=== jjohansen is now known as jj-afk
=== doko_ is now known as doko
=== dholbach_ is now known as dholbach
sabdflhi folks, sorry i'm late11:06
dholbachoops, I didn't pay attention either, let me ping the rest of the gang11:07
sabdfldholbach, agenda is empty11:07
dholbachmako, technoviking, popey, persia, pleia2: around for CC meeting?11:07
dholbachone thing I just want to check quickly is how we're doing with the restaffing of various teams11:08
dholbachI know that a lot of CC members still need to vote for the Americas Board restaffing11:09
dholbachpleia2 sent a mail about this a while ago11:09
dholbachand I think the Asia/Oceania board is still looking for nominees11:09
dholbachthe next ones are11:10
dholbach - 2011-09-01Technical Board11:10
dholbach - 2011-10-07Community Council11:10
dholbachuntil we luckily still have some time11:10
dholbachthat's all I wanted to bring up11:10
dholbachsabdfl, do you have anything you'd like to discuss?11:10
dholbachI'm happy to dig the participants of the Asia/Oceania thread again to see where things stand11:10
dholbach(and urge everybody else to have a look in their inbox and reply to Liz' email about the Americas Board)11:11
popeyoh hai11:13
sabdflhey popey11:13
coalwaterhi all :D mind if i join ? i probably wont be any useful but ill just see what's going on11:13
dholbachcoalwater, sure, all the meetings in here are public11:14
dholbachIs there anything else we need to discuss?11:15
sabdfldholbach, i didn't have anything else11:16
sabdflpopey, dholbach, i think we can wrap?11:17
* popey voted11:17
popeyI have nothing else.11:17
dholbachyes, I think we can - I'll reply to the Asia/Oceania restaffing thread right now11:17
dholbachthanks a lot everyone11:18
popeyI like quick meetings. Especially at lunchtime!11:21
=== Ursinha is now known as Ursinha-bbl
Daviey<-- OTP16:00
ckingoops, wrong meeting, sorry16:00
Daviey(NCommander has requested to go early in the meeting Agenda.)16:00
DavieySpamapS: ping?16:01
=== Ursinha-bbl is now known as Ursinha
SpamapSDaviey: pong16:02
SpamapSis it my turn?16:02
DavieySpamapS: i believe so16:03
MootBotMeeting started at 11:03. The chair is SpamapS.16:03
MootBotCommands Available: [TOPIC], [IDEA], [ACTION], [AGREED], [LINK], [VOTE]16:03
SpamapSindeed it is16:03
SpamapS[TOPIC] Review ACTION points from previous meeting16:03
MootBotNew Topic:  Review ACTION points from previous meeting16:03
SpamapSsommer and j1mc to look at doc presentation (continued)16:03
SpamapSneither are here, so we will defer16:04
SpamapS[ACTION] sommer and j1mc to look at doc presentation (continued x 2)16:04
MootBotACTION received:  sommer and j1mc to look at doc presentation (continued x 2)16:04
SpamapS[TOPIC] Oneiric Development16:04
MootBotNew Topic:  Oneiric Development16:04
SpamapSgit 'r dun16:04
DavieyFull cycle tracking: - http://status.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-oneiric/group/topic-oneiric-server-overview.html16:05
DavieyWe seem to be pretty much on target, with:16:05
Davieyserver-boot-experience - slightly flagging.  However, this is expected to be brought up to state this week.16:05
Davieyserver-o-jenkins - is making good progress but limited by Ubuntu AA review / Debian sponsoring, as i understand it.16:05
Davieyserver-o-postfix-enhancements - Seems to be unstarted, this should probably make progress soon - or consider dropping (ScottK?).16:05
Davieyserver-o-trusted-cloud - Is this the same status? (hallyn?)16:05
DavieyBugs currently being tracked for Oneiric Release: - http://people.ubuntu.com/~davewalker/release-bugs.html16:05
Daviey(For the TL;DR'ers, we are doing OK.  However, please try to keep the bug status of those as updated as possible).16:05
DavieyIf there is a bug you are aware of, or currently working on that isn't on that list - please can you raise it here, or with me afterwards.  Thanks.16:06
DavieySync's/Merges: - http://people.ubuntu.com/~davewalker/server-sid-new.html (We are doing ok!)16:06
serue_Daviey: trusted cloud shoudl be dropped16:06
DavieyUrsula will be commenting on incomming bug process in AoB i believe.16:06
Ursinhayes sir16:06
Davieyserue_: thanks.16:06
SpamapSAlright, shall we then?16:07
SpamapS[TOPIC] Ubuntu Server Team Events16:07
MootBotNew Topic:  Ubuntu Server Team Events16:07
SpamapSI'll be speaking at OSCON 2011 http://www.oscon.com/oscon2011/public/schedule/detail/1836716:08
SpamapSJuly 2816:08
SpamapSin Portland16:08
SpamapSAny others?16:08
SpamapSAlright then16:09
SpamapS[TOPIC] Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (hggdh)16:09
MootBotNew Topic:  Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (hggdh)16:09
SpamapShggdh: you're up16:09
hggdhwe are releasing 10.04.3 this week; help on the testing is welcomed16:10
hggdhalso, a new milestone on Oneiric is approaching...16:11
hggdhapart from that, life is good16:11
* SpamapS is installing a 10.04.3 RAID1 vm right now.. :)16:12
* smb is reminded to go for two more installs ...16:12
SpamapS[TOPIC] Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb)16:12
MootBotNew Topic:  Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb)16:12
smbhi there16:12
smbSo there seems to be acceptance to take back the changes in xen xvd naming16:13
smbThough it seems to target 3.116:13
smbWhich means I will have to pull back that as soon as I think there are no other objections16:13
smbApart from that I am trying to get xen hvm running in oneiric. Currently being in contact with citrix on that16:14
smbBut zul probably has some other info too16:14
SpamapSzul is out this week.. do we need any actions for follow up next week?16:15
smbNo, either I'll contact him next week or I get something from Stefano16:16
SpamapS[TOPIC] Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (NCommander)16:16
MootBotNew Topic:  Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (NCommander)16:16
SpamapSNCommander: ^16:17
NCommanderHey all16:17
NCommanderARM Server is currently working towards our first image bringup, with the work on preinstall pool being completed and in the process of deployment16:17
NCommanderin addition, PXE'able images are now available for OMAP3/4, which also works to remove a blocker for ensemble deployment on ARM16:18
SpamapSNCommander: ogra_ had proposed an optional upstart job that would add a serial console.. is that still needed?16:18
NCommanderAs we close in on A3, a lot of effort is going into heavily QAing stuff on ARM, and in general, simply pipecleaning all our mechanisms16:18
NCommanderSpamapS: I think it got implemented post-Dublin (ogra is on vacation so I can't immediatley confirm)16:18
SpamapSNCommander: ok just checking.16:19
SpamapSAnything else?16:19
NCommanderNope, that's it16:19
SpamapS[TOPIC] Weekly Updates & Questions from the Ubuntu Community16:20
MootBotNew Topic:  Weekly Updates & Questions from the Ubuntu Community16:20
SpamapSspeak now or forever hold your peace. :)16:21
SpamapS[TOPIC] Open Discussion16:22
MootBotNew Topic:  Open Discussion16:22
SpamapSUrsinha: nice job on the report!16:22
SpamapSUrsinha: I love the ubuntu-server-bot idea. :)16:23
Ursinhaso, we're working on changing the bug triage process and add speed to it16:23
Ursinhathe main proposed change is, in a first moment, to set the importance of the bug, even if we don't have a status to set16:24
Ursinhathis will help us prioritizing what to investigate next.16:24
Ursinhathe report SpamapS mentioned is: http://people.canonical.com/~ursula/triage-report.html16:24
Ursinhawe hope to be able to find and kill duplicates easily, as well16:25
Ursinhaclean the mess so we can be awesome16:25
UrsinhaThe changes in the process are described in: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/KnowledgeBase16:26
SpamapS[ACTION] All: review new triage process at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/KnowledgeBase16:27
MootBotACTION received:  All: review new triage process at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/KnowledgeBase16:27
utlemmingUrsinha: how often will the report be updated?16:27
DavieyGreat Stuff!  Thanks Ursinha16:27
Ursinhastats information to be added in that report soon! we'll be able to tell how many bugs are we triaging daily and weekly, and how new bugs are being handled16:27
Ursinhautlemming: every ten minutes16:27
utlemmingvery cool16:28
Ursinhaenjoy! :)16:28
SpamapSAlright, anything else?16:29
SpamapS[TOPIC] Announce next meeting date and time16:29
MootBotNew Topic:  Announce next meeting date and time16:29
SpamapSTuesday 2011-07-26 at 1600 UTC here in #ubuntu-meeting16:30
SpamapSthanks everyone!16:30
MootBotMeeting finished at 11:30.16:30
Ursinhathanks SpamapS and guys16:30
m_3thanks... sorry for the unitylockup-inspired Tourette's in the middle of the meeting16:31
Ursinham_3: lol16:32
MootBotMeeting started at 12:00. The chair is bjf.17:00
MootBotCommands Available: [TOPIC], [IDEA], [ACTION], [AGREED], [LINK], [VOTE]17:00
* smb still here17:00
bjf## This is the Ubuntu Kernel Team weekly status meeting.17:00
bjf[LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/Meeting17:00
bjf[LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/ReleaseStatus/Oneiric17:00
MootBotLINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/Meeting17:00
MootBotLINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/ReleaseStatus/Oneiric17:00
bjf# Meeting Etiquette17:00
bjf# NOTE: '..' indicates that you are finished with your input.17:00
bjf#       'o/' indicates you have something you'd like to add (wait until you are recognized)17:00
bjf[TOPIC] ARM Status (ppisati)17:00
MootBotNew Topic:  ARM Status (ppisati)17:00
ppisatiKernel development: nothing to report.17:00
ppisatiOneiric/ti-omap4: got a new BSP drop from agreen, rebased on top of rc7 and rolled out a new kernel. People in the arm team are testing it and so far (besides an audio bug that looks like a pulseaudio issue) it looks good. A kernel package is available here: http://people.canonical.com/~ppisati/ti-omap4-next/ while the source code is available on ppisati@zinc:oneiric-git/ti-omap4-next.17:00
bjf[TOPIC] Release Metrics and Incoming Bugs (ogasawara)17:01
=== niko is now known as Guest82832
MootBotNew Topic:  Release Metrics and Incoming Bugs (ogasawara)17:01
ogasawara=== Release Metrics ===17:01
ogasawara[LINK] http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/ogasawara/kt-meeting.txt17:01
MootBotLINK received:  http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/ogasawara/kt-meeting.txt17:01
ogasawara==== oneiric nominated bugs ====17:01
ogasawara * 28 linux kernel bugs (up 8)17:01
ogasawara==== Ubuntu oneiric-alpha-3 bugs ====17:01
ogasawara * 2 linux kernel bugs (up 2)17:01
ogasawara==== oneiric-updates bugs ====17:01
ogasawara * 0 linux kernel bugs (no change 0)17:01
ogasawara==== natty-updates bugs ====17:01
ogasawara * 23 linux kernel bugs (up 1)17:01
ogasawara==== maverick-updates bugs ====17:01
ogasawara * 3 linux kernel bugs (no change 0)17:01
ogasawara==== lucid-updates bugs ====17:01
ogasawara * 7 linux kernel bugs (down 1)17:01
ogasawara==== hardy-updates bugs ====17:01
ogasawara * 0 linux kernel bugs (no change 0)17:02
ogasawara=== Incoming Bugs ===17:02
ogasawara * 62 oneiric bugs (up 13)17:02
ogasawara * 1420 natty bugs (up 34)17:02
ogasawara * 1103 maverick bugs (down 13)17:02
ogasawara * 968 lucid bugs (down 45)17:02
ogasawara * 33 hardy bugs (down 2)17:02
ogasawara=== Regressions ===17:02
ogasawara==== regression-update bugs ====17:02
ogasawara * 0 oneiric bugs (no change 0)17:02
ogasawara * 6 natty bugs (no change 0)17:02
ogasawara * 43 maverick bugs (no change 0)17:02
ogasawara * 82 lucid bugs (down 1)17:02
ogasawara * 0 hardy bugs (no change 0)17:02
ogasawara==== regression-release bugs ====17:02
ogasawara * 0 oneiric bugs (no change 0)17:02
ogasawara * 444 natty bugs (up 1)17:02
ogasawara * 242 maverick bugs (down 3)17:02
ogasawara * 217 lucid bugs (down 4)17:02
ogasawara * 2 hardy bugs (no change 0)17:02
ogasawara==== regression-proposed bugs ====17:02
ogasawara * 0 oneiric bugs (no change 0)17:02
ogasawara * 2 natty bugs (no change 0)17:02
ogasawara * 2 maverick bugs (no change 0)17:02
ogasawara * 0 lucid bugs (no change 0)17:02
ogasawara * 0 hardy bugs (no change 0)17:02
bjf[TOPIC] Blueprints: Oneiric Delta Review (ogasawara)17:03
bjf[LINK] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/other-kernel-o-ubuntu-delta-review17:03
MootBotNew Topic:  Blueprints: Oneiric Delta Review (ogasawara)17:03
MootBotLINK received:  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/other-kernel-o-ubuntu-delta-review17:03
ogasawaraapw, lag, ralveti: you have work items to review your set of Ubuntu patches.  I've pushed these out to Alpha-3 for you.  Please take a moment to review when you have a chance. See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/Specs/KernelOneiricUbuntuDeltaReview for your specific set of patches.  Note, these are the only remaining work items for this blueprint.17:03
bjf[TOPIC] Blueprints: Oneiric Server Requirements (smb)17:03
bjf[LINK] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/other-kernel-o-server-requirements17:03
MootBotNew Topic:  Blueprints: Oneiric Server Requirements (smb)17:03
MootBotLINK received:  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/other-kernel-o-server-requirements17:03
smbNo change here. As the remains items are pretty much depending on outcome of something else and either fall off completely or get pushed out as we go, I am not sure it really needs to be on the agenda anymore. Would people mind dropping it?17:03
apwif there is nothing to report, drop it ..17:04
ogasawara+1 drop it17:04
smbok, will make sure it gets off17:04
bjfwill be done17:04
bjf[TOPIC] Status: General Oneiric (ogasawara)17:04
MootBotNew Topic:  Status: General Oneiric (ogasawara)17:04
ogasawaraNothing very exciting this past week.  I plan to do an upload today or tomorrow to get patches on master-next released.  Alpha-3 is Thurs Aug 4th.  I intend to upload our final Alpha-3 kernel next Friday July 29th.  If there are any patches that need to land for Alpha-3, get them sent to the kt-ml asap.17:04
smbbjf, even better thanks17:04
bjf[TOPIC] Status: CVE's (apw)17:05
MootBotNew Topic:  Status: CVE's (apw)17:05
apw=== CVE Metrics ===17:05
apw[LINK] http://people.canonical.com/~apw/cve/pkg/CVE-linux.txt17:05
MootBotLINK received:  http://people.canonical.com/~apw/cve/pkg/CVE-linux.txt17:05
apwWe have made good progress recently with most branches only having a single CVE open; CVE-2011-1020 for which the fixes were just identified.17:05
apwCurrently open CVEs for each supported branch:17:05
apw|| Package                                  || Open ||17:05
apw||                                          ||      ||17:05
apw|| linux Hardy                              ||    5 ||17:05
apw|| linux Lucid                              ||    1 ||17:05
apw|| linux Maverick                           ||    1 ||17:05
apw|| linux Natty                              ||    1 ||17:05
apw|| linux Oneiric                            ||    1 ||17:05
apw|| linux-ec2 Lucid                          ||    1 ||17:05
apw|| linux-fsl-imx51 Lucid                    ||    4 ||17:05
apw|| linux-mvl-dove Lucid                     ||    1 ||17:05
apw|| linux-mvl-dove Maverick                  ||    1 ||17:05
apw|| linux-ti-omap4 Maverick                  ||    1 ||17:05
apw|| linux-ti-omap4 Natty                     ||    1 ||17:05
apw|| linux-ti-omap4 Oneiric                   ||    1 ||17:06
apw|| linux-lts-backport-maverick Lucid        ||    1 ||17:06
apw|| linux-lts-backport-natty Lucid           ||    1 ||17:06
bjf[TOPIC] Status: Stable Kernel Team (sconklin)17:06
MootBotNew Topic:  Status: Stable Kernel Team (sconklin)17:06
sconklin||== Status of kernels ==17:06
sconklin|| Several regressions have been reported in Natty after release last week,17:06
sconklin|| None of these were detected in QA, Certification, or -proposed testing.17:06
sconklin|| * [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/810400|Disks not recognized after upgrading to 2.6.38-10]]17:06
sconklin|| * [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/811240|Update to kernel 2.6.38-10 causes hang on startup]]17:06
sconklin|| * [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/809878|Wireless network & graphics card stop working after upgrade to 2.6.38-10]]17:06
ubottuUbuntu bug 810400 in linux (Ubuntu Natty) "Disks not recognized after upgrading to 2.6.38-10 " [Undecided,New]17:06
ubottuUbuntu bug 811240 in linux (Ubuntu Natty) "Update to kernel 2.6.38-10 causes hang on startup" [Undecided,Confirmed]17:06
ubottuUbuntu bug 809878 in linux (Ubuntu Natty) "Wireless network & graphics card stop working after upgrade to 2.6.38-10" [Undecided,New]17:06
sconklin|| This is kernel prep week, getting set up to begin a verification cycle next week.17:06
sconklin|| Several kernels have already been built and are in -proposed17:06
sconklin|| * [[http://people.canonical.com/~kernel/reports/sru-report.html|Detailed Information Here]]17:06
sconklin||=== Hardy ===17:06
sconklin|| * [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/812360|Hardy Tracking Bug]]17:06
sconklin|| * A new kernel is in -proposed. Since this kernel contains only CVE fixes, there is no verification to be done, and it is ready for QA17:06
ubottuUbuntu bug 812360 in linux (Ubuntu) "linux: 2.6.24-29.92 -proposed tracker" [Medium,In progress]17:06
sconklin||=== Lucid ===17:07
sconklin|| * Previous kernel has been released, but a new one has not been prepared yet17:07
sconklin||=== Maverick ===17:07
sconklin|| * [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/808934|Maverick Tracking Bug]]17:07
ubottuUbuntu bug 808934 in Kernel SRU Workflow security-signoff "linux: 2.6.35-30.56 -proposed tracker" [Undecided,In progress]17:07
sconklin|| * Kernel in -proposed from the last cycle is awaiting certification and regression testing.17:07
sconklin||=== Natty ===17:07
sconklin|| * [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/811180|Natty Tracking Bug]]17:07
ubottuUbuntu bug 811180 in linux (Ubuntu) "linux: 2.6.38-11.47 -proposed tracker" [Medium,In progress]17:07
sconklin|| * Previous kernel has been released, and a new one is in -proposed.17:07
sconklin|| * Verification has begun for this kernel, and will continue through next week.17:07
bjf[TOPIC] Security & bugfix kernels - Maverick/Lucid/Hardy (sconklin)17:07
MootBotNew Topic:  Security & bugfix kernels - Maverick/Lucid/Hardy (sconklin)17:07
sconklin|| Current Kernel versions are always available here: http://people.canonical.com/~kernel/reports/versions.html17:07
sconklin|| Package                                    || Upd/Sec              || Proposed             ||  TiP || Verified ||17:07
sconklin||                                            ||                      ||                      ||      ||          ||17:07
sconklin|| hardy    linux                             || 2.6.24-29.91         || 2.6.24-29.92         ||    0 ||        0 ||17:07
sconklin|| lucid    linux-meta-lts-backport-maverick  ||         ||         ||    0 ||        0 ||17:07
sconklin|| ---      linux-lts-backport-maverick       || 2.6.35-25.44~lucid1  || 2.6.35-30.56~lucid1  ||   22 ||       22 ||17:08
sconklin|| ---      linux-firmware                    || 1.34.7               || 1.34.10              ||    0 ||        0 ||17:08
sconklin|| maverick linux-firmware                    || 1.38.6               || 1.38.8               ||    1 ||        0 ||17:08
sconklin|| ---      linux                             || 2.6.35-30.54         || 2.6.35-30.56         ||    1 ||        1 ||17:08
sconklin|| natty    linux-meta-ti-omap4               ||                      ||        ||    0 ||        0 ||17:08
sconklin|| ---      linux-backports-modules-2.6.38    || 2.6.38-10.6          || 2.6.38-11.7          ||    0 ||        0 ||17:08
sconklin|| ---      linux-firmware                    ||                      || 1.52.1               ||    0 ||        0 ||17:08
sconklin|| ---      linux                             || 2.6.38-10.46         || 2.6.38-11.47         ||   18 ||        5 ||17:08
sconklin|| ---      linux-ti-omap4                    ||                      || 2.6.38-1209.13       ||   10 ||       10 ||17:08
sconklin|| ---      linux-meta                        ||         ||         ||    0 ||        0 ||17:08
bjf[TOPIC] Open Discussion or Questions: Raise your hand to be recognized (o/)17:09
MootBotNew Topic:  Open Discussion or Questions: Raise your hand to be recognized (o/)17:09
bjfthanks everyone17:09
MootBotMeeting finished at 12:09.17:09
apwthanks bjf17:09
* smb wanders off17:09
ckingnice one17:09
=== Guest82832 is now known as niko
=== bjf is now known as bjf[afk]
=== davmor2_ is now known as davmor2
=== cking is now known as cking-afk
=== Zic_ is now known as Zic
=== bjf[afk] is now known as bjf
Dazed_75I thought there was a re-approval meeting scheduled for the upcoming hour.  But we got an email that the deadline had passed.  Does anyone know what happened?19:57
Dazed_75for the Arizona LoCo BTW19:57
czajkowskiDazed_75: the meeting is on in 2 mins19:59
czajkowskibut we received no application for the team19:59
czajkowskidid you update the bug with the application before today ???19:59
Dazed_75Hmmm, the team leader sent me an email saying we had been unnapproved because the deadline had passed so he would talk to me tonight.  Let me try calling him20:00
czajkowskiwell you've been given 9 months to get the application in20:00
czajkowskiit was due in last cycle20:01
czajkowskiand we gave a further 3 months to get it in20:01
Dazed_75he does not answer.  The team leaders basically disappeared.  Todd Cole took over and has been working to get thing organized for this re-approval meeting which is now20:03
czajkowskiwell it wasn;t added to the agenda20:03
czajkowskiand we have no application20:03
czajkowskiso perhaps for the next meeting20:03
czajkowskior add the information to the bug you were added to for re approval20:04
Dazed_75This is who Todd was workign with: > From: paultag@ubuntu.com20:04
huatsDazed_75, the thing that bother me20:04
huatsis that there is no answer regarding the application but we have received an application for free banners for loco teams20:05
Dazed_75actually, we received the banners a couple days ago and it was a surprise neither Todd or I knew about20:05
czajkowskiDazed_75: see that's kinda unfair20:06
czajkowskiyou were given 9 months to get reapproved20:06
huatsDazed_75, you received the banners?20:06
Dazed_75this is the bug we were on: Subject: [Bug 766541] Re: Re-approval, ubuntu-arizona20:06
ubottuLaunchpad bug 766541 in Ubuntu LoCo Teams "Re-approval, ubuntu-arizona" [Critical,Fix released] https://launchpad.net/bugs/76654120:06
czajkowskiso up until then we gave it in good faith you would give us the application20:06
Dazed_75the people in charge 9 months ago basically disappeared.  We had a very hard time communicating anything to/from them20:07
czajkowskiDazed_75: all I can say is this.20:08
czajkowskiplease submit in your application as soon as ye can20:08
czajkowskibut until then ye will remain unapproved20:08
Dazed_75I think Todd thought that was to be done in this meeting.  Has been very hard to find info on the process (Todd told me, as I just jjoined this past week)20:08
Dazed_75though I have been involved in events for years20:08
czajkowskithere are wiki pages dedicated to this20:09
czajkowskithere are 6 people on the council to come and ask for help20:09
Dazed_75Like I said, I just joined and was made co -leader but have no experience with this process.  I know Todd had been working on that wiki approval page but do not know if he knew he had to submit it via a process.  Thanks foor the info20:11
czajkowskiperhaps mail us afterwards ok20:11
itnet7Dazed_75: As czajkowski has said, put yourself on the agenda for next month. If you need any help reach out to us20:11
itnet7we'll give you a hand20:12
Dazed_75Alright.  Thanks itnet720:12
itnet7Or I'll give you one20:12
Dazed_75If no one minds I will capture this log and send it to Todd20:13
popeysorry, dodgy connection20:13
Dazed_75huats: Todd tells me we got a box with some bbanners20:13
itnet7No problem Dazed_75 !20:14
huatsDazed_75, I'll send an email to Todd then to ask him who he asked to get it then20:14
Dazed_75I don't think he asked for them, so that will be an interesting answer20:15
czajkowskihuats: popey itnet7 anything we need to discuss as it's just the 4 of us ?20:15
huatsDazed_75, well he emailed me at least about it20:15
=== fenris_ is now known as Guest70853
huatsczajkowski, nope20:16
czajkowskiwell we have no agenda20:16
popeyquiet one20:16
czajkowskiand no teams20:16
czajkowskiso unless we need to talk about stuff ??20:16
czajkowskiif that's a no then we can leave it20:18
czajkowskiok well Good night so20:19
huatsgood night too20:21
paultagHey, sorry I'm late20:22
huatspaultag, don't worry it is over20:23
paultagoh joy. Righto20:23
Knightlustczajkowski: er... so there won't be any meeting  in a few minute20:42
czajkowskiKnightlust: meeting started 43 mins ago and ran for 20 mins as we had no agenda20:43
Knightlustarrggh, timezone20:43
=== Guest70853 is now known as ejat
zakamehm I was under the impression the meet happens 3rd Tuesday of every month at 21:00 UTC, per LoCoCouncil/Agenda20:46
cody-somerville'The LoCo Council meets on the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 21:00 UTC. The next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday 19th July 2011, 20:00 UTC'20:56
=== yofel_ is now known as yofel

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!