=== Guest27592 is now known as Mamarok
meetingologyMeeting started Tue Oct  9 18:02:12 2012 UTC.  The chair is pleia2. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.18:02
meetingologyAvailable commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired18:02
pleia2#chair pleia2 Cheri70318:02
meetingologyCurrent chairs: Cheri703 pleia218:02
pleia2hi everyone, who all is here for the meeting? :)18:02
pleia2#link http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/Meetings/Agenda18:03
pleia2#topic Quantal Blueprint18:03
pleia2#link https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu-women.org/+spec/community-q-ubuntu-women-project-goals18:03
pleia2looks like we only have one item not yet marked POSTPONED or DONE - Cheri703 were you going to work with Pendulum on the blog post item?18:04
pleia2either way we'll have to mark it as postponed18:04
Cheri703I was, and completely forgot to ask her about it the other day, so...yes, we will tackle that soon, and can perhaps roll it over to be the very first DONE task of the next cycle?18:05
pleia2sounds good, can you edit the blueprint?18:05
pleia2#action Cheri703 to update -q blueprint so all items are at an end state18:06
meetingologyACTION: Cheri703 to update -q blueprint so all items are at an end state18:06
pleia2#topic Ubuntu Developer Summit coming up!18:06
pleia2#link https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu-women.org/+spec/community-r-ubuntu-women-project-goals18:06
pleia2#link http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/Roadmap-R18:06
pleia2so, UDS is coming up in a few weeks :) http://uds.ubuntu.com/18:06
Cheri703I am adding that TODO to the r blueprint18:07
pleia2I created the blueprint and wiki page above, for now we'll edit the wiki page (so the blog post items can go there) and at UDS we'll work to flesh out tasks on the blueprint18:07
Cheri703ah, ok18:07
Cheri703Do we know what time the UW session will be at UDS?18:07
pleia2it'll give us a chance to talk about the item, maybe we want to alter it :) I was thinking we might ask a few follow-up questions for the interviews we post since it's been over 2 years for some of them18:08
Cheri703well, day/time18:08
pleia2nope, nothing gets scheduled until quite late18:08
Cheri703good idea18:08
pleia2I'm going to ask if we can get it on thursday though18:08
pleia2since that's the day Dosilla will be there for18:08
DeindreI'll be there too :)18:08
pleia2oh great!18:09
Cheri703I'll attend remotely18:09
DeindreI'm very excited to know you all :)18:10
pleia2so please feel welcome to edit that wiki page with ideas so we can discuss them at UDS, even if you can't make it yourself in person or remotely18:10
pleia2I also sent a note to the list on Saturday18:11
pleia2#topic Request for an Ubuntu Women OpenWeek Session18:11
pleia2#link https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek/quantal/Timetable18:11
Cheri703I got a request from JoseeAntonioR to see if we can rustle up an OpenWeek session about the UW team18:12
Cheri703I don't know that I can do it, as I have a TON of stuff going on, and I know pleia2 is headed to Ghana, so any volunteers?18:12
Cheri703in his words "openweek is about having people say what they do in different teams, and how can others contribute to it"18:12
pleia2we've done a few of these in the past, this is the one from May: http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2012/05/04/%23ubuntu-classroom.html#t16:0018:12
pleia2anyone who wishes to do this is welcome to steal all my content :)18:13
DeindreI can give an hand :)18:13
Cheri703the timetable page is basically "any time that is open, someone can claim18:13
Cheri703ok, awesome Deindre, thanks!18:13
Cheri703I will ping JoseeAntonioR and have him get in touch with you about details, is that ok?18:14
pleia2#action Cheri703 to put Deindre in touch with JoseeAntonioR re: UOW session18:14
meetingologyACTION: Cheri703 to put Deindre in touch with JoseeAntonioR re: UOW session18:14
Cheri703take a look at the timetable and decide when you'd like to do it18:14
pleia2it's always good to have a few people available during the session in case there are a lot or difficult questions18:15
pleia2the sessions have been quite pleasant lately though :)18:15
Cheri703I might be able to *be* there, I just don't have the time to prepare one!18:15
* pleia2 nods18:16
pleia2#topic Career Days session October 18, 2012 1900UTC18:16
pleia2#link http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/CareerDays18:16
Cheri703Silvia (Dolasilla) Will be our next presenter!18:16
Cheri703She'll be talking about her work as a Software Release Coordinator18:17
Cheri703If anyone wants to volunteer to present in the future, as always you can contact me or sign up on the wiki page linked above18:17
Cheri703aaaand that's about all I had :)18:20
pleia2#topic Any thing else?18:20
pleia2anyone else have anything? :)18:20
IdleOneGuess not.18:22
pleia2ok, thanks everyone!18:24
meetingologyMeeting ended Tue Oct  9 18:24:06 2012 UTC.18:24
meetingologyMinutes (wiki):        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-women-project/2012/ubuntu-women-project.2012-10-09-18.02.moin.txt18:24
meetingologyMinutes (html):        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-women-project/2012/ubuntu-women-project.2012-10-09-18.02.html18:24
IdleOnethank you18:24
Cheri703no IdleOne, thank YOU18:24
IdleOneNo no, TNKU!18:25
IdleOnek lol18:25
Deindrethank you :)18:26
=== ChanServ changed the topic of #ubuntu-women-project to: This Channel is LOGGED | http://ubuntu-women.org | support (mostly) at #ubuntu | channel guidelines: http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/IrcGuidelines | Next Meeting: Tuesday November 13th at 18:00 UTC

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!