=== bjf is now known as bjf[afk]
=== ian_brasil___ is now known as ian_brasil
=== hggdh is now known as hggdh|away
=== andregondim_ is now known as Andre_Gondim
=== Andre_Gondim is now known as Andre_Gondim[ffW
=== Andre_Gondim[ffW is now known as Andre_Gondim
=== andregondim_ is now known as Andre_Gondim
=== lag is now known as lag-day-off
=== dholbach_ is now known as dholbach
drubinMorning huats11:03
huatsmorning drubin11:05
drubinmmm /me thought this was #ubuntu-locoteams11:07
drubinit was the same peopel11:07
=== yofel_ is now known as yofel
=== cndougla is now known as cnd
=== bjf[afk] is now known as bjf
=== ian_brasil__ is now known as ian_brasil
rickspencer3hi all16:00
ScottKHello rickspencer3.16:00
* rickspencer3 tap tap tap16:00
rickspencer3is this thing on?16:00
MootBotMeeting started at 10:00. The chair is rickspencer3.16:00
MootBotCommands Available: [TOPIC], [IDEA], [ACTION], [AGREED], [LINK], [VOTE]16:00
marjorickspencer3: it's on16:01
MootBotNew Topic: [TOPIC}16:01
rickspencer3[TOPIC] Milestoned Bugs16:02
MootBotNew Topic:  Milestoned Bugs16:02
rickspencer3never mind, let's just go through the team topics16:03
rickspencer3[TOPIC] QA16:03
MootBotNew Topic:  QA16:03
marjo# Hardware testing16:03
marjo    passed:  57 (90%)    failed:   0 ( 0%)    untested: 6 (10%)16:03
MootBotLINK received:  http://people.canonical.com/~fader/hw-testing/current.html16:03
marjo    passed:  58 (87%)    failed:   0 ( 0%)    untested: 9 (13%)16:03
marjo    passed:   1 (100%)   failed:   0 ( 0%)    untested: 0 ( 0%)16:03
marjo    passed:  10 (71%)    failed:   0 ( 0%)    untested: 4 (29%)16:03
marjoThe 'Netbooks' category is a new distinction in the test environment. Previously, netbooks were categorized as laptops.  We ran one netbook through as a test (which was successful) and we will be reclassifying16:04
marjothe others from 'laptop' to 'netbook' next week.16:04
marjorickspencer3: new report this week is:16:04
marjoBoot Performance Week of 23/7/2010-30/7/201016:04
marjoTotal number of systems with regressions: 16 out of 71 total16:04
marjoThe chart checks the number of systems which had boot time regressions over a one week time period.  The boot time is broken into categories of Boot Time, Kernel Plumbing, X.org, Desktop, and Kernel Init.  An addition of more than one second to any one of the categories is considered a regression. This database is still new and it will take some time for the data to normalize.  Therefore, 1 second was picked as a start16:04
MootBotLINK received:  http://people.canonical.com/~cr3/daily-bootcharts/averages.html16:04
marjoing point.16:04
marjorickspencer3: will be sending system details to robbiew's team for root cause analysis16:05
rickspencer3looks like desktop team has some work to do16:05
rickspencer3looks like a pretty serious regression16:06
rickspencer3anything else marjo?16:06
marjorickspencer3: we will start with foundations team and they will forward as necessary16:06
marjoSpec Status16:06
marjoqa-maverick-mago-i18n - 100% complete16:06
marjoqa-maverick-improve-iso-tracker - 100% complete16:06
marjoserver-maverick-qa-workflow - good progress, on schedule.16:06
marjoqa-maverick-automated-server-testing - good progress, cpio and built-binaries successfully run in Checkbox test framework16:06
MootBotLINK received:  http://people.canonical.com/~pitti/workitems/maverick/canonical-platform-qa-maverick-alpha-3.html16:06
marjorickspencer3: that's it from QA team16:06
rickspencer3thanks marjo16:07
rickspencer3[TOPIC] Security16:07
MootBotNew Topic:  Security16:07
ScottKmarjo: Would it be possible to add a Kubuntu desktop to the bootcharts?16:08
rickspencer3anyone here for security?16:08
ScottKThey're usual report is "Doing fine, most of our work is post release".16:08
rickspencer3fair enough16:09
rickspencer3[TOPIC] Kernel16:09
MootBotNew Topic:  Kernel16:09
ogasawaraOverall Kernel Team status is summarised at the first URL below, including the item(s) called out in the agenda.  Our burndown chart for Alpha3 is at the third URL, and our overall burndown chart is at the fourth:16:09
ogasawara[LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/ReleaseStatus/Maverick16:09
ogasawara[LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/ReleaseStatus/Maverick#Milestone maverick-alpha-316:09
ogasawara[LINK] http://people.canonical.com/~pitti/workitems/maverick/canonical-kernel-team-maverick-alpha-3.html16:09
ogasawara[LINK] http://people.canonical.com/~pitti/workitems/maverick/canonical-kernel-team.svg16:09
MootBotLINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/ReleaseStatus/Maverick16:09
MootBotLINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/ReleaseStatus/Maverick#Milestone maverick-alpha-316:09
MootBotLINK received:  http://people.canonical.com/~pitti/workitems/maverick/canonical-kernel-team-maverick-alpha-3.html16:09
MootBotLINK received:  http://people.canonical.com/~pitti/workitems/maverick/canonical-kernel-team.svg16:09
ogasawaraOn the specs noted in the agenda, status is as follows:16:09
marjoscottk: will investigate; thx16:09
ogasawara* kernel-maverick-apparmor: kudos to jjohansen as his recent upstream submission for apparmor was just accepted to the security-testing-2.6#next tree and should make the 2.6.36 merge window. \o/.16:09
ScottKmarjo: Great.  Please let me know if you need anything.16:09
ogasawara* kernel-maverick-pv-ops-ec2-kernel: jjohansen has submitted patches to enable the -virtual kernel as a pv-ops kernel on EC2.  This does not include the pv-on-HVM drivers which are required for Amazon's Compute Cloud.  pv-on-HVM needs a little more time for evaluation so we've re-targeted that item to beta.  All other items are now complete.16:09
ogasawaraOn the bugs noted in the agenda, status is as follows:16:10
ogasawaraBug 59194116:10
ubottuLaunchpad bug 591941 in linux (Ubuntu Maverick) "SDHC card not recognized" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/59194116:10
ogasawarampoirier continues to work this issue with TI.  There is still no resolution.  We have re-targeted the milestone to maverick-beta.16:10
ogasawaraBug 59548916:10
ubottuLaunchpad bug 595489 in linux (Ubuntu Maverick) "lvm snapshot causes deadlock in 2.6.35" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/59548916:10
ogasawaraA patch has been posted upstream but not yet accepted.  I suspect it will not make 2.6.35 final.  We'll have to evaluate carrying it as a SAUCE patch for Maverick.16:10
ogasawaraBug 59738716:10
ubottuLaunchpad bug 597387 in Ubuntu Maverick "pv-ops kernel only works in 3 of 4 zones in EC2" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/59738716:10
ogasawaraTest kernels that work in all zones have been posted and should be resolved with the recently submitted patches (see spec notes above)16:10
ogasawaraAs a general status, we've rebased to 2.6.35-rc6 and uploaded, ie linux-2.6.35-12.17.  We'll do one more upload today.  We're also hoping for 2.6.35 final to land today/tomorrow so we might do a last minute upload over the weekend.  We are above the trend line in our Alpha3 burndown chart but below the trend line overall.  The remaining Alpha3 work items are not release critical.16:11
rickspencer3none from me16:11
rickspencer3moving on16:11
rickspencer3[TOPIC] Foundations16:12
MootBotNew Topic:  Foundations16:12
rickspencer3cjwatson perhaps?16:12
ScottKOne big item I know of is trying to take a decision next week on adding Python 2.7 as a supported (not default) Python version.16:12
rickspencer3would that be doko?16:13
ScottKbarry and doko.16:13
rickspencer3hmm, ok16:13
rickspencer3nothing from foundations, let's move on16:13
ScottKThe goal would be to make a decision next week and if the decision is to go forward, execute right after Alpha 3.16:13
rickspencer3[TOPIC] Server16:13
MootBotNew Topic:  Server16:13
rickspencer3thanks ScottK16:14
ttxUpdated team status @ https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/MaverickReleaseStatus16:14
ttxAlpha3-milestoned bugs:16:14
ttxBug 572317  - image-store does not support images without a ramdisk (niemeyer): no time from upstream (niemeyer) to help, remilestoned to beta16:14
ubottuLaunchpad bug 572317 in image-store-proxy (Ubuntu Maverick) "image-store does not support images without a ramdisk" [High,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/57231716:14
ttxBug 591006 - [MIR] haproxy (clint-fewbar): MIR accepted, needs to be seeded16:14
ubottuLaunchpad bug 591006 in haproxy (Ubuntu) "[MIR] haproxy" [Wishlist,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/59100616:14
ttxBug 600174 - axis2c fails to build from source in maverick (kirkland): work in progress, on track16:15
ubottuLaunchpad bug 600174 in axis2c (Ubuntu Maverick) "axis2c fails to build from source in maverick" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/60017416:15
ttxBug 600378 - [needs-packaging] python-libgearman (SpamapS): pending debian approval -- backup plan is to push to universe16:15
ubottuLaunchpad bug 600378 in Ubuntu Maverick "[needs-packaging] python-libgearman" [Wishlist,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/60037816:15
ttxBug 607730 - [needs-packaging] ceph (SpamapS): work in progress, should be done today16:15
ubottuLaunchpad bug 607730 in Ubuntu Maverick "[needs-packaging] ceph" [Wishlist,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/60773016:15
ttxBug 610265 - apparmor: cannot successfully start an Eucalyptus KVM instance (jdstrand): should get fixed together with bug 59945016:15
ubottuLaunchpad bug 610265 in eucalyptus (Ubuntu Maverick) "apparmor: cannot successfully start an Eucalyptus KVM instance" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/61026516:15
ubottuLaunchpad bug 599450 in linux (Ubuntu Maverick) "[apparmor] getattr handled incorrectly in 2.6.35-6.7" [High,Fix committed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/59945016:15
ttxBug 609992 - [MIR] libcrypt-openssl-x509-perl (MIR team): needs some MIR-team love16:15
ubottuLaunchpad bug 609992 in libcrypt-openssl-x509-perl (Ubuntu Maverick) "[MIR] libcrypt-openssl-x509-perl" [Wishlist,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/60999216:15
ttxBug 609112 - euca_conf --discover-nodes fails to register nodes (Daviey): work in progress16:15
ubottuLaunchpad bug 609112 in eucalyptus (Ubuntu Maverick) "euca_conf --discover-nodes fails to register nodes" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/60911216:15
ttxBug 608423 - mysql post-start script broken (zul): Unclear if more work is needed, will doublecheck with zul16:15
ubottuLaunchpad bug 608423 in mysql-5.1 (Ubuntu Maverick) "[lucid-proposed] post-start script broken" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/60842316:15
ttxAlpha3-milestoned specs status:16:16
ttxserver-maverick-cloud-libs (completed)16:16
ttxserver-maverick-sru-process (completed)16:16
ttxserver-maverick-wbemcim-providers (completed)16:16
ttxserver-maverick-apport-hooks (completed): Migrated to a community effort16:16
ttxserver-maverick-tomcat (80%): Almost done (needs publication in Debian and sync back in Ubuntu)16:16
ttxserver-maverick-uec-provisioning (67%): Work can be completed next week (tooling work)16:16
ttxserver-maverick-cloud-kernel-upgrades (58%): On track, most items should be completed today16:16
ttxserver-maverick-uec-monitoring (36%): Unclear status, some items will probably get postponed to beta16:16
ttxserver-maverick-upstart-conversion (18%): Blocked on Foundations upstart reviews, but also some targets will get dropped16:16
ttxserver-maverick-uds-web20-workloads (14%): Targets of opportunity, some of them will get dropped16:17
ttxOther Critical/High Specs < 100% completion:16:17
ttxserver-maverick-ehcache-integration (89%): On track, can be completed next week (PPA work)16:17
ttxserver-maverick-uds-cloud-loadbalancing (82%): On track, most work items postponed to beta16:17
ttxserver-maverick-uec-eucalyptus-next (80%): On track, working through euca 2.0 regressions now16:17
ttxserver-maverick-hypervisor (75%): On track, can be completed next week (testing work)16:17
ttxserver-maverick-cloud-gluster (67%): Only one sponsoring work item left16:17
ttxserver-maverick-uec-testing (40%): Some work items will be postponed to beta, others should be complete next week16:17
ttxserver-maverick-hadoop-pig (25%): On track, 3 remaining work items can be completed on release week16:17
ttxOther Medium/Low Specs < 85% completion:16:17
ttxserver-maverick-papercuts (71%): On track16:18
ttxserver-maverick-uds-seed-review (60%): On track, some work items postponed to beta16:18
ttxSpillover/postponed items:16:18
ttxWe globally overcommitted for alpha3, and the cloud-kernel-upgrades and monitoring-framework specs were underestimated.16:18
ttxserver-maverick-cloud-images-sans-cloud: Postponed to beta, might be dropped from maverick16:18
ttxserver-maverick-cloud-utils: Postponed to beta, might be dropped from maverick16:18
ttxserver-maverick-daily-vcs: Most work items postponed to beta16:18
ttxserver-maverick-monitoring-framework: Simplified and merged with server-maverick-uec-monitoring16:18
ttxserver-maverick-qa-workflow: Most work items postponed to beta16:18
ttxserver-maverick-uec-liveusb: Most work items postponed to beta16:18
ttxserver-maverick-uds-cloud-loadbalancing: Some items dropped, some postponed to beta16:18
ttxserver-maverick-puppet-bootstrap: Depends on upstream work. Most items postponed to beta, might need to be dropped16:18
ttxserver-maverick-uds-seed-review: Some work items postponed to beta16:18
ttxMaverick Bugs affecting server, in other teams:16:19
ttxBug 563916 - [details.so] No prompt for [S]kip or [M]anual recovery on server boot16:19
ubottuLaunchpad bug 563916 in plymouth (Ubuntu Lucid) "[details.so] No prompt for [S]kip or [M]anual recovery on server boot" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/56391616:19
ttxtargeted to 10.04.1, moved to 10.04.216:19
ttxI'll target it to beta to make it appear here16:19
ttx(in maverick)16:20
ttxQuestions ?16:20
rickspencer3none from me16:20
rickspencer3moving on16:21
rickspencer3[TOPIC] Desktop16:22
MootBotNew Topic:  Desktop16:22
rickspencer3no one from desktop either16:22
* ScottK is here for the Kubuntu report.16:22
rickspencer3team of slackers there16:22
* ScottK goes ahead then...16:23
rickspencer3desktop engineering manager is falling down on the job16:23
rickspencer3ScottK, go ahead for Kubuntu16:23
ScottKFinished landing app menu in the default netbook layout this week.16:23
ScottKPackaging KDE 4.5.0 now with pre-release tarballs.16:23
ScottKNot sure if we can land it before Alpha 3 or not.16:23
ScottKArmel is looking better thanks to the Linaro toolchain work.16:24
ScottKNeed help from foundations/mobile on kdebindings FTBFS on armel.16:24
ScottKIt's the standard alignment issue, but I guess NC|Alaska is on vacation.16:24
ScottKIf we can get that fixed, we have a good shot at trying to build armel images the first time this cycle.16:25
rickspencer3ogra can you help with the kdebidnings thing?16:25
kenvandinerickspencer3, hey...16:25
ScottKContinuing work on our plasma mobile tech preview.  Good progress, but likely will run past FF (and I think that's OK).16:25
ograi have no clue about kde code but can help with everything else16:25
* kenvandine isn't prepared, didn't realize seb128 wouldn't be here16:25
ScottK(it's a tech preview)16:25
ograNC|Alaska will be back on monday16:26
ScottKogra: Maybe dyfet can help.16:26
ScottKThat's all I have.16:26
ogradyfet, can you please ? ^^^16:26
rickspencer3kenvandine, nm, folks can read the wiki, it was my fault16:27
=== unimix_ is now known as unimix|work
dyfetkdebindings?  I can look at that16:27
ScottKdyfet: How about we take that to #kubuntu-devel.16:28
rickspencer3thanks dyfet and ogra16:28
rickspencer3thanks ScottK16:28
rickspencer3moving on?16:28
rickspencer3[TOPIC] Desktop Experience16:28
MootBotNew Topic:  Desktop Experience16:28
davidbarthrickspencer3: yep16:29
rickspencer3k ... your turn16:29
davidbarthso the status report is @ https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopExperienceTeam/MaverickReleaseStatus16:30
davidbarthhighlights for the report16:30
davidbarthappmenu: still not finished, main priority for the iteration to come; we still have a few elements to land that are required to provide the real experience we want16:31
davidbarthgtk: progressing slowly, but nothing critical; we've made some nice enhancements this iteration; argb /not/ proved to work, though cody has been working hard on fixing issues16:32
davidbarthat this very minute i'm still waiting for the latest and greatest patch, so i'd recommend putting it aside for the release unfortunately16:32
davidbarthsound: all good, on track16:32
davidbarthclock: minor, but nice and let's us update the UNE default panel with a proper indicator16:32
davidbarthme: not finished, priority for next iteration16:33
davidbarthsorry that's indicator-me, but you get the idea ;)16:33
davidbarthunity: on track, tons on visual improvements and new features like apps & files places updates; and software center integration recently16:33
davidbarthindicator-network: good progresses on UI, but definetely not on track to become the UNE default; we're still discovering some embarassing bugs in connman16:34
davidbarththe rest is in the report16:34
rickspencer3davidbarth, does "not proved to work" for rgba mean crashy, or something else?16:34
davidbarthi'll put up a Alpha3ReleaseNotes docu early next week16:34
ScottKdavidbarth: agateau has been doing very nice work on app menu.16:35
davidbarthmeans we think we're at the end of it, but the patch still hasn't made it into gtk as of this time16:35
davidbarthwe still have some flexibility up to monday, but we've agreed with seb128 that either it makes it for a3 or it won't make it for the release16:36
davidbarthScottK: yes, thanks for him; we're very happy with the cross-desktop developments this cycle again16:36
davidbarthrickspencer3: to finish the story on argb, bratsche thinks the crashers are gone, including for emacs16:37
rickspencer3sounds good16:37
davidbarthrickspencer3: but again, that's not been widely tested16:37
rickspencer3[TOPIC] User Experience16:37
MootBotNew Topic:  User Experience16:37
ograwho uses emacs anyway16:37
ograus vi16:37
* rickspencer3 kicks ogra16:38
* ogra grins16:38
rickspencer3any one from Ux?16:39
ScottKApparently user experience is CLI today.16:39
rickspencer3hi iainfarrell good timing16:39
oubiwannrickspencer3: ivanka and iainfarrell just joined16:39
oubiwannrickspencer3: we're in a call, and ivanka's getting something for you16:40
rickspencer3"getting something for me"?16:40
rickspencer3that sounds ominous16:40
ivankarickspencer3: hello16:40
rickspencer3let's move on, we can come back16:40
rickspencer3[TOPIC] ARM16:40
MootBotNew Topic:  ARM16:40
rickspencer3ogra, ?16:40
ographear my paste !16:40
ograDetailed status at: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARMTeam/ReleaseStatus/Maverick16:40
ograShort summary:16:40
ogra * new rootstock release in preparation by rsalveti16:40
ogra * omap3/4 image build issues are being debugged and worked on (we are running out of inodes on the preinstalled images atm, fix pending)16:40
ogra * ubuntu-netbook-efl-default-settings was uploaded (sitting in NEW, MIR pending) to fix the session issues with the efl launcher16:40
ogra * ongoing work on main ftbfs16:40
ogra * mobile-m-lightweight-panel-for-efl spec was dropped (nobody had time to work on it :( )16:40
ogra * mobile-maverick-arm-improved-subarch-detection had its items sorted for beta vs feature freeze16:41
ogra * mobile-m-omap-edid-autodetection was also split into two parts for FF vs beta16:41
ogra * apparently a security kernel upgrade kills babbage boards, this was discovered during the sprint and is researched by freescale and the kernel team currently (the boards are completely bricked after the kernel update)16:41
ograA3 Status:16:41
MootBotLINK received:  http://people.canonical.com/~pitti/workitems/maverick/canonical-mobile-maverick-alpha-3.html16:41
ograA3 targeted specs:16:41
ograThere are 5 bugs A3 targeted16:41
ograTwo Blocker A3 Bugs:16:41
ograbug 60573916:41
ubottuLaunchpad bug 605739 in linux-ti-omap4 (Ubuntu Maverick) "BUG: Bad page state in process swapper pfn:94d23" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/60573916:41
ograbug 61163816:41
ubottuLaunchpad bug 611638 in Ubuntu Maverick "[MIR] please include ubuntu-netbook-efl-default-settings in ubuntu maverick main" [High,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/61163816:41
ograthe babbage SRU issue iss very scary16:41
ograit seems a kernel upgrade can brick the HW in a hard way (doesnt boot anymore)16:42
* ogra never thought it would be possible to break HW through SW 16:42
ograluckily the security kernel is still held back, so no harm done apart from our own boards16:42
rickspencer3ogra, are you saying that our last Kernel SRU literaly broke lots of people's computers?16:43
ograFSVO lots :)16:43
* rickspencer3 wipes sweat from brow16:43
ograi dont think there are more than 10000 babbage boiards in the world16:43
=== Claudinux_ is now known as Claudinux
ograand i guess probably a tenth of them runs ubuntu16:43
ograbut as i mentioned, kernel team and freescale are researching16:44
ograany questions ?16:44
rickspencer3urk ...16:44
rickspencer3moving on16:45
rickspencer3[TOPIC] MOTU16:45
MootBotNew Topic:  MOTU16:45
ScottKNo major excitement.  Currently worried about barry's master plan for Python 2.7 and what it will do to Universe.16:46
ScottKStill generally concerned about ports archs being behind and potential for problems when universe packages get built days/weeks later on some archs.16:46
ScottKThat's all.16:46
rickspencer3all ... I might get disconnected soon16:47
ograwe'll get more builder HW for armel at least16:47
ograpost maverick16:47
rickspencer3if I do, just, try to find a way to go one without me ;)16:47
ograso that shouldnt be behind that much anymore then16:47
rickspencer3iainfarrell, ivanka anything?16:48
rickspencer3[TOPIC] Derivatives16:48
MootBotNew Topic:  Derivatives16:48
rickspencer3anything there?16:48
JamieBennettJust a couple of points to mention wrt Linaro.16:48
rickspencer3go ahead16:48
JamieBennettFirefox/xulrunner fail to build on ARMEL, if its an issue for A3 we need to upload a toolchain patch or a work around.16:48
ivankarickspencer3: everything good here. No blockers. All on track.16:48
JamieBennettThe linaro team also issues the first pull request to the kernel team for our linux-linaro tree.16:48
JamieBennettOther than that everything is on track.16:48
ScottKogra: Armel is not a major problem in this perspective.  It keeps up much better than powerpc, sparc, ia64.16:49
rickspencer3thanks ivanka16:49
ograScottK, yeah16:49
ograthats true16:49
rickspencer3JamieBennett, regarding the pull request, do you need a response from anyone?16:49
JamieBennettI'm not involved in the request but as long as it happening all is good :)16:50
JamieBennettwe will keep on top of it16:50
rickspencer3can we move on to 10.04.1?16:51
JamieBennettyup from me16:51
rickspencer3first NEW RELEASE DATE: August 12, 201016:51
rickspencer3so, we need to work systematically and dilligently to do a great job with this16:51
rickspencer3[TOPIC] 10.04.116:52
MootBotNew Topic:  10.04.116:52
rickspencer3marjo, Hardware Re-certification Status16:52
marjo* Hardware Re-certification Status16:52
marjoReady to run automated tests on Monday, August 2; will need to manage testing schedule conflict with 10.10 Alpha 3 next week16:52
marjopitti agreed this is a reasonable expectation (as of this morning)16:52
rickspencer3marjo, else on Hardware Re-cert?16:53
marjorickspencer3: not much more to say atm16:53
rickspencer3ttx, https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/server-maverick-eucalyptus-10.0416:53
ttxWe don't expect to push any more SRU into eucalyptus in lucid...16:54
ttxlooking at the spec now16:54
rickspencer3ttx, can you follow up with robbiew regarding that next week?16:54
rickspencer3milestoned bugs16:54
rickspencer3looks like 2 highs are triaged16:54
ttxserver-maverick-eucalyptus-10.04 has been superseded by server-maverick-uec-eucalyptus-next16:55
rickspencer3kenvandine, can you let ChrisCoulson know that he needs to take care of16:55
ubottuLaunchpad bug 572018 in enigmail-locales (Ubuntu Lucid) "enigmail-locales is no longer needed in Lucid+" [High,Triaged]16:55
rickspencer3for 10.04.116:55
rickspencer3have him get in touch with robbiew about getting that taken care of?16:56
* rickspencer3 whip cracking noises16:56
rickspencer3so, that's the agenda16:56
rickspencer3else to discuss regarding 10.10 or 10.04.1?16:56
rickspencer3let's call it a wrap?16:57
MootBotMeeting finished at 10:57.16:57
marjorickspencer3: thx; nice!16:58
chrisccoulsonhi, i just noticed my name was mentioned ;)17:05
kenvandinechrisccoulson, did you read that?17:08
=== Ursinha is now known as Ursinha-lunch
=== Ursinha-lunch is now known as Ursinha
=== bjf is now known as bjf[afk]

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!