peetraokej, so far, so good. :)11:51
=== Nafallo changed the topic of #ubuntu-se-mote to: LoCo-möte 2/2 kl. 19.30 | https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwedishTeam/Möte/ | Läs mötesriktlinjerna innan mötet.
AlanBello/ Nafallo21:19
Nafalloyay \o/21:19
meetingologyMeeting started Sat Jan 22 21:19:41 2011 UTC.  The chair is AlanBell. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlanBell.21:19
meetingologyUseful Commands: #topic #action #link #idea #voters #vote #chair #action #agreed #help #info #endmeeting.21:19
AlanBell#topic foo21:19
meetingologyTOPIC: foo21:19
AlanBellthis is some discussion here21:19
AlanBell#topic bar21:20
meetingologyTOPIC: bar21:20
AlanBelland some other stuff21:20
AlanBell#link http://ubuntu.com21:20
AlanBellit is quite quiet, it doesn't repeat stuff back to you randomly21:20
Nafallothat's a good thing surely :-)21:20
AlanBellthe idea is that it only talks when it has something to say21:20
AlanBell[vote] cake is nice21:21
meetingologyPlease vote on: cake is nice21:21
meetingologyPublic votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (private votes don't work yet, but when they do it will be by messaging the channel followed by +1/-1/+0 to me)21:21
meetingology+1 received from Nafallo21:21
meetingology+1 received from AlanBell21:21
meetingology-1 received from amelia21:21
meetingologyVoting ended on: cake is nice21:21
meetingologyVotes for:2 Votes against:1 Abstentions:021:21
meetingologyMotion carried21:21
AlanBell#voters Nafallo AlanBell21:21
meetingologyCurrent voters: AlanBell Nafallo21:21
AlanBell#vote chocolate is nice too21:21
meetingologyPlease vote on: chocolate is nice too21:21
meetingologyPublic votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (private votes don't work yet, but when they do it will be by messaging the channel followed by +1/-1/+0 to me)21:21
meetingology+1 received from Nafallo21:21
meetingology+1 received from AlanBell21:21
Nafallohmm. so that makes just us able to vote?21:22
AlanBellyup :)21:22
ameliai'll try. :)21:22
meetingologyVoting ended on: chocolate is nice too21:22
meetingologyVotes for:2 Votes against:0 Abstentions:021:22
meetingologyMotion carried21:22
Nafallo#action amelia to bake a cake21:22
meetingologyACTION: amelia to bake a cake21:22
AlanBellsudo bake a cake :)21:22
ameliaNafallo: bah, that's not very nice.. :( i can't eat cake..21:23
Nafallohmm. what's this agreed thing? :-)21:23
AlanBell#agreed we all like cake21:23
Nafalloamelia: that's fine. I can eat it, I just can't bake it :-P21:23
Nafallo#help info21:23
AlanBell#help volunteers needed to bake cakes21:24
* Nafallo mumblles21:24
AlanBell#help doesn't actually give you any help21:24
AlanBellit is a debian invention for "volunteers required"21:24
meetingologyMeeting ended Sat Jan 22 21:24:31 2011 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlanBell . (v 0.1.4)21:24
meetingologyMinutes:        http://mootbot.libertus.co.uk/ubuntu-se-mote/2011/ubuntu-se-mote.2011-01-22-21.19.moin.txt21:24
Nafalloand the #info would be information about something, not available on for instance, a link? :-)21:24
AlanBellsomething like that I think21:25
Nafallothis should make things easier next meeting I hope :-)21:25
AlanBellcode is there21:25
AlanBellpatches very welcome :)21:25
Nafalloheh. kewl.21:26
Nafallobranched to my devel directory21:28
NafalloAlanBell: thanks muchly for hosting it :-)21:29
AlanBellin theory as it is a supybot it could be added as a feature to the locobots21:30
Nafallohmm. yeah, I guess.21:31
AlanBellthat was the original plan21:31
Nafallothat'd actually be sweet, since jpds already host one of these on my hardware ;-)21:32
Nafallolol. I forgot I've added my ~/devel to U1.. it's syncing the bot trunk now :-P21:33
AlanBellit can do multiple chairs as well21:43
AlanBellthe chair can use certain commands like #topic that others can't21:43
Nafalloehrm. why would you need that?21:43
AlanBelland all commands can be like #vote or [vote]21:43
AlanBellif the chair can't do the whole meeting and wants to hand over to someone else for example21:44
Nafalloright. I just it made more sense to actually swap chair :-)21:45

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!