=== ejat- is now known as ejat
=== ejat- is now known as ejat
=== Ursinha-afk is now known as Ursinha
smoseris the DMB meeting in 10 minutes ?11:48
smoserhttp://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendars/ says so, but https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DeveloperMembershipBoard/Agenda says 13:00 UTC11:49
Laneysmoser: I believe it is in 70 minutes11:52
nigelbha, UTC != BST.11:55
Laneyfor half of the year :-)11:56
Laneyanway, must conserve battery on phone so i can attend the meeting11:56
smoserLaney, so you think the google calendar shows BST11:58
nigelbsmoser: Its easier to look at iceland on a clock :)11:58
smoseri guess that make ssense, but it squite confusing, and i dont see a way to tell that.11:59
smoseri'm just surprised that the calendar there doesn't have an option to show what time zone its showing in.12:00
nigelbI wonder if the calender is wrong.12:00
nigelbsmoser: calender is wrongly saying 12:00 UTC when it should be 13:00 UTC12:02
cody-somervillesigh. I thought I had fixed that.12:21
cody-somervilleI keep setting it to 1300 and Google changes it12:25
nigelbcody-somerville: are you setting your time zone to iceland before you do that?12:28
cody-somervilleto something like that yea12:29
nigelbbah, google fail.12:29
sorencody-somerville: "something like that"?13:01
* Daviey raises a pair of pompoms for smoser 13:01
sorencody-somerville: What are you *actually* setting it to?13:01
iamfuzzsmoser, always assumed you already were core-dev13:02
smoserno, iamfuzz, i am mere mortal.13:04
iamfuzzfor a few more short minutes13:04
cody-somervillebdrung, persia, Laney, maco, stgraber: ping13:07
cody-somervilleUnfortunately, it appears we don't have quorum today and will be unable to move forward with the meeting. My apologies.13:15
cody-somervilleIn other news, McDonalds charged me for two hashbrowns but only gave me one. :-(13:16
highvoltagehow *dare* they!14:10
macocody-somerville: wah sorry. i need to send that mail about this meeting time being bad for me :(14:40
* skaet waves15:00
* skaet looks around to see if we have quorum for an SRU meeting.15:01
jibelHey skaet :)15:03
skaethiya jibel15:03
brendandskaet - i'm here15:03
skaetok,  and sconklin, and bjf have joined.15:03
skaetok,  quorum15:03
MootBotMeeting started at 10:03. The chair is skaet.15:03
MootBotCommands Available: [TOPIC], [IDEA], [ACTION], [AGREED], [LINK], [VOTE]15:03
skaetSRU/LTS bi-weekly synch meeting.15:04
skaet[TOPIC] Release overview - skaet15:04
skaetThanks to all who helped putting out the release on July 21.  Appreciate everyone's flexibility to pull it together,  and get that last kernel update pushed out in expedited fashion.15:04
MootBotNew Topic:  Release overview - skaet15:04
skaetThere is a new old-releases server,  so the space issues should be resolved for a bit.15:04
skaetI still haven't gotten all the folks lined up for a Tuesday time.  In progress.15:04
skaetMoving in to round table then....15:04
skaet[TOPIC] HW certification - brendand15:05
MootBotNew Topic:  HW certification - brendand15:05
brendand== Hardware Certification SRU Report ==15:05
brendand• Tested Lucid kernel (2.6.32-33.71): http://people.canonical.com/~hwcert/sru-testing/wk29_2011/lucid-proposed.html15:05
skaetbrendand,  are the fails issues with the test infrastructure or something to worry about?15:07
brendandskaet - it was established they were infrastructure/test issues. i put my 'pass' on the tracking bug, so no issues to worry about15:08
skaetbrendand, thanks!15:08
skaetany other questions for brendand?15:08
skaet[TOPIC] QA status - hggdh or jibel15:09
MootBotNew Topic:  QA status - hggdh or jibel15:09
jibel10.04.3 testing report is available at15:09
jibel[LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/ReleaseReports/LucidPoint3TestReport15:09
MootBotLINK received:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/ReleaseReports/LucidPoint3TestReport15:09
jibel2 noticeable issues are :15:09
jibelbug 65070315:09
ubottuLaunchpad bug 650703 in ubiquity (Ubuntu Maverick) "oem-config-prepare works, but oem-config fails to start after reboot" [High,Fix committed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/65070315:09
jibelthe problem with that one, is that the fix has not been ported to lucid on time.15:10
jibelbug 58886115:10
ubottuLaunchpad bug 588861 in linux (Ubuntu Maverick) ""pad block corrupted" error when trying to register an image with 2.6.34 kernel" [High,Fix released] https://launchpad.net/bugs/58886115:10
jibelwhich was a regression15:10
jibelKernel testing:15:11
jibel* Tested lucid kernel 2.6.32-33.7115:11
jibel* Lucid linux-lts-backport-maverick: 2.6.35-30.56~lucid115:12
jibel* Maverick 2.6.35-30.5615:12
jibelAnd that's all from QA.15:13
skaetThanks jibel!15:14
skaet[TOPIC] Kernel SRU status - sconklin or bjf15:14
MootBotNew Topic:  Kernel SRU status - sconklin or bjf15:14
sconklineverything we have now is waiting for archive copies15:14
skaetok,  am seeing lucid, and natty there.   will copy both over today.15:16
skaetjibel, brendand - what is the outlook on having slots to do the runs on them?15:16
brendandskaet - sure, we were really expecting natty soon15:17
brendandskaet - we'll have the time15:17
skaetbrendand,  thanks. :)15:18
jibelskaet, I'll tell you after the meeting as hggdh is not around.15:18
skaetjibel,  fair enough.  A3 will probably be a resource confict I expect.15:19
hggdhwe should be able to run the kernel regressions in a few, the machines are being set up15:19
skaethggdh,  good to know.   thanks.15:20
skaetany other questions about the upcoming kernels?15:20
skaet[TOPIC] OEM priorities - vanhoof15:20
MootBotNew Topic:  OEM priorities - vanhoof15:20
vanhoofhi skaet15:21
vanhoofskaet: currently we look good overall, everything of importance is targetted towards the current natty -proposed15:21
vanhoofskaet: we'll be focusing in on the remaining bugs we have open for oneiric, but nothing critical for stable releases this week15:22
skaetthanks vanhoof!  :)15:22
skaet[TOPIC] any other business,  remaining questions/comments?15:22
MootBotNew Topic:  any other business,  remaining questions/comments?15:22
skaetpitti is on vacation this week,   so am working with other members of the Archive Admin team to backfill as best as possible.15:23
skaetplease flag things to me in the interim if they're lagging longer than you think, and I'll try to help.15:24
skaetanyone else?15:24
skaetThanks brendand, jibel, pitti, sconklin, hggdh, vanhoof15:25
MootBotMeeting finished at 10:25.15:25
vanhoofthanks skaet15:25
jibelThanks skaet15:31
mdeslaurwho want to lead?17:02
micahgkees has bot experience17:02
MootBotMeeting started at 12:02. The chair is kees.17:02
MootBotCommands Available: [TOPIC], [IDEA], [ACTION], [AGREED], [LINK], [VOTE]17:02
kees[topic] stand-up17:02
MootBotNew Topic:  stand-up17:02
mdeslaurkees: make sure it speaks bocce17:03
keesokay, so, I'll be at blackhat/defcon this week, so mostly I'll be taking lots of notes17:03
keesmdeslaur: but *whine whine* </skywalker>17:03
keeswhile on planes, I'll be trying to continue working on the LP/UCT sync tools17:04
keesthat's in from me!17:04
keesmdeslaur: you're up17:04
mdeslaurI'm on triage this week17:05
mdeslaurand will probably be doing community as well17:05
mdeslaurI have some samba updates to test and release17:05
mdeslaurand plan on working on the hplip/foomatic stuff17:05
mdeslaurthat's it17:05
mdeslaursbeattie: you're next17:05
sbeattiemdeslaur: if you want, I can take community this week17:06
sbeattieI'm in the happy place this week, so I'm planning on catching up on work items.17:06
sbeattiemostly apparmor related stuff17:06
mdeslaursbeattie: sure17:06
sbeattiethat's pretty much it for me; micahg?17:07
micahgwebkit, patch piloting, release team meeting, and uploading next round of mozilla updates for testing close to EOW17:07
micahgalso chromium if it ever surfaces17:08
mdeslaurwho's next?17:09
micahgthe rest of the meeting?17:10
keesyes! er...17:10
kees[TOPIC] Review of any previous action items17:10
MootBotNew Topic:  Review of any previous action items17:10
keeshad none....17:10
kees[TOPIC] Highlighted packages17:10
MootBotNew Topic:  Highlighted packages17:10
keesI'm not sure how these are chosen. :)17:10
* micahg would guess repeating last week's if they haven't been fixed yet wouldn't be a bad idea17:11
sbeattiekees: I *think* it's $UCT/scripts/report-todo-recommend17:11
keessbeattie: ah!17:11
keesone moment... processing17:12
keesopenjdk-6: CVE-2005-1080  *snicker*17:12
keesbozohttpd: CVE-2010-2195 CVE-2010-232017:12
keesicinga: CVE-2011-1523 CVE-2011-2179 CVE-2011-247717:12
keesfreebsd-sendpr: CVE-2008-514217:12
keesdimp1: CVE-2010-369317:12
keesI will leave the openjdk-6 CVE out, I think :)17:13
kees[TOPIC] Miscellaneous and Questions17:13
MootBotNew Topic:  Miscellaneous and Questions17:13
keesanything we need to cover and haven't yet?17:13
sbeattiekees: sadly, it needs fixing upstream17:13
keessbeattie: yeah :(17:14
keesokay, then I think that's it!17:14
keesthanks everyone!17:14
mdeslaurthanks kees17:15
MootBotMeeting finished at 12:15.17:15
=== topyli_ is now known as topyli
* negronjl is away: out to lunch18:33
=== Quintasan_ is now known as Quintasan
=== yofel_ is now known as yofel

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!