=== ejat- is now known as ejat
=== ejat- is now known as ejat
=== head_victim is now known as Guest97921
=== Guest97921 is now known as head_victim
=== seeker__ is now known as seeker
=== fader_ is now known as fader
=== med_out is now known as medberry
=== hggdh_ is now known as hggdh
meetingologyMeeting started Mon Aug 22 17:00:38 2011 UTC.  The chair is jdstrand. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlanBell/mootbot.17:00
meetingologyUseful Commands: #topic #action #link #idea #voters #vote #chair #action #agreed #help #info #endmeeting.17:00
jdstrandThe meeting agenda can be found at:17:00
jdstrand[LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/Meeting17:00
jdstrand[TOPIC] Review of any previous action items17:00
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Review of any previous action items
meetingologyTOPIC: Review of any previous action items17:00
jdstrandI don't see any ACTION items this week. I think in the future I will skip this section unless we have an ACTIOn item17:01
jdstrand[TOPIC] Weekly stand-up report17:01
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Weekly stand-up report
meetingologyTOPIC: Weekly stand-up report17:01
jdstrandI'll go first17:01
jdstrandso, I am mostly caught up on email17:01
jdstrandthere are several things I am juggling that are eating up time17:02
jdstrandin addition to that, I am on triage this week17:02
jdstrandwhile doing that, I hope to look at my metrics work item, since it is related17:02
jdstrandI made some good progress on defining/implementing dbus/apparmor tests last week17:03
jdstrandthere is still a bit more to do17:03
jdstrandit appears that jjohansen will be jandling the actual dbus patching-- which I think is probably for the best. he is in a better position to do that since it, libapparmor, the kernel, et al need to be updated in sync17:04
jdstrandI will do the ubuntu integration, testing and any thing else I can to support his work17:05
jdstrand(including the tests work this week)17:05
jdstrandI think that is it from me for now17:05
jdstrandkees: you're up17:05
keesokay, I've got the initial metric graphs up, and I'll probalby tweak them a little17:06
keesI'm going to focus on the remaining work items this week. there are a few I don't actually remember what they were about. heh17:06
jdstrandkees: thanks so much for those btw. they look great :)17:07
keesI'm on community too this week17:07
jdstrandkees: it's nice to have these metrics not only defined (as of this cycle), but now (almost fully) implemented :)17:07
keesI'll probably continue some of the AppArmor code reviews too. there are a few more that I think need attention still.17:08
keesmdeslaur's up!17:08
mdeslaurI just _finally_ published foomatic-filters this morning17:09
mdeslaurFriday I'm on patch pilot duty17:09
mdeslaurnext week, I'm on vacation17:09
mdeslaurThis week, I'll be going down the list17:09
mdeslaurthat's about it!17:09
mdeslaursbeattie: you're up17:09
sbeattieI'm back from vacation and trying to demangle my inbox.17:10
sbeattieOtherwise I need to go over some of the apparmor reviews and see where we stand.17:11
sbeattieI think that's it for me.17:11
jdstrandmicahg: is off today and asked me to fill in for him17:12
jdstrandhe has a short week this week17:13
jdstrandexpects webkit and tbird to go out today17:13
jdstrandis working on the firefox 6 transition in maverick17:13
jdstrandand is expecting a chromium update from upstream17:13
jdstrand[TOPIC] Highlighted packages17:14
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Highlighted packages
meetingologyTOPIC: Highlighted packages17:15
jdstrandThe Ubuntu Security team will highlight some community-supported packages that might be good candidates for updating and or triaging. If you would like to help Ubuntu and not sure where to start, this is a great way to do so. See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/UpdateProcedures for details and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in #ubuntu-security.17:15
jdstrand[TOPIC] Miscellaneous and Questions17:15
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Miscellaneous and Questions
meetingologyTOPIC: Miscellaneous and Questions17:15
jdstrandDoes anyone have any other questions or items to discuss?17:15
mdeslaurlol, dopewars :)17:16
jdstrandyes, without looking, I'm guessing /tmp race17:16
jdstrandok, if there are no questions, thanks everyone! :)17:17
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology is the new Mootbot https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlanBell/mootbot
meetingologyMeeting ended Mon Aug 22 17:17:36 2011 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlanBell/mootbot . (v 0.1.4)17:17
meetingologyMinutes:        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2011/ubuntu-meeting.2011-08-22-17.00.moin.txt17:17
keesthanks jdstrand !17:17
mdeslaurit's a DoDS - Denial of Dope Service17:17
mdeslaurjdstrand: thanks!17:17
sbeattiejdstrand: thanks!17:18
jdstrandsure thing :)17:20
=== chuck_ is now known as zul
=== medberry is now known as med_out
=== davidm` is now known as davidm
=== yofel_ is now known as yofel
=== Quintasan_ is now known as Quintasan
=== m_3 is now known as mmm
=== mmm is now known as m_3

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!