charlie-tcaGridCube: possible addition to the faq top 10:16:32
charlie-tcaIf the cursor doesn't follow the theme set for 11.04 and above, try 16:32
charlie-tcachmod +x ~/.Xdefaults16:32
charlie-tca.Xdefaults must be executable for Xfce 4.8 16:33
charlie-tcaThat is a change from Xfce 4.6, too16:33
GridCubei can say i ever heard of that :/16:34
charlie-tcaYou can change the cursor in Settings -> Mouse, but it doesn't always work.16:35
charlie-tcaMaking .Xdefaults executable helps fix that16:35
GridCubecharlie-tca, i also have this "Can i add costum themes to xubuntu?"16:37
GridCubei know i can16:37
GridCubebut how do i phrase it?16:37
pleia2GridCube: that's a good one16:38
GridCubeYes you can intall themes for ???? directly into ~/.something16:38
charlie-tca"How can I add custom themes or new themes to Xubuntu?"16:38
charlie-tcainstall themes directly to ~/.themes or add them to /usr/share/themes16:39
GridCubewhat kind of themes?16:39
GridCubewhere from?16:39
charlie-tcaThemes added to ~/.themes require you to logout/login 16:39
charlie-tcaany gtk theme should work16:40
ubottuFind your themes at: http://www.gnome-look.org - http://art.gnome.org - http://www.kde-look.org - http://kubuntu-art.org - http://themes.freshmeat.net/browse/58/ - http://www.guistyles.com - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/ - Also see !changethemes and https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuEyeCandy16:40
charlie-tcaso, we need to update the factoid again16:40
charlie-tca!no, !themes is #xubuntu Find your themes at http://www.gnome-look.org - http://art.gnome.org - http://xfce-look.org- Also see !changethemes16:43
GridCubecan i add the mouse pointer thing to this question? or should i add a new one for it?16:43
charlie-tcanew one, since most people do not think of themes and mouse pointers together16:44
GridCubedo i link to this on the apt-get manual link? http://linux.about.com/od/ubusrv_doc/a/ubusg11t01.htm16:50
GridCubeor should i find a better link?16:51
GridCubehttps://help.ubuntu.com/10.04/serverguide/C/apt-get.html 16:51
GridCubethis one is shorter but from ubuntu's16:51
charlie-tcaAs much as possible, we link to Ubuntu16:52
charlie-tcaso, the help.ubuntu.com link should be linked to16:52
GridCubeok this one then16:53
GridCubei've made a short url for the google doc http://alturl.com/qq8o417:10
ubottuTo change your theme in Xubuntu, go to Settings Manager » Appearance (GTK+ theme) or Settings Manager » Window Manager (xfwm4 theme) to change the theme - find more themes at http://xfce-look.org/17:10
knomecharlie-tca, ^17:10
charlie-tcaThank you17:10
GridCubei just need one more question for the faq17:12
knome"Where can I learn more?"17:13
knome#xubuntu @ Freenode, xubuntu.org17:13
knomexubuntu-users and -devel mailing lists17:13
knomeplanet ubuntu for general ubuntu stuff17:14
charlie-tcaGreat question!17:14
knomeas well as the help.ubuntu.com documentation17:14
knomeor/and "How can I contribute to Xubuntu?" too17:14
knome-> link to the contribute page17:14
knomethat can be integrated to the other question as well17:14
GridCubei was thinking on that line too17:15
GridCubebut mine was, "how can i help to make xubuntu"17:15
knomei suppose contribute is better, since that also covers stuff like helping out with support and stuff17:16
charlie-tcaDon't have to be a coder/developer to contribute, but that is a requirement to "make" Xubuntu17:16
GridCubesomething like, "My question is not covered here, how can i get more help?"17:17
charlie-tcadamn that english language17:17
GridCubemmm 17:17
charlie-tcaGridCube: that would be good17:17
GridCube:p i need to find the links now17:20
GridCubebut its food time17:20
Olbihello all :D17:44
Olbiweekend is over soon :(17:45
OlbiI have some ideas for next release of Xubuntu - 12.04 :)17:45
knomeOlbi, you can go ahead17:48
OlbiI thought that all are doing something else :P17:48
knomethey can be, but most of us read the backlog anyway17:49
OlbiFirstly - change grub and boot screen, like it is on PCLinuxoS Phoenix Edition :)17:49
Olbiif some1 saw it, that know what I mean :D17:49
knomehmm, do you mean theme grub2, or install something else instead?17:50
knomethere are (some) improvements to the boot artwork for oneiric already, and more are coming for o+117:50
Olbihmm :) smells good :D17:51
madnickOlbi: http://www.madnick.se/~madnick/xubuntu/draft-fsck2.ogg17:51
OlbiXubuntu 11.04 doesnt have any artwork for grub2 and boot screen default :(17:51
knomemmh, i need to take out some garbage, which do not smell so good17:51
Olbinice look, but I think we should get logo to the background and more bigger17:52
Olbiand booting line take to bootom17:53
Olbiwith text which appear above it17:53
* Unit193 hopes he didn't miss all that much19:48
charlie-tcaWe have a meeting in a couple of hours today20:01
Unit193Again, can't make it. Sorry about it, but I can only really make the Monday ones20:07
charlie-tcaNo problem. 20:10
charlie-tcaTesting beta1 starts Tuesday20:10
Unit193I'll be working on my issue real soon so I should be good20:11
charlie-tcazsync your images so you are ready20:17
Unit193I can't do that as that's part of the thing broken :/20:19
Unit193Alright, reboot has fixed it after all... Dunno how that was mixed up :/21:04
charlie-tcamr_pouit: I can not get the menus to go away at all21:34
charlie-tcabug 80592221:35
ubottuLaunchpad bug 805922 in garcon (Ubuntu Natty) "Xfce-menu button shows 'No applications found' instead of menus" [High,Fix committed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/80592221:35
charlie-tcacan't really verify the fix, since I can not reproduce the bug in the first place21:35
charlie-tcaI have tried 4 times to reproduce this issue. I can not seem to do so.21:42
mr_pouitI'll set up a natty vm tomorrow and try too21:49
charlie-tcafrustrating 21:49
charlie-tcaI don't know how to make the menu go away21:49
* micahg has xubuntu natty on armel w/out issue21:49
charlie-tcaso, even editing menu properties and checking "Use custom menu file: " with Menu file: "NONE" gives me a menu21:55
charlie-tcaWell, anyone here for a meeting?22:00
charlie-tcaOkay, I will have one then22:01
meetingologyMeeting started Sun Aug 28 22:01:54 2011 UTC.  The chair is charlie-tca. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlanBell/mootbot.22:01
meetingologyUseful Commands: #topic #action #link #idea #voters #vote #chair #action #agreed #help #info #endmeeting.22:01
charlie-tca[TOPIC] Agenda for today's meeting:22:02
meetingologyTOPIC: Agenda for today's meeting:22:02
charlie-tca* Old business22:02
charlie-tca* Team updates22:02
charlie-tca  * Packaging & Development22:02
charlie-tca  * Bug Triage & Testing22:02
charlie-tca  * Website & Marketing22:02
charlie-tca  * Artwork22:02
charlie-tca  * Documentation22:02
charlie-tca* Announcements22:02
charlie-tca* Governance structure22:02
charlie-tca* Any Other Business22:02
charlie-tcaReminder:   please use ".." on separate line when you've finished typing.   If someone wants to comment during the updates, please "o/", so we know to wait.22:02
charlie-tcaWell, I got to remember not to paste things that way.22:02
charlie-tcaThe agenda is at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings22:03
charlie-tca[TOPIC] === Old Business ===22:03
meetingologyTOPIC: === Old Business ===22:03
charlie-tca * livecd menu logo - knome22:03
charlie-tcaknome: you around?22:03
GridCube:/ he is not apparently22:04
charlie-tcaand I haven't seen the new logo on the menu yet22:04
charlie-tca[TOPIC] === Team updates ===22:04
meetingologyTOPIC: === Team updates ===22:04
charlie-tca[TOPIC] ==== Packaging & Development ====22:04
meetingologyTOPIC: ==== Packaging & Development ====22:04
charlie-tcamr_pouit: you around?22:04
charlie-tcago ahead, sir22:05
mr_pouitthere are very few updates this week, so I'll write them, and you can ask your question right after :P22:06
GridCubeyes no problem22:06
mr_pouitmicahg fixed the alternate cd to fit in 700M again; latest greybird uploaded, and plymouth 16bit theme added.22:06
charlie-tcaWhee! short and simple. But got a lot done again22:07
GridCubewe have 3 different terminal emulators, can something be done to reduce this to at least two? xcfe4-terminal and xterm?22:07
charlie-tcaWe should have good plymouth themes for everyone now, right?22:07
GridCube(and hide xterm from the menus)22:07
mr_pouit(micahg: feel free to add if I forgot something ;-)22:08
charlie-tcamr_pouit: you were going to remove a couple of terms from Accessories, or did we forget to tell you?22:08
mr_pouitGridCube:  yeah we can hide xterm/uxterm from the default menu22:08
charlie-tcamadnick: go ahead?22:08
madnickIs the bug in plymouth fixed?22:08
charlie-tcaIt isn't fixed on the latest image22:08
charlie-tcabut updates seem to be held up waiting for the new ubiquity to get there, too.22:09
GridCubemr_pouit, that would be useful to reduce redundancy and confusion (..)22:09
mr_pouitmadnick: the typos? Not yet (as it doesn't seem to break anything, it can wait for after the beta, right?)22:09
madnickmr_pouit: I suppose :)22:09
charlie-tcamicahg: your question/comment?22:09
micahgwe have 4 FTBFS sources from the archive rebuild including xubuntu-docs22:10
micahgbut unless we have new docs for oneiric, we can fix after beta22:10
mr_pouitGridCube: please file a bug against xubuntu-default-settings for anything related to the menu (it'll be done after the beta, and without a bug report as reminder it'll be forgotten)22:10
charlie-tcaI will have to track the docs guys down and see if we are getting the new stuff in22:10
micahgalso, I added back japanese to the alternate CD, there's more room, so I could add back another language as wel22:11
GridCube(will do)22:11
mr_pouitmmh, the person who took care of the docs in natty isn't very active lately22:11
charlie-tcayeah, we seem to have that problem with docs22:11
charlie-tcaWe really need someone to step up and work on them.22:11
mr_pouitI'm afraid that we'll only replace 11.04 by 11.10 in the docs for this cycle :<22:12
charlie-tcamicahg: between you and mr_pouit, you will decide what to do with the cd's.22:12
charlie-tcaWell, sometimes that is all we can do.22:13
charlie-tcaAny other comments / questions for packaging and development?22:13
charlie-tca[TOPIC] ==== Bug Triage & Testing ====22:14
meetingologyTOPIC: ==== Bug Triage & Testing ====22:14
charlie-tcaWe done really good testing daily images this week. Many thanks to those doing those tests.22:14
charlie-tca * Please sync your images. We begin Beta1 testing on Tuesday.22:14
GridCubeo/ 22:14
charlie-tcago ahead, GridCube 22:14
GridCubethe bluetooth thing is being worked i gather?22:15
charlie-tcaI thought that got fixed already22:15
GridCubeoh, havent tested since last time, sorry22:15
mr_pouitwhich issue is it again?22:16
charlie-tcaNot sure which bug number that is, our list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Bugs/OneiricOcelot is growing again22:17
charlie-tcaGridCube: explain it again, please.22:17
charlie-tcablue tooth causing gnome-control-center to crash?22:17
GridCubewhen you choose bluetooht on the menu it calls gnome-something bluetooth22:17
GridCubeyes that22:18
mr_pouitah, indeed, "gnome-control-center bluetooth"22:18
mr_pouitwell, we can: 1/ put the correct dep to gnome-control-center (but it'll bring it on our iso, and possibly for gnome apps, ~unknown side effects)22:19
mr_pouit2/ drop gnome-bluetooth from the default install22:19
mr_pouit3/ try to find a replacement for it22:19
charlie-tcaDoes dropping gnome-bluetooth mean bluetooth won't work at all?22:19
* charlie-tca likes 3/ best22:20
GridCubebug 86631122:20
ubottuError: Launchpad bug 866311 could not be found22:20
mr_pouitBug #831488 22:21
ubottuLaunchpad bug 831488 in gnome-bluetooth (Ubuntu Oneiric) "gnome-bluetooth should Recommends gnome-control-center" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/83148822:21
mr_pouiterr, which one is it? :p22:21
GridCubebug 83631122:21
ubottuLaunchpad bug 836311 in xubuntu-default-settings (Ubuntu) "xubuntu menus have too many terminal emulators" [Undecided,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/83631122:21
charlie-tcaOh, good22:21
mr_pouitGridCube: thanks22:21
GridCubeno problem22:21
charlie-tcaIs that the right bluetooth bug, GridCube ?22:21
mr_pouitis bug #831488 the one you were thinking about?22:21
GridCubethats the one i reported yes22:22
GridCubesee my name there :P22:22
charlie-tcaYup, that's the one22:22
mr_pouitseb128 wrote: "The issue is that the bluetooth interface is a control-center panel in GNOME3 so it should depends on it"22:22
charlie-tcaGridCube: it ain't fixed22:22
mr_pouitso yeah, if we go 1/, it'll bring gnome-control-center by default22:23
charlie-tcaand they won't fix it by allowing it to not be a depends22:23
GridCubeisnt there another bluetooht manager?22:23
charlie-tcamr_pouit: it still should not give an error when you don't have bluetooth, should it?22:24
mr_pouitthere's "blueman", but I don't know its state in oneiric22:24
mr_pouitcharlie-tca: no, it won't give any error, since gnome-contrl-center is missing, so the current menu entry is useless22:24
micahgwell, it's yet another thing to port to dh_python2, but that's acceptable...22:25
charlie-tcabut that is what the bug is for. It did crash with no bluetooth22:25
charlie-tcablueman, micahg ?22:25
charlie-tcaLet's file it then22:25
GridCube!info blueman22:25
ubottublueman (source: blueman): A Graphical bluetooth manager. In component universe, is optional. Version 1.21-4.1build1 (natty), package size 423 kB, installed size 2680 kB22:25
charlie-tca!info blueman oneiric22:25
ubottublueman (source: blueman): A Graphical bluetooth manager. In component universe, is optional. Version 1.21-4.1build1 (oneiric), package size 423 kB, installed size 2680 kB22:26
GridCubethere is another one22:26
mr_pouitcharlie-tca: (no no, the bug is about a missing dep: gnome-control-center isn't installed and can't be found)22:26
GridCube!info bluez oneiric22:26
micahgthere's a new branch in experimental, but I wouldn't want to tinker with this for beta 122:26
ubottubluez (source: bluez): Bluetooth tools and daemons. In component main, is optional. Version 4.96-0ubuntu3 (oneiric), package size 566 kB, installed size 1716 kB (Only available for amd64 armel i386 ia64 mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc alpha armhf avr32 hppa m68k powerpcspe sh4 sparc64 ppc64 all)22:26
charlie-tcaWell, beat me with a wet trout. 22:26
charlie-tcamr_pouit, micahg : if blueman will let us use bluetooth with out the gnome stuff, let's go that way22:27
mr_pouitGridCube: bluez doesn't provide any graphical interface I think22:27
charlie-tcaWe can fix it after beta1, right?22:27
charlie-tcaI can release note it for this beta122:27
GridCubei support the idea of blueman, so no gnome-control-center is needed22:28
charlie-tcaLet's not forget to do this. Do we need bugs filed for it?22:29
micahgah, it's about to go to unstable22:29
micahgcharlie-tca: yes, we'll need an FFe22:29
GridCubei guess the original one still stand22:30
charlie-tcafor the dh_python thing?22:30
micahgwell, I'll file that later, no, I meant for the switch to bluean22:30
charlie-tcaOkay, I will file one then22:30
mr_pouitI'd say: one against xubuntu-meta (for the seeds' change, so FFe), and one against xubuntu-default-settings (might be necessary to ship custom settings for xubuntu)22:30
charlie-tcaWant me to file two of them, then?22:31
charlie-tcaor file one for blueman, and ask about the other one/22:31
mr_pouitwe'll need one against xubuntu-meta to get the FFe (the second one for the default settings can come later)22:32
charlie-tcaOkay. 22:32
micahgthe downside is no indicator integration, but I guess it's useless anyways if other parts are broke22:32
mr_pouit(but anyway, as you've said, let's not target that for the beta)22:32
charlie-tca[ACTION] charlie-tca to get FFe filed for xubuntu-meta to add blueman to seeds22:33
meetingologyACTION: charlie-tca to get FFe filed for xubuntu-meta to add blueman to seeds22:33
charlie-tcaright, I would think getting bluetooth usable is important22:33
micahgI'll work on the FFe for the new version of blueman22:33
micahgunless mr_pouit would like to handle it22:33
charlie-tca[ACTION] micahg or mr_pouit to do FFe for blueman22:34
meetingologyACTION: micahg or mr_pouit to do FFe for blueman22:34
micahgand no rdepends, so we can own it :)22:34
micahgor pwn it :)22:34
charlie-tcasounds right to me22:34
charlie-tcaAnything else ?22:34
charlie-tcamoving on, 22:35
charlie-tca[TOPIC] ==== Website & Marketing ====22:35
meetingologyTOPIC: ==== Website & Marketing ====22:35
* micahg guesses gilir might follow us on this one too :)22:35
charlie-tcapleia2: here?22:35
mr_pouitmicahg: if there's some dh-python in it, I'm happy to let you do it ;-)22:35
micahgmr_pouit: heh, I haven't done an actual conversion yet, currently it's still using python-central22:35
charlie-tcaI would think gilir will, since they don't want gnome everything either22:35
pleia2charlie-tca: ticket was submitted to canonical for review of the theme and plugin, but no word back yet22:35
charlie-tcaYeah, got to give them a while, I guess22:36
charlie-tcaAnybody want to take on Marketing yet?22:36
pleia2once that's done we'll have a staging site which the team can review before we launch22:36
charlie-tcaI suppose I have to revive that again22:36
GridCubeo/ 22:36
charlie-tcaGridCube: you want to take Marketing?22:36
GridCubethe top 10 will go to the new website?22:36
GridCubeXD no22:36
pleia2GridCube: that's the plan :)22:37
GridCubeI was following the rules22:37
charlie-tcayes, the top 10 will go to the new website22:37
* charlie-tca got my hopes up22:37
GridCubeI don't know what the marketing is22:37
GridCubebut i can try22:37
* GridCube has only taken administration clasess, not the marketing ones :(22:38
charlie-tcaIt's pretty big. getting out some blogs, news articles, keep Xubuntu in the news as much as possible, twitter or facebook if you have it, etc22:38
charlie-tcagenerally, let people know we are alive and still going :)22:38
madnickI can wear an Xubuntu shirt ;)22:39
GridCubeI do work whit free internet access and a lot of free time, but i don't really know, If you want i will try22:39
GridCube(also i do promote xubuntu all the time)22:39
charlie-tcaGreat! I will get with you and see what we can do, then22:39
GridCubeno problem22:39
charlie-tcaAnything else for website or marketing?22:40
charlie-tcago ahead, madnick 22:40
madnickThere should be an "xubuntu store"22:40
madnickLike the Ubuntu store22:40
charlie-tcaYeah, that may be "way way" down the road22:40
madnickoh okay22:40
charlie-tcaIt would be nice just to get Xubuntu cd's in the store, though22:41
charlie-tca[TOPIC] ==== Artwork ====22:42
meetingologyTOPIC: ==== Artwork ====22:42
charlie-tcaochosi: you here today?22:42
charlie-tcamadnick: you got any updates here?22:43
GridCubeo/ (little off-topic)22:43
charlie-tcago ahead22:43
madnickill wait :) 22:44
GridCubeI've read in the logs that ubuntu-studio asked madnick help on making their own greeter, I know this isn't exactly xubuntu bussiness but i would like to know how that was going :P22:44
charlie-tcamadnick: ?22:45
madnickWell, on that, I have not had much time this week to work on the greeter, but I will start tomorrow to really get back on that22:45
astraljavaWe just briefly discussed about the way the greeter was made, that's all.22:45
madnickOn the ubuntu-studio thing22:45
GridCubeoh okay just wanted to know (..)22:46
charlie-tcaThanks for the update. Any help you can give studio will be greatly appreciated, too.22:46
* charlie-tca knows we are asking a lot, with the greeter thing.22:47
astraljavaYes, very much so. (..)22:47
charlie-tca[TOPIC] === Announcements ===22:48
meetingologyTOPIC: === Announcements ===22:48
charlie-tca * The next meeting will be on Monday, 2011-09-05 at 19:00 UTC22:48
charlie-tca * Important dates coming up:22:48
charlie-tca  * We are now in UI Freeze and Beta1 Freeze22:48
charlie-tca  * 11.10 Beta1: September 122:48
charlie-tca  * 11.10 Release Date: October 13, 201122:48
charlie-tca * We need to update the Team Reports this week.22:48
charlie-tcaoh, I forgot again22:48
charlie-tcaTeam Reports. We need to try and stay on top of them22:48
charlie-tca[TOPIC] === Any Other Business ===22:49
meetingologyTOPIC: === Any Other Business ===22:49
pleia2Sorry if I missed it (working during this meeting, silly hurricane), do we have Beta announcement notes for the site?22:49
charlie-tcaBeta1 this next week. Let's try and get a good news writeup. It is going to happen, for sure.22:49
pleia2thanks charlie-tca22:50
charlie-tcanot yet22:50
charlie-tcaGridCube: your turn22:50
pleia2just give me a nudge this week when we've got them22:50
GridCubeI have the top 10 done pretty much 22:50
charlie-tcaSure will22:50
charlie-tcaWhen it is ready, just give pleia2 the URL22:50
GridCubei've made a shorturl http://pix.avaxnews.com/avaxnews/2e/31/0000312e.jpeg22:51
GridCubeno not that one22:51
charlie-tcaor give it now, and maybe she will be kind enough to look it over and see if we need to change anything22:51
pleia2I am on the top 10 google doc22:51
pleia2GridCube: cactus! :)22:51
GridCubeXD yes huge cactus22:51
charlie-tcaany thing to be discussed?22:52
charlie-tcapleia2: can you take a look when you get a chance?22:52
GridCubenumber 10 question needs a lot of work tho22:52
pleia2charlie-tca: will do22:52
charlie-tcaThank you. 22:53
charlie-tcaLet's go back to work then.22:53
meetingologyMeeting ended Sun Aug 28 22:53:17 2011 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlanBell/mootbot . (v 0.1.4)22:53
meetingologyMinutes:        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/xubuntu-devel/2011/xubuntu-devel.2011-08-28-22.01.moin.txt22:53
GridCubegood evening to all 22:53
GridCubeand thank you for making xubuntu22:53
charlie-tcamr_pouit: I have tried every way I know to reproduce the missing menus, and just don't seem to be able to22:53
charlie-tcaThank all of you for participating in this meeting.22:53
astraljavaWhat is this? A smiley contest?22:55
GridCube:3 22:55
mr_pouitcharlie-tca: thanks, sorry for your time asted, I'll try tomorrow and see what I come up with22:55
charlie-tcaNo problem. I just really wanted to get that tested22:55
OlbiI've heard that networkmanager is crap, is i true? some ppl change for another programs, like wicd or conman :]22:56
charlie-tcano, not true22:56
charlie-tcaSome people don't like it, and it didn't work so good in some previous releases.22:56
charlie-tcaIt works very good now, though22:57
Olbisome ppl said, that on KDE were problems :]22:57
mr_pouit(almost 1am here, so good night)22:57
Olbiok, go sleep too :]22:57
Olbihave a nice night :D22:57
charlie-tcaThank you, mr_pouit. Good night22:58
micahgnight mr_pouit 22:58
charlie-tcaOlbi: KDE uses a modified version of network manager, called knetwork-manager22:59
charlie-tcaThat might be having problems. We use the same version as Ubuntu, and it really is pretty good now.22:59
GridCubei have never had problems whit it23:00
GridCubebut then again i just plug and internet23:00
charlie-tcaWe had a lot of issues back in 2008 and 2009 with it, but it has been re-written and works quite good now.23:00
GridCubebug 83148823:02
ubottuLaunchpad bug 831488 in gnome-bluetooth (Ubuntu Oneiric) "Xubuntu should not call gnome-control-center" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/83148823:02
GridCubeive changed its name23:02
charlie-tcaGood thing you brought it up. I really thought it was done23:03
GridCubemy job is to bugger off people about tiny things XD23:04
charlie-tcaThat could be a big thing, for those who need bluetooth to work23:04
GridCubeyes, i though exactly the same thing23:05
* astraljava 's job is to listen to people who step into his office while whining "Oohhhh noooo.... it's not working..."23:05
charlie-tcaI don't have anything bluetooth here.23:05
micahgFFe for new version of blueman filed bug #83632423:05
ubottuLaunchpad bug 836324 in blueman (Ubuntu) "FFe: Sync blueman 1.22~bzr707-1 (universe) from Debian experimental (main)" [Wishlist,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/83632423:05
charlie-tcaI used to do that stuff23:05
charlie-tcaThanks, micahg 23:06
astraljavaBut then I have to fix it also.23:06
GridCubewhat does FFe stands for?23:09
astraljavaFeature Freeze exception23:09

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!