=== m_conley_away is now known as m_conley
=== m_conley is now known as m_conley_away
achianghello, is there a nautilus plugin that lets you just directly copy files into U1?06:05
=== yofel_ is now known as yofel
=== eu is now known as Guest33114
JamesTaitMorning all!09:13
czajkowskiello ello09:27
mandelmorning all!09:28
mandelczajkowski, morning, first day, right?09:28
mandelczajkowski, then is mainly setting email clients, mumble, reading wiki + other boring stuff :P09:30
czajkowskigot the irc bit sorted working on the rest09:30
mandelgatox, morning!11:26
=== eu is now known as Guest20930
facundobatistagatox, mandel, can I get a windows test of https://code.launchpad.net/~verterok/ubuntuone-client/use-available-reactor/+merge/92495 , please? (thanks)12:05
facundobatista(buen día)12:05
mandelfacundobatista, certainly, on it12:05
gatoxfacundobatista, yes, on it12:05
gatoxmandel, are you reviewing facundo's branch?? only need one review more..... to know if i do it or don't12:20
mandelgatox, I'm running the tests as he asked, I've not looked at the code yet12:20
gatoxmandel, ah ok12:20
gatoxnessita, hi12:20
mandelfacundobatista, I suppose you just need us to run the tests, right?12:20
mandelnessita, buenos dias!12:21
nessitagatox, ralsina: buenas! saw my email from Sat?12:21
mandelnessita, can you look at this whenever you have time: https://code.launchpad.net/~mandel/ubuntu-sso-client/support-user-name-url/+merge/9246712:21
gatoxnessita, yes yes! i take a qiuck look about the bugs on sat..... i'm working on that now12:21
nessitamandel: did you answer my comment there? I tried re-review on Sat and couldn't12:21
ralsinanessita: good morning! saw it, yes12:22
nessitaralsina: I'll work half day today and will replace that with taking half day tomorrow, if that's ok....12:22
ralsinanessita: noproblem for me12:22
nessitaralsina: or perhaps less than half day since I worked on Sat (but surely until the criticals are fixed)12:23
ralsinanessita: lo dejo a tu critero :-)12:23
gatoxralsina, hi, do you have any time to review this? https://code.launchpad.net/~diegosarmentero/ubuntu-sso-client/qt-signals/+merge/9258012:24
ralsinanessita: later file swaps as needed and we'll put it in order12:24
ralsinagatox: sure!12:24
gatoxralsina, thanks°!12:24
nessitaralsina: so I file a half day swap from today to tomorrow?12:24
ralsinanessita: if you already have tomorrow as vacation, yes. Or we just keep it in our heads :-)12:25
nessitaralsina: no, in the papers I have today as holiday. WIll add a half day swap?12:25
nessitasorry, that last was !12:25
ralsinanessita: I was thinking more about saturday. If you worked, then you have to swap it (or, again, we just do it "de palabra")12:25
mandelnessita, alecu and I answered on irc, but I can answer it in the mp, fancy that?12:26
nessitamandel: I did not read the answer in IRC, so yes please anwser the MP12:26
mandelnessita, sure12:26
facundobatistamandel, yes, just the tests... the code works really well, I just wanted to be sure that it doesn't break windows development12:28
facundobatistamandel, feel free to approve the branch if all is ok12:28
mandelfacundobatista, ok12:28
mandelfacundobatista, all tests pass great on my windows 7 devel machine!12:28
facundobatistamandel, awesome, thanks12:29
mandelfacundobatista, for the future, we don't use the make file on windows, so changes in that will not usually brake anything unless the code generation changes, which is not very common12:30
facundobatistamandel, great!12:31
mandelralsina, so, what do we do with the dialog, we nearly landed everything but we have to carefully think about how the password is stored in the keyring12:33
mandelralsina, also, merges where blocked because there was a needs info in the very first branch :(12:33
ralsinamandel: since the keyringuses urlencode, it has to be bytes. You can use str(whatever, utf8) I suppose12:33
ralsinamandel: I meant unicode(whatever).encode(utf8)12:33
ralsinamandel: whose needsinfo?12:33
mandelralsina, ah, I was going to say.. :P12:34
mandelralsina, https://code.launchpad.net/~mandel/ubuntu-sso-client/support-user-name-url/+merge/9246712:34
ralsinaIT'S EARLY FOR UNICODE ;-)12:34
mandelralsina, not a big deal, but since the branches depend on each other the cascade merge was blocked12:34
ralsinamandel: ok, you answered nessita, ask for the needsinfo to be lifted :-)12:34
mandelralsina, done already :)12:35
ralsinamandel: we  may have to put guards on the keyring so that only utf8 gets in...12:35
mandelralsina, my concern is that we are late..12:35
ralsinamandel: then let's merge the suckers today12:35
mandelralsina, do we have to ask for an exception?12:35
ralsinamandel: so just do the easy part, and file a bug12:35
ralsinamandel: we are not late, the release is tomorrow. We are just  very very close to late12:36
mandelralsina, ha, I though it was on friday..12:37
ralsinamandel: well, we hoped to have it all inonfriday so we were not rushing12:37
ralsinamandel: but you know how these things go12:38
mandelralsina, ah.. I was rushing thinking I was late.. so it worked hehe12:38
mandelralsina, yeah.. unexpected problems like the one from qtnetwork :(12:38
ralsinamandel: right12:38
nessitamandel: ping12:43
mandelnessita, pong12:43
nessitamandel: you answered "Yes, there is." to the first question I asked... so I think we need to avoid the possibility of mixing an username from one config, with the password of the other12:43
nessitamandel: I don't see the point of landing a code that may mix credentials... no?12:44
mandelnessita, sorry I uderstood to have both..12:44
mandelnessita, mea culpa, I meant to answer, there is the case where we have both, but if we have gsettings, gesettings will have both username and password12:44
nessitamandel: can you please re-read the question and re-answer? :-) (otherwise is confusing in my head)12:45
mandelnessita, sorry, read to fast..12:45
nessita(in the MP)12:45
* mandel is stupid 12:45
nessitagatox: did you have a chance to review my Critical branch? (so I can land it and nightlies build with the fix)12:46
gatoxnessita, yes, +1 already12:46
nessitagatox: nice! thanks12:46
nessitaralsina: I added the half swap day in the admin. Also, any chance you do the review of my critical branch? (so I can land it and nightlies build with the fix)12:47
nessitagatox: any question from the things you need to fix?12:47
ralsinanessita: will do it right after gatox's12:47
nessitagatox: want me to point you to the gtk code that does the code returning and the ping adding?12:47
gatoxnessita, not right now12:47
gatoxnessita, it seems pretty clear12:48
mandelnessita, sorted, I answered inline my previous answer.. sorry for the confusion12:48
ralsinanessita, gatox: +1 each13:01
gatoxralsina, great!13:01
ralsinanessita: remember your branch that bounced on tarmac because of an error? Just happened to gatox's branch: "g_dbus_connection_real_closed: Remote peer vanished with error: Underlying GIOStream returned 0 bytes on an async read (g-io-error-quark, 0)"13:06
nessitaralsina: yeah, we have no idea what that is. Re approve....13:07
nessitawill land eventually13:07
ralsinanessita: done13:07
alecuhello all!13:08
ralsinahello alecu!13:08
* ralsina has learned that alecu is an evil person. At least playing cards.13:09
alecuI soooo am13:09
ralsinawe need to play again soon :-)13:10
ralsinaArgh, what's "No proposals found for merge of lp:~diegosarmentero/ubuntu-sso-client/qt-refactor into lp:ubuntu-sso-client." supposed to mean? Re-re-approving :-/13:15
nessitaralsina: that's nerged already13:20
ralsinanessita: NOW it is :-)13:21
nessitaralsina: you mean qt-signals?13:21
nessita(qt-refactor landed on Fri I think)13:21
ralsinanessita: yes, qt-signals. I have no idea why I got that mail about qt-refactor (except that it's requisite for qt-signals)13:22
ralsinabut that mail made qt-signal bounce again (it wasback to needs-review)13:22
ralsinaanyway, it's all merged now13:23
mandelralsina, ha, I got the same: No proposals found for merge of lp:~mandel/ubuntu-sso-client/support-user-name-url into lp:ubuntu-sso-client.13:30
mandelralsina, yet is merged..13:31
ralsinaoh well13:31
ralsinamandel: if you see the email, it's about the merge of creds-dialog. It's trying to  merge the requisite branch even though it's already merged13:33
ralsinamandel: or something broken like that13:34
mandelralsina, yeah, I tried to re-approave, lets see what happens..13:34
nessitaralsina: may I help?13:34
ralsinaand qt-signals bounced again13:34
ralsinanessita: tarmac seems to be confused13:34
ralsinamandel: if that branch is merged, maybe edit the MP to remove the prerequisite?13:35
nessitaralsina: between what and what?13:35
ralsinanessita: it's trying to do something with branches that are already merged13:35
ralsinanessita: check the latest email about creds-dialog for instance13:35
nessitaralsina: looking13:36
nessitaralsina: if you approved (and thus tarmac tried to land) a branch that has an approved pre-requisite that will land in the same, that will not work13:37
nessitaralsina: you need to land pre-requisites in one tarmac run, and in the next one, the branch that depends on that. Perhaps that was the issue here?13:37
ralsinanessita,mandel:  ithas a merged pre-requisite, but tarmac says it's not merged, tries to merge it and fails13:37
nessitaah, hum13:37
nessitalet's see13:37
ralsinanessita: or maybe the tarmac run was slow and both got in the sameone13:38
nessitamandel: perhaps you can resubmit the proposal without the prerequisite, like ralsina proposes13:39
mandelnessita, will do right now13:39
mandelnessita, if I re-submit, do I loose the +1 ?13:40
nessitamandel: they will have to vote again, I think. Try using the button "resubmit proposal" and do not click on 'start fresh'13:40
mandelralsina, alecu can I have the +1 again: https://code.launchpad.net/~mandel/ubuntu-sso-client/creds-dialog/+merge/9276913:42
ralsinamandel: done13:42
mandelralsina, thx!13:42
ralsinaargh, everyone stop sending things totarmac for 20 minutes to see if it gets its act together?13:44
ralsinaha! qt-signals finally merged. Yay13:44
mandelralsina, ok, then I'm off to lunch :)13:45
* mandel lunch13:45
ralsinamandel: buen provecho :-)13:45
nessitaralsina: so, I kinda understand why we're landng these branches today... but let's try keep landing to a minimun13:49
nessita(what is absolutely necessary to FF and we know is not breaking anything)13:49
nessitamandel: the new proposal has conflicts... at least according to LP13:50
nessita1232 lines (+1055/-17) 6 files modified (has conflicts)13:50
nessita Text conflict in ubuntu_sso/qt/gui.py13:50
nessita Text conflict in ubuntu_sso/qt/tests/test_qt_views.py13:50
nessita Text conflict in ubuntu_sso/utils/ui.py13:50
ralsinanessita: ack13:51
popeydobey: is u1ms broken in rb at the moment? I cant preview any tracks on 12.04.14:04
dobeypopey: it seems preview is broken, yeah. there's a bug open already. will get to it after all the feature freeze work is done14:05
popeydobey: in addition I can't file a bug because "ubuntu-bug rhythmbox" tells me "Package rhythmbox does not exist"14:05
popeyah ok14:05
dobeythat's odd, but rhythmbox-ubuntuone is for our plug-in14:05
popeyii  rhythmbox                             2.95-0ubuntu2                         music player and organizer for GNOME14:05
popeyun  rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store       <none>                                (no description available)14:06
popeynot that package?14:06
popeyoh I see rhythmbox-ubuntuone is installed..14:06
gatoxnessita, mandel if you have a minute..... a quick review: https://code.launchpad.net/~diegosarmentero/ubuntu-sso-client/930724/+merge/9277314:07
nessitagatox: yesssss14:07
Chipacadavidcalle: ping14:17
aquariusoof, n9 is still £300+ on ebay. I can buy a phone that people care about for that :)14:19
=== davidcalle_ is now known as davidcalle
dobeyaquarius: heh. i was looking for a bike mount for my phone last night, and some bluetooth sensors, so i could just use teh phone. but if you don't have an iphone, apparently the world hates you.14:26
dobeyaquarius: also, why is it so bloody cold here? i'm pretty sure it's your fault.14:27
aquariusheh. It's equally cold here :)14:29
dobeybut *there* is middle of nowhere in the uk. *here* is much further south. it's not supposed to be this cold here.14:32
nessitaralsina: would you have 15 to do one of the Critical's review? https://code.launchpad.net/~diegosarmentero/ubuntu-sso-client/930724/+merge/9277314:49
ralsinanessita: of course!14:49
ralsinanessita: looking14:49
mandelnessita, ok, I'll take a look14:53
nessitamandel: hum?14:53
=== mbarnett` is now known as mbarnett
mandelnessita, > <nessita> mandel: the new proposal has conflicts... at least according to LP14:54
nessitamandel: ah, sorry! forgot about that message :-)14:55
mandelnessita, so problem :)14:55
ralsinagatox, nessita: global approve on that one14:59
gatoxralsina, great! thanks14:59
nessitaralsina, dobey, meh?15:00
ralsinameh too115:00
nessitaalecu: go!15:01
alecuDONE: lots of reviews for mandel, resumed branch for bug #92920715:01
alecuTODO: keep working on the tunnel15:01
alecuBLOCKED: no15:01
alecuNEXT: gatox15:01
ubot4`Launchpad bug 929207 in ubuntuone-client "Proxy "tunnel" for syncdaemon (affects: 1) (heat: 6)" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/92920715:01
gatoxSome reviews for nessita, Proposed 2 refactoring branches for SSO. Propose a branch to fix login and validate_email with ping in SSO.15:01
gatoxFixing some critical and high bugs about UI in SSO.15:01
gatoxnessita, go15:01
mandelDONE: Worked on how to get the AuthIssue working with the qnetwork implementation of the webclient, got some issue making the retry.15:01
mandelTODO Get all the previous branches that I proposed on Friday merged in trunk. Continue with the QNetwork client issues.15:01
mandelBLOCKED: no.15:01
nessitamandel: ?15:01
mandelshit! sorry, I saw my name..15:01
gatoxmandel, alecu just mentionn you15:01
mandelfrom alecu :P15:01
nessitaDONE: got UI spawnning working (BIG YEY), submitted all those branches, made some QA on Saturday, found a couple of Criticals which are either fixed or being fixed as we speak15:01
nessitaTODO: working half day on Holiday (will not work half day tomorrow), be sure Criticals lands and sso works like a charm15:01
nessitaBLOCKED: nopes15:01
nessitaNEXT: briancurtin15:01
briancurtinDONE: put readonly/readwrite on the shelf for now, got my VM issue cleaned up and merged, looked into the rename failure that showed up friday, looked into 85181015:01
briancurtinTODO: work on bug #85181015:01
briancurtinBLOCKED: none15:01
briancurtinNEXT: mandel15:01
ubot4`Launchpad bug 851810 in ubuntuone-windows-installer (and 2 other projects) "Notify clients when volumes info from server is ready (affects: 2) (dups: 1) (heat: 16)" [Medium,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/85181015:01
mandelok, again:15:01
mandelDONE: Worked on how to get the AuthIssue working with the qnetwork implementation of the webclient, got some issue making the retry.15:01
mandelTODO Get all the previous branches that I proposed on Friday merged in trunk. Continue with the QNetwork client issues.15:01
mandelBLOCKED: no.15:01
mandeldobey, please15:01
dobeyλ DONE: more gwibber poking, started to move some code around15:01
dobeyλ TODO: finish gwibber pokery, twisted docs, move more code around, prepare for releases, feature freeze, decide what to do about code moving15:02
dobeyλ BLCK: none.15:02
ralsinaDONE: reviews, reviews, reviews, helped a bit here and there, talked with Zach about the future mac client, misc stuff, some 1-1s TODO: help around, reviews, think, administrivia BLOCKED: no15:02
mandelralsina, me and you 1-1?15:02
mandelralsina, we ignored it on friday..15:02
ralsinamandel: yes, that one is still missing :-)15:02
ralsinamandel: want to do it? Will be 5'!15:02
mandelralsina, lets do it now, right?15:02
ralsinamandel: yes15:03
mandelralsina, I'm launching mumble atm15:03
ralsinamandel: after your lunch15:03
ralsinamandel: no mumbling with the mouth full please15:03
mandelralsina, already had lunch :)15:03
mandelralsina, che, I heard you like mumble so I mumble in mumble15:04
nessitaok, any comments anyone?15:04
mandelralsina, let me try to fix mumble15:05
gatoxnessita, i don't know when is your eod since you are working half day today.... but i'm about to propose the branch for the other critical issue15:05
nessitagatox: I will eod when these critical are landed15:05
gatoxin a few minutes15:05
nessitagatox: no rush15:05
mandelralsina, let me kill the vm, maybe is doing something funny with the soundcard15:06
ralsinamandel: ok15:06
alecunessita, congrats on the car, btw!15:06
nessitaalecu: did you see me run by that other car? :-/.15:07
nessitajk, thanks!!!15:07
mandelnessita, wait, you have a car?15:08
nessitamandel: since last friday, yes :-)15:08
ralsinanessita: congrats!15:08
mandelnessita, congrats!!!15:08
nessitathanks! be careful when you walk or drive in Córdoba!15:08
mandelralsina, shall we try skype?15:09
ralsinamandel: yes please15:09
mandelralsina, on it.. are you using linux?15:09
ralsinamandel: yes15:10
mandelralsina, ah.. might not be me then, I use the mac for this things..15:10
ralsinamandel: I live in mumble so I know it works :-)15:10
dobeynessita: what is this "use the qt ui" bug in u1client about exactly?15:19
nessitadobey: the com.ubuntuone.credentials dbus service (proxied in the CredentialsManagementTool python helper) must pass to the sso underlaying service to use the Qt UI if a UI is needed15:21
dobeynessita: why?15:22
dobeynessita: shouldn't sso just run whichever UI is available, based on which environment the user is under?15:23
nessitadobey: as far as I know, no. U1 wants to always have the Qt UI to provide a consistent UI experience15:23
gatoxnessita, the other one: https://code.launchpad.net/~diegosarmentero/ubuntu-sso-client/930718/+merge/9278015:24
dobeyby breaking consistency with the system? :(15:24
nessitadobey: yes15:25
gatoxok, quick lunch for me......15:25
=== gatox is now known as gatox_lunch
dobeythat is not consistency. it's hogwash. :-/15:25
ralsinadobey: the SSO dialog pops as if it were part of the U1cp15:26
ralsinadobey: having one gtk dialog in a qt app is jarring15:26
nessitadobey: we'll "break consistency" anyways with the controlpanel, so we prioritize to have an integrated UI for the whole U1 experience. So, since we will have the Qt controlpanel, is good to have the Qt SSO15:26
nessitaralsina: right. Also, even if we're popping the sso dialog from syncdaemon directly (ie using the -c switch, and the user has no credentials), we also want the same UI experience that if we'd go thru the controlpanel15:27
dobeyralsina: eh? only if you're in the control panel. not in syncdaemon itself15:27
ralsinadobey: getting different SSO login windows depending on how you get it is also trange15:28
dobeyralsina: not really.15:28
dobeyralsina: think of all the third party apps.15:28
nessitadobey: you mean like software center will use the gtk sso and u1 the qt sso?15:28
ralsinadobey: name me 2 third party apps that use SSO ;-)15:28
dobeysoftware-center, deja-dup15:29
nessitadobey: is worth noting that is very likely that software center will move to the qt sso, since we'll drop support on the gtk and they can't take it over15:29
dobeythat makes no sense15:29
nessitadobey: and as per deja-dup, from my POV, it makes sense that since deja-dup is authing with U1, the user gets the same "familiar" Qt UI15:30
dobeyso it doesn't make sense to have a gtk dialog pop up on 1 qt app, but it makes sense to pop a qt dialog on many more gtk+ apps instead?15:31
dobeyi don't see the logic :)15:32
nessitadobey: not any qt dialog on top of any gtk dialog. An U1 auth dialog on top of any app, yes.15:32
nessitathe Qt app does not look like either gtk or qt, is an U1 specific look... so even if it was gtk or qt, you will get a very custom UI15:33
nessitaand we want to preserve that looks so it can be associated with U1 all the time15:33
dobeywhere are the screenshots for this auth dialog?15:34
nessitadobey: we have none yet15:38
nessitadobey: also, we have no style them yet, will do that this week before UI freeze15:38
nessitadobey: I mean we have the UI and is working, I have no screenshot at hand15:39
dobeythere's no mock-up from design or anything?15:39
ralsinadobey: yes there are, let me give it to you15:41
ralsinadobey: I will take a few minutes to switch into unity before I take the screenshots15:45
dobeyoh and i was refreshing google docs page waiting for the design doc to pop up in the list15:46
* nessita -> lunch and some errands, will be back to check on branches status15:47
=== gatox_lunch is now known as gatox
ralsinadobey: there is a design doc but it's wireframes15:57
dobeyit's wireframes all the way down15:59
dobeymeh, i am still freaking cold here. i think i'll go grab some lunch and hopefully the metabolizing will help16:06
mandelalecu, may I have a +1 for this: https://code.launchpad.net/~mandel/ubuntu-sso-client/creds-dialog/+merge/9276916:20
alecumandel, looking16:20
mandelalecu, I already had one but had to resubmit due to tarmac issues with the dependency16:20
alecumandel, +116:22
mandelalecu, thx!16:22
alecumandel, should I change the Status to Approved too?16:22
mandelalecu,sure thing16:22
mandelralsina, can you look at: https://code.launchpad.net/~mandel/ubuntu-sso-client/keyring-integration/+merge/9253216:25
mandelralsina, is the one related to the keyring16:25
mandelalecu, thx!16:25
ralsinamandel: will get to it eventually16:35
mandelralsina, eventually thx ;)16:35
ralsinadamn, I must be missing some package,my unity looks weeeeeeird16:35
achianghi, is there a way for nautilus to directly copy files into U1?16:44
mandelachiang, what do you mean?16:55
mandelachiang, in your file are in a ubuntu one synced folder they will be uploaded to the servers16:56
achiangmandel: right. i know about sync'ed folders; i think it would be really cool if i could just copy a single file from local file system into U116:56
achiang... without sync'ing the entire folder16:57
achiangthe use case is, imagine i've got a lot of data in U1, and I have a single file i want to upload from a borrowed computer or something16:57
achiangi don't really want to sync the entire folder down, i just want to get that one file into U1 so i can see it later16:58
mandelachiang, there is a rest api that will allow you to that.. the normal behaviour cannot work on single files due to the way we interact with the file system, we can just watch folder, no files16:58
achiangmandel: right, my question was, has anyone written a nautilus plugin that uses the rest api, or do i have to do that myself? :)16:59
mandelachiang, AFAIK no one, sounds like a cool idea though16:59
achiangok, add that to the extremely long TODO list. :)17:00
mandelachiang, no worries, if you need any help, let us know17:04
achiangmandel: yes, can you take all my mtgs and action items so i can go hack on something fun like this? ;)17:04
ralsinaachiang: you can upload it via the web UI to a UDF you are not syncing anywhere17:05
achiangralsina: hm, yeah. i could do that17:05
mandelachiang, if you wanna fix all the bugs I have in my list, you are welcome :)17:06
gatoxnessita, ralsina if you are SO KIND :P can you review this branch too? https://code.launchpad.net/~diegosarmentero/ubuntu-sso-client/930722/+merge/9280217:06
ralsinagatox: queued17:06
gatoxralsina, thanks17:06
ralsinamandel: no commit message! https://code.launchpad.net/~mandel/ubuntu-sso-client/creds-dialog/+merge/92769 (I fixed it now)17:07
mandelralsina, thx! I cannot believe I forgot that..17:08
ralsinamandel: +1 on keyring-integration but don't approve globally until creds-dialog merges please17:09
mandelralsina, ok17:10
nessitagatox, ralsina: could you please re-review? https://code.launchpad.net/~nataliabidart/ubuntu-sso-client/ui-command-line-params/+merge/9278517:14
nessitasorry, is not re-review, just "review" :-)17:14
gatoxnessita, :P ok!17:14
gatoxon it17:14
ralsinanessita: gotit17:17
dobeymandel: i don't know if disabling the menu in the WebSettings will work or not. guess you'd have to try17:23
mandeldobey, yeah, I'll give it a shot, using an eventbox sounds weird..17:24
mandeldobey, although is a valid workaround..17:24
mandelvalid == works17:24
dobeymandel: you don't need the eventbox, even the way you're doing it17:24
gatoxnessita, +117:24
mandeldobey, can I just apply the mask then?17:24
dobeymandel: what mask? you can just connect to button_press_event on the webview and disable the default menu via the settings.17:26
dobeymandel: also, you could just inject javascript to overwrite the default menu with a JS one17:26
mandeldobey, I want to use js as little as possible..17:26
dobeymandel: what are you even doing with webkit anyway?17:26
mandeldobey, I guess there is ofcourse already a button_press_mask, otherwise the rigth click would not work, I'm stupid..17:27
mandeldobey, experiments during the afternoons :)17:27
dobeygrr. stupid weather indicator. stop crashing!17:28
briancurtin2its too cold for it to work17:28
=== briancurtin2 is now known as briancurtin
ralsinagatox: +1 on 930722 but you need a 2nd17:33
ralsinagatox: oh, wait, it's claimed, nevermind17:33
gatoxralsina, ok, thanks!17:33
ralsinaI am taking a lunch break. Will be back in 1 hour or so.17:58
gatoxralsina, ack18:06
nessitadobey: hey, any idea about this build failure? https://launchpadlibrarian.net/92784535/buildlog.txt.gz18:07
nessitathis sounds odd: /bin/sh: 1: pkg-config: not found18:07
nessitaI guess dependency issues?18:07
gatoxnessita, ralsina when you can (another one bites the dust) https://code.launchpad.net/~diegosarmentero/ubuntu-sso-client/930720/+merge/9281518:09
gatoxbrb! need to buy something to eat :P18:11
dobeynessita: build log for what exactly?18:15
nessitadobey: u1client18:15
dobeyoh the recipe failed18:16
dobeynessita: looks to me like the world is broke18:16
nessitadobey: ack, will request another build then to see if the world unbreaks :-)18:17
mandelall, EOD in spain, catch you tom!18:30
gatoxmandel, bye18:36
nessitadobey: boo, build keeps failing. Seems like there is some issue with some gir-foo packages. Care to take a look when you have a few minutes? https://launchpadlibrarian.net/92797260/buildlog.txt.gz18:43
dobeynessita: i don't think that's the only problem. and it seems like either the chroot, or the internal mirror, are broken18:45
dobeynessita: i think you'll have to bug a losa18:45
dobey"WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!" is also a slight troubling18:46
nessitadobey: ack, thanks. Another quick question.... the u1client dailies are not building in amd64 because it says it can't satisfy the dependency on ussoc. Which kinda makes sense since as per https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntuone-hackers/+recipe/sso-dailies we're not building for and64. WOuld you point me to the doc about building to a specific arch? is puzzling (to me) since ussoc is not arch-dependent...18:47
dobeynessita: i don't know why that's happening. ussoc should be arch all, and thus installable18:52
gatoxnessita, done: https://code.launchpad.net/~diegosarmentero/ubuntu-sso-client/930718-bis/+merge/9282618:53
popeyWhich of the following directories is the 'right' place for my music to be?19:22
popeybecause i have a symlink (for some reason) in the first one pointing to the second which means rhythmbox sees two of every track19:23
dobeypopey: the rhythmbox library should only have one of them, and it should be the one that's not a symlink19:24
popeyso I should just bin the symlink?19:25
popeyi suspect this is because I was an 'early adopter' of U1MS19:25
dobeyi don't know why you have two of everything19:26
dobeyif you look at the properties on two of the same song, do they point to different paths, or the same path?19:26
popeyoh, no19:26
popeyto each of those places19:26
popeyI'll just tidy it all up ☺19:26
dobeyoh. there may actually be a bug with that19:27
dobeypopey: can you file that as a bug please?19:28
popeyyeah, will do it on another machine, i think it happens on all my machines19:28
alecuuhhh.... it's time to go to kinder!!!20:17
alecusee you later folk!20:17
dobeybrb, gonna get some snacks20:50
ralsinanessita: in no-u1-nowhere, shouldn't we be using the appname parameter in things like "you will need to be connected to set up Ubuntu Single Sign On"?21:04
nessitaralsina: yeah, we should. Can you please open a bug for that?21:14
ralsinanessita: indeed21:14
ralsinanessita: bug #931706 created and assigned to gatox21:16
ubot4`Launchpad bug 931706 in ubuntu-sso-client "In the Qt UI, the appname is not used (affects: 1) (heat: 6)" [Medium,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/93170621:16
nessitaralsina: awesome21:16
ralsinanessita: and since that is a separate bug, +121:17
gatoxnessita, ping21:20
nessitagatox: pong21:20
ralsinaI am EODing now. Will do a pass of reviews ~midnight, so queue them if you need'em21:21
dobeyralsina: another asado today?21:21
gatoxnessita, i'm a little confuse.... i fix the problem with the forgotten password page.... but after you receive the email with the confirmationn code....  which page should be the one to be shown?21:21
nessitagatox: the page named (let me look for it)21:22
ralsinadobey: worse, tomorrow is st. valentine and I have no gift yet!21:22
nessitagatox: reset_password_page21:22
gatoxnessita, thaanksssss21:22
nessitagatox: :-)21:22
gatoxralsina, make something by your own and said that you put all your effort on that.... noone can critize that! :P21:23
gatoxralsina, is a good excuse jeje21:23
dobeynessita: images 3 and 4 are the exact same picture, in that share21:26
nessitadobey: oh, let me fix that21:26
ralsinagatox: "here, dear, I made you a RSS reader!"  is not romantic21:28
dobeypeople still write RSS readers?21:29
gatoxralsina, a rss reader that only reads romantic news :P jejee21:29
ralsinadobey: only to test other stuff that needs lots of test data quickly21:29
nessitadobey: screenshot 3 updated, and added a 5-congrats21:32
nessitaok, I'm off to pilates21:32
gatoxnessita, bye21:32
nessitasee ya later crowd! (remember I working half day tomorrow, so I will start working at 5pm UTC - 2pm ART)21:32
nessitabriancurtin: hey there! loved your comment on my MP, sorry I saw it too late (the branch was merged already)21:34
nessitabriancurtin: but will keep the suggestion in mind :-)21:35
briancurtinnessita: cool, no worries21:35
nessitadobey: any idea why sso-dailies are not requested to build on each merge?21:36
dobeythey should be21:37
nessitadobey: this is the second time I do it by hand21:37
nessitaok, we'll debug later21:37
=== pedronis_ is now known as pedroni
=== pedroni is now known as pedronis
=== dduffey is now known as dduffey_afk

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!