=== UndiFineD is now known as UndiFineD_
=== UndiFineD_ is now known as UndiFineD
duanedesignClaudinux: /500:03
=== Ursinha-bbl is now known as Ursinha-afk
=== _thumper_ is now known as thumper
=== evilnhandler_ is now known as evilnhandler
=== txwikinger2 is now known as txwikinger
=== Amaranth_ is now known as Amaranth
=== ivanka is now known as ivanka-train
=== dgjones is now known as DJones
=== JamieBen1ett is now known as JamieBennett
=== czajkows1i is now known as czajkowski
=== victorp_ is now known as victorp
=== doko_ is now known as doko
=== thermi is now known as Thermi
=== fader_` is now known as fader_
=== Ursinha-afk is now known as Ursinha
=== maxb_ is now known as maxb
MootBotMeeting started at 10:00. The chair is robbiew.16:00
MootBotCommands Available: [TOPIC], [IDEA], [ACTION], [AGREED], [LINK], [VOTE]16:00
robbiewwelcome stgraber :)16:01
robbiew[TOPIC] Lightning Round16:01
MootBotNew Topic:  Lightning Round16:01
robbiewstgraber? ...just kidding16:01
mvoits a bit long today16:02
mvobeta1: App-install-data-commercial update, apt-ddtp update, upgrade testing16:02
mvoApt-clone: add apt-clone info, add apt::architecture to the archive, add missing recommend on dpkg-repack, call fakeroot the right way, fix crash in the installer (thanks ev!), cleanup in the state file writing, more tests16:02
mvoAptdaemon: push lp:~mvo/aptdaemon/fix-72473516:02
mvoAuto-upgrade-tester: deploy python-import post-upgrade fix, review auto-upgrade-tester results16:02
mvoDebdelta: discuss index and SoC with debdelta upstream16:02
mvopiston-mini-client: add fix for the "filename too long" bug with ecryptfs (lp:~mvo/piston-mini-client/fix-ioerror-bug-on-cryptfs/)16:02
mvoPython-apt: merge fix from bary lp:~barry/ubuntu/natty/python-apt/bug-711225 in16:02
mvoto ubuntu and debian branches (thanks! that fix was great work)16:02
mvoSessioninstaller: fix #713984, merge lp:~gilir/sessioninstaller/defer-migration/+merge/46346 and upload new version16:02
mvoSoftware-cener: switch rnr-server from staging -> production and upload new version (yeah!), branch merges (nice work from gary, kiwinote, stgraber, mmcg069!), cleanup cruft from tests, work on by-something fixes (##708372), misc fixes16:02
mvoSquid-deb-proxy: maverick sru to fix missing extras.ubuntu.com16:02
mvoUpdate-manager: add workaroudn for #745396, backport fixes for #744990 and push SRU, work on EOL handling (#671016), fixes in the cdrom upgrade code, add native python ed implementation for the "patch critical stuff before upgrade" feature (strange as it sounds, a minimal server may not have ed/patch installed)16:02
mvoUpdate-notifier: merge patch from till (#734822) (with minior modifications)16:02
mvoupgrades: fix bind9 .dpkg-dist leftover, forward fix to debian, some manual testing16:02
evmvo: did you happen to see my merge proposal?16:03
mvoev: no, let me have a look now16:03
mvohrm, hrm, LP did not send me a mail about it it seems16:04
evweird, I've specifically marked you as a reviewer16:04
mvoev: looks great from first glance16:05
mvoev: i have a more detailed look after the meeting16:05
evcool, thanks16:05
robbiewthnx mvo16:06
robbiewand with that exchange...ev?16:06
evswing back around?16:06
evsorry, got caught in a privmsg16:06
robbiewuh huh16:06
robbiewmaybe I should schedule this meeting every week...at the same time...and send invites16:07
robbiewoh wait16:07
robbiewjhunt_: ?16:07
jhunt_Upstart Cookbook updates. Finally resolved the chroot session bug in16:07
jhunt_Upstart (final testing in progress...). Updated Oneiric planning16:07
jhunt_page with Upstart+generic ideas.16:07
evrobbiew: pish tosh16:07
robbiewjhunt_: thnx16:08
barrybug 747590 (virtualenv stops working after natty upgrade); bug 747225 (albatross ftbfs); bug 150667 (update-manager); patch piloted; natty upgrade; gsoc 2011 proposals; python issues: 11677 (test performance on ecryptfs), 11715 (build from source on multiarch), pep 396 (module version numbers).  done.16:08
ubottuLaunchpad bug 747590 in python-defaults (Ubuntu) "After upgrading to narwal virtualenv has ceased to work" [Undecided,Incomplete] https://launchpad.net/bugs/74759016:08
ubottuLaunchpad bug 747225 in albatross (Ubuntu) "ftbfs with python2.7" [Medium,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/74722516:08
ubottuError: Launchpad bug 150667 could not be found16:08
barryhmm, i guess 150667 isn't the right bug number ;)16:09
robbiewthnx barry16:10
robbiewpsurbhi: ?16:10
psurbhi*) wrote and modified some scripts to create a fstab for initramfs and overwrite it with user requested options. also added small scripts for invoking local/nfs scripts as jobs.16:10
psurbhi*) Finally, arranged all the scripts in the initramfs-tools package. Compiled the first event based initramfs-tools package: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~csurbhi/initramfs-tools/event-driven.rough. This is really a rough version as the name says - tested on mdadm,lvm configuration on qemu.16:10
psurbhi*) wrote dbus communication program for cryptsetup scripts to indicate to stop the mountall timer16:10
psurbhi*) worked on bug 66518516:10
psurbhi*) writing a document explaining the current initramfs scripts16:10
ubottuLaunchpad bug 665185 in sysvinit (Ubuntu Lucid) "/etc/init.d/sendsigs fails to kill some processes" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/66518516:10
robbiewpsurbhi: nice!  thnx16:11
dokofinally test rebuild crawling ...  see http://people.ubuntuwire.org/~wgrant/rebuild-ftbfs-test/test-rebuild-20110329-natty.html16:11
dokomaybe revert ld --no-add-needed for the release?16:12
doko"final" openjdk and toolchain uploads16:12
dokopreparing gcc-4.6 test rebuild16:12
robbiewthx doko16:13
robbiewcjwatson: ?16:13
cjwatson - Patch pilot afternoon (Tuesday).16:13
cjwatson - Spent nearly all the rest of the time doing very very slow bootloader debugging of one kind or another, and I'm now about twice as familiar with weird bits of gdb as I was last week.  I've fixed several serious Wubi bugs (bug 742967, bug 610898 on its way, and others), which should be SRUable; and determined that bug 747090 is actually a kvm bug.16:13
ubottuLaunchpad bug 742967 in grub2 (Ubuntu Maverick) "Wubi grub prompt on install" [High,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/74296716:13
cjwatson - Fixed one of the outstanding installer keyboard bugs (bug 730576) and a partitioning crash (bug 746408).16:13
ubottuLaunchpad bug 610898 in lupin (Ubuntu Natty) "grub-pc upgrade renders computer unbootable when Wubi is installed to partition other than Windows" [High,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/61089816:13
cjwatson - Pushed the grub2 multipath SRU a bit further up the hill.16:13
ubottuLaunchpad bug 747090 in qemu-kvm (Ubuntu Natty) "wrong return address sometimes pushed for INT in kvm (not qemu)" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/74709016:13
ubottuLaunchpad bug 730576 in ubiquity (Ubuntu Natty) "wrong encoding in keyboard country and layout lists" [Medium,Fix released] https://launchpad.net/bugs/73057616:13
ubottuLaunchpad bug 746408 in ubiquity (Ubuntu Natty) ""Erase entire disk..." crashes in CJK install with Korean language" [High,Fix released] https://launchpad.net/bugs/74640816:13
cjwatsonTo do before beta freeze:16:14
cjwatson - Figure out what's wrong with iSCSI.16:14
cjwatson - Sort out some more installer keyboard bugs.16:14
cjwatson - I don't think I'll have time for much else before beta freeze.  Shout if there's something I need to squeeze in.16:14
robbiewcjwatson: impressive bug work as usual...thank you sir!16:15
robbiewand now...16:15
robbiewwithout further adieu...16:15
evdone: bug fixes! Spent a fair amount of time on bug 739489.Fixed the import script for the geonames project, reviewing branches from mterry to fix geonames issues.  Fixed the wording for the upgrade option after conferring with mpt and cjwatson.  Still digging at 746758.  Tried to sort out Natty on a new web team hire's MacBook Air, failed miserably.16:15
ubottuLaunchpad bug 739489 in ubiquity (Ubuntu Natty) "upgrade/reinstall option overwrites apt-setup generated sources.list (no extras.ubuntu.com)" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/73948916:15
evprobably more, my lp-fu is failing today16:16
robbiewthnx ev16:16
barryev: what's the issue w/natty on mba?16:16
robbiewstgraber: anything to report? :)16:16
stgraberStarted working in the Foundations team, trying to get used to everything. Fixed udev packaging bug 745011. Fixed FTBFS of libssh (missing latex build-dep). Worked on awstrial/weblive.16:16
ubottuLaunchpad bug 745011 in udev (Ubuntu) ""info: unrecognized option '--convert-db'" on upgrade" [High,Fix released] https://launchpad.net/bugs/74501116:16
evbarry: hangs coming out of rEFIt16:16
robbiewstgraber: that's it?...slacker!16:17
robbiew(j/k) :P16:17
stgraberheh :)16:17
robbiewthnx stgraber16:17
mvothanks for the udev one!16:17
evnot sure if it's syslinux or the legacy MBR stuff16:17
robbiew[TOPIC] Natty Bug Fixing16:17
MootBotNew Topic:  Natty Bug Fixing16:17
barryev: interesting.  perhaps talk more after meeting?  i'll do an update on my other mbp as it runs natty natively (seems to work fine these days)16:17
evbarry: yeah, I've tried to reproduce it on mine but I seem to be hitting a different bug (if there's nothing in the legacy MBR, it falls over in a big heap with "no OS found" instead of moving on to the USB key16:18
evbut sure16:18
cjwatsonfor bugs, I've got these three URLs open in my browser at the moment:16:19
cjwatson https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/natty/+bugs?field.milestone=33574 (beta-1)16:19
cjwatson https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/natty/+bugs?field.milestone=38691 (beta-2)16:19
cjwatson https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/natty/+bugs?field.milestone=33569 (final)16:19
robbiewany OMG Kitten Killers I or anyone else should be aware of?16:19
cjwatsonapparently GRUB is still broken on RAID despite my previous efforts, so needs another look (bug 743136)16:20
ubottuLaunchpad bug 743136 in grub2 (Ubuntu Natty) "grub2 fails to install on md0 " [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/74313616:20
cjwatsonanyone distressed about any other ones?16:21
evI've got lots of bugs I'm distressed about, but they're all being tracked in natty16:21
ev746758 in particular16:22
dokoI didn't milestone the build failures yet16:22
cjwatsondoko: if you're going to, please do it soon so that we have time before beta freeze16:22
dokocjwatson: will try, once the rebuild is finished (hopefully tomorrow)16:23
dokois there a script to milestone existing reports?16:23
dokoi386 rebuild currently at letter s16:24
cjwatsonif you can get hold of each bug_task in the API, you can set .milestone on it and then .lp_save()16:25
cjwatsonshould be fairly easy to do interactively in lp-shell16:25
robbiewokie dokie16:27
robbiew[TOPIC] Oneiric Planning16:27
MootBotNew Topic:  Oneiric Planning16:27
robbiewI've been tracking the updates to the wiki16:27
robbiewand the emails to ubuntu-devel16:27
robbiewWe'll have more inputs from Canonical OEM Partners, Desktop, and Server16:28
robbiewI'll gather all that and organize it16:28
robbiewhopefully have a complete list for review late next week16:28
dokois python3 on that list?16:29
robbiewI dunno...but feel free to put it there16:29
robbiewit's a wiki ;)16:29
MootBotLINK received:  http://wiki.ubuntu.com/FoundationsTeam/OneiricPlanning16:29
dokobarry: ^^^ ;)16:29
robbiewpsurbhi: was in discussion with OEM Server Engineering team, and it looks like there may be a need for some work around multipath I/O16:30
barryjust need to repurpose https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/packageselection-foundations-n-python-versions to oneiric.  will do16:30
robbiewwe can talk about it next week16:31
robbiewe.g. SAN Storage support16:31
robbiewbarry: yeah, I think I have that listed16:31
robbiew[TOPIC] AOB/GoodNews16:31
MootBotNew Topic:  AOB/GoodNews16:31
robbiewin the AOB  category...peer reviews due this week16:31
robbiewby Friday..though I suspect by Sunday works too16:32
psurbhirobbiew, ack16:32
robbiewwow..guess that AOB bummed folks out16:33
mvosynaptic got (very) basic multiarch support, its quite fun. but sometimes the resolver acts really fun, so careful16:33
robbiewGood News -> stgraber is  now part of Canonical's Foundations team!16:33
psurbhiyay! :)16:33
stgraberthanks jhunt_16:34
MootBotMeeting finished at 10:35.16:35
cjwatsonwelcome, indeed :-)16:35
robbiewthnx all16:35
=== ianmcorvidae|alt is now known as ianmcorvidae
=== juliux_ is now known as juliux
=== Ayrton` is now known as Ayrton
=== bobberty is now known as bobbert
=== Thermi is now known as thermi
* jelmer waves22:05
=== Ursinha is now known as Ursinha-afk
jelmeranybody here for the udd meeting?22:15
jelmerhi barry22:36
barryhi jelmer22:37
ajmitchjelmer: sorry, was here, got distracted by work22:37
barryi think we're meeting in 23 minutes?22:37
barryat least, that's what my calendar is telling me, but who knows with all the dst insanity this time of year ;)22:37
jelmerisn't it 21:37 UTC?22:37
jelmerthis whole daylight savings thing is messing with my mind22:38
* ajmitch doesn't know, DST just finished here in the weekend22:39
barryyowsa.  natty freak out22:41
barrytap, tap, tap, can you hear me? :)22:41
ScottKbarry: You're supposed to be fixing boost ...22:42
ajmitchbarry: yes, you're still alive22:42
barryScottK: heh22:42
ScottKajmitch: Right.  He didn't actually fix it yet.22:42
* ajmitch shudders at the mention of boost22:43
barrypoolie's not here yet, so hopefully we didn't miss him22:43
barrynatty just freaked out on me a bit22:43
jelmerno, he hasn't been here in the last couple of hours22:43
barryit is pretty early for him tho.  directory says 074422:44
jelmerI think the meeting was always at 8 AM for him22:44
jelmerfor me it's now two hours later than last time22:45
barryjelmer: me too22:45
barryjelmer: but it's still doable for me.  it's getting pretty late for you tho isn't it?22:45
barrywe'll do a dst sanity check today22:46
jelmerbarry: it's a quarter to midnight, but I live pretty late anyway (I start work at 10)22:47
barrystupid rotating earth22:47
barrywell, let's get started.  perhaps poolie will show up23:00
MootBotMeeting started at 17:00. The chair is barry.23:00
MootBotCommands Available: [TOPIC], [IDEA], [ACTION], [AGREED], [LINK], [VOTE]23:00
barryhello everyone and welcome to this week's udd steering meeting23:01
barrywho's here today?23:01
jelmerhi barry23:01
* slangasek waves23:01
barryhi jelmer, slangasek23:02
jelmerhi poolie23:02
barryhi ScottK, hi poolie23:02
jelmerhi Scott23:02
pooliehello all23:02
barry[TOPIC] agenda23:02
MootBotNew Topic:  agenda23:02
barry[LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DistributedDevelopment/2011040623:02
MootBotLINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DistributedDevelopment/2011040623:02
barry[TOPIC]  * DST resync23:03
barry 23:03
MootBotNew Topic:   * DST resync23:03
barryi know the usa went through dst and i think euro too.  the meetings are two hours later for jelmer and i.  not a problem for me, but it's late for jelmer.  still i think it's 8am for poolie so this may be the best we can do23:04
barryi just wanted to make sure this time still works for everyone23:04
pooliewe could try the other way around in my evenings23:04
jelmerthis works for me, although I know jam goes to bed earlier and it would be nice if he could attend23:04
* poolie look23:04
MootBotLINK received:  http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2011&month=4&day=7&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=240&p2=16&p3=26323:05
barryjelmer: indeed, it would23:05
pooliemy 9pm is 7am for barry, i think23:05
poolieand 1pm for .nl23:05
pooliebarry, is james_w west of you? and scottk, where are you?23:06
barryi could do that.  i get up at 6am to get my son to school anyway and he leaves for the bus at 6:55.  i might only be a minute or so late if the bus is late23:06
ScottKIt's 6PM here23:06
ScottKWhatever sucks for barry sucks for me too.23:06
barryjames_w is north of me, so same timezone i think23:07
barryScottK too :)23:07
barryScottK: could you do 7am?23:07
ScottKI could.  I would be unlikely to.23:07
pooliefor that matter i could certainly go an hour earlier23:07
pooliewhich would be 11pm in nl and fr23:08
ScottKI have a kid that leaves for school at 6:40, but I usually crash again after she's gone.23:08
poolieand 5pm us/eastern23:08
barryi'd love to have jam join us23:08
poolieok, let's send mail23:08
barryScottK: i totally get that :)  plus, summer is only 6 weeks away23:08
ScottK5PM is way better than 7AM for me.23:08
pooliejam does often get back on after his son is asleep23:08
barrypoolie: sounds good.  i will do that23:08
barry[ACTION] barry to send email about meeting time to mailing list23:08
MootBotACTION received:  barry to send email about meeting time to mailing list23:08
barry[TOPIC] action items23:09
MootBotNew Topic:  action items23:09
barry   * poolie to meet with robbiew re lep23:09
barry 23:09
pooliecancelled, because the lep has been pushed back a bit, until it can be scheduled23:09
barrypoolie: okay, i'll take this off the list23:10
barry   * jam to propose/report plan for quilt imports '''(done?)'''23:10
barry 23:10
barryi traded some email w/jam about this, he'd like to keep it on the list23:10
barrywe'll do that at least until he chimes in in person23:10
barry   * poolie talk to stakeholders about bfbip scheduling23:11
barry 23:11
pooliedone, and we decided it's not going to push in front of other things23:11
poolieso, the bzr team will continue with package imports, speed, and bugs23:11
barrypoolie: thanks.  i'll take this off the list.23:11
poolieand then we'll reconsider that lep when the lp team has some capacity free or when package branches are done23:12
barryi might have messed up the agenda, so i'll just paste the next two together23:12
barry   * poolie to prepare udd sessions for uds-o23:12
barry   * jelmer and barry to prepare udd sessions for uds-o23:12
barry 23:12
barryjelmer and i did talk about it, and jelmer was going to submit the blueprints.  don't remember if there were separate sessions poolie was going to submit23:13
pooliei delegated to jelmer23:13
poolieis it all ok23:13
jelmerI created the blueprints for the sessions23:13
barryjelmer: you rock!23:13
barry   * poolie to talk to LOSAs about getting new bzrs rolled out faster23:13
barry 23:13
jelmerbarry: this is specifically about rolling out to Launchpad / buildds ?23:14
pooliehm, i did talk, but i think i need to also talk to charlies to make sure it happens23:14
poolieto jubany23:14
poolielet's update the item to clarify it's jubany, and then keep it23:15
barrypoolie: you got it23:15
pooliejelmer, separately probably we should propose bzr updates into launchpad23:15
poolieor have a way of deciding when to kick that off23:15
barryis there an action item there?23:15
jelmerpoolie: Yeah, I was thinking the same thing23:15
ray24Hey guys what's up23:15
jelmerpoolie: I'll need to propose updates for bzr-hg, bzr-git and bzr-svn running on lp anyway so perhaps I should have a look at getting the new bzr deployed at the same time.23:16
poolieo/ ray24, meeting about https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DistributedDevelopment/2011040623:16
barryray24: hi.  we're having a meeting on ubuntu distributed development23:16
pooliethat would be good23:16
pooliemaybe a bug saying "we should upgrade so we get fixes for x, y,z" would help track it23:16
pooliedoes not need to be an exhaustive list23:16
poolieyou could send a very brief rfc about that to lp-dev23:16
barryjelmer: will the bzr-hg update allow me to mirror cpython's hg repo on lp?23:17
jelmerbarry: it will fix a lot of the existing hg imports, not sure about the cpython one23:18
barrycool.  we'll find out!23:19
barryi have to admit, hg drives me nuts :)23:19
barry 23:19
barry   * barry to check with dholbach about publishing of upg with udd docs, and update the udd wiki pages23:19
barryi talked with daniel, and he's still waiting for isd to provide a web hostname.  i'm going to move this off the action items and will provide status update when it's available23:20
jelmerwhat's upg?23:20
barryubuntu packaging guide23:20
barrymoving all the docs into restructured text23:20
barryas soon as that's published, i'm going to take an axe to the udd wiki pages and point them there23:21
barrya few weeks ago, they merged my branch which basically took all the current udd wiki pages and worked them into the guide23:21
pooliewow, that's great23:21
pooliesomeone was asking about the two doc sets just this week23:22
barryi think it'll really help developers.  udd will be the preferred path in the guide23:22
barrythat's it for action items, unless anybody has any other comments23:23
barry[TOPIC] package importer progress23:23
MootBotNew Topic:  package importer progress23:23
barry[LINK] http://package-import.ubuntu.com/status/23:23
MootBotLINK received:  http://package-import.ubuntu.com/status/23:23
pooliehaving a bad day today in particular, apparently23:23
barrywow. 9905 outstanding jobs?!23:23
slangasekhmm, another spike in import failures too23:24
barryany idea what's going on there?23:24
pooliemaybe an lp outage?23:24
barrycould be i guess.  the failure rate has been pretty steady latel23:25
barrypoolie, jelmer any status on the import failures?23:26
pooliejust checking with lp ops23:26
pooliethey had an upgrade yesterday23:27
pooliei'll look in to it later23:27
poolieaside from that, the trend has been generally downwards23:27
barrypoolie: thanks.  and yep, it's great to see23:27
barry[TOPIC]  * Bugs of interest:23:28
MootBotNew Topic:   * Bugs of interest:23:28
barry[LINK] http://people.canonical.com/~mbp/kanban/canonical-bazaar-kanban.html23:28
MootBotLINK received:  http://people.canonical.com/~mbp/kanban/canonical-bazaar-kanban.html23:28
pooliethings have been moving at a pretty good rate23:29
barryindeed!  almost 200 bugs in needs release or released23:29
barryreally really fantastic23:29
poolieand our inprogress queue is now more reasonable23:29
pooliethe team are really in flow, istm23:30
barryman, you guys really rock23:30
barrypoolie, jelmer any bugs in particular you want to mention?23:30
poolieyou might have seen on linaro-dev, john has done some good work on performance on large trees23:32
poolielp connection time should also be getting faster in several aspects23:32
barryi missed that, but yay!23:33
poolieloggerhead too should be getting better soon23:33
pooliejelmer, how about you?23:33
jelmerAndrew S-B got the new bzr-builddeb synced to natty, which fixes a lot of bugs and requires less configuration etc. in general23:33
poolieare you planning to do a new release of bzr-* to move those bugs to released?23:33
jelmerplease try it out, and report bugs if you find any :)23:33
jelmerpoolie: Yeah, that's on my todo list; I have one more bzr-svn and one more bzr-hg bug I'd like to fix before doing so23:34
barryjelmer: anything in particular i should look for with bzr bd?23:34
jelmerbarry: merge-upstream in particular should now be easier to use, e.g. it can use debian/watch to find and download the upstream tarball23:36
slangasekjelmer: was the bzr bd orig.tar.bz2 issue that hit us in samba fixed?23:36
jelmerslangasek: It's in review23:37
slangasekwill that cause importer problems if deployed?23:38
slangasek(i.e., if the current bd is deployed without this fix)23:38
jelmerslangasek: it shouldn't, it's in a code path not exercised by the importer AFAIK23:39
jelmerwe should probably double check or wait before deploying a new bzr-builddeb on the importer though23:39
barry[TOPIC]  * Any other business?23:40
MootBotNew Topic:   * Any other business?23:40
barryanything else for today?23:40
poolieoh, one23:41
poolieriddell will be doing a rotation to bzr starting at uds23:41
pooliei think that will be fun to work with him and he'll bring some good platform experience and perspective23:41
poolieit's agreed and wending through the hr formalities now23:41
RiddellI look forward to working with you all23:42
RiddellI hope I can live up to the challenge23:42
poolieoh, hi23:43
barrygreat!  i think we'll end on that positive note23:43
MootBotMeeting finished at 17:43.23:44
barrythank you everyone23:44
jelmerthanks Barry :)23:44
poolieme too, thanks everyone,23:46
poolieand thanks riddell :)23:46
slangasekthanks :)23:48

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!