth-related issues to be resolved at sprint (bug 506709, bug 500198, bug 506418)16:15
ubottuLaunchpad bug 506709 in unattended-upgrades "Should inform user if running during shutdown/reboot process" [Medium,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/50670916:15
ubottuLaunchpad bug 500198 in casper "casper-md5check needs to be ported to plymouth" [High,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/50019816:15
ubottuLaunchpad bug 506418 in casper "[lucid] live cd does not shutdown" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/50641816:15
cjwatsonFeature work:16:15
cjwatsonfoundations-lucid-gfxboot-update: still blocked on DX, on sprint agenda (cjwatson/bratsche)16:15
cjwatsonfoundations-lucid-software-center-repository-based-index/foundations-lucid-index-based-downloads-client: server/client pair between Soyuz and mvo; substantial work involved, may be difficult to land, at risk16:15
cjwatsonfoundations-lucid-boot-experience: just kdm to go; should this be tracked by desktop at this point?16:15
cjwatsonfoundations-lucid-reliable-device-id-in-grub: further along than it looks from the completion rate; code is in a branch/PPA and should be finished off at the sprint16:15
cjwatsonfoundations-lucid-supportable-binaries: ScottK said last week that our volunteer disappeared, so I've put this on our sprint agenda16:15
cjwatsonfoundations-lucid-fix-iscsi-root: having a hard time getting a response from one of the bug reporters here, but once cjwatson completes the discussion with QA it should be relatively easy to flush this out16:15
* ttx suspects cjwatson of cheating, nobody types that fast.16:15
pitticjwatson: remaining foundations-lucid-boot-experience WI is on our radar16:16
cjwatsonttx: cheating in this way is positively encouraged in the release meeting :-)16:16
cjwatsonpitti: good, thanks16:16
pittittx: I wish there was teh reading counterpart of copy&paste :)16:16
cjwatson(done, anyway)16:17
* robbiew assumes (and hopes) the daily boot charting will resume once Keybuk returns next week?16:17
cjwatsonit might be the week after since Keybuk won't be at home - not sure16:18
slangasekrobbiew: given that Keybuk's return next week is to Portland, not England, I'm not sure it will16:18
pittiin the meantime, http://people.canonical.com/~pitti/bootcharts/ has my daily measuring and experiments16:18
slangasekReboots were Needful16:18
cjwatsonoh, and I'm going to shift 506418's milestone up to alpha-3, to go with the other similar plymouth-related bugs16:18
pittiit's not Scott's nicely automated one, though16:18
pittisetting that up is on desktop team's sprint agenda (sit down with Scott)16:18
* ogra doesnt reboot daily but has an awesomly fast boot to report16:19
pittiogra: 10 s!16:19
ograyeah !16:19
ogra3 to X16:19
ograi'll show off with it at the sprint :)16:19
* apw wants to see that16:19
slangasekany questions for foundations?16:20
slangasekcjwatson: do mvo's at-risk specs require any follow-up at this point?16:20
slangasek[TOPIC] Kernel Team16:21
* slangasek takes that out-of-band16:21
slangasekcjwatson: thanks16:21
slangasekapw: hi16:21
apwOverall Kernel Team status is summarised at the first URL below, including the items called out in the agenda.  The bulk of the items pushed out from Alpha-2 are now done, with one minor item for Apparmor having completed in part (and split into two items).  We remain above the line on our burn-down chart dispite a number of items completing, in part this is due to the linking of bugs to blueprints bringing outstanding work to light.  We will be16:22
apwreviewing this at the platform sprint to determine if we need to push out any items.  Remaining items for Alpha-3 are at the second URL below:16:22
cjwatsonslangasek: I think there's probably no value in following up right now vs. Monday16:22
apw[LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/ReleaseStatus/Lucid16:22
apw[LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/ReleaseStatus/Lucid#Milestone%20lucid-alpha-316:22
MootBotLINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/ReleaseStatus/Lucid16:22
MootBotLINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/ReleaseStatus/Lucid#Milestone%20lucid-alpha-316:22
apwWe now have a linux-backports-module package containing a Nouveau backport available in PPA for testing, preliminary testing is encouraging; evaluation planned for next week.    Suspend-resume testing images are close to completion (planned for use at SCALE), images should be available next week for early testers.  Work on the ubuntu-delta has been slow this week, but we still expect to hit alpha-3.  The two bugs called out both require re-testin16:22
apwg (which is pending) as we have shipped major updates to those kernels.16:22
apwThe distro kernel is now pulled up to v2.6.32.6 and is looking pretty stable in testing, the disabling of i915.powersave has improved user experience dramatically; we are expecting fixes in this area via -stable shortly.  The fsl-imx51 arm branch gained a large update to the BSP from Freescale which is now in the archive.  The mvl-dove updated v2.6.32 based BSP branch is now also in the archive.16:22
slangasekcjwatson: indeed16:22
apw<done> ... and thanks for bumping me up16:22
* ttx disappears for last minute packing and traincatching16:23
slangasekany questions for kernel?16:24
pittiapw: is nouveau still realistic for alpha-3?16:25
pittiapw: this is a "alpha-3 or lucid+1" kind of change, I think16:25
apwwe have a working nouveau backport it seems, some testing etc to do next week to confirm that on more h/w16:25
apwthe plan is to evaluate and discuss next week, your input would be appreciated16:26
slangasekthe "or lucid+1" option isn't very appealing16:26
pittislangasek: well, I'm not that hot on enabling this late, like in beta-216:26
marjopitti: +116:26
apwand any nvidia h/w you have with you could you let me and bryce know16:26
pittiit would be awesome to get, but we should get it early for maximum testing16:27
marjoslangasek: why "lucid +1" not appealing?16:27
slangasekpitti: I agree with you that enabling it post-alpha3 is too late16:27
pittiapw: too bad that most of us have intel graphics in their laptops nowadays..16:27
pitti(for the sprint)16:27
pittibut we can try some hotel computers with an USB stick16:27
pitti(half serious)16:27
apwslangasek, i want the decision next week based on whether we can test and deliver for A-316:27
slangasekmarjo: because kms support is dependent on nouveau, and the non-kms boot experience is well sub-par16:27
pittiapw: sounds great16:28
slangasekapw: understood16:28
marjoslangasek: ok, will follow up w/ pgraner & rickspencer316:28
slangasek[TOPIC] QA Team16:28
slangasekapw: thanks16:28
marjoHW Testing16:28
marjoPassed:   9 (69%)        Failed:   3 (23%) Untested: 1 ( 8%)16:28
marjoPassed:  22 (85%)        Failed:   1 ( 4%) Untested: 3 (11%)16:28
MootBotLINK received:  http://people.canonical.com/~fader/hw-testing/current.html16:28
marjoPassed:  52 (98%)        Failed:   0 ( 0%) Untested: 1 ( 1%)16:28
marjoPassed:  12 (100%)Failed:   0 (  0%) Untested: 0 (  0%)16:28
marjoOpen bugs:16:28
marjoLP: #510795  No sound when headphones plugged in on HP Mini 500 (Undecided,16:28
marjoLP: #504315  Toshiba NB100 failed to resume from hibernate (Undecided,16:29
marjoLP: #497546  Microphones not working on Dell Vostro 320 (Undecided, New)16:29
slangasekI see the same hw testing failures as before... do these bugs need escalated?16:30
mdeslaurhey guys, I've got nvidia hardware and will be at the sprint next week16:30
=== nxvl_ is now known as nxvl
mdeslaurapw, pitti: ^16:30
apwmdeslaur, excellent16:31
fader_slangasek: I believe so -- I haven't seen any updates on them since last week16:31
slangasek[ACTION] slangasek to poke priorities of hw testing bugs16:31
apware those three all kernel bugs?  if so poke JFo to get them on our list16:31
slangasekmarjo: anything that needs discussed about the specs?16:32
fader_apw: My suspicion is yes, as they're audio/hibernate bugs16:32
slangasekapw: the first is assigned to the desktop, oddly16:32
marjoslangasek: no16:32
* slangasek reassigns 510795 to the kernel16:32
pittithat seems odd16:33
pittiit's certainly not a gst-python problem16:33
apwodd assignement of bugs is normal in launchpad16:33
* JFo puts 510795 on the list16:33
slangasekany other questions for QA?16:33
robbiewmarjo: do you still plan to replicate Keybuks daily bootchart reporting with the hardware in the lab?  I think cr3 already has the data, just need to steal his scripts for parsing and reporting, right? Maybe something worth tackling at the sprint next week.16:33
pittilooks like a checkbox bug16:33
marjorobbiew: yes, part of cr3's task list16:34
marjoslangasek: want update on alpha2 bugs?16:35
apwmarjo, amitk likely would be intrested in the how part of that at sprint too16:35
slangasekmarjo: if you have it16:35
marjo* alpha-2 test report update16:35
marjo=== Critical ===16:35
marjoLP: #505772 - system freezes sometimes after X is up for a while - Fix Released - Critical16:35
marjoLP: #506683 - indicator-applet doesn't show menu choices when selected - Confirmed - Critical16:35
marjo=== High ===16:35
marjoLP: #506297 - Graphical Ubuntu logo enabled on servers, no more login prompt - Fix Committed - High16:35
marjoLP: #500198 - casper-md5check needs to be ported to plymouth - Triaged - High16:35
marjoLP: #503180 - eucalyptus-cloud doesn't reply to requests - Confirmed - High16:35
marjoLP: #506717 - [Lucid] plymouth does not display when using nvidia drivers  - Fix Committed - High16:35
marjoLP: #506805 - quassel built without ssl support - Fix Released - High16:35
marjoLP: #506816 - wl missing after Karmic -> Lucid upgrade - New - High16:35
marjoLP: #507343 - Ubiquity crashed in OEM configuration - New - High16:35
marjotwo are "new" will follow up w/ engineers16:36
apw<marjo> LP: #506816 - wl missing after Karmic -> Lucid upgrade - New - High16:36
marjothat's all folks16:36
apwisn't that normal behaviour?16:36
apwi thought jockey disabled all binary drivers on update16:36
marjoapw: huh?16:36
pittithat moved from linux-restricted-modules to dkms?16:37
pittiapw: s/disable/does not automatically enable/16:37
apwit was dkms in karmic too16:37
apwahh hrm, then its broken, ignore me16:37
pittioh, misread, sorry16:37
pittithat should be taken care of by dkms actually16:37
slangasekdoes that bug need reassigned, then?16:38
slangasekpitti: can you review if it needs reassigned to dkms?16:40
pittiyes, can do16:40
marjopitti: thx16:40
slangasek[ACTION] pitti to triage bug #506816 to see if it's a dkms bug16:40
ubottuLaunchpad bug 506816 in bcmwl "wl missing after Karmic -> Lucid upgrade" [High,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/50681616:40
slangasekany other questions?16:40
pitti(actually it looks just fine, but will followup there)16:40
marjoslangasek: thx16:41
slangasek[TOPIC] Desktop Team16:41
slangasekmarjo: thank you!16:41
slangasekpitti: your turn16:41
pittias usual, weekly report/bug status/spec status is at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopTeam/ReleaseStatus16:41
pittithis week's progress:16:41
pitti- Lots of work on desktop-lucid-startup-speed; current state of the art is 7.5 s16:41
pitti- Updated GNOME to 2.29.616:41
pitti- Landed simple-scan (removed xsane)16:42
pitti- Moved to OO.o 3.2, sorted out the MIRs around it, etc.16:42
pitti- Some progress on desktop-lucid-social-from-the-start16:42
pittiRC Bug front remains relatively calm; we did not get to much bug fixing, due to focussing on boot speed16:42
pittioh, the 7.5 s is the desktopish part only, of course16:42
pittithe new UNE might be in jeopardy; depends on sabdfl decision and upstream progress, we'll settle that next week16:43
Riddell * new {k,gnome,}packagekit 0.5 uploaded16:43
Riddell * KDE SC 4.4 tagging due next week16:43
Riddell * MIRs outstanding for KOffice: plotutils, opengtl, libspnav, getfem++, pstoedit, libqtgtl16:43
Riddell * python-qt/kde in (unblocks jockey and others) but having problems compiling on ARM16:43
Riddell * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kubuntu/Todo16:43
slangaseknot much movement on the two low-completion specs from last week; sprint, I guess?16:43
pittislangasek: right, that or defer parts16:43
pittislangasek: the important bits are on the sprint agenda16:44
slangasekpitti: what does that mean, "the new UNE"?16:44
slangasekI'm not thinking you mean it's questionable whether we'll ship UNE w/ 10.0416:44
pittislangasek: no, in the worst case we'll just ship with the current netbook-launcher16:44
pittifor now, all I can say that it might not land in a316:45
* slangasek nods16:45
pitti(as mentioned in "intrusive chagnes for A3")16:45
slangasek[LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopTeam/ReleaseStatus16:46
MootBotLINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopTeam/ReleaseStatus16:46
slangasekany questions for desktop?16:47
slangasek[TOPIC] DX Team16:48
njpatelHi -- I'm standing in for dbarth, as he's in training today16:48
slangasekpitti, Riddell: thanks16:48
slangaseknjpatel: thought you might be :)16:48
njpatel[LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopExperienceTeam/LucidReleaseStatus16:48
MootBotLINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopExperienceTeam/LucidReleaseStatus16:48
njpatelBurn down chart: http://people.canonical.com/~pitti/workitems/canonical-dx-team-lucid-alpha-3.html16:48
njpatelNo releases this week16:48
njpatelBlueprints tracked for alpha-3:16:48
njpateldbusmenu performance analysis completed; performance on track with requirements16:48
njpatelslight improvements to the protocol (cross-compatibility & performance)16:48
njpatelsupport for indicator object display for dbusmenu: slider & text entry16:48
njpatelcs-deco support progressing well16:48
njpatelUI mostly implemented; integration with PA progressing (volume control signal)16:48
njpatelNetbook (UNR)16:48
njpatelBlueprints tracked for alpha-2:16:48
njpatelwncksync performance improvements landed on trunk16:48
njpateland echo what pitti said about UNE16:49
njpatelslangasek, go easy on me -- I know nothing ;-)16:49
slangasekheh :)16:49
pittinjpatel: will you be at the sprint? would like to sit down with you wrt. launcher-startup-speed16:49
njpatelpitti, yep will be16:50
njpatelpitti, sounds good16:50
slangasekno questions here - anyone else?16:51
slangasek[TOPIC] Mobile Team16:51
slangaseknjpatel: thanks16:51
asacsummary for mobile:16:52
asac* uboot postponed16:52
asac -> too many bugs, so we stoped investing efforts and use redboot for imx5116:52
slangasek"postponed" - post-lucid?16:52
asacopportunity ... but not for long anymore ... we basically handed a couple of essential bugs upstream16:53
asacif they fix that in time we will reconsider ... the debian-cd work etc. is already done16:53
asacbut realistically i dont think that it will happen anymore16:53
ograslangasek, probably not even post lucid16:53
slangasekhow are you defining "in time"?16:53
ograit stands and falls with a driver for USB which nobody is working on upstrem16:54
asacslangasek: they have  code drop mid february16:54
asacif thats not in there, then there is no way imo16:54
robbiewso perhaps "* uboot dropped" as it pertains to Lucid16:54
ograunless you like to see us hacking debian-cd to produce three partition based liveimages and other awful hacks :)16:55
asac* marvel dove + thumb2 hangs -> no progress ... we will have the latest hardware at sprint - and will take a decision on this16:55
asacbased on what we find there16:55
asac* lightweight browser: chromium-browser and firefox 3.6 in the archive!16:55
asacwe already have a first round of benchmarks16:55
asacwhich yield interesting results ... so we are verifying16:56
asacfor now ffox36 on arm seems to be faster for spidermonkey16:56
slangasek"interesting results" - firefox also takes < 10s to boot? :-)16:56
asacthe other dromaeo bench is in favor of chromium16:57
cjwatsonogra: well, if we can ever manage to get some hardware to ship out, there's a standing offer from a grub2 developer ...16:57
asacboth are javascript benchmarks16:57
ogracjwatson, its high on my list at my office wall ...16:57
asacwe will also do startup benchmarking ... unfortnuately we wont have real rendering benchmarks ...16:57
asacbut will use user perception16:57
asacfor that part16:57
asac* first lsb lib-test run; raw results available on wiki page16:57
asacso thats good news, but we have a few bugs so we will fix those and redo the tests16:58
asacduring sprint16:58
asac* thumb2 review finished and outstanding porting bugs filed.16:58
asachttps://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARM/Thumb2PackageReviewList#High/Medium Prority Packages16:58
ogramono sadly makes our images break atm16:58
asac[LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARM/Thumb2PackageReviewList#High/Medium Prority Packages16:58
MootBotLINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARM/Thumb2PackageReviewList#High/Medium Prority Packages16:58
* ogra thinks that should be noted16:58
asacso ...16:58
asacimage status:16:58
ograwhoops, sorry i was to fast16:59
asac* general: image production broken by mono (514215) and crashes by gvfs (512959)16:59
asaci am fixing mono right now ... and gvfs has a tight regression window, so should be fixable too16:59
asac* imx51: in good shape.16:59
ograyeah, we'll get that done next week16:59
asac* dove: not in good shape (thumb2 board hangs - 504880 and 505772)16:59
asacas already explained above :/16:59
asacon work item front things look ok ...17:00
asac[LINK]  http://people.canonical.com/~pitti/workitems/canonical-mobile.html17:00
MootBotLINK received:   http://people.canonical.com/~pitti/workitems/canonical-mobile.html17:00
asac[LINK] http://people.canonical.com/~pitti/workitems/canonical-mobile-lucid-alpha-3.html17:00
MootBotLINK received:  http://people.canonical.com/~pitti/workitems/canonical-mobile-lucid-alpha-3.html17:00
asacand RC Bugs does not show anything scary on top of what i already mentioned wrt dove17:01
slangasekasac: what's going on with liquid?  I don't see any cronjob changes yet; are we going to have this in place for A3?17:01
asacslangasek: thats a community effort that we embrace and help with.17:01
asaci think for A3 all the packages ar realistic ... whether we will build an image or not is not sure17:01
ograi think there were about two or three packages missing that are in review atm17:02
slangasekno other questions here17:02
slangasekanyone else?17:02
ScottKasac: Could we get some help with python-qt4 on armel?17:03
asacScottK: is that on the https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARM/Thumb2PackageReviewList#High/Medium Prority Packages list?17:03
ograi thought NCommander is already on it17:03
ScottKHe may be.17:03
asaci would hope it is there if there are issues atm17:03
asacScottK: there is qt4-x1117:03
asacis that the source?17:03
ScottKNo, it's python-qt417:04
ograits likely not thumb related17:04
asachmm. ok. if there is a bug and ncommander is assigned it should be ok17:04
ograwe have issues with it every release17:04
ScottKNew dh_sip coming that should help17:04
ScottK(in general, not this one build failure)17:05
asacScottK: ensure that there is a bug and is targetted/milestoned please17:05
ScottKWill do.17:05
asacok anything else?17:05
ScottKNot from me17:05
slangasek[TOPIC] Security Team17:06
slangasekasac, ogra: thanks17:06
slangasekjdstrand: hi17:06
jdstrandas always: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/ReleaseStatus/Lucid17:06
slangasek[LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/ReleaseStatus/Lucid17:07
MootBotLINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/ReleaseStatus/Lucid17:07
jdstrandno big issues this week17:07
jdstrandI do want to point out that security-lucid-libvirt-apparmor-devel is now Slow Progress17:07
jdstrandto better reflect reality17:08
slangasekwhat was it previously?17:08
jdstrandGood Progress17:08
* slangasek nods17:08
jdstrandit is a time thing, not any technical issues17:08
jdstrandalso, our burndown still looks good, but we are touching the line the week17:08
jdstrandthere are some things that will be marked DONE likely by the end of the day today, so we should be under it17:09
jdstrand(otherwise early next week)17:09
slangasekgreat :)17:10
jdstrandthat's pretty much it unless people have questions17:10
slangasekno questions here; others?17:10
slangasek[TOPIC] MOTU17:11
slangasekjdstrand: thanks17:11
slangasekScottK: hello17:11
jdstrandsure! :)17:11
ScottKI got confirmation that the person who was working on the supportable binaries analysis can't do it due to health issues.17:11
* slangasek nods17:11
ScottKNeed a volunteer, but didn't have time to deal with asking for one.17:11
slangasekcjwatson said he was putting the spec on the sprint agenda17:12
ScottKSame thing with the action with asac on xulrunner.17:12
ScottKAh, excellent.17:12
slangasekyou have the data set for that, right?  Can you get it to cjwatson or myself over the weekend?17:12
ScottKI've got a start of a python script that he had done if anyone wants it.  I haven't even opened it to look at it.17:12
ScottKI do have the data.17:13
ScottKI'll send it to you both.17:13
ScottKDo to declining time available for Ubuntu stuff I'm probably going to ask someone else to start reporting on MOTU in the release meetings.17:14
ScottKThat's all I have.17:14
slangasekthanks for your efforts keeping us up-to-date until now!17:14
slangasekanyone have questions regarding MOTU?17:15
slangasek[TOPIC] AOB17:15
slangasekanything else before we wrap?17:15
pittithanks everyone17:16
slangasekthanks, all - safe travels if you're traveling this weekend!17:16
=== fader_ is now known as fader|lunch
ograslangasek, ejoy the quietness in the channels while we all trave :)17:16
=== asac_ is now known as asac
=== fader|lunch is now known as fader_
=== Joeb454_ is now known as Joeb454
=== swoody_ is now known as swoody
=== nxvl_ is now known as nxvl
=== fader_ is now known as fader|away
=== The_Toxic_Mite is now known as me
=== me is now known as The_Toxic_Mite

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!