=== holstein_ is now known as holstein
=== ScottK2 is now known as ScottK
=== bkerensa is now known as register
=== register is now known as bkerensa
=== MosquitoOo is now known as MaWaLe
=== SWAT__ is now known as SWAT
=== smb` is now known as smb
=== dholbach__ is now known as dholbach
=== MosquitoOo is now known as MaWaLe
* slangasek waves15:00
* stgraber waves15:01
meetingologyMeeting started Wed Aug 24 15:02:28 2011 UTC.  The chair is slangasek. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlanBell/mootbot.15:02
meetingologyUseful Commands: #topic #action #link #idea #voters #vote #chair #action #agreed #help #info #endmeeting.15:02
slangasek[TOPIC] lightning round15:02
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: lightning round
meetingologyTOPIC: lightning round15:02
slangasek$ echo $(shuf -e cjwatson barry doko stgraber jhunt mvo ev bdmurray slangasek)15:02
slangasekbarry mvo slangasek bdmurray jhunt stgraber ev cjwatson doko15:02
slangasekno barry today, so mvo:15:02
mvo(shorter week, worked only half a day monday/tuesday)15:03
mvosoftware-center: lots of work on the gtk3 version, fixes in "whats new" and the sort ordering, network state/offline mode fixes, work on add-license-key infrastructure, lots of review/merges,15:03
mvomisc: replaced broken openwrt router15:03
mvoapt: extensive testing of the new SoC ordering code via the auto-upgrade-tester15:03
mvoaptdaemon: debug/fix #828162 (multiarch), add lp:~mvo/aptdaemon/add-license-key-call, debug/fix crash with 64 bit progress types (LP: #829186), review/merge packagekit backend branch(!)15:03
mvoupdate-manager: do not run software-properties-gtk, upload new version15:03
mvonext week:15:03
mvo VACATION15:03
mvo(eh, do not run software-properties-gtk as root that should read)15:04
slangasekah, done too quickly, I should've rigged the output to put myself last like I usually do15:04
slangasekbdmurray: can you go ahead? :)15:04
bdmurraybug triage of canonical-foundations and canonical-qa team assigned bug reports15:04
bdmurrayreviewing foundations team bugs that missed the alpha-3 milestone15:04
bdmurraywriting a bug pattern and a bug bot function for ubiquity bug 74335915:04
ubottuLaunchpad bug 743359 in ubiquity (Ubuntu Oneiric) "Installer: LockFailedException: Failed to lock /target/var/cache/apt/archives/lock" [Medium,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/74335915:04
bdmurraybug pattern writing for bug 386763 (defoma locked exists)15:04
bdmurraybug pattern writing for bug 828759 regarding ubuntu-meta15:04
bdmurrayupdate to search-bugs from bugpatterns to accept a within X number of days parameter to make cron'ing it easier15:04
ubottuLaunchpad bug 386763 in defoma (Ubuntu) "[Master] font package failed to install/upgrade: post-installation exit status 1 - /var/lib/defoma/locked exists." [Undecided,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/38676315:04
=== doko_ is now known as doko
ubottuLaunchpad bug 828759 in ubuntu-meta (Ubuntu Oneiric) "package ubuntu-desktop 1.240 failed to install/upgrade: ErrorMessage: dependency problems - leaving unconfigured" [Critical,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/82875915:05
bdmurrayemail to defect analysts regarding search-bugs cronjob15:05
bdmurrayemail to the defect analysts team regarding invalid apport-package bug reports15:05
bdmurraypatch-subscriber fix for dealing with bugs with subscribers that are private teams or people15:05
bdmurrayupdated firefox-lp-improvements extension to work with firefox 715:05
bdmurrayimprovements to ubiquity duplicate signatures for syslog files and tracebacks15:05
bdmurraybug triage of ubiquity duplicate signature bug reports15:05
bdmurraycreation of a bug bot function to detect hardware errors for /, /var, or /usr partitions resulting in an apport-package bug report15:05
bdmurrayinvestigated / started writing a transitioned to High and Critical bug report using launchpadlib15:05
bdmurraydefect analysts sprint last week15:05
jhunt_Overcame blocking bug in tests for Upstart job logging feature (yay!)15:05
jhunt_Currently frantically writing remaining tests (of which there are oodles^2).15:05
jhunt_Bank Holiday on Monday 29th.15:06
stgraberjhunt_: is that last character == "done" ? :)15:07
jhunt_stgraber: yeah - its an Ubuntu logo symbol "done" :)15:07
stgraberok :)15:07
stgraberlet's see if my copy/paste works this time around :)15:07
stgraber - LinuxCon last week15:07
stgraber - Working on Edubuntu mostly this week, trying to get everyting in shape by tomorrow15:07
stgraber   - Rewrote ltsp-live entirely, testing it now should be uploaded this afternoon15:08
stgraber   - Patched unity-greeter a bit to work better with flavours15:08
stgraber   - Various theming/UI updates15:08
stgraber   - Work on the installer slideshow15:08
stgraber - Other than that, fought with my SAN for two hours yesterday, it finally works again :)15:08
stgraber - Still working with TPM trying to get it working in a PPA for Oneiric and hopefully in P.15:08
stgraber - TODO list15:08
stgraber   - Fix iTalc FTBFS (apparently can't find QT since multiarch change)15:08
stgraber   - Manual IPv6 testing for cyphermox15:08
stgraber   - Work on automated testing of IPv6 for QA15:08
stgraberwow, looks like it did!15:08
ev- Lots of work on wireless networking and webcam pages on the installer, now15:08
ev  done and uploaded.15:08
ev- Expanded tests for ubiquity.15:08
ev- Helped the web team review their plans for developer.ubuntu.com.15:08
ev- More fixes/breakage to gst-plugins-{good,bad}.15:08
ev- Port the noninteractive frontend to PyGI.15:08
cjwatsonMostly slogging through NBS and build failures this week (libav, evolution, ibus, gnustep, etc. etc. ad nauseam).  Melting laptop with pbuilder.15:08
cjwatsonSome more tweaks to LP API syncpackage; now merged, although there are some more to-do items (partly in Launchpad).15:08
cjwatsonTrying *again* to get my Launchpad dpkg-xz-support branch merged.  Current blocker is new EC2 images ...15:09
cjwatsonVarious discussions about rotational maintenance team.15:09
cjwatsonTook a small hatchet to console-cyrillic to fix bug 597673.15:09
ubottuLaunchpad bug 597673 in console-cyrillic (Ubuntu Oneiric) "console-cyrillic changes settings on consoles it doesn't own, causing crashes with plymouth + X" [Critical,Fix released] https://launchpad.net/bugs/59767315:09
cjwatsonWorking on switching Chinese edition images over to new ubuntu-defaults-image build framework.  Nearly there.15:09
cjwatsonProvisionally arranged accommodation for the release sprint.15:09
cjwatsonPlanning some UEFI testing soon to make sure that's in shape for beta.15:09
dokorotational maintenance team?15:09
cjwatsononly a tentative idea as yet, I'll tell you about it after the meeting :)15:09
slangasekstgraber: ping me if you need any help with the Qt multiarch problem15:10
stgraberslangasek: I probably will. I can build it fine but I'd rather avoid patching its configure file to achieve that ;)15:10
doko- archive test rebuild: amd64 finished, i386 at libx,15:11
doko  ~1100 ftbfs in the bug tracker.15:11
doko- sent gcc-multiarch patch upstream, not yet accepted,15:11
doko  maintainers would like to see a multiarch definition15:11
doko  documentation first.15:11
doko- backported the multiarch patch to 4.4, 4.5, 4.6.15:11
doko  gcc, gcj, gnat uploads15:11
doko- eglibc merge15:11
doko- got the MIR queue down15:11
doko- chased down libreoffice build failure on armel15:11
doko- integrated libffi, eglibc, gcc patches to get15:11
doko  openjdk-6 built on armhf (with help from xranby)15:11
doko  jamvm doesn't yet run on armhf.15:11
doko- ftbfs fixing15:11
doko- started the rebuild test on armel15:11
slangasekwell, sometimes patching configure (... configure.in, I mean) is the right fix; there's a lot of wrong detection code out there15:11
doko- linaro toolchain working group calls15:11
dokomake it 1150 now15:11
slangasekcjwatson: how are EC2 images blocking dpkg-xz-support?  Resource contention?15:12
cjwatsonslangasek: Launchpad EC2 test images, not ours15:13
slangasekdoko: (done)?15:13
cjwatsonslangasek: apparently they only get auto-upgraded when creating a new image, not at the start of a test, so they still have the old python-apt and fail; StevenK is working on getting me new images15:13
slangasekcjwatson: ah15:13
slangasekdoko: thanks :)15:13
slangasek * follow through on flashplugin multiarch support, proposing package changes to auto-upgrade users to the i386 package for natty->oneiric; ran afoul of a remaining apt multiarch bug15:13
slangasek * found some aptdaemon multiarch bugs, which mvo has now fixed15:13
slangasek * fixing some startup-related bugs in nfs-utils15:14
slangasek * qemu-linaro updated packaging, will look for an FFe (fixes FTBFS)15:14
slangasek * fixed some of the FTBFS bugs15:14
slangasek * sponsored ibus update for CJK issues15:14
slangasek * helping a bit with NBS now15:14
slangasekany questions on anything above?15:15
slangasek[TOPIC] Bugs15:15
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Bugs
meetingologyTOPIC: Bugs15:15
* slangasek hands the mic to bdmurray 15:16
bdmurraySo we've had some new mostly installer related bugs coming in15:16
bdmurraylike bug 83094015:16
ubottuLaunchpad bug 830940 in ubiquity (Ubuntu Oneiric) "Where are you: No location selected by default" [Medium,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/83094015:16
bdmurrayand a couple of others which have been assigned to ev15:16
evyeah, on my list15:16
bdmurrayAlso I was looking at bug 831752 yesterday and wanted to make sure I was testing it right15:17
ubottuLaunchpad bug 831752 in grub2 (Ubuntu) "Command-line Install on Minimal CD tries to boot graphically" [Low,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/83175215:17
cjwatsonI looked at a couple of them but they mostly seemed to be to do with the PyGI migration, and I don't have much experience with that yet15:17
cjwatsonbdmurray: that sounds like the right test15:18
bdmurraycjwatson: okay thanks15:18
bdmurrayGenerally speaking with bugs I've been making some good progress with ubiquity bug reports15:18
bdmurrayWhere I've been creating a duplicate signature using information in the syslog15:19
bdmurrayand then doing some manual consolidation.  However, I'd like to talk to ev and or cjwatson about this to make sure my logic is sound and get it into the apport package hook for ubiquity15:19
bdmurrayand also to find out how to work with the GrubInstaller failure failures15:20
bdmurraySo could we talk after the meeting?15:22
bdmurrayokay thanks, that is all I have15:22
slangasekthanks, Brian15:23
slangasek[TOPIC] Beta15:23
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Beta
meetingologyTOPIC: Beta15:23
slangasekso we haven't talked a whole lot about milestoned bugs lately... but the list for beta-1 is kinda long, so I thought I would draw your attention to it15:24
slangasekmany of these are for other teams, but there's definitely some work for us to do on there15:25
slangasek(bdmurray: I guess there's no good way to filter that for bugs on packages we care about until we have structural subscriber exposed?)15:25
bdmurrayslangasek: there is probably a way now ;-)15:25
cjwatsonI'll need to have another look at the grub/LVM bug this week, I guess; it was opaque to me last time I looked15:26
bdmurrayslangasek: using the API though15:26
slangasekbdmurray: ah, ok15:26
slangasekI'll have a look at the sqlite one15:26
slangasekI loves me some demotions15:26
cjwatsonev: do you want me to take bug 420080, since you have a lot of ubiquity bugs?15:27
ubottuLaunchpad bug 420080 in partman-crypto (Ubuntu) "Configure encrypted volumes destroys existing data" [Critical,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/42008015:27
slangasek(things you don't want to hear your manager say, #62)15:27
cjwatson(not that I'm looking forward to it)15:27
evcjwatson: please do15:27
cjwatsonI'm generally churning through build failures as time permits15:27
cjwatsonI'm mostly using https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+milestone/ubuntu-11.10-beta-1 - it doesn't show the package, and has invalid and fixed bugs, but it does show the assignee which I find handy15:28
slangasekev: bug #825786 needs fixed ASAP, it will cause upgrade problems for just about everyone running oneiric; will you get to that today, or shall I take it?15:28
ubottuLaunchpad bug 825786 in gst-plugins-bad0.10 (Ubuntu Oneiric) "package gstreamer0.10-camerabin (not installed) failed to install/upgrade: trying to overwrite '/usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstcamerabin.so', which is also in package gstreamer0.10-plugins-bad 0.10.22-2ubuntu1" [High,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/82578615:28
evslangasek: already uploaded15:28
evoh, maybe not15:29
evthis looks different15:29
slangasekyes, this is because you moved another file between packages, the Breaks/Replaces version needs bumped in -good15:29
slangasekmvo: do I remember correctly that you said DonKult had a fix for bug #802901?15:30
ubottuLaunchpad bug 802901 in apt (Ubuntu Oneiric) ""E: Internal Error, Could not early remove linux-libc-dev" in multiarch chroot" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/80290115:30
evslangasek: oh, I just bumped that with the previous upload this morning15:30
mvo slangasek: let me double check but I think I uploaded a fix for this already15:31
mvoyeah, pointing to debian instead of LP for the bug15:31
mvosorry for that, set to fix-released15:32
slangasekev: ah, ok - thanks, closing15:32
slangasekhmm, I guess the bug reported there actually *was* the earlier issue... ohwell, all fixed now15:33
evsure thing15:33
slangasekso yeah, then there are a whole bunch of build failures on the list if people want to help out with those :)15:34
slangasekany other comments on beta bugs?15:34
cjwatsonmostly just OMG15:35
* slangasek nods15:35
cjwatsonnormally they're mostly desktop, but in this case there are a lot on our list15:35
slangasekseems a lot of that is due to more aggressive targeting of bug reports?15:36
cjwatsonthat may be, especially build failures15:36
slangasekat least we'll keep busy :)15:36
cjwatsonoh, yes, can somebody take bug 575469?  it's assigned to Surbhi15:37
ubottuLaunchpad bug 575469 in friendly-recovery (Ubuntu Oneiric) "recovery mode mounts filesystems read-write rather than read-only" [Medium,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/57546915:37
slangasekstgraber: can you take that?15:38
cjwatsonmay need some thought on how to deal gracefully with recovery menu items that require RW15:38
stgraberslangasek: yeah, I'm not too familiar with friendly-recovery but I'm happy to take it, as long as it's not expected to be fixed by beta1.15:38
slangasekstgraber: targeted to beta-1 currently, but it's medium - don't sweat it if it slips15:39
stgraberslangasek: ok. I'll "try" to have a look next week, worst case I'll definitely have time for it post-beta115:39
slangasek[TOPIC] AOB15:40
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: AOB
meetingologyTOPIC: AOB15:40
slangasekanything else?15:40
mvoI'm on vacation next week and the week after just, just FYI15:41
* slangasek nods15:41
slangasekI'm on vacation myself the week after next15:41
* doko should plan for vacation too ...15:41
slangasekwandering around France and England15:41
evgoing to be in london at all?15:42
mvoslangasek: sounds nice!15:42
slangasekev: only for transit connections :)15:42
evheh, fair enough15:42
slangasekmvo: my first time visiting France (instead of passing through) in 15 years... my French is a little rusty :)15:44
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology is the new Mootbot https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlanBell/mootbot
meetingologyMeeting ended Wed Aug 24 15:44:23 2011 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlanBell/mootbot . (v 0.1.4)15:44
meetingologyMinutes:        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2011/ubuntu-meeting.2011-08-24-15.02.moin.txt15:44
slangasekthanks, guys15:44
mvoslangasek: heh :) a good time to unrust it then15:45
slangasekyep :)15:46
hggdh_OK. I am late for the Quality meeting, sorry17:11
hggdh_so who is present?17:11
nuclearbobMax Brustkern, I'm new17:11
gemao/ (not for very long)17:12
hggdh_pedro_, bdmurray, Ursinha?17:12
hggdh_let's get it on17:12
bdmurrayhggdh_: hello17:12
meetingologyMeeting started Wed Aug 24 17:12:51 2011 UTC.  The chair is hggdh_. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlanBell/mootbot.17:12
meetingologyUseful Commands: #topic #action #link #idea #voters #vote #chair #action #agreed #help #info #endmeeting.17:12
hggdh_OK. I am sorry for the delay, I had the wrong schedule in front of me17:13
hggdh_[TOPIC] Previous Actions17:13
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Previous Actions
meetingologyTOPIC: Previous Actions17:13
hggdh_I am not aware of any previous pending actions. Please correct me if needed17:14
hggdh_[TOPIC] Community Efforts/Testing17:14
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Community Efforts/Testing
meetingologyTOPIC: Community Efforts/Testing17:14
hggdh_The only point I have here is that we are approaching Beta 1 week, and all help will be extremely welcome17:14
hggdh_we will need testers for all official variants of Ubuntu, and some of the not-so-official ;-)17:15
hggdh_please do help. Visit http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com for details on the tests we will have to run17:15
hggdh_any comments?17:16
zeeduneGeorg here, also new to this. So is ISO testing the top prio?17:16
hggdh_zeedune: daily testing on the updated images is always welcome. But milestone testing has a special urgency, given the few days we have to perform all tests17:17
charlie-tcaIf the images do not get tested, the Beta1 does not get released for that flavor17:17
charlie-tcahggdh_: beta1 testing starts Tuesday?17:17
hggdh_charlie-tca: we hope so, yes17:17
hggdh_from Tuesday to part-Thursday17:18
charlie-tcaFor those not aware of it, this cycle there is a new policy in place. Any image that is not tested for each milestone does not get released for that milestone17:18
zeeduneHow do I tell the daily builds apart from the beta1 ones? Or will all daily build after Tuesday be beta1?17:19
hggdh_when we reach the milestone, the image is not changed unless a critical bug is corrected17:19
charlie-tcaWe do plan on images starting Tuesday being beta1, yes. since it is a milestone, they might be the same images for three days, but they can also change every couple of hours17:19
bdmurrayso they are candidates for beta117:20
hggdh_but, apart from that, there is no difference17:20
hggdh_additionally, we will have the Global Jam following the Beta 1 milestone: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam17:20
charlie-tcazeedune: We keep in contact during the milestone testing in #ubunhtu-testing17:20
hggdh_and on the Global Jam we will also have testing activities (but not milestoned)17:21
hggdh_any other comments/views?17:21
zeeduneOk, I'll make sure to stay logged in to the #ubuntu-testing channel17:21
hggdh_[TOPIC] Automated/Systems Testing17:21
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Automated/Systems Testing
meetingologyTOPIC: Automated/Systems Testing17:21
hggdh_so moving on. Ursinha does not seem to be present.17:22
gemathe only thing I have to report is that I have started working on improving the ubiquity testing for better coverage17:22
* hggdh_ has never used ubiquity...17:22
gemaI can tell from the bugs :)17:23
gemanothing else17:23
hggdh_pedro_: ?17:23
pedro_yes? :-)17:23
pedro_nothing much to share from here, still catching up from last week :-P17:23
pedro_so sorry no bug day for this week17:23
hggdh_no problem :-)17:24
hggdh_bdmurray: you, sir17:24
bdmurraySo of particular interest is the following - I've setup a cronjob of search-bugs (finding reported bugs matching a bug pattern) that'll consolidate new duplicates17:25
bdmurrayThis is necessary due to some short comings in apport17:25
bdmurrayI also updated firefox-lp-improvements for the new version of firefox17:25
hggdh_this consolidation, is it automagic?17:26
bdmurrayand then I created a bug bot function to detect hardware errors for /, /var, or /usr partitions resulting in an apport-package bug report17:26
bdmurrayhggdh_: yes, it confirms and adds a comment and marks as a duplicate if the bug matches a bug pattern17:26
bdmurrayand with that bug bot functions I've invalidated some more bug reports17:27
hggdh_making a sizeable dent on the open bugs, I hope...17:27
bdmurraywell 30 is a small percentage but its more than 017:28
bdmurray30 bugs that is17:28
hggdh_better than none :-)17:28
bdmurrayThere might be some more hiding so I'll look harder for that needle17:28
bdmurraythat's all17:28
hggdh_thank you17:28
hggdh_Moving on17:29
hggdh_[TOPIC] Odds & Ends17:29
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Odds & Ends
meetingologyTOPIC: Odds & Ends17:29
hggdh_I will start this one17:29
hggdh_I would like to welcome nuclearbob (Max) to the QA team. He started this last Monday, and we hope he will solve all our issues17:30
nuclearbobyeah, I'm closing the last bugs now, we can all go home17:30
pedro_welcome nuclearbob :-)17:31
bdmurrayI am home ;-)17:31
nuclearbobme too17:31
charlie-tcaWelcome to this fun world of QA, nuclearbob17:31
hggdh_additionally, I would like to remind all that we now have Jenkins available publicly, at https://jenkins.qa.ubuntu.com/17:31
hggdh_the code that run the tests is on Launchpad: https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-server-iso-testing-dev/ubuntu-server-iso-testing/trunk17:32
hggdh_everybody is welcome to add new tests/correct as needed. Just propose a merge against the branch above17:32
hggdh_so, with my announcements done, anyone wishes to add anything else17:33
hggdh_[TOPIC] Next Chair17:34
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Next Chair
meetingologyTOPIC: Next Chair17:34
hggdh_on the absence of self-proposals, I will 'shuf -e charlie-tca patrickmw pedro_ bdmurray jibel Ursinha nuclearbob | head 1'17:34
hggdh_oh, add gema to the list above17:35
charlie-tcayay, pedro_17:35
pedro_it was time :-)17:35
hggdh_[ACTION] pedro_ to chair next meeting17:35
meetingologyACTION: pedro_ to chair next meeting17:35
hggdh_you know, I do like this shuf thingie17:36
hggdh_mostly when I do it, my nick is not there17:36
hggdh_all right.17:36
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology is the new Mootbot https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlanBell/mootbot
meetingologyMeeting ended Wed Aug 24 17:36:27 2011 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlanBell/mootbot . (v 0.1.4)17:36
meetingologyMinutes:        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2011/ubuntu-meeting.2011-08-24-17.12.moin.txt17:36
pedro_thanks for chairing hggdh_17:36
charlie-tcaThank you, hggdh_17:36
hggdh_folks, thank you all very much17:36
charlie-tcathought I was gonna miss this, but it worked out17:36
hggdh_yeah, I was wondering about you17:37
hggdh_and worried17:37
charlie-tcastill going17:38
charlie-tcaI even managed to learn how to use that shuf thing now :)17:47
Ursinhahmm, I could swear I was here18:02
hggdh_Ursinha: now you certainly is (or was) ;-)18:08
hggdh_urgh! you certainly are (or were)18:09
Ursinhahggdh_: yeah .. :)18:09
* hggdh_ goes bang his head on a wall for a bit18:09
=== med_out is now known as medberry
=== medberry is now known as med_out
=== yofel_ is now known as yofel

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!