/srv/irclogs.ubuntu.com/2011/03/11/#ubuntuone.txt

karnibeuno: Fixed a small bug that prevented to sync on mobile connection (which wouldn't be good if we want to test throttling as well and I'm on the leave). u1f-rev45 in ubuntu one share to you. No need to uninstall, and you don't need to install it untill you start playing on mobile connection.00:25
beunokarni, so, QR codes against public files doesn't work01:33
beunopublic files and android installs don't get along01:33
karnibeuno: oh.. that was the way I published AU1 for Stuart, if I'm not mistaken.01:35
karnibut I'll remember that01:35
karninice. I just ran the browser while syncing on mobile conn with limited download rate01:45
karniI resized the syncable icon so it's easier to tap.01:45
karniThe read rate is kinda slow for HSDPA. I'll have a closer look when I'm back.01:47
beunokarni, I saw the apk come through to ubuntu one  :)01:50
karni^ ^ cool01:50
karnithe one that I've just sent :)?01:50
beunoalecu, thisfred, your notifications are THE BEST THING EVAR01:50
beuno-4701:50
karnisweet!01:51
beunoand changelog.txt01:51
beunoif yoiu run nightlies, you see the filenames in the notificaiton bubbles  ;)01:51
beunonow, to walk the dog!01:51
karninice01:51
karniI'll be going now :) Take care beuno01:51
karniGood night guys :)01:52
beunokarni, night!02:00
* karni was just leaving02:00
karninight :)! o/02:00
=== ferai is now known as jefferai
=== jdobrien_ is now known as webm0nk3y
zygamorning guys09:04
zygalatest natty09:05
zyganetbook screen (1024x600)09:06
zygathe ubuntu one welcome screen shows a horizontal scrollbar09:06
zygaeven though there is plenty of space on the screen09:06
zygasome invalid packing?09:06
JamesTaitHappy Friday, everyone! :D09:44
duanedesignrye: good morning10:26
ryeduanedesign, morning!10:26
duanedesignrye: I am having some issues with the latest update10:28
ryeduanedesign, yep, what broke?10:28
duanedesignrye: i am getting UBuntu One crashed window popping up about every 5-6 seconds10:29
ryeduanedesign, ok, try doing u1sdtool --quit and then see whether ~.cache/ubuntuone/log/syncdaemon-exceptions.log has anything10:30
ryeduanedesign, OTOH you can submit a bug report for the package10:31
ryehm10:31
ryei am not subscribed to package bugs!10:31
duanedesigni submitted a bug10:31
duanedesigntrying to get the number...10:32
duanedesignbug 73316710:32
ubot4`duanedesign: Bug 733167 on http://launchpad.net/bugs/733167 is private10:32
duanedesignbug 73316710:33
ubot4`Launchpad bug 733167 in ubuntuone-client (Ubuntu) "ubuntuone-syncdaemon crashed with SyntaxError in _load(): invalid syntax (affects: 1) (heat: 10)" [Undecided,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/73316710:33
duanedesignthere we are :)10:33
duanedesigni also noticed 731104 because syncdaemon is using high cpu.10:34
duanedesignughh, bug 73110410:34
ubot4`Launchpad bug 731104 in ubuntuone-client (Ubuntu) "ubuntuone-client continually uses high cpu (affects: 3) (heat: 14)" [Undecided,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/73110410:34
ryeduanedesign, that's because of constant restarts10:34
rye***** UNNITY!10:35
ryeGuys, COME ON?10:35
duanedesigni am lookiong into installing previous package for girl10:37
duanedesigngir1.210:37
ryeduanedesign, could you please tell me what's dpkg -S /usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/gi/overrides/Dee.py ?10:37
duanedesignit is for making custom places in Dash10:38
ryeduanedesign, hm, on my machine it is python code10:39
ryeduanedesign, i wonder what package it is from on your machine10:39
duanedesignit is supposed to be in gir1.210:40
duanedesignbut it has not made it yet so it is a seperate download10:40
ryeduanedesign, it is in gir1.2-dee-0.5 on my machine10:41
ryeduanedesign, and it contains python code10:41
duanedesignahh10:42
duanedesignok at the time i downloaded it, it was not10:42
ryeduanedesign, aha, so you broke your syncdaemon10:43
ryephew10:43
ryei thought we were about to face unity-related issues again10:44
duanedesign:)10:44
ryelowering alarm level to standard10:45
duanedesigncool, i think i am just about back to ok.10:46
ryeduanedesign, ok, i am invalidating your bug then10:46
duanedesignyes plaease10:46
duanedesigni should of looked at the log before I uploaded it10:47
=== teknico is now known as teknico_away
=== teknico_away is now known as teknico
ryekenvandine, ping, not ubuntuone-related at all... re: gwibber - is there any issues with entries scrolling? it gets so jumpy I can't keep the context11:53
=== teknico is now known as teknico_away
thisfredbeuno: 11h late, but thank you! :)13:12
ralsinathisfred, alecu, mandel, I am feeling like hell today (and most of yesterday), I am going to the doctor in 30 minutes or so, I have no idea of when I'll be back.13:21
thisfredralsina: ack, hope you feel better soon13:21
ralsinathisfred: thanks, me too :-)13:22
ralsinaBTW: I just approved your vacation, so book a nice hotel ;-)13:22
thisfredralsina: woohoo!13:22
mandelralsina: mejorate13:23
ralsinamandel: it's probably something stupid like gastroenteritis, it just makes me feel like crap13:24
alecuralsina, get well boss13:24
mandelralsina: nevetheless, is a pain in the ass (no pun intended)13:25
ralsinaIf I am not back by 12:15, please have the weekly meeting on IRC somewhere and save the logs for me?13:25
ralsinamandel: come on, you know you intended it ;-)13:25
* mandel is liying, he intended it13:25
mandelhehehe13:25
alecuralsina, ack, we'll have the meeting on irc.13:27
ralsinaalecu: you take care of pinging everyone at the right moment, please13:39
ralsinaAnd I am off. See you all later!13:39
alecubye!13:39
alecumandel, thisfred, dobey: standup in 5'13:55
thisfredalecu: yeah, mild crisis in the other channel, so ping me if I'm not me-ing13:55
alecuthisfred, no problem.13:56
thisfredme14:02
alecume14:02
alecumandel, dobey: me?14:03
dobeywhat about you? :)14:03
mandelme14:03
mandeldobey: terrible joke14:03
dobeyme gusta la guitarre14:04
alecuguitarra!14:04
alecuthisfred, go!14:04
thisfred* DONE bug #732431 https://code.launchpad.net/~thisfred/ubuntuone-client/lp-732431/+merge/5286414:04
thisfred* DONE review https://code.launchpad.net/~jamesh/bindwood/version-1.99.0/+merge/5297514:04
thisfred* TODO review https://code.launchpad.net/~jamesh/bindwood/update-after-remove/+merge/5297914:04
thisfred* TODO review https://code.launchpad.net/~jamesh/bindwood/log-to-file/+merge/5297714:04
thisfred* INPROGRESS bug #702172 https://code.launchpad.net/~thisfred/ubuntuone-client/quota-notifications14:04
thisfred* INPROGRESS bug #728722 https://code.launchpad.net/~thisfred/ubuntuone-control-panel/dbusify14:04
thisfred* TODO bug #70200714:04
ubot4`Launchpad bug 732431 in ubuntuone-client (Ubuntu) (and 1 other project) "ubuntuone-syncdaemon crashed with TypeError in _reset_udf_message_callback(): callback() takes at least 1 argument (0 given) (affects: 7) (dups: 1) (heat: 40)" [Critical,Fix released] https://launchpad.net/bugs/73243114:04
thisfred* TODO bug #73066114:04
thisfredNEXT: alecu14:04
ubot4`Launchpad bug 702172 in ubuntuone-client (Ubuntu Natty) (and 2 other projects) "Syncdaemon needs to send a notification when a folder shared to the user exceeds the owning user's quota (affects: 1) (heat: 6)" [Medium,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/70217214:04
ubot4`Launchpad bug 728722 in ubuntuone-control-panel (Ubuntu Natty) (and 5 other projects) "control panel should have a .service file so it can be opened through dbus (affects: 1) (heat: 6)" [Medium,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/72872214:04
ubot4`Launchpad bug 702007 in desktopcouch (Ubuntu Natty) (and 2 other projects) "get_all_records does not return records with their attachments (affects: 1) (heat: 6)" [Medium,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/70200714:04
ubot4`Launchpad bug 730661 in ubuntuone-client "progress bar does not show up in Unity or something (affects: 1) (heat: 6)" [Undecided,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/73066114:04
alecuDONE: reviews, worked on SD, adding new parameters to AQ_UNLINK_OK and SV_FILE_DELETED for bug #692730 and bug #69354514:04
alecuTODO: weekly meeting, finish above zeitgeist bugs14:04
alecuBLOCKED: no14:04
alecuNEXT: mandel14:04
ubot4`Launchpad bug 692730 in ubuntuone-client "ZeitgeistListener tracebacks on SV_FILE_DELETED (affects: 1) (heat: 8)" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/69273014:04
ubot4`Launchpad bug 693545 in ubuntuone-client "ZeitgeistListener tracebacks on AQ_UNLINK_OK (affects: 1) (heat: 6)" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/69354514:04
mandelDONE: Move common code from sso UI. Created SSO widgets that should be reused in the installer.14:06
mandelTODO: Automate the code generation of the widget so that we can use pyside or pyqt14:06
mandelBLOCKED: no14:06
mandeldobey: please14:06
dobeyλ DONE: bug #732761, upload for bug #732431, keep finding more bugs14:06
dobeyλ TODO: new webkit api in libu1, bug #727558, mp3 install in banshee14:06
dobeyλ BLCK: None.14:06
ubot4`Launchpad bug 732761 in libubuntuone (Ubuntu) (and 3 other projects) "Unneeded usage of dbus-glib (affects: 1) (heat: 6)" [Undecided,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/73276114:06
ubot4`Launchpad bug 732431 in ubuntuone-client (Ubuntu) (and 1 other project) "ubuntuone-syncdaemon crashed with TypeError in _reset_udf_message_callback(): callback() takes at least 1 argument (0 given) (affects: 7) (dups: 1) (heat: 40)" [Critical,Fix released] https://launchpad.net/bugs/73243114:06
ubot4`Launchpad bug 727558 in libubuntuone (Ubuntu Natty) (and 3 other projects) "Need to notify user when Purchased Music folder is not subscribed (affects: 2) (dups: 1) (heat: 14)" [Medium,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/72755814:06
alecusorry.14:08
alecuwell, comments? eom?14:08
dobeyme gusta fuego14:10
dobeyme gusta la manana14:10
mandeldobey: me gusta la maria14:11
mandelalecu: som14:12
mandelalecu: do we have a weekly 2day?14:12
dobeyheh14:12
dobeyme gusta la cerveza14:12
alecumandel, right. we'll have the weekly same time as always, but on irc if ralsina is not around.14:12
mandelalecu: ok, but I cannot type that welll yet14:13
alecumandel, hand still inside on the yeso?14:13
alecumandel, I think it's likely that ralsina will not be back in an hour, so perhaps you can start typing a few sentences telling us what you did last week.14:15
mandelok14:15
alecumandel, I can spellcheck if you need me to. I've been learning the mandelian language as of lately :-)14:16
mandelalecu: he, it has been more about a missing hand than me spelling things in a diff way, although I must say that my spelling tens to be shit14:16
mandelis all about using the correct first and last letters :)14:16
alecumandel, yes, ten times tends14:17
mandelalecu: exactly hehe14:17
alecuhehehe14:17
mandelalecu: when do we have the meeting15:02
alecumandel, in 13 minutes15:02
=== txwikinger2 is now known as txwikinger
thisfredoh yeah mumble15:07
CardinalFangkenvandine, do you mind sponsoring an SRU for Lucid?15:08
CardinalFanghttps://code.edge.launchpad.net/~cmiller/ubuntu/lucid/desktopcouch/lp726597/+merge/5289715:08
CardinalFangI tried uploading to l-propsoed already, but was refused.15:09
thisfredmaking the coffee first15:09
kenvandineCardinalFang, sure15:09
CardinalFangkenvandine, you're the best.15:10
mandelalecu: shall we start? I've not had food (16:18 here)15:18
alecumandel, sorry, got distracted.15:19
mandelnp15:19
mandelalecu: we do it here, right?15:19
mandelmay i start?15:19
alecuthisfred, dobey, mandel, joshuahoover: ralsina is at the doctor, and he asked me to do the weekly meeting on irc15:20
alecumandel, yes, go ahead.15:20
alecuChipaca, also ^^^15:20
mandelhere goes the long copy paste :P15:20
mandelMy main work this week has been around porting sso. At the moment all tests that are not UI related pass on Windows (reviews for those branches will be very welcome). At the moment I have started to write the SSO UI based on the wireframes proposed by clarita and will hopefully have all the UI (without logic) done by today. This certainly removes sso from being a blocking factor and will allow me to move to sd again. On other news, the hand15:20
dobeyeh ok15:21
alecumandel, "the hand..." ?15:21
dobeymy microphone works now, and we're on irc15:22
alecu:-)15:22
mandelalecu: yes, the hand is not working yet15:22
thisfredhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082497/15:22
alecumandel, "On other news, the hand...." seems to be cut off by irc.15:23
mandeloh, really?15:23
mandellet me get it again15:23
mandelOn other news, the hand is still broken (bad bad news) and I got the cast removes so that I can execise my wrist for a week. I have another appointment in a week to decide what to do :(15:24
mandelcan you  read that?15:24
thisfredcan't hear you lalalalalala15:24
alecumandel, yup, thanks.15:24
alecuthisfred, do you want to go next?15:25
thisfredsure15:25
thisfredWhat I did was mostly fix small bugs that we found, and add the filenames to the notifications15:25
thisfrednow working on dbus activation for the control panel, and some other small stuff. I expect to do more desktopcouch work over the next few weeks, as there are some open bugs there15:26
alecuthisfred, can you tell us a bit more on how you are doing the dbus activation?15:28
thisfredalecu: well that's not exactly clear yet15:28
thisfredI've been looking at u-sso for inspiration, as per dobey's suggestion15:28
thisfredbut that does a lot more with dbus15:29
thisfredAnd I'm not sure which parts are required for activation and which aren't15:29
thisfredmy idea is to do the minimal amount of work to get activation working, and solve the problem that we open multiple instances15:29
thisfredideally I15:29
thisfredd also like to be able to bounce the launcher and draw attention through dbus15:30
alecuthisfred, ok, I'd like to help with that. Let's work on this after the meeting.15:31
thisfredthe python dbus tutorial has some gaping holes in it :)15:31
thisfredthx!15:31
alecuthisfred, yup :-)15:31
alecudobey, do you want to go next?15:31
dobeywell, i've been trying to get all this banshee stuff done15:31
dobeybut got side-tracked a bit this week with the new branding stuff and having to make releases, and a couple of smaller emergencies15:32
dobeyand i keep finding other related bugs in libu1 and such that need fixed first15:32
dobeybut making some more progress today already, so hopefully will have all the banshee stuff done next week15:33
alecudobey, the banshee stuff falls under the FFE, right?15:33
dobeyyes and no15:33
alecudobey, also: do we know how much longer that freeze exception will last?15:33
dobeythey are regressions15:33
ralsinadobey: awesome15:34
alecudobey, regressions when compared to rhythmbox?15:34
dobeythey are missing features that were there in 10.10, so are regressions and don't really need FFEs15:34
dobeyright15:34
alecudobey, great. And what part falls under the FFE?15:35
joshuahooverdobey: do you have the bugs for the banshee regressions? i know we don't need ffes for those but i'd like to keep the release team informed :)15:36
dobeyalecu: i don't think anything does at this point15:37
alecudobey, I misunderstood the "<dobey> yes and no" then :-)15:37
dobeyalecu: yes they are features, no they don't really need FFEs since they are also regressions :)15:38
alecuok.15:38
alecuok, my turn.15:40
dobeyjoshuahoover: i don't see one for the mp3 installing bits. i'll file it. there's some other work to make that smoother that i'm doing first, though15:40
joshuahooverdobey: k15:40
alecuOn Friday I worked on finishing DroidCouch, and Mon and Tue were National Holidays, so it was a very short week for me.15:40
alecuSince Wed I returned to work on Destkop+ matters, and I'm going thru my list of pending bugs, starting with the Zeitgeist issues when files are deleted on the server and on the client.15:40
alecuI'm also chasing a control panel display bug with design, and should ping them again to see if they had a chance to test it.15:40
alecuthat's it.15:41
alecuQuestions?15:41
joshuahooveralecu: not for you specifically...but one suggestion for the team as a whole15:41
alecusure15:42
joshuahooveralecu: can we start using bug #'s in these reports since at this point all the work should be tracked in bugs?15:42
ralsinaI would also like if everyone could make a list of his bug #s in order of importance ;-)15:43
dobeyjoshuahoover: bug #73332715:43
ubot4`Launchpad bug 733327 in libubuntuone (Ubuntu) (and 1 other project) "Notify user of missing MP3 support (affects: 1) (heat: 6)" [Undecided,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/73332715:43
alecujoshuahoover, ralsina: sounds like a good idea. Should we tag them some way in lp?15:43
joshuahooveralecu: u1-natty15:44
ralsinaalecu: yes, tag them u1-natty15:44
joshuahoover:)15:44
dobeyall of my bugs are equally important i guess15:44
dobeythey are always critical :(15:44
ralsinaBTW: 't was justa  flesh wound, I need to stop eating almost everything  for a week and drink fluids, plus antibiotics and rest.15:45
ralsinadobey: then sorting them will be trivial15:47
ralsina;)15:47
dobeyralsina: yeah, just take 6 nixie tubes and have them all light up all their numbers at the same time :)15:48
ralsinaOk, then, good to see alecu back in the team, and that everyone is making progress15:48
thisfredralsina: https://bugs.launchpad.net/~thisfred ? :)15:48
kenvandineCardinalFang, uploaded, can you please handle subscribing the sru team and making sure there is enough info for testing in the bug report15:48
alecuok, is this EOM?15:48
ralsinathisfred: a bit more finely sorted ;-)15:48
alecuanybody has any closing comments?15:49
ralsinaok. joshuahoover I owe you look at the published files bug in maverick15:49
dobeyplus i keep having to file new bugs i run into while working on the other bugs, and fixing them first15:49
joshuahooverralsina: yes :) bug #661292 ...ralsina, this appeared to be the same bug in nightlies on maverick from what i could tell15:49
ubot4`Launchpad bug 661292 in ubuntuone-client (Ubuntu Maverick) (and 4 other projects) "Nautilus is not aware of published files (affects: 7) (dups: 4) (heat: 40)" [Medium,Fix committed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/66129215:50
ralsinaeom then15:50
dobeyjoshuahoover: right, the patch i made was not fixed in trunk yet, only stable-1-415:50
dobeybecause the code is different15:51
joshuahooverdobey: yep, ok...couldn't remember if we knew this was for more than just maverick or not :)15:51
joshuahooverdobey: right, got ya15:51
dobeyso nightlies may or may not work15:51
ralsinaIs it me or this call works well on IRC? Anyway, I'll stop for "lunch" and be back in a bit/15:51
mandelralsina: do you need windows bugs too?15:51
ralsinamandel: not really, since nothing works on windows yet ;-)15:51
thisfredralsina: I'd prefer carrier pigeons over mumble, mysefl15:51
dobeyralsina: haha, and my microphone works now; starts working and you want to switch to irc15:51
mandelralsina: ok15:51
mandelthen I go for luch15:52
ralsinadobey: we'll get back to mumble for next week anyway15:52
ralsinaso try to keep it working :-)15:52
dobeywell i can't guarantee that the next apt-get upgrade won't cause it to break again15:52
dobeyyou know how pulseaudio and the kernel are15:52
ralsinapin them?15:53
ralsinaok, I'll be back in a while.15:55
danyRany reason why I'm not getting upload progress indication on unity in a fully updated natty?16:17
kenvandinethisfred, reviewing your ubuntuone-couch package16:25
thisfredkenvandine: awesome! It's my first, so don't be gentle16:26
kenvandinedebian/copyright and ubuntuone/__init__.py say GPL and ubuntuone/couch/* say LGPL16:26
thisfredoops, I'll make it all GPL16:26
kenvandineok, still reviewing :)16:26
CardinalFangdanyR, Sorry.  natty moves so quickly that it's hard to say.16:28
=== bac` is now known as bac
=== beuno is now known as beuno-lunch
danyRCardinalFang: just wondering if it's a known issue or something I should report :)16:33
CardinalFangdanyR, I say report it, if you can.  It will remind devs that it affects people.16:35
danyRCardinalFang: just in case, I read about some problems with unity-gir. do you know what exact package I should have installed?16:36
philsfhello, is the file sync for u1 available for licensing?16:38
CardinalFangdanyR, I think there was a problem with some mono libraries a few days ago, in which something would eat CPU in starting, dying, and restarting.16:38
philsfI mean, the server backend for the file sync. I'd like to use it in a private cloud16:39
dobeylunch time16:39
thisfredcould use a quick review on https://code.launchpad.net/~thisfred/ubuntuone-couch/fix-licenses/+merge/53045 (no code changes)16:40
CardinalFangphilsf, I don't think server end is (yet).16:41
philsfCardinalFang, do you know if there's a time frame for that?16:41
CardinalFangphilsf, I don't know, but I'm prodding some people who are at least close to the business end of Ubuntu One.16:42
CardinalFangphilsf, I don't think it would be soon, though.  We have so much we plan to do in our list of making things awesome.16:43
philsflol, great, thanks for the info, CardinalFang16:44
mandelralsina: ping16:51
=== beuno-lunch is now known as beuno
dobeycan i get some reviews for my libu1 branches?17:59
ralsinadobey: sure, link?18:02
dobeyhttps://code.launchpad.net/libubuntuone/+activereviews18:03
ralsinaok, looking at navigation-leak now18:07
ralsinaclear enough, +118:07
ralsinathe other one is going to take a bit longer :-)18:08
ralsinaOTOH, if I paste that URL into chrome... yep, a padlock :-)18:08
ralsina+1 too18:09
dobeyralsina: well they both work in chrome18:14
dobeybut stock webkitgtk doesn't url-decode the base64 string first, so it has been failing18:14
ralsinaoh, that's weird18:14
ralsinaSo you are working around a webkitgtk bug, I suppose18:15
ralsinalet me re-check on gtk-launcher then...18:15
ralsinaGtkLauncher that is18:15
ralsinaok, still +118:15
ralsinagot any other branches for review?18:16
dobeynot yet18:16
dobeybut will have another big one soon18:16
ralsinacool, I'll be here for another 4 or 5 hours18:17
dobeyok18:17
dobeyralsina: i think you forgot to actually select "Approve" on the icon one :)18:18
ralsinayup, I do that once or twice a week18:18
kenvandinethisfred, can i also suggest you change ubuntuone-couch to use dh_python2 instead of python-support?19:23
kenvandinethisfred, that would just be -DEB_PYTHON_SYSTEM := pysupport19:24
thisfredkenvandine: sure thing. This was just autogenerated, I think19:25
kenvandineyeah19:25
kenvandinepython packaging keeps changing :)19:25
thisfredkenvandine: should I also change debian/control then?19:26
kenvandineyou can remove python-support19:26
kenvandineyeah19:26
thisfredright19:26
dobeyno19:26
dobeyuhm19:26
thisfredor not :)19:26
dobeythisfred: u1couch is under ubuntuone/ right?19:26
thisfredthe namespace? yeah19:27
kenvandineoh, yeah19:27
kenvandinethat is a ugly namespace to be under19:27
dobeyso i don't know if using dh_python2/3 will work19:27
dobeybut you can try19:27
kenvandineactually, using python-support it was installing to ./usr/share/pyshared/ubuntuone-couch/ubuntuone/couch/19:28
kenvandinewhich can't be right19:28
dobeyyes it is19:28
kenvandineoh, it is19:28
kenvandinenm :)19:28
kenvandinecan't trust dpkg -c19:28
kenvandine:)19:28
dobeyit should do that with dh_python2 as well i think19:28
dobeybut i don't know19:28
dobeytry and let me know how that turns out :)19:28
kenvandinepymodules or something19:28
mongyI have a folder sync'd with U1.  I wanna put the files inside it into a subfolder, would that upload them all over again?19:56
beunomongy, are you on natty or using nightlies?19:57
mongyat the moment on maverick, but have a natty (no nightlies) install I use19:57
beunomongy, so, here's the thing19:58
beunoif the filesystem does actual moves, it shouldn't re-upload them19:58
beunoin the case of newer clients, natty or nightlies, if you try to re-upload a file you've previously uploaded, it will figure it out and not re-upload it19:59
beunothere19:59
beunothere's a gotcha with that last one, the files need to have been uploaded no earlier than 3 weeks ago  :)19:59
mongybut not with standard maverick client20:00
beunono20:00
mongyso have to upload again in mav20:00
beunobut moving them may not trigger re-uploads if it doesn't do copy and delete20:00
beunotry with one file, if it doesn't re-upload, do the whole batch  :)20:00
beunodrag them in nautilus or do it from the command line with mv20:01
dobeyralsina: bigger branch: https://code.launchpad.net/~dobey/libubuntuone/custom-uris/+merge/53082 :)20:15
ralsinadobey: cool, I got it20:16
dobeyhrmm21:40
dobeyi don't guess i'm going to get any more reviews today21:55
beunodobey, I can review, although my knowledge of that part of the code probably isn't very useful21:56
dobeybeuno: well the icon one is just changing a variable in JS, so you can probably handle it :)21:57
beunodobey, lets give it a try!  link?21:58
dobeyhttps://code.launchpad.net/~dobey/libubuntuone/lock-icon-encoding/+merge/5302921:58
dobeyalright, eod for me. i gotta go. have a good weekend all22:11
thisfredcould still use 2 quick reviews on https://code.launchpad.net/~thisfred/ubuntuone-couch/fix-licenses/+merge/53045 (no code changes)22:25

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!