=== bazhang_ is now known as bazhang
=== jalcine is now known as webjadmin_
=== smb` is now known as smb
ejatello ..10:02
=== greyback is now known as greyback|lunch
=== greyback|lunch is now known as greyback
* hrw -> food13:53
ubottubdrung, cody-somerville, Laney, micahg, barry, tumbleweed, stgraber: DMB ping14:00
tumbleweedwhee, we'll be quorate14:01
* stgraber waves14:01
Laneybdrung: you are up14:03
meetingologyMeeting started Mon Mar 12 14:04:13 2012 UTC.  The chair is bdrung. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.14:04
meetingologyAvailable commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired14:04
bdrung[TOPIC] Review of previous action items14:04
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Review of previous action items
bdrungthere is one open item: cody-somerville to write some documentation on how to endorse someone14:04
bdrungcody-somerville is not here. therefore we will carry it to the next meeting14:06
bdrungeverything else was done14:06
bdrung[TOPIC] Marcin Juszkiewicz's MOTU application14:07
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Marcin Juszkiewicz's MOTU application
bdrung[LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarcinJuszkiewicz/DeveloperApplication-MOTU14:07
bdrunghrw: please introduce yourself14:07
hrwI work for Linaro project. Our priority is to improve Linux on ARM.14:08
hrwI maintain arm(el,hf) cross compilers in Ubuntu since maverick (PPU for it got ~year ago)14:08
hrwin spare time or during Linaro ARM porting jams I work on fixing ftfbs for armel/armhf packages in Ubuntu14:09
hrwI worked on multiarching few packages to make cross compilation easier14:10
hrwlist of ftfbs bugs which I fixed is in application14:11
hrwI think thats all - rest is in application14:11
stgraberhow familiar are you with the Ubuntu release process and more specifically the various freezes?14:12
hrwstgraber: did FFe for cross compiler in maverick time, had SRU for it after maverick release.14:12
stgraberyou mentioned multiarching packages, do you need a FFe for these if you were to do some now?14:13
hrwstgraber: until final freeze universe packages are allowed to be upload unless new features are added - as for those I usually check do I need FFe for them or not14:14
hrwstgraber: as multiarch is feature I would ask for FFe in such case.14:14
stgrabergood :)14:14
hrwstgraber: maybe it will be decided that it may go as is but I prefer to be safe then sorry.14:14
hrwofcourse before asking for FFe I check rebuild of packages which b-d on it14:15
tumbleweedi'd say it's more a "non-trivial packaging change" than a feature, but yes, FFe is appreciated14:15
hrwotherwise it is just asking for problems14:15
stgraberhrw: are you subscribed to ubuntu-devel-announce and read it at least daily?14:15
* tumbleweed wishes people checked reverse dependencies before filing FFes :P14:15
hrwstgraber: I am subscribed there. last mail was there  at 01.03.201214:16
hrwtumbleweed: I am used to daily builds of whole distributions so 'better safe then sorry' is my second name ;F14:16
hrwtumbleweed: red buildbot meant 'drop everything and fix'14:17
hrwstgraber: so, yes I read it when new mails arrive14:17
stgraberhrw: perfect14:17
hrwstgraber: also ubuntu-devel, launchpad-announce14:17
micahghrw: is there a reason you're using your linaro address instead of your Ubuntu address for uploads as update-maintainer is set to error out on an Ubuntu address14:18
hrwand few debian lists (-arm -embedded) due to work14:18
hrwmicahg: I do this as part of my Linaro work.14:18
micahghrw: ah, ok14:18
stgraberhrw: now, let's say we are in milestone freeze (beta2) and you want to upload python-gevent which is a universe package, can you do it and if not why?14:19
hrwmicahg: due years of my work for different clients I always used their domain on my work14:19
hrwstgraber: beta freeze means manual appoval for main/restricted so I could upload to universe. But as this is >beta I would first check is it worth and does it break something14:20
tumbleweedactually, manual approval everywhere, but universe uploads are waved through14:21
micahgtumbleweed: hrw: not ture :)14:21
stgrabermost of universe ;)14:21
hrwops then14:21
* micahg needs to fix that wiki page...14:21
tumbleweedmicahg: right, there is some review14:21
stgraberhrw: so in this case, python-gevent is covered by the freeze even though it's in universe, do you know why?14:21
hrwstgraber: to not increase amount of possible rc bugs14:22
stgraberhrw: well, that's indeed important but that's not the reason :)14:22
hrwstgraber: nope14:23
=== JanC_ is now known as JanC
tumbleweedhrw: have you seen the seeded-in-ubuntu tool?14:24
stgraberpython-gevent is an rdepends of python-x2go14:24
stgraberpython-x2go is seeded by Edubuntu14:24
hrwtumbleweed: no, I did not14:24
stgraberand so is covered by the freeze14:24
hrwstgraber: ah. ok, now I understand14:24
stgraberanything that's in universe and seeded is covered by the freeze just as much as main is14:24
stgraberseeded-in-ubuntu python-gevent would indeed let you check this14:25
hrwthank you14:25
hrwwill make use of it for my linaro seeds14:25
tumbleweedit gets its data from the most recent CD builds, so using it for linaro may be non-trivial14:26
tumbleweedhrw: you've only been doing a small corner of the work MOTUs do (FTBFS and multi-arching) are you intending to broaden out? I assume you are focussing there for work reasons?14:26
hrwtumbleweed: but checking how it works and wriiting similar one may be useful one day14:26
hrwtumbleweed: yes, I am focusing most of my Ubuntu work on my work reasons.14:27
=== smb` is now known as smb
hrwtumbleweed: will use motu rights also to upload fixes done by coworkers. but as I lurk in #ubuntu-motu I can work on sponsoring other people14:27
tumbleweedgreat to hear14:28
tumbleweedif you come across an area you aren't already familiar with, you'd ask for help?14:28
hrwmotu is not ppu - there are some duties attached14:28
hrwtumbleweed: yes, I would14:28
tumbleweedwell, no duties, but we are a community14:28
hrwtumbleweed: trying to find way in darkness can hurt so it is better to ask14:29
tumbleweedif you are unsure, at least14:29
tumbleweedI'm done here, I think14:29
hrwtumbleweed: English is not my native. duties as 'will be nice to help others due to increased permissions'14:29
bdrunghi, i am back. i had an issue with my internet connection.14:30
bdrungsorry for that.14:30
micahghrw: how do you ensure that all changelogs between the version in the Ubuntu archive and a merge from Debian are present when uploading?14:31
hrwmicahg: I use debdiff + gvim(diff) when merge such ones.14:31
tumbleweedmicahg: I don't think hrw has uploaded a merge yet14:32
hrwmicahg: I know that merge-changelog exists14:32
hrwtumbleweed: dpkg-cross14:32
hrwtumbleweed: 2.6.2 and 2.6.514:33
hrwI am also doing merges for few ppa only packages14:33
micahghrw: yes, but you didn't upload those :), sorry, I guess you probably won't be able to answer the question14:33
micahgthat's ok though :)14:34
hrwmicahg: they were sponsored from my debdiffs ;)14:34
micahghrw: right, but this is something to check with the source package before upload or during generation and not the diff14:34
hrwI had issues with bzr merging of changelogs and due to that reverted to do it by hand in gvim. gcc-x.y have changelog not compatible with current Debian policies14:36
micahghrw: bzr-builddeb also has issues generating a proper source.changes file with all the changelog entries needed in it14:37
hrwmicahg: I am not a fan of bzr anyway. But know how to use it14:38
stgrabermicahg: "bzr bd -S -- -sa -v<version>" usually works fine here14:38
micahgstgraber: yes, but you need the -v, not just --package-merge14:38
stgrabermicahg: right, I just don't trust --package-merge ;)14:38
micahghrw: BTW, it's that -v option you need when merging to generate a source.changes with all the appropriate changelog entries and then they get sent to the -changes list14:40
hrwmicahg: thanks14:40
micahgthe merge-package scripts from a merge can do this for you in most cases14:40
micahg* from merges.ubuntu.com14:41
tumbleweedit's also mentioned in the Merging wiki page14:41
hrwused merges.ubuntu.com few times already14:41
hrwmostly for dpkg-cross work but also took a look there on other packages few times14:42
micahghrw: do you have an interest in Debian?14:44
hrwmicahg: I used Debian since 2000 to 2010 when I switched to Ubuntu due to being hired by Canonical to work on Linaro.14:45
micahghrw: so, are you familiar with forwarding patches to their BTS?14:45
hrwmicahg: yes, send patch to upstream is always useful14:46
Laneyare Debian's arm ports much different from ours at the individual package level?14:47
micahghrw: have you looked at getting your cross compilers into Debian or is that not possible/relevant for Debian?14:47
hrwLaney: Debian/armel is armv4t when Ubuntu one is armv7-a. armhf are same14:48
bdrunghrw: which arm version is needed for armhf?14:48
hrwmicahg: I am working on it. we (Emdebian guys and me) decided that it will be more useful to get cross build-deps support and then proper multiarch buildable cross compiler instead of current ubuntu one14:48
hrwbdrung: armv7-a which mean cortex-a5/7/8/9/15 and compatible cores14:49
hrwbdrung: neon support is not required, vfp3d16 is what all arm7a chips have14:49
hrwmicahg: multiarch buildable cross is <1h of work from my packages (+build time)14:50
hrwmicahg: some changes will be needed in gcc-4.x probably but I had my hands there so many times...14:51
ScottKFWIW, I've worked with hrw on some arm porting issues (don't recall if I ended up sponsoring the uploads or not) and I found him very pleasant to work with.14:51
hrwScottK: thanks14:51
bdrungany ready to vote or are there still open questions?14:52
hrwScottK: it was soemthing with Qt problems. they got solved by ubuntu.arm and linaro teams iirc and then ubuntu/arm team did uploads14:52
stgraberI'm ready to vote14:52
micahgready to vote14:53
tumbleweedwhen can I get an arm board with >=2G of RAM?14:54
tumbleweedalso ready14:54
Laneylets go14:54
hrwtumbleweed: there are such ones already.14:54
tumbleweedhrw: affordable?14:54
hrwtumbleweed: depends on definition of 'affordable'14:55
bdrung[VOTE] Should Marcin Juszkiewicz become MOTU?14:55
meetingologyPlease vote on: Should Marcin Juszkiewicz become MOTU?14:55
meetingologyPublic votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (private votes don't work yet, but when they do it will be by messaging the channel followed by +1/-1/+0 to me)14:55
meetingology+1 received from tumbleweed14:55
meetingology+1 received from Laney14:55
hrwtumbleweed: at last linaro connect I played with marvell board. quad a9, 4gb ddr3, 7xpcie x4 slots, 2 sata ports, 4x GbE - atx size beast14:55
meetingology+1 received from stgraber14:55
meetingology+1 received from bdrung14:56
tumbleweedhrw: nice14:56
micahg+1 would have liked to see more merges, but has been very responsive to comments in bugs14:57
meetingology+1 would have liked to see more merges, but has been very responsive to comments in bugs received from micahg14:57
hrwtumbleweed: or rather quad 'a9 compatible cores'14:57
meetingologyVoting ended on: Should Marcin Juszkiewicz become MOTU?14:57
meetingologyVotes for:5 Votes against:0 Abstentions:014:57
meetingologyMotion carried14:57
tumbleweedhrw: as a community (hobby) ubuntu developer, affordable means "really cheap"14:57
tumbleweedhrw: congrats, welcome to MOTU14:57
hrwtumbleweed: then no. ram is most expensive part usually14:58
dholbachcongratulations hrw!14:58
hrwthanks a lot guys!14:58
bdrunghrw: congrats14:58
bdrung[TOPIC] Select a chair for the next meeting14:58
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Select a chair for the next meeting
bdrungwho will be next?14:59
rsalvetihrw: congrats! \o/14:59
hrwrsalveti: thx boss :)\14:59
tumbleweedPC RAM is crazily cheap. I guess we just need dev boards with PC DDR3 sockets14:59
tumbleweedbdrung: Still cody-somerville, I think14:59
hrwtumbleweed: this will increase size of board and price14:59
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology
meetingologyMeeting ended Mon Mar 12 15:00:12 2012 UTC.15:00
meetingologyMinutes (wiki):        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2012/ubuntu-meeting.2012-03-12-14.04.moin.txt15:00
meetingologyMinutes (html):        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2012/ubuntu-meeting.2012-03-12-14.04.html15:00
hrwtumbleweed: omap4 for example comes only with PoP module form for memory15:00
bdrunghrw: how much will such an atx arm board cost?15:00
hrwbdrung: no idea.15:01
tumbleweedhrw: right, no wonder its expensive15:01
hrwbdrung: you can ask ogra or davidm - they may know more15:02
hrwbdrung: as they have access to more HW information then I do.15:03
=== bulldog98_ is now known as bulldog98
hrwbye guys - have a nice rest of day15:18
arawelcome to the Ubuntu Friendly meeting16:00
araprobably we have lost most of the people in US and Canada due to the confusion of DST :)16:01
araBut, anyways, let's get started16:01
meetingologyMeeting started Mon Mar 12 16:01:23 2012 UTC.  The chair is ara. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.16:01
meetingologyAvailable commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired16:01
araTesting Checkbox 0.13.416:01
araAs usual, please, remember to add your agenda topics to the wiki page16:01
ara#link https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuFriendly/Meetings16:02
ara#topic Testing Checkbox 0.13.416:02
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Testing Checkbox 0.13.4
araWe have landed a new version of Checkbox into Ubuntu Precise16:02
araAs you know, the default UI interface is now checkbox-qt16:02
araThis is the UI version that we are going to be promoting for Ubuntu Friendly, so testing is more than welcome16:03
araIf you are running Precise, please, upgrade and run16:03
araShould you find any bugs, please, file them as usual:16:03
ara$ ubuntu-bug checkbox16:03
araAny questions/ comments?16:04
araroadmr, go ahead!16:04
roadmrso you said type checkbox-qt and it occurred to me16:05
roadmrare we expecting people who use it in the command line to figure that out by themselves?16:05
roadmrI'd say yes, but I wonder if we should maybe think about providing a "checkbox" command that symlinks to the preferred UI, maybe using the alternatives mechanism16:05
roadmrfor GUI users (vast majority, I guess) checkbox is still findable as system testing16:06
arammm, that's a good idea16:06
arais checkbox currently a binary?16:06
roadmrthere's no "checkbox" command right now16:07
roadmryou need to explicitly use one of the frontends: checkbox-gtk, checkbox-qt or even checkbox-cli16:07
arathe problem is that it would require a FFe16:08
aramaybe something to think about for 0.14 ;-)16:08
roadmrsure, let's see how people get by using it as it is now. Also, no point doing the work if it's not needed. Just something to consider.16:09
aramaybe I should stop asking people to "run checkbox-qt" and start talking properly and say "run System Testing"16:10
aramy mistake16:10
cr3ara: +1 :)16:10
cr3besides, the command-line might give the impression that checkbox is not user friendly16:10
cr3... which would be ironic for something so closely related to Ubuntu Friendly :)16:11
araOK, anything else on this topic?16:11
araOK, let's move on16:12
ara#topic Any Other Business?16:12
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Any Other Business?
araroadmr, yes?16:13
roadmrhehe :) just want to call attention to this bug16:13
ubottuLaunchpad bug 951054 in Ubuntu Translations "Most of the Checkbox UI is not translatable" [Critical,Triaged]16:14
roadmrthe new checkbox UI needs some work to make it translatable, and as you can see from the comments there's no clear-cut way to solve it16:14
araroadmr, can you give us a quick summary?16:14
cr3roadmr: does this apply to the composite jobs or is there more?16:15
roadmrsure: basically the Qt frontend's strings are not imported into the pot file16:15
roadmrthus they can't be translated16:15
cr3roadmr: isn't that trivial to fix? not that I would know, but there's plenty of precedent for C++ code to be translated16:16
roadmrthere have been a few suggestions on how to get the strings into the pot file and used by the frontend, but since most of our expertise seems to focus on Gtk apps, I notice a bit of uncertainty on how best to tackle it16:16
roadmrsome of the comments point to looking into how Unity or Ubuntu One do it.16:17
roadmrcr3: yes, but there's also the issue of the .ui file. One option is to translate that to C++ and then pull the strings from that16:17
araroadmr, can you take the action item about talking to the u1 team about how they do it?16:17
roadmrroadmr: sure, either I or tiago can handle that16:17
roadmrer, ara ^^16:18
cr3roadmr is talking to himself again, we're fine as long as he agrees with himself16:18
ara#action roadmr or tiagosh to talk to the U1 team to see how to handle translations16:18
meetingologyACTION: roadmr or tiagosh to talk to the U1 team to see how to handle translations16:18
roadmrcr3: and to answer your question, this is only about the checkbox-qt ui (new code), nothing else is affected (or at least wasn't reported as such)16:18
roadmrso to sum up this topic, we need some work / help on translating the Qt UI, and since there's a bug filed about it (external, even, not by us) it should make it into Ubuntu, as long as we commit a fix before either feature or string freeze16:19
araOK, thanks roadmr for raising this critical issue16:19
roadmrnp :)16:20
araAnything else?16:20
cr3roadmr: it can also be seen as a regression, so it should be FFe worthy16:20
aracr3, go ahead16:21
cr3will the comments in the frontend make it to Precise, or at least is a FFe intended to be requested?16:21
cr3if we consider that a new feature, we might be able to sneak it as a regression too16:22
aracr3, I don't think it is a critical issue to request a FFe16:22
* cr3 is in a sneaky mood today16:22
arabut that's just my opinion16:22
cr3ara: it's pretty critical for the unity folks, they threatened to not use checkbox-qt because of that16:22
cr3ara: would you mind if we try to request a FFe but not hold our breath?16:23
araI am fine with it, but as a separate upload, to not delay the bug fixes upload in case it is not accepted16:23
cr3ara: good point! roadmr, you cool with that?16:24
roadmryes, sounds ok :)16:24
cr3that's it for me then16:24
araawesome! thanks :)16:24
araany other topics?16:24
aragoing once16:25
aragoing twice...16:25
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology
meetingologyMeeting ended Mon Mar 12 16:25:38 2012 UTC.16:25
meetingologyMinutes (wiki):        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2012/ubuntu-meeting.2012-03-12-16.01.moin.txt16:25
meetingologyMinutes (html):        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2012/ubuntu-meeting.2012-03-12-16.01.html16:25
araOK, thanks all!16:25
cr3cheerio folks!16:25
=== JanC_ is now known as JanC
meetingologyMeeting started Mon Mar 12 18:00:18 2012 UTC.  The chair is jdstrand. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.18:00
meetingologyAvailable commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired18:00
jdstrandThe meeting agenda can be found at:18:00
jdstrand[LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/Meeting18:00
jdstrand[TOPIC] Announcements18:00
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Announcements
jdstrandKilian Krause (kilian) provided debdiffs for oneiric for fex (DSAs 2414)18:01
jdstrandYour work is very much appreciated and will keep Ubuntu users secure. Great job! :)18:01
jdstrand[TOPIC] Review of any previous action items18:01
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Review of any previous action items
jdstrandACTION: jdstrand to setup ubuntu-security-staging ppa and communicate to team: done18:01
jdstrand[TOPIC] Weekly stand-up report18:01
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Weekly stand-up report
jdstrandI'll go first18:01
jdstrandI'm in the happy place this week18:01
jdstrandwhile I did make some headway on MIR audits, I have 8 left, most for the server team. I plan to work on those this week18:02
jdstrandI've got an embargoed issue I am working on18:02
jdstrandone of these days I hope to be done with both18:03
jdstrandI've got a short week this week and am taking friday off18:03
jdstrandmdeslaur: you're up18:03
mdeslaurI'm on community this week18:03
mdeslaurand am currently looking at an embargoed issue18:03
mdeslaurI released the mysql updates this morning18:03
mdeslaurand will pick something from the list once that,s done18:04
mdeslaurthat's about it from me18:04
mdeslaursbeattie: you're up18:04
sbeattieI'm on triage this week18:04
sbeattieOtherwise, my focus is on apparmor18:04
sbeattieThat's pretty much it for me.18:04
jdstrandsbeattie: quick question18:04
sbeattiejdstrand: ayep18:04
jdstrandsbeattie: eglibc is still showing up as having 1 medium open. is that the precise CVE you just filed a bug on?18:05
jdstrandok good, that'll float out then18:05
* jdstrand is done18:05
sbeattieyeah, I just posted the debdiff (packaging branch appears to be out of date)18:05
sbeattiemicahg: poke18:06
micahgit's mozilla release week, I'll be focusing on that and the icedtea regression that I haven't pushed out yet, webkit when that's over18:06
micahgtyhicks: poke18:07
tyhicksI'm in the happy place this week18:07
jdstrandmicahg: do you expect the fix for the icedtea regression to be done this week?18:07
micahgjdstrand: yes18:07
tyhicksI am finally wrapping up the fix for bug 84264718:08
ubottuLaunchpad bug 842647 in eCryptfs "[git] file blocks duplicated at the end of the file" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/84264718:08
tyhicksI've had a hard time manually reproducing it lately and failed several times at getting an automated reproducer for it, so I'm currently building precise and oneiric kernels to let the bug reporters verify the fix for me.18:09
tyhicksAs long as they say it is ok, all I have left to do is push it to my -next branch and wait for the 3.4 merge window to open to get it upstream18:10
tyhicksIn other words, I'm mostly done with it. (I'll update the bug when the kernels finish building)18:10
tyhicksSo my focus this week will be on freetype and gnutls updates18:11
tyhicksThat's it for me18:11
tyhicksjjohansen: Your turn18:11
jjohansenWell this week, I am fixing apparmor bugs, sending another iteration of apparmor patches upstream, and working towards closing a few more of my remaining work items.18:11
jjohansenI suppose I should also push a apparmor beta3 release out towards the end of the week18:12
jjohansenjdstrand: back to you18:13
jdstrand[TOPIC] Highlighted packages18:13
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Highlighted packages
jdstrandThe Ubuntu Security team will highlight some community-supported packages that might be good candidates for updating and or triaging. If you would like to help Ubuntu and not sure where to start, this is a great way to do so.18:13
jdstrandSee https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/UpdateProcedures for details and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in #ubuntu-security. To find out other ways of helping out, please see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/GettingInvolved.18:13
jdstrand[TOPIC] Miscellaneous and Questions18:14
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Miscellaneous and Questions
jdstrandDoes anyone have any other questions or items to discuss?18:14
jdstrandmdeslaur, sbeattie, micahg, tyhicks, jjohansen: thanks18:21
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology
meetingologyMeeting ended Mon Mar 12 18:21:27 2012 UTC.18:21
meetingologyMinutes (wiki):        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2012/ubuntu-meeting.2012-03-12-18.00.moin.txt18:21
meetingologyMinutes (html):        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2012/ubuntu-meeting.2012-03-12-18.00.html18:21
micahgjdstrand: thanks18:21
jjohansenthanks jdstrand18:21
sbeattiejdstrand: thanks!18:21
jdstrandsure thing :)18:21
=== rsalveti` is now known as rsalveti
=== yofel_ is now known as yofel

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!