=== doko_ is now known as doko
=== lynxman_ is now known as lynxman
=== k1l_ is now known as k1l
=== mmrazik is now known as mmrazik|lunch
=== mmrazik|lunch is now known as mmrazik
=== mmrazik is now known as mmrazik|afk
=== mmrazik|afk is now known as mmrazik
* slangasek waves15:01
meetingologyMeeting started Wed Apr  3 15:02:12 2013 UTC.  The chair is slangasek. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.15:02
meetingologyAvailable commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired15:02
slangasek[TOPIC] Lightning round15:02
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Lightning round
slangasek$ echo $(shuf -e barry doko stgraber jodh ev bdmurray slangasek ogra cjwatson xnox stokachu)15:02
slangasekbdmurray xnox jodh cjwatson ogra stgraber barry stokachu ev doko slangasek15:02
slangasekbdmurray is off today, so xnox:15:02
* stgraber waves15:02
xnox* Desktop lvm automatic utah test is merged, not added to jenkins just15:03
xnox  yet.15:03
xnox* Fixing FTBFS from the recent rebuild (focused on tcltk multiarch15:03
xnox  fallout and canonical-upstream packages)15:03
xnox* Uploaded partman-auto-lvm sru to precise for bug 109178815:03
xnox* Pycurl bug with thin-client-config-agent is in progress bug #115222215:03
ubottubug 1091788 in partman-auto-lvm (Ubuntu Precise) "debian-installer: creation of volume group (LVM) fails if hostname corresponds with an existing device name" [Medium,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/109178815:03
xnox* Working on installer bugs for rls-r-tracking.15:03
ubottubug 1152222 in thin-client-config-agent (Ubuntu) "thin-client-config-agent fails in pycurl with TypeError: string argument expected, got 'bytes'" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/115222215:03
xnox* Also TODO review lp:~jamesodhunt/upstart/allow-multiple-cmdline-confdirs15:03
xnox* Very short week due to Eastern holiday friday-monday, booked travel15:04
xnox  for the client sprint15:04
jodh* blueprints:15:04
jodh  - foundations-r-upstart-roadmap: np.15:04
jodh  - foundations-r-upstart-user-session-enhancements:15:04
jodh    - DEP-8 python test harness progress:15:04
jodh      - Now supports testing with PID 1, Session Init, and Session bus15:04
jodh        environments (the latter two both using either a default (XDG)15:04
jodh        session or a "stand-alone" test instance).15:04
jodh      - Currently resolving inotify issue.15:04
jodh    - Modified upstart to allow multiple "--confdir <dir>" options for15:04
jodh      session mode (required for DEP-8, awaiting feedback on MP):15:04
jodh      https://code.launchpad.net/~jamesodhunt/upstart/allow-multiple-cmdline-confdirs/+merge/15651215:04
jodh    - Fixed bug 1161098 upstream.15:04
ubottuError: Launchpad bug 1161098 could not be found15:04
jodh* boot:15:04
jodh  - Progress on bug 1157713.15:04
ubottubug 1157713 in upstart "upstart tests which run without inotify fail occasionally" [Undecided,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/115771315:05
jodh  - Added mountall to list of projects being checked by Coverity.15:05
jodh* misc:15:05
jodh  - Testing for bug 1103406.15:05
ubottubug 1103406 in linux (Ubuntu) "kernel disabled console output and keyboard lights in early boot" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/110340615:05
jodh* TODO:15:05
jodh  - Finish draft blog post on Upstart sessions.15:05
cjwatsonShort week (Easter Triduum).15:05
cjwatsonFinished rewriting cdimage in Python.15:05
cjwatsonHad another go at bug 1065281.  Still apparently incomplete.15:05
cjwatsonFixed ubiquity build failure due to gobject-introspection change.15:05
cjwatsonFixed deadlock in aptdaemon due to unflushed stdio buffers (bug 1163142, bug 1163163, probably many others).15:05
cjwatsonPushed the Haskell transition up the hill some more.  The powerpc problems should be mostly sorted.  I found some advice on #ghc so may be able to continue to sort out the armhf problems now.15:05
ubottubug 1065281 in OEM Priority Project quantal "Installer crashed when trying to partition 4k/4k sector hard disks" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/106528115:05
ubottubug 1163142 in aptdaemon (Ubuntu) "Hangs when "preconfiguring packages" at the installation of a language" [High,Fix released] https://launchpad.net/bugs/116314215:05
cjwatsonHelped IS recover royal (powerpc livefs porter), which turned out to be a lurking fstab-related problem that would probably have bitten other livefs builders on their next reboot.15:05
ubottubug 1163163 in aptdaemon (Ubuntu Raring) "aptdaemon does not give a terminal/gtk debconf prompt" [High,Fix released] https://launchpad.net/bugs/116316315:05
ogra_ * livecd-rootfs should be able to create cross built android zips for the four supported arches now (still waiting for some RTs to be done to actually test that)15:06
ogra_ * fixed chromium-browser FTBFS on arm (finally its not three versions behind anymore on armhf)15:06
ogra_ * easter vacation ...15:06
ogra_ * power management on Touch discussion ... very early planning, we will have a public hangout going forward with this and go more into details by then15:06
ogra_ * kernel updates of android kernels were researched by ppisati, seems to work fine using abootimg from teh archive, i will soon look into flash-kernel abilities to intergrate15:06
ogra_ 15:06
ogra_ * cdimage implementation of cross building the android zips (once the RT is in)15:06
ogra_ * testing (and possibly fixing, as there seem to be some bugs) of raring armhf images (omap4, ac100, nexus7 desktop)15:06
ogra_ * see if i can get some armhf universe FTBFS fixed before final release15:06
stgraberFeature work:15:06
stgraber - Container (BLUEPRINT: servercloud-r-lxc)15:06
stgraber  - Spent most of Monday doing code reviews, last minute fixes, a lot of testing and sending the LXC 0.9 final pull request.15:06
stgraber  - Prepared LXC 1.0 roadmap: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LXC/1.0-roadmap15:06
stgraber  - Updated the Plumbers mini-conference wiki: http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2013:containers15:06
stgraber  - Looked into an early Go binding for LXC15:06
stgraber  - Fixed bug 1157332 in raring + quantal SRU15:06
ubottubug 1157332 in lxc (Ubuntu Quantal) "/etc/dnsmasq.d-available/lxc circular link " [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/115733215:06
stgraber - Mobile updates (BLUEPRINT: foundations-1303-single-image-update)15:06
stgraber  - Had a few more meetings and discussion on the implementation of image based updates, taking quite a bit of time from actual implementation time :)15:06
stgraber  - Updated https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ImageBasedUpgrades/Mobile and https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ImageBasedUpgrades/Mobile/LocalPackages15:07
stgraber  - Worked on prototype of the server side tools, I now have a tool to diff squashfs images, one to generate the zip files and one to scan and generate the needed files.15:07
stgraber - Mobile networking (BLUEPRINT: client-1303-converged-network-stack)15:07
stgraber  - cyphermox got the code to actually work without segfaulting15:07
stgraber  - caught up with awe on state of the ofono/Android driver15:07
stgraber - Mobile sync and provisioning (OMA) (BLUEPRINT: client-1303-we-should-create-one)15:07
stgraber  - Went through all the OMA specs, start working on a summary of those15:07
stgraber  - Looked into opensource implementation of syncml and other OMA specs15:07
stgraberOther work:15:07
stgraber - A few queue reviews for raring15:07
stgraber - Killed wubi dailies and QATracker entries15:07
stgraber - Tracked down and fixed QATracker ACL bug15:07
stgraber - TB meeting15:07
stgraber - Continue spec work for the mobile blueprints and continue image based updates prototype15:07
stgraber - Come up with the list of Xsession scripts that still need porting to upstart user-sessions (outside of standard desktop install).15:07
xnoxcjwatson: I wonder if that aptdaemon also fixed 1161943 which is reported to work fine with today's images.15:07
stgraber - ifupdown SRU to quantal and precise15:07
stgraber - I'm off starting on Friday (5th) and back next Thursday (11th).15:07
stgraber - I'll then be working from Europe on the local timezone.15:07
stgraber - I'll also be off from Monday 15th and back Thursday 18th.15:07
barryshort week due to vacation.  wrote up pycon trip report and general catching up. lpbug 1154599.  lpbug 1163609.  todo: continue to investigate lpbug 1163609.  return to click package spec.  done.15:08
barrybug 116360915:08
ubottubug 1163609 in pycurl (Ubuntu Raring) "pycurl FTBFS due to segfault in test suite" [High,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/116360915:08
barrybug 115459915:08
ubottubug 1154599 in python2.7 (Ubuntu) "getaddrinfo() returns -11 (EAI_SYSTEM) instead of -2" [Medium,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/115459915:08
stokachu* LP#1162876 - apt-cacher-ng data corruption with HTTP headers15:09
stokachu       [task] Need Sponsor/SRU15:09
stokachu* LP#1057358 - isc-dhcp-server-ldap cannot read /etc/ldap/ldap.conf15:09
stokachu       [task] stgraber to please re-review latest debdiff15:09
stokachu* LP#1013798 - Blink SIP client segfaults with libgcrypt1115:09
stokachu       [task] Needs SRU/Sponsor15:09
stokachu* LP#857983  - Pointing Devices menu item is missing after upgrading15:09
cjwatsonxnox: It's possible.  I'll mention it15:09
stokachu       [comment] This did not have ubuntu-sru subscribed, so I subscribed15:09
stokachu       [task] Revist next week to check status15:09
stokachu* LP#1027086 - incorrect schema setting used for authentication-methods in vino15:09
stokachu       [task] Ritesh to properly format SRU in description and follow up with SRU team15:09
stokachucrap forgot about bug bot15:09
stokachubug 1162876, bug 1057358, bug 101379815:09
ubottubug 1162876 in apt-cacher-ng (Ubuntu Precise) "apt-cacher-ng data corruption with HTTP headers" [Medium,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/116287615:09
ubottubug 1057358 in isc-dhcp (Ubuntu Precise) "dhcpd in isc-dhcp-server-ldap cannot read /etc/ldap/ldap.conf due to missing entry in apparmor profile" [Medium,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/105735815:09
slangasekjodh: where is the coverity report on (upstart and) mountall?  do I need to get around to creating an account to be able to view those?15:09
ubottubug 1013798 in libgcrypt11 (Ubuntu Raring) "Blink SIP client segfaults with libgcrypt11 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.1" [Critical,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/101379815:09
stgraberstokachu: isc-dhcp, what's the priority on that? Currently it's on bug to-bundle-with-next-SRU list, should it be bumped to fine-to-upload-on-its-own?15:09
stokachustgraber: nah just as long as its on your radar15:10
stgraberok, definitely still on my radar. (I go through all netstack bugs weekly)15:10
stokachustgraber: cool, thats good enough for me, thanks15:10
jodhslangasek: http://scan.coverity.com/all-projects.html. You do need an account - I'll create you one...15:11
ev- Short week; public holiday on Friday and Monday.15:11
ev- Bug triage.15:11
ev- Code review for Brian.15:11
ev- Looked into having different replication factors across DCs. Historically we15:11
ev  thought this was not possible, but it appears we were wrong. Still, after15:11
ev  talking with the Cassandra folks, it sounds like that will lead to15:12
ev  performance problems. It would have let us have a large single-node Cassandra15:12
ev  ring for analytics and backup (in the failover sense of the word), but I15:12
ev  think we're going to have to find the hardware for balanced DCs.  Started a15:12
ev  discussion with Tom and James. Hopefully this will unblock us on upgrading15:12
ev  Cassandra to 1.2 and deploying Hadoop soon.15:12
ev- Changes to lp:canonical-memento in support of some of our outstanding RTs15:12
ev  (new CFs in the ACL).15:12
ev- Tried to touch base with the QA team on how we can improve errors.ubuntu.com15:12
ev  for them. No responses yet.15:12
ev- Implemented a mapping between SHA-1 hashes and the bucket identifiers they15:12
ev  come from, so we can have URLs like:15:12
ev  https://errors.ubuntu.com/problem/e983f374794de9c64e3d1c1de1d490c0756eeeff15:12
ev  Thought about doing sha1(x).hexdigest()[:10], but I'm worried about15:12
ev  collisions.15:12
ev  This fixes a few problems, namely that bucket IDs can be up to 64K long and15:12
ev  URLs start to break past 2K, and that bucket IDs can contain special15:12
ev  characters, which makes embedding them in javascript tricky.15:12
ev- Fixed bugs in apport to dogfood errors.ubuntu.com, and because xnox found an15:12
ev  interesting one.15:12
ev- Fixed bugs in oops-repository and daisy. Fixed the retracers crashing and15:12
ev  leaking FDs when processing the failed to retrace queue.15:12
ev- Prototyped a new method of counting instances of of buckets (with releases,15:12
ev  packages, and package versions) by the hour, which will let us finally solve15:12
ev  the problem that "the past day" is the UTC day, not a rolling one, that "the15:12
ev  past month" is just the current calendar month, and the "the past year" is15:12
ev  just the current calendar year. Initial findings look really promising when15:12
ev  simulating a comparatively large load to what we receive every day, and I15:12
ev  hope to have a branch ready to land on trunk by the end of the week.15:12
ev- Finally read enough about Three-Phase Uniform Threshold to understand how to15:12
ev  implement it. This will let us more quickly sort across random date ranges,15:12
ev  where we cannot cheat by keeping pre-calculated count-ordered lists15:12
ev  (LP: #1052954).15:12
ev- Perpetually fighting canonistack (RT 60371).15:12
ubottuLaunchpad bug 1052954 in Daisy "top-k for arbitrary ranges is complex" [High,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/105295415:12
doko- long weekend (Fri and Mon holidays)15:13
doko- python 2.7.4 and 3.3.1 release candidates15:13
doko- toolchain merge15:13
doko- raring test rebuild15:13
doko- fixing build failures15:13
doko- fixing packages for migration15:13
evNo more wubi. End of an era.15:16
evI see what you did there15:17
slangasekev: great news about fixing the "the past day" report :)15:17
slangasek * short week, with three days of vacation15:17
slangasek * spent a lot of time hacking bug #763148 in compiz... almost but not quite figured out15:17
ubottubug 763148 in compiz (Ubuntu) "Adding/Removing an external monitor causes open windows to move to another workspace" [Medium,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/76314815:17
slangasek * meager contribution to raring buildability (Debian bug #704572)15:17
ubottuDebian bug 704572 in freetds "freetds: Add -lgcrypt to LDFLAGS to fix underlinking" [Important,Fixed] http://bugs.debian.org/70457215:17
slangasek * this week mostly spent on reviews, due at the end of the week (your peer reviews, too!)15:17
evslangasek: yeah, real soon now. Testing the load of it has required me to write much of the code for it.15:17
slangasekany other comments/questions over status?15:17
ogra_great work on the image updates stgraber !15:18
barryslangasek: apparently, i have no peers15:18
ogra_(just wanted to say that)15:18
stgraberogra_: thanks!15:18
* slangasek peers at barry 15:19
barryoh, sorry, i meant pears15:19
slangasek[TOPIC] Bugs15:19
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Bugs
* ogra_ hands barry some peas15:19
slangasekbdmurray sent me a list, let's see what we have here15:20
* barry nom nom noms15:20
slangasekbug #94710715:20
ubottubug 947107 in ubiquity (Ubuntu Precise) "No partition labels in the resize widgets" [High,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/94710715:20
slangasekrecently reappeared via iso testing15:20
slangasekxnox: you commented last on the bug; do you have a handle on fixing it?15:21
xnoxslangasek: it still was not fixed. I had a minimal sample of the gui problem. Do you have anyone in mind who is awesome with Gtk & Cairo?15:21
slangasekwell, not me15:21
slangasekcjwatson, ev, stgraber?15:21
xnoxslangasek: in essence the label is updated and printed, but it end up being "painted over" with a cairo surface.15:21
slangasekor if anyone else here wants to give their gtk chops a workout15:22
* xnox can try poking it again and pinging #-desktop people about it.15:22
cjwatsonmy awesomeness is pretty rusty :)15:22
evit's been a long long time. I'm not sure I'd be any more help.15:22
slangasekxnox: ok, sounds like we'll leave it with you to follow up with the desktop team15:23
cjwatsonyeah, looking at that I don't think I'd be any faster than somebody coming at it from scratch15:23
slangasekbug #107869715:23
ubottubug 1078697 in Launchpad itself "Ubuntu archive is missing SHA-1/SHA-256 hashes for some packages" [Low,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/107869715:23
stgraberslangasek: well, I've been fixing that kind of bug in the past but I'm really not efficient at it and I won't be around much in the next 2 weeks or so, so if I work on this, it likely won't make 13.0415:23
xnoxslangasek: mass upload no-change rebuild for packages that are missing those hashes? =)))))15:24
slangasekbdmurray notes there's a branch from mvo but that the bug report seems to be stalled15:24
xnoxlangpacks got fixed so the set should be small now, and they will benefit from new toolchain/debhelper rebuild.15:24
cjwatsonxnox: waste of effort when apt-ftparchive can do it, surely15:25
slangasekxnox: well, should this be fixed in apt-ftparchive itself like mvo proposes?15:25
slangasekbarry: can I give this to you to follow up on?15:25
barryslangasek: sure15:26
slangasekbarry: thanks15:26
slangasekbug #95723115:26
ubottubug 957231 in apt (Ubuntu) "update-manager crashed with SIGSEGV in debListParser::LoadReleaseInfo()" [Medium,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/95723115:26
xnoxcjwatson: yeah, it's still a fair amount of packages left without those checksums.15:26
slangasekbdmurray notes that there are new duplicates of this bug happening in raring15:26
cjwatsonbarry: note that you need to get a fix into either lucid-cat (via IS) or lucid-updates, and preemptively into precise-cat (via IS) or precise-updates, in order for it to be effective for LP15:27
slangasekOTOH there are a total of 6 duplicates, so maybe this isn't a high priority bug unless someone sees an obvious quick fix?15:28
barrycjwatson: i'm not sure what that means, since i have zero context atm, but i'll try to remember your suggestion when i read the whole bug report ;)15:28
cjwatsonslangasek: it's failing on a particular PPA, I notice15:29
cjwatson        buffer = "Origin: LP-PPA-webupd8team-java\n\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\244\201", '\000' <repeats 22 times>, "d.\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\020\000\000\000\000\000\000\030\376=\003\000\000\000\000i|cO\000\000\000\000jfd."15:29
slangasekcjwatson: is that consistent in the duplicates?15:29
cjwatsonOne moment ...15:30
slangasekwell, the retracer didn't really leave that info in the duplicate bugs15:30
cjwatsonYeah, none of them have sufficiently detailed traces15:31
cjwatsonfailing loc is15:31
cjwatson         case Origin: FileI->Origin = WriteUniqString(data); break;15:31
slangasekso nothing suggests to me that this should be moved to the top of the priority list15:33
cjwatsonIt's writing into the cache - could be some kind of problem with those ghastly C++ gadgets for doing that (remember quantal?)15:33
cjwatsonYeah, agreed15:33
slangasekcjwatson: do you want to take a bit of time with further triage since you're already in it, then kick it back onto the pile assuming you don't see anything that makes it critical?15:35
slangasekbug #116034615:35
ubottubug 1160346 in ubuntu-release-upgrader (Ubuntu) "do-release-upgrade from Ubuntu 12.04 on Pentium-M fails, breaks system without any warning (This kernel does not support a non-PAE CPU)" [High,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/116034615:35
cjwatsonslangasek: I've got far enough in triage to know I don't want to touch it further :-), but I'll leave a comment with my findings, at least15:35
slangasekcjwatson: :)15:35
slangasekso, bug #1160346 is definitely something we can guard against in the upgrader... users would I'm sure much rather be reminded they can't upgrade their system to later releases before they've downloaded the world and tried to install it15:36
ubottubug 1160346 in ubuntu-release-upgrader (Ubuntu) "do-release-upgrade from Ubuntu 12.04 on Pentium-M fails, breaks system without any warning (This kernel does not support a non-PAE CPU)" [High,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/116034615:36
slangasekany volunteers for this one?15:36
* slangasek decides to take it himself15:37
* barry groans at pycurl again15:39
slangasekfrom the backtrace, it looks like that may just be a change in the exception interface that needs to be handled?15:39
barryslangasek: give it to me and i'll at least take a look15:39
slangasekhmm, but it's inside python2.715:39
slangasekbarry: thanks15:39
slangasekbarry: fwiw bdmurray raised this one out of concern that it would affect other apps... so if it's a pycurl bug the answer is probably "yes"15:40
ubottuLaunchpad bug 1150413 in procps (Ubuntu) "Cannot allocate memory if process owned by user with large number of groups" [High,Triaged]15:40
slangasek"This bug also has a patch and might be worth fixing for R."15:40
slangasekoddly, I had the impression that this one /was/ fixed in R15:40
slangasekanyway, there's a patch but I don't know its upstream status... maybe someone can dig into that and see if this patch is sane to apply?15:42
slangasekdoko: can you take this one?15:42
dokoslangasek, ok15:42
slangasekdoko: cheers15:42
slangasekand that's all the bugs from bdmurray15:42
stokachui got one last bug i forgot to mention15:43
* slangasek yields the floor to stgraber 15:43
stokachubug 1158489, i haven't started work on this yet15:43
ubottuError: Launchpad bug 1158489 could not be found15:43
stokachubug 115371715:43
ubottubug 1153717 in debian-installer (Ubuntu Precise) "/usr/sbin/grub-probe: error: no such disk during preseed install" [Medium,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/115371715:43
stokachui haven't dug into it yet but curious if cjwatson or anyone has any knowledge of this15:44
stokachuseems to only affect bare metal15:44
cjwatsonstokachu: already on my list :)15:45
stokachucjwatson: ok cool thanks man15:45
cjwatsonI haven't managed to dig into it though, it's dmraid-specific and those are always horrible to debug15:45
stokachuyea ive got someone who can reproduce it so ill get more debug data if required15:46
cjwatsonI don't think I have more useful debugging to request at this point - I already talked with Leonardo to extract the grub-probe debug output that's attached there15:46
stokachuah ok15:46
stgraberI'm surprised that a Dell PERC triggers dmraid though15:46
stgraberas those are hardware raid controlers and so should be exporting a fairly standard looking device to the OS15:47
stokachui thought perc were more fakeraid/software15:47
stgraberPERC is usually the brand DELL uses for their hardware raid controler on servers, those are typically standard LSI hardware raid controllers with custom firmware15:48
cjwatson"<lborda> yeah ... Dell PERC H310 PCIe host-based RAID..."15:48
cjwatsonhost-based RAID => fake15:48
stokachulove those :(15:48
stgraberok, congrats to DELL for making everything even more confusing than it was ;)15:48
slangasekany other bugs?15:49
cjwatsonstokachu: anyway, the first pass in these is always figuring out the grub-probe command that's failing and then getting output of that with -vv, as lborda did - beyond that I promise to keep you updated with how my investigations are going so you have a better chance of working out the next one15:49
cjwatsonstokachu: but at this point it's basically laborious tracing through the code alongside the debug output and waiting for something wrong to jump out15:49
stokachucjwatson: cool man ill keep this on my watchlist15:49
cjwatsonwhich is why I haven't been able to face it yet :-/15:50
stokachucjwatson: thanks for looking into it though15:50
slangasek[TOPIC] AOB15:51
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: AOB
slangasekanything else?15:51
slangasekeveryone get their fill of Easter candy?15:51
stokachumine had liquor in it15:51
stokachuhar har har15:51
barryno but my peeps did15:51
slangasekbarry: heh15:52
slangasekso can someone explain to me why the only time Cadbury shows up in the US market is at Easter time?15:52
stokachui think the bunny feels he's to important like that matt dude from today show15:53
cjwatsonBecause they know that Americans have no taste so they only get to win when the market is flooded?15:53
cjwatsonmuttermutterdisgustingherschey :)15:53
slangasekcjwatson: are you familiar with the Cadbury products that actually get sold here at Easter? :)15:53
slangaseka creme egg is not fine dining15:53
barrycjwatson: is hersheys even chocolate?15:54
cjwatsonStill nicer than herscheys or however it's spelled :)15:54
cjwatsonWe had creme egg ice cream15:54
* slangasek goes into insulin shock vicariously15:54
cjwatsonI actually had to stop eating cake due to sugar overload15:55
evCadbury? You mean Phillip Morris?15:55
cjwatsonI don't know what the world's coming to15:55
slangasekev: didn't Phillip Morris rebrand? :)15:56
evwith lots of warm colours, yeah15:56
slangasekanyway, clearly we've reached the end of the productive part of this meeting15:56
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology
meetingologyMeeting ended Wed Apr  3 15:56:41 2013 UTC.15:56
meetingologyMinutes (wiki):        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2013/ubuntu-meeting.2013-04-03-15.02.moin.txt15:56
meetingologyMinutes (html):        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2013/ubuntu-meeting.2013-04-03-15.02.html15:56
ogra_tobacco chocolate ?15:56
ogra_thanks !15:56
slangasekfeel free to continue bantering :)15:56
evwe all know that Paul a Young is the only real place to get quality chocolate15:57
* barry would but all this talk of chocolate at lunchtime has made him too hungry15:57
jodhslangasek: don't you mean bantam-ing? :)15:57
evmaybe Green & Blacks if you're feeling lazy15:57
slangasekjodh: dict tells me Bantam is "a district of Java", so I think not15:58
jodhslangasek: next defn. :)15:58
slangasekno next defn here!15:58
ogra_barry, ++15:58
jodhslangasek: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantam_%28poultry%2915:58
cjwatsonev: I'm pretty partial to Hotel Chocolat's output15:59
evah yes, they're wonderful too15:59
slangasek"A Japanese Bantam chick (left) is half the size of an Orpington"15:59
cjwatson(and they're guaranteed no-forced-child-labour; I can't work out whether that's true of Paul A Young's output at a quick glance?)15:59
slangasekI only eat certified organic chocolate harvested by Guatemalan jaguars16:00
cjwatsonCadbury is no-forced-child-labour, the bar is not *that* high :)16:00
cjwatsonalthough irritatingly higher than I might like at times16:01
slangasek(jaguars! http://chocolatebar.com/products.php?product=3oz.-Natural-Dark-Chocolate-with-Espresso-Beans)16:02
cjwatsonslangasek: hah :)16:11
evno idea on the child labour16:12
=== Zic_ is now known as Zic
=== greyback is now known as greyback|eod
=== TheDrums is now known as 77CAAVMF2
=== nhandler_ is now known as nhandler
=== sary_ is now known as sary

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!