=== Craig_Dem_ is now known as Craig_Dem
=== Amaranth__ is now known as Amaranth
=== jjohansen1 is now known as jjohansen
=== deegee_ is now known as plustwo
=== plustwo is now known as plustwo_
=== plustwo_ is now known as plustwo
=== plustwo is now known as deegee
=== jjohansen is now known as jj-afk
=== 16SAABRMD is now known as ian_brasil
=== apachelogger is now known as apachelogger_
=== apachelogger_ is now known as apachelogger__
=== apachelogger__ is now known as apachelogger___
=== apachelogger___ is now known as apachelogger
=== yofel_ is now known as yofel
MootBotMeeting started at 10:00. The chair is NCommander.15:00
MootBotCommands Available: [TOPIC], [IDEA], [ACTION], [AGREED], [LINK], [VOTE]15:00
NCommander[link] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2011/2011031715:01
MootBotLINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2011/2011031715:01
* davidm waves15:03
NCommander[topic] Action Items15:03
MootBotNew Topic:  Action Items15:03
NCommander[topic] NCommander to build mono stack by hand and confirm 2.10 fixes mono regression15:03
MootBotNew Topic:  NCommander to build mono stack by hand and confirm 2.10 fixes mono regression15:03
NCommanderDone both by builoding from source, and reusing Ubuntu binaries. Appears our regression still in 2.1015:04
janimowhy is it called a regression, when did it work?15:04
NCommanderjanimo: it works on UMP machines. Its a regression in functinality :-P15:05
janimoah, a bug :)15:05
GrueMasterIn truth, it only recently started working on Single Core.15:05
janimothat is progression then15:05
GrueMasterIt's only a regression if it worked before.15:05
janimoanyway I was curious, it may have worked while built for armv5 or something15:05
NCommander[topic] ogra to determine if mono still crashes on tegra15:05
MootBotNew Topic:  ogra to determine if mono still crashes on tegra15:05
NCommanderdamn it15:05
janimoyou scared him15:06
* NCommander waits to see if ogra returns15:06
NCommanderogra: 11:06:05 < MootBot> New Topic:  ogra to determine if mono still crashes on  tegra15:06
=== ogra is now known as Guest53848
=== Guest53848 is now known as ogra_
ogra_oh how i hate freenode15:07
ogra_mono works fine15:07
ogra_at least tomboy does, havent had time to test anything else yet15:07
NCommanderogra_: please test with f-spot when you get a chance :-)15:07
GrueMasterTomboy has always worked.  Not a valid test.15:07
ogra_valid for the above task :P15:08
ogra_mono doesnt crash :P15:08
GrueMasterNo it isn't.15:08
GrueMasterTomboy works on panda too.  Not a valid test.15:08
ogra_the task doesnt talk about which apps :P15:08
ogra_anyway, move on, i'll test f-spot15:09
NCommander[topic] Standing Items15:09
MootBotNew Topic:  Standing Items15:09
NCommander[link] http://people.canonical.com/~platform/workitems/natty/ubuntu-armel.html15:10
MootBotLINK received:  http://people.canonical.com/~platform/workitems/natty/ubuntu-armel.html15:10
NCommander[link] http://people.canonical.com/~platform/workitems/natty/ubuntu-armel-ubuntu-11.04-beta-1.html15:10
MootBotLINK received:  http://people.canonical.com/~platform/workitems/natty/ubuntu-armel-ubuntu-11.04-beta-1.html15:10
rsalvetibeta-1 should look better soon15:10
rsalvetiI moved by gles WI to beta 2, as there's nothing I can do about it15:10
rsalvetineed to wait linaro work and see if it'll be possible to hit the archive15:10
GrueMasterBeta 2?15:11
rsalvetibut probably something to be postponed soon, if no good progress is made15:11
GrueMasterENO Beta 2 on my schedule.15:11
ogra_sure there is15:11
rsalvetiGrueMaster: beta 2 is the new RC15:11
ogra_there is no milestone in the WI tracker though15:12
ogra_neither a RC one15:12
GrueMasterHmmm.  Must have changed just after I posted teh schedule on my wall.15:12
ogra_april 14th15:12
GrueMasterAh, ok.15:13
ogra_there is a releaseCandidate milestone on the schedule15:13
ogra_just no image it seems15:13
ogra_(april 21st)15:13
ogra_anyway, nothing to see, if the gles stuff moves we look quite fine15:14
ogra_NCommander, move ?15:14
NCommander[topic] Unity 2D Status15:14
MootBotNew Topic:  Unity 2D Status15:14
ogra_weird :)15:14
GrueMasterI'll add the headless images to the iso tracker during the next milestone testing (next week).15:14
ogra_uploaded latest trunk this week and we found a very very strange bug15:15
rsalvetior not reported yet?15:15
ogra_not reported, upstream works on it actively15:15
rsalvetioh, ok15:15
ogra_if you build locally the icon backgrounds are properly colored15:15
ogra_if you use the package from the archive they are grey15:16
rsalvetihm, weir15:16
ogra_the source is identical, the build deps too15:16
ogra_there is no real explanation why that happens but it makes the launcher look ugly15:16
davidmAre the icons actually different?15:16
ogra_beyond that, we have a beta buglist from upstream15:16
ubottuUbuntu bug 3 in Launchpad itself "Custom information for each translation team" [Low,Fix released]15:17
ogra_i will add that to the weekly release status15:17
ogra_silly bot :P15:17
ogra_davidm, it happens on the same system if you just replace the unity-2d-panel package with a locally built one15:17
GrueMasterIs there a way we could get more frequent build releases?  They have a daily ppa, but it is x86 only.15:17
ogra_so the icons are identical15:17
rsalvetihm, quite many high and critical bugs15:17
ogra_GrueMaster, the maverick daily ppa is armel too15:18
ogra_rsalveti, they say all should be fixed by beta15:18
ogra_also note that the majority of these bugs is already fix committed15:19
GrueMasterBeta is next week btw.15:19
ogra_beta freeze is15:19
ogra_beta is in two15:19
* GrueMaster needs to clean glasses.15:20
ogra_i mix them up too all the time ;)15:20
ogra_we'll get a last upload right before freeze15:20
ogra_then the list should only have high and critical bugs left15:21
ogra_which can be fixed between the two betas15:21
NCommandercan I move on?15:21
NCommander[topic] Kernel Status (cooloney, rsalveti)15:21
MootBotNew Topic:  Kernel Status (cooloney, rsalveti)15:21
rsalveticurrently for omap 4 we're already using 38, but with DVI15:22
rsalvetisebjan send a branch with new DVI patches and HDMI support!15:22
* ogra_ saw some alsa stuff pass by in his bugmail15:22
ogra_GrueMaster, ^^^15:22
ogra_any comment from luke yet ?15:22
rsalvetishould be similar as we had for maverick, not fully functional yet, lots of conflicts but should be integrated at our tree soon15:22
ogra_rsalveti, please tell me if i can drop the cmdline option15:23
rsalvetiso I believe that with our next upload we can switch back to hdmi as default again15:23
ogra_720p looks so odd on my monitor ;P15:23
rsalvetiogra_: sure15:23
GrueMasterthat would be nice.15:23
GrueMasterWill hdmi support have a better default resolution?15:23
rsalvetiand I'm working at the pvr kernel driver to have sgx again with 3815:23
rsalvetiGrueMaster: will try to use the best supported one from the monitor15:24
rsalvetilike maverick15:24
GrueMasterMaverick didn't like my HDMI switch.15:24
ogra_GrueMaster, for DVI i just picked the lowest that all DVI monitors should support15:24
rsalvetibut I believe it should be better this time15:24
ogra_it could have been 1080p15:24
rsalvetithat's the problem I have with EDID support at omap 315:25
ogra_but i wanted to make sure i dont trash it on cheap monitors15:25
rsalvetihighest and best resolution is 720p15:25
rsalvetiedid detection is only nice to have in case the monitor doesn't support 720p15:25
GrueMasterA lot of dvi monitors don't.15:26
rsalveticool, nice to know, never saw one15:26
ogra_1280x720 ?15:26
* ogra_ never saw one either15:26
GrueMasterI had one that was 1024x768.15:26
ogra_hmm, i would have expected if there is DVI it would do 720p15:26
rsalvetiGrueMaster: do you still have it?15:27
GrueMasterIt died a while ago.15:27
ogra_from using a beagle ubuntu image on it ?15:27
GrueMasterNo, it died before arm.15:27
* ogra_ guesses NCommander can move15:28
NCommander[topic] ARM Porting/FTBFS status (NCommander, janimo)15:29
MootBotNew Topic:  ARM Porting/FTBFS status (NCommander, janimo)15:29
janimosome slow progress, some package fixes. some give-backs15:29
janimonothing unusual15:29
* ogra_ poked on telepathy-glib, would be good if someone could identify the root cause15:29
janimothe kde ones still need GL/GLES fix15:29
NCommandermono remains broken. Going to take some time out and doing normal FTBFS work before returning to that15:30
ogra_i only added a quick workaround15:30
janimoothers still waiting for a faster build machine15:30
NCommanderjanimo: which GL/GLES fix?15:30
ogra_scribus-ng looks like a finger training in qreal fixing15:30
janimoNCommander, rewrites is more adequate15:30
janimoQt uses GLES on ARM15:30
rsalvetiNCommander: need to change the packages that uses GL15:30
rsalvetijanimo: I plan to work on this15:30
janimosome KDE apps hardcode desktop GL API15:31
janimowhich is not present on GLES15:31
rsalvetiprobably at the weekend15:31
rsalvetilet me know if you jump on it15:31
janimorsalveti, I also had a look. Gto intimidated by the large change that GLES 2.0 vs desktop GL 1.X (which KDE uses) is15:31
Riddelljanimo: you're talking about e.g. koffice?15:31
ScottKThere's others too.15:32
janimoRiddell, yes, and screeensavers, edu (algebra), etc15:32
rsalvetiit shuoldn't be that big15:32
janimoI know some people work on this already15:32
ScottKI think avogadro too.15:32
rsalvetieverything that uses avogadro and glew15:32
janimoa proper fix is either GLES port so ifdef on GL/GLES or using entirely Qt abstractions which make things slower and probably less flexible15:32
janimosame thing needed for mumble and mythtv15:32
rsalvetijanimo: just disable GL when available15:33
janimoall upstreams I think are aware of this but it takes time15:33
rsalvetiproper fix should come from upstream probably next cycle15:33
rsalvetilinaro is working to get gles support at glew15:33
rsalvetikwin should support gles for kde 4.715:33
rsalvetiand a few others15:33
janimoright, but still non-GLEW APIs are used a lot15:33
Riddellkunal and I are looking at packaging the kwin with gles for natty15:34
janimomany apps would need to include libmatrix or a similar lib to compensate for lack of matrix operations in GLES aPI15:34
janimoso not just a few ifdefs but real refactoring rewrite which upstream is more in a position to do than us15:34
rsalvetiRiddell: packaging it separately from kde?15:35
Riddellrsalveti: yes15:35
rsalvetiRiddell: I know linaro is planning to have it at least at a ppa15:36
rsalvetiwould be good to have it on natty15:36
rsalvetibut then needs a ffe15:36
janimoare the pandas making it before natty in the build center or do we stick with the handful of FTBFS because of timeouts and their reverse deps15:36
rsalvetidavidm: ^?15:37
GrueMasterjanimo: How many packages in main are affected?15:37
* janimo just looked. Only 77 unity-2d bugs targeted at beta. Piece of cake15:37
janimoGrueMaster, nothing in main afaik, so it is not critical15:37
NCommander(to prevent going over, I think we need to take this offline and move on)15:37
ogra_GrueMaster, see the ftbfs list ;)15:38
janimoright, move on15:38
ogra_janimo, rthe good thing is that we dont need to work on them ;)15:38
NCommander[topic] ARM Image Status (ogra, NCommander)15:38
MootBotNew Topic:  ARM Image Status (ogra, NCommander)15:38
janimoogra_, we may need to if we don't want a crashy U-2d on arm :)15:38
ogra_netbook looks fine again since today15:38
davidmThe panda buildd might make it I just got some PO's for parts but I'm not sure, I still have more to do15:38
davidmweeks yet15:38
ogra_headless requires more research about the oem-config bug15:39
ogra_once thats done we need to find out why we edn up without user15:39
ogra_beyond that all is fine atm15:39
ogra_NCommander, move unless there are questions15:39
GrueMasterI would switch the priority there.  Not having user is worse than not having serial oem-config.15:40
ogra_well, i want to have both fixed15:40
GrueMasterAnd the netbook images are looking good so far, except jasper doesn't transfer dvi settings past first boot.15:40
ogra_both are high prio15:40
ogra_oh ?15:41
ogra_it should15:41
GrueMasterI'm looking at a 640x480 GDM login.15:41
ogra_file a bug, assign me15:41
ogra_but you had 720p on first boot ?15:41
ogra_is the plymouth bug fixed already ?15:41
* ogra_ hasnt tested netbook for a while15:42
GrueMasterWe haven't had netbook for a while to test plymouth.15:42
ogra_works fine with the text theme15:42
ogra_so i think its not our fault and not arch specific15:42
* NCommander moves on15:44
NCommander[topic]QA Status (GrueMaster)15:44
MootBotNew Topic: QA Status (GrueMaster)15:44
ogra_seems he drowned in bugs :)15:45
GrueMasterOoops.  Was on the panda.15:46
GrueMasterWorking on clearing up old bugs still.15:46
GrueMasterAlso working on getting command-not-found fixed for armel (and all of ports).15:47
* ogra_ finds it funny that he thinks he remembers it worked in maverick15:47
GrueMasterTested a UCM patch for alsa-lib yesterday.  Looks ok (doesn't break anything).15:47
GrueMasterogra_: It has never fully worked on ports.15:47
GrueMasterThe way it generates it's data is by crawling the pool of .debs.15:48
ogra_thats why i find it weird15:48
GrueMasterWhat we get is arch=all.15:48
GrueMasterSo some of it works.15:48
ogra_i would have sworn iu saw it working but i know its impossible15:48
ogra_then i only tried on arch all packages possibly15:49
GrueMasterGoing forward, it looks like bugs that affect our team and that we need to take ownership will temporarily be assigned to canonical-arm.15:50
ogra_as long as we dont lose the subscription :)15:50
GrueMasterAt least until we can figure out a better way to track bugs we need to be responsible for.15:50
GrueMasterThat will be added as part of my triage process.  :)15:51
GrueMasterBugs that we are interested in, but owned by other teams (linaro) will still have ubuntu-armel-porters subscribed.15:52
ogra_yup, thats the point15:52
GrueMasterI hope by next meeting that http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/team-assigned/canonical-arm-assigned-bug-tasks.html will be accurate for us.15:53
GrueMasterRight now it appears blank.15:53
ogra_weird, i thought it is generated hourly15:53
ogra_it should already pick up the ones you assigned15:54
GrueMasterIt should also have bugs assigned to individuals of that team.15:54
GrueMasterNot sure why it is blank.  May be a glitch in the scripts or timing.15:54
ogra_bdmurray might know15:54
GrueMasterYep.  Meeting with him & the rest of the possie tomorrow.15:55
* GrueMaster is done.15:55
NCommander[topic] AOB15:56
MootBotNew Topic:  AOB15:56
NCommanderif nothing else15:57
NCommandergoing once15:57
NCommanderthree times15:57
MootBotMeeting finished at 10:58.15:58
=== jj-afk is now known as jjohansen
=== Ursinha is now known as Ursinha-lunch
=== dholbach_ is now known as dholbach
=== zul_ is now known as zul
=== itnet7_ is now known as itnet7
=== ogra_ is now known as ogra
MootBotMeeting started at 14:02. The chair is charlie-tca.19:02
MootBotCommands Available: [TOPIC], [IDEA], [ACTION], [AGREED], [LINK], [VOTE]19:02
charlie-tcathis is the regularly scheduled Xubuntu Community Meeting19:03
charlie-tcathe full agenda is always available at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings19:03
charlie-tca[TOPIC] Old Business19:04
MootBotNew Topic:  Old Business19:04
charlie-tcaask knome to do some drafts with a grey background and a black background19:04
charlie-tcaany progress on this one?19:04
knomenot really, but i'll work on those today or tomorrow19:04
pleia2thanks knome :)19:04
knomeas i've said a few times lately, i've been dead busy with commercial work19:05
charlie-tcaThank you, knome19:05
knomeno problem19:05
charlie-tca[TOPIC] Team updates19:05
MootBotNew Topic:  Team updates19:05
knomepleia2, can you get back on me tomorrow @#shimmer or so?19:05
charlie-tca[TOPIC] Packaging & Development19:05
MootBotNew Topic:  Packaging & Development19:05
charlie-tcamr_pouit: your turn?19:05
pleia2knome: sure19:05
mr_pouit* As usual, uploaded fixes for xubuntu-default-settings and xubuntu-artwork.19:06
mr_pouit* Uploaded fixes to correctly display translated desktop file names in Thunar and Xfdesktop4.19:06
mr_pouit* Some bugfix in garcon as well.19:06
knomepleia2, thanks. i definitely hope i'll have more time tomorrow for FOSS work19:06
mr_pouit* Included more mimetypes in xfburn.desktop to make lubuntu happy.19:06
charlie-tcaThank you, mr_pouit. Your efforts are really appreciated!19:06
mr_pouit(and I'll need the full-sized wallpapers to include them in the xubuntu-wallpapers package ;p)19:06
charlie-tcaWe will decide that one today, and get them to you19:07
charlie-tcaAnything else for Packaging and Development?19:07
mr_pouitnope, that's all19:07
charlie-tca[TOPIC] Bug Triage & Testing19:07
MootBotNew Topic:  Bug Triage & Testing19:07
charlie-tcaImages were broken all week, the alternate image installs great!19:08
charlie-tcaAny questions?19:08
knomeany specific reasons for being broken?19:08
charlie-tcaum, something with the partitioner19:08
knomerright... so were the ubuntu images broken as well?19:09
knomegood to know19:09
charlie-tcasorry, all desktop images were broken this week19:09
Sysiubiquity is buggy19:09
charlie-tcaalternate was hit and miss, for the most part19:09
charlie-tcaWe think it is fixed today, but will know if tomorrows images work19:10
charlie-tca[TOPIC] Website & Marketing19:10
MootBotNew Topic:  Website & Marketing19:10
charlie-tcaany updates?19:10
pleia2no, still waiting on canonical to set up wordpress19:10
charlie-tcaThank you19:10
charlie-tca[TOPIC] Artwork19:11
MootBotNew Topic:  Artwork19:11
charlie-tcanow this is harder19:11
charlie-tcaI made a serious mistake in not verifying the licenses of the wallpaper submissions19:11
charlie-tcaAt this point, I have two we were supposed to vote on. One is licensed cc-by-sa, unfortunately, it contains images licensed cc-by-nc-sa19:12
=== beardygnome_ is now known as beardygnome
charlie-tcaThat has to carry forward to the wallpaper19:12
charlie-tcaWe can not use that wallpaper19:12
beardygnomewhich one was that charlie-tca?19:13
charlie-tcaI am declaring the wallpaper submitted by knome the winner today!19:13
charlie-tcaThe man with umbrella is unusable because of the license19:13
charlie-tcaTo refresh memories, the wallpaper are at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Artwork/Natty19:13
beardygnomedoesn't xubuntu count as nc?19:14
charlie-tcaknome did a lot of work on his, but to keep the contest fair, those changes are not reflected on that page. The final wallpaper is at:19:14
MootBotLINK received:  http://temp.knome.fi/xubuntu/nattywall/draft3e.png19:14
knome(which i'm preparing for packaging right now)19:14
charlie-tcaThank you19:15
charlie-tcabeardygnome: no, we don't count as non-commercial19:15
Sysiwill you note the author of that wallpaper?19:16
beardygnomeknome: i like the new version very much!19:16
charlie-tcayes, I will19:16
knomebeardygnome, thanks19:16
charlie-tcanow, also, on the artwork page is three images that took two votes each. One of those is copyrighted by the author, "all rights reserved".19:16
charlie-tcaThat is also a complication for us, since it would then have to be reassigned to canonical19:17
charlie-tcatherefore, we now have three wallpapers. knome's will be the default19:17
charlie-tcaI can only include one more on the cd, so we will vote on earth or dolphins.19:17
charlie-tcaI would like to keep this simple, so I am not using VOTE19:18
knomeor vote and -1 is for other and +1 fo the other ?19:18
charlie-tcaplease designate either earth or dolphins to be included as a wallpaper for Xubuntu.19:18
charlie-tcavote now, and we will count the votes manually.19:19
* micahg likes both :(19:19
charlie-tcaone vote only19:19
drccharlie-tca: can new-comers vote or just members?19:19
charlie-tcaanyone helping with xubuntu can vote.19:20
charlie-tcago ahead, Sysi and drc19:20
charlie-tcaI count that as 4 and 419:21
charlie-tcaIs there anyone wishing to cast a vote?19:21
beardygnomeme too19:21
charlie-tcaAs Project Lead, I will then break the vote and throw it to earth19:21
beardygnomebut micahg  likes both, so can that be 5-4 to dolphins :-)19:21
micahgcharlie-tca, weird, you voted for dolphins19:22
charlie-tcaIt will be EARTH, I will inform the artist we need the full size image19:22
knomecharlie-tca, are the licenses okay? :P19:22
charlie-tcasuch things happen19:22
knomeokay, good19:22
charlie-tcaIt is fully public domain and cc-by-sa19:23
charlie-tcaI want to thank every artist for their work, apologize for the license issue19:23
charlie-tcaI don't have any other announcements.19:24
charlie-tcaI did not get any work done on the Strategy document proposal.19:24
charlie-tca[TOPIC] Any Other Business19:24
MootBotNew Topic:  Any Other Business19:24
charlie-tcago ahead, micahg19:24
micahgwe should be getting a new gmusicbrowser version (1.1.7) next week, if people can test, that would be great19:25
charlie-tcaThat is great!19:25
beardygnomemicahg: will it be in the maverick ppa?19:25
micahgbeardygnome, do we have a maverick PPA?19:26
charlie-tcaAlso, anyone that can test the installs, we really need to verify things are working, along with the applications19:26
pleia2speaking of testing, the Global Jam is coming up in a couple weeks https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam - my loco team will be doing some xubuntu testing https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Jams/Testing19:26
knomeubiquity slideshow is coming together19:26
charlie-tcabeardygnome: as far as I know, yes, it will hit maverick ppa19:26
pleia2charlie-tca: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Testing up to date?19:26
knomewe had a soft deadline today, but we're postponing that to sunday, so translators could start their work on monday19:26
charlie-tcapleia2: I forgot19:26
beardygnomei had a comment about the natty live iso19:27
charlie-tcayes, beardygnome ?19:27
beardygnomethe menu screen where you choose to inall or run as live uses the old xubuntu logo and font19:27
charlie-tcait does?19:28
beardygnomewell, it did a week or so ago19:28
charlie-tcawell, yeah19:28
charlie-tcaI don't know if it still does, but can you file a bug for that if you get to it before me?19:29
beardygnomei've been meaning to mention it on the ml19:29
beardygnomeso i'll do that now19:29
charlie-tcathe partitioner page changed again, you now have the ability to upgrade instead of doing a new installation19:29
mr_pouitbeardygnome: you mean, when you select the language, and whether you want to install or run without installing?19:30
beardygnomeit's the first thing you see when you boot from the cd19:31
mr_pouityeah, it's still the old pre-lucid greater19:31
charlie-tcaCan we fix it ?19:32
mr_pouitthere's a new one for the other variant (ubuntu/kubuntu), and I don't know why xubuntu doesn't use it19:32
charlie-tcaor do we not have that update yet?19:32
mr_pouitI filed a bug against ubiquity a few weeks ago, got no response19:32
charlie-tcabug number?19:32
charlie-tcaI will push the installer team19:32
mr_pouitlet me some time to find it :p19:33
charlie-tcaokay. anything else we want to discuss?19:33
charlie-tcaReminder:  UDS-O is coming up19:34
charlie-tcaanyone can submit for sponsorship to Budapest! Applications are due in by March 2919:34
mr_pouitcharlie-tca: Bug 72065219:34
ubottuLaunchpad bug 720652 in ubiquity (Ubuntu) "[Xubuntu] maybe-ubiquity/new greeter support" [Undecided,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/72065219:34
charlie-tcaWe will have another meeting next week, March 24, at 19:00 UTC19:34
charlie-tcaThank you, mr_pouit. I will try to get that fixed19:35
charlie-tcaThank you all for participating in Xubuntu!19:35
charlie-tcago ahead, micahg19:35
mr_pouitI didn't try really hard. I filed the bug not to forget to push people about that, and I forgot =]19:36
micahgoh, nm, was going to mention beta freeze next thursday, but that only applies to main19:36
micahgUIF next thursday does matter though :)19:36
mr_pouitmicahg: I think it applies to <anything seeded or on ISOs> ;-)19:36
charlie-tcaWe do have UserInterfaceFreeze next Thursday, too19:37
micahgmr_pouit, ah, you're correct :), so it19:37
micahgs worth mentioning :)19:37
charlie-tcaThanks for the reminder, micahg19:37
charlie-tcaLet's then end this meeting, and get some work done?19:37
MootBotMeeting finished at 14:37.19:37
knomethanks everybody19:38
=== Ursinha-lunch is now known as Ursinha
=== ogra is now known as Guest64155
=== Guest64155 is now known as ogra_
=== ogra_ is now known as ogra
* greg-g waves23:58
* pleia2 waves23:59
* ddecator waves23:59

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!