=== zmoylan1 is now known as zmoylan
mokmeisterhello all17:12
Kai_p_IEBelgarath, hey there17:17
Kai_p_IEBelgarath, and welcome17:17
airurandoevening all18:39
airurandomeeting in 30 mins (ish)19:00
* tdr112 is at ohm 19:26
airurandotdr112 ohhhh on a phone or a proper keyboard?19:27
airurandoevening ebel19:27
tdr112laptop out19:27
airurandoebel: you chair?19:28
tdr11210g internet in a camp site and power its great19:28
airurandoor me19:28
tdr1123k  hackers19:28
ebel10g internet?19:28
zmoylansaw people tweeting earlier that they couldn't get data there19:28
ebelairurando:you prob. know more of the agenda.... ;)19:28
tdr112g -> GB19:28
airurandook ebel19:29
vic9098my apologies for bad typing in advance...on a tablet...and moving19:29
airurandovic9098 and Bpb101 howdy19:29
vic9098Huzzah room19:29
zmoylanhurumble! \o/19:30
airurandogreat to see so many here.19:31
airurandowe will start19:31
airurandoif othere come along they can join in.19:31
airurando#startmeeting Summer Team Meeting19:32
meetingologyMeeting started Thu Aug  1 19:32:12 2013 UTC.  The chair is airurando. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.19:32
meetingologyAvailable commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired19:32
airurandoWelcome everyone!19:32
airurandoThe agenda for this meeting can be found at:19:32
airurandoIf you are in this channel specifically for this meeting (and I hope you are) please confirm your presence by typing PRESENT and hitting enter.19:33
airurandoGreat stuff!  Now on to the agenda items in order.19:34
airurando#topic Summary of successful 2013 reapproval19:34
tdr112big thanks to airurando on this19:34
ebelYeah, fair play airurando19:35
mokmeisterYes indeed, great stuff, thanks19:35
tdr112he did a great job leanding us forward19:35
airurandoOur Teams approval status expired at the end of June (at the moment, approved status lasts only 2 years and needs to be reapplied for at the time of expiry)19:35
zmoylanand creating all the wiki pages for it, thanks airurando19:35
airurandoWe applied for reapproval at the LoCo Council meeting on 16 Jul 1319:35
airurandoMinutes and Logs of the meeting can be found at:19:36
airurandoWe were the third and last team up for reapproval.  Two very impressive teams preceeded us (The Japanese Team and the Tunisian Team).19:37
zmoylanyeah, it was like 5am for the japanese team19:37
airurandoThanks to vic9098 who provided some valuable input during the preparation of the application19:37
vic9098lies i tell ya19:38
airurandotdr112, zmoylan and of course czajkowski gave great support to my luke warm efforts to promote the Irish LoCo.19:38
Bpb101Sorry I missed that folk , Got mixed up on the days :P19:38
ebelyeah, sorry i missed it too. I was at riverdance with some visiting relatives19:38
airurandoWe gave a frank account of our diminished activity over the last two years.19:38
airurandono problem vic9098 or ebel19:38
zmoylanspecial mention to tdr112 who did it on the bus with dying battery :-)19:39
airurandoindeed :-)19:39
airurandoWe did state that some activity still existed and reboot efforts were ongoing.19:39
airurandoThe LoCo council recognised this lull in activity as a fairly common occurrence.19:39
airurandoA short discussion developed focussed on getting new enthusiastic members to join LoCos.19:40
airurandoIt was clear that there is no easy way19:40
airurandoThe council approved our reapproval application. So we are now good to go until July 2015!19:40
airurandoI am very thankful to the LoCo council for keeping faith in our LoCo.19:41
tdr112so I think we now have this chance to turn the loco around19:41
airurandoindeed tdr11219:41
airurandoNow following on from this and, more importantly, following on from the good will expressed during or team reboot efforts both on the mailing list and during recent team meetings, I strongly feel the time is right to firmly put our LoCo on a low level sustainable footing that is not too onerous to maintain at lease until interest and activity grows.19:41
airurandomoving on!19:42
airurando#topic Team meetings19:42
airurandoFrequency? Timing?19:42
tdr112> every month19:43
mokmeistertdr112: I think so too.19:43
tdr1122 or 3 months19:43
airurandoto frequent in my mind guys19:43
vic9098no longer then two months, but we probs would not have enough uptake for monthly19:43
airurandoat the start at least19:43
Bpb101I would say Every Month on a Certin Date . Eg the first Thursday Of every Month at 8.30 /9 pm time19:44
airurandoMulling this over I came up with:19:44
zmoylanthat way works best in my experience19:44
mokmeisterI dunno, I think there's something to be said for giving people a reason to come to here just to chat about ubuntu stuff.19:44
airurandoI prefer the idea of quarterly meetings to start19:44
airurandoFEB, MAY, AUG and NOV19:45
Belgarathwell, sorry for cutting in but irc is dead to new users19:45
airurandolooking at the chart there will be ubuntu related stuff to discuss each quarter19:46
vic9098maybe base them around april/oct to coincide with releases19:46
airurandogood point Belgarath19:46
airurandobut we need to keep it open19:46
mokmeistergood points indeed19:46
Belgarathairurando: website with embeded irc client is known to have good results19:46
airurandoBelgarth we have that19:47
ebelyeah web irc client makes irc a fesiable option for many19:47
darrenbatesdubBonjour everyone sorry im late!19:47
zmoylanbut it also is an open door to trolls from the other channels i hang out in19:47
ebelfreenode has that19:47
vic9098using irc chat on android right now19:48
ebelzmoylan: #ubuntu-ie has a open policy. but also has a code of conduct, if people are troublesome, we can and will kick them19:48
darrenbatesdubLike vic, I'm using AndroIRC19:48
ebelI am an op here and can and will kick out trolls.19:48
tdr112ebel: has the power19:49
ebeljust let me (or other ops) know if there's a problem19:49
Belgarathwhat if they behave, the trolls are mean ...that is racist behavior and troll discrimination :P19:49
Bpb101I know i dont get to many of these meeting, but has there been much trolls on here with the irc option?19:49
zmoylantickety boo19:49
ebeldiscrimination against trolls is fine19:49
ebelBpb101: no, none really that I remember19:49
airurandofocus people we have a lot to get through19:49
zmoylansorry for diverting conversation19:50
ebelback to the topic!19:50
airurandomonthly meetings were partly the cause of things fizzling out19:50
mokmeisterHow do we get new users to use web IRC in the first place?19:50
ebelmokmeister: send them a link.19:51
Belgarathmake it look liek a web chat :)19:51
mokmeisterahhh! Thanks Ebel19:51
Belgarathif you tell them  "this is a link to our irc client" nobody will use it19:51
airurandoebel can you find the link, I don't have it to hand19:51
Belgarathif you have "click here to talk to us" some might19:51
zmoylanso add a link to tweets of meetings?19:51
airurandoit is not necessary for all new members and users to attend the team meetings19:52
airurandosmall steps initially19:52
mokmeisterairurando: I think encouraging participation is an important thing though19:52
airurandowe need to find our feet again.19:53
Belgarathactaully bridging it to tweeter might ba a good idea19:53
airurandowe were close to dead and the constant meetings, Ubuntu Hours, and other events where only the usual few were turning up caused the demise19:54
airurandostart small and build again19:54
Bpb101Maybe use the link the ebel said ,and link it do facebook and twitter 5 minutes or so before the meating19:54
vic9098I like the idea of telling people were the meeting is taking place, but maybe let them decide the medium19:55
airurandoI strongly feel we should start with quarterly meetings19:55
ebel+1 non-monthly meetings19:55
ebelwe did monthly meetings. now here we are19:55
vic9098+1 q meetings19:55
mokmeisterairurando: I'll go along with that19:55
darrenbatesdub+1 quarterly meetings19:56
airurandomokmeister we can always ramp up if its needed19:56
vic9098call a vote19:56
tdr1121 quarterly meetings19:56
airurando#vote We will hold quarterly meetings initially in say Feb, May, Aug and Nov each year?19:57
meetingologyPlease vote on: We will hold quarterly meetings initially in say Feb, May, Aug and Nov each year?19:57
meetingologyPublic votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (private votes don't work yet, but when they do it will be by messaging the channel followed by +1/-1/+0 to me)19:57
meetingology+1 received from airurando19:57
meetingology+1 received from zmoylan19:57
meetingology+1 received from mokmeister19:57
meetingology-1 received from Belgarath19:57
meetingology+1 received from Bpb10119:57
meetingology+1 received from vic909819:57
meetingology+1 received from darrenbatesdub19:57
meetingology+1 received from ebel19:57
airurandoall done?19:58
meetingologyVoting ended on: We will hold quarterly meetings initially in say Feb, May, Aug and Nov each year?19:58
meetingologyVotes for:7 Votes against:1 Abstentions:019:58
meetingologyMotion carried19:58
airurando#agreed We will hold quarterly meetings initially in say Feb, May, Aug and Nov each year19:58
airurandoBelgarath would you like to voice your concerns?19:59
Belgarathmy poitn is lack of continuity with such a timwe lapse20:00
Belgarathbut again I 'm new here20:00
Belgarathit takes digging stuff out to remember 3 months down the line what you were doing on the last one20:00
vic9098the irc tends to have the usual suspects online. The mailing list fills the void I find20:01
airurandovalid concerns but really monthly scuppered us last time. If interest grows and the need arises we will switch to more frequent meetings.20:01
airurandovic 9098 indeed20:01
Belgarathfair enough20:02
zmoylanno reason those that want to meet up monthly can't?  just that the 'official' meetups are 4 times a year20:02
airurandono silver bullet solution.20:02
Belgarathand sorry to be the one person to disrupt it :)20:02
airurandonot at all Belgarath20:02
mokmeisterno need to apologize Belgarath , your opinion is as valid as any20:02
airurandoindeed zmoylan adhoc meetings could be called by anyone at anytime20:03
airurandomokmeister +120:03
airurandowe'll plough on20:03
airurando#topic Release Parties20:03
airurandoShould we continue holding them and if so at what frequency?20:04
airurandoPersonally I feel we should hold release parties for all releases as an absolute social event minimum20:04
darrenbatesdubNever been to one, so we should hold one for 13.1020:04
tdr112how many are there20:04
airurandoDo folks agree?20:05
tdr112did they move from 2 a year20:05
vic9098suacy party next time... should have a showing of rocky horror to coincide :-)20:05
airurando2 per year tdr11220:05
zmoylan2 a year, least we can do is a meetup twice a year?20:05
airurandoyou know that :-)20:05
mokmeistervic9098: hahaha! I like it!20:05
vic9098Its oct too20:05
airurandovic9098 that's an interesting idea20:06
airurandoThe initial planning for these could be discussed at the proposed Feb and Aug meetings.20:06
airurandoadhoc meetings could be called if necessary20:07
zmoylanpush any discussion to the mailing list and that would keep that active?20:07
darrenbatesdubGood idea airurando20:07
airurandoindeed zmoylan20:07
mokmeisterbetter start some initial planning then!20:07
tdr112sounds good20:07
airurandomokmeister will you take care of the midwest?20:07
mokmeisterYeah, I could try.20:08
tdr112while we have people here20:08
tdr112who would go to one in Dublin20:08
zmoylani should be able to attend in dublin20:08
airurandoI think we can initially plan to have a party or parties for saucy20:08
vic9098me...back to DCU from Sept20:08
airurandome also tdr11220:08
vic9098saucy parties....I like it20:09
Belgarathpossibly me20:09
darrenbatesdubI'm for Dublin tdr11220:09
tdr112ok, so no reason why we cant have one in Dublin and hold hope for people to go to mokmeister20:09
airurandogeneral concensus no need to vote eh?20:10
zmoylanor do one definitely in dublin and the other outside dublin?20:10
mokmeisterI suppose I could contact the comp socs in UL and LIT and see if I could drum up interest in a release party.20:10
airurandonice mokmeister20:11
airurandoAndru Quinn is active in the LoCo.  He has organised stuff in Limerick in the past.20:11
airurandothought he would be here tonight20:11
mokmeisteryes, I was at one or two event in UL that he helped organise20:11
airurandoDefinitely Dublin release parties... Yes?20:12
airurandopossibly other release parties outside the Pale20:12
airurandoebel you still there20:12
airurandolots of time gone i think we should move on20:13
mokmeisterWill we get disks for the release party, or is that a thing of the past?20:13
Bpb101if i can go , Dublin would be the best20:13
airurandomokmeister: discs only for LTS releases20:13
vic9098__Dvds now20:14
zmoylanwho uses disks to install anymore?  optical drives are getting rarer and rarer in mobile hardware20:14
airurandoand we never get them before release parties20:14
airurandogood stuff20:14
Belgarathzmoylan: we can possible get the usb drives:)20:14
airurando#topic Global Jams20:14
Bpb101Could they not just mass produce Ubuntu flash drives and send them out, Couldnt be that expensive20:14
darrenbatesdub_Define a Global Jam for me20:15
tdr112these have never worked well20:15
vic9098__What they charge for a phone, dread to see a usb price20:15
BelgarathBpb101: we could do it ourselves20:15
airurandoBpb101 a topic for a different day20:15
airurandotdr112 indeed20:15
tdr112darrenbatesdub_: its a weekend where people work on ubuntu together20:16
tdr112dev, bug reports20:16
mokmeisterdarrenbatesdub_: the idea is to get together, squah bugs, contribute etc.20:16
tdr112website updating20:16
airurandoI think UGJs are both socially and technically valuable for both Ubuntu and our LoCo. For those (if any) not familiar with UGJs:20:17
airurando https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam20:17
mokmeister1st bug I'm gonna SQUASH is my own type ;)20:17
darrenbatesdub_Sounds good - but I'm no dev but would still love to get involved20:17
airurandobut we need interested techies20:17
mokmeister*typo! jeez! :D20:17
ebeloops yes here20:18
airurandoAnyone interested in learning about and leading UGJs?  We need to be productive during these if we are to participate.20:18
airurandono point in just showing up20:18
BelgarathI have no idea wht they are about so ...20:18
airurandobut as an absolute minimum I strongly feel we should hold UGJs for the LTS releases.20:19
airurandoBelgarath: check out the wiki and google Ubuntu Global Jam20:19
airurandoBelgarath: they could be great20:19
* Belgarath googling in background20:19
airurandobut we need leadership20:20
airurandoAs an absolute minimum I strongly feel we should hold UGJs for the LTS releases.20:20
airurandobut I'd prefer if we held them for each iteration20:20
Belgarathactually 3 month before we can do a testing one20:21
Belgarathand upgrade to the new rc :)20:21
airurandoAgain, the planning for these could be discussed at the proposed Feb and Aug meeting as appropriate.20:21
darrenbatesdub_I can offer leadership, but I'm not a 'techie' and chances are I'll be out of here by the time the new LTS comes out20:21
zmoylani think we need a pre ugj for the ugj so that everyone is up to speed for the day20:22
airurandozmoylan: can you lead this?20:23
airurandoI think that is a good idea20:23
zmoylanat the mo, i can't even make it 100% to meetups unfortunately :-/20:23
airurandodarrenbatesdub_: why out of here by the time the new LTS comes out?20:23
airurandotdr112: could you lead these?20:24
airurandoebel could you?20:24
tdr112airurando: i could i am trying to find the dates at the moment20:24
tdr112for the life of me i cant find them20:24
airurandoBelgarath: what about you?20:24
darrenbatesdub_Isn't the new LTS 14.10? I'm hoping to be in the USA then20:25
darrenbatesdub_September of 201420:25
Belgarathairurando: lets move that discusson to next quaterly meeting20:25
BelgarathI need to read a bit in between20:25
airurandotdr112 sep 13/14/1520:26
airurandoBelgarath: fair point but the saucy jam is in Sept20:26
tdr112thats fine20:26
Belgarathairurando: I ment my participaion20:26
Belgarathnot the fact it should go on20:27
tdr112ok i can run something on the sat or sun20:27
airurandoBelgarath: sorry20:27
tdr112a one day thing20:27
airurandotdr112 great20:27
tdr112leave it withme20:27
airurandoeven is we can use the day to figure out how we will do it next time!20:27
tdr112i will use the mailing list to hash out the details20:28
airurandowe'll move on20:28
tdr112others welcome to help20:28
mokmeisterProductive meetings shouldn't last more than an hour... ;)20:28
airurandoI'll try20:28
Belgarathmokmeister: not true20:28
airurandomokmeister I was just aboutt o say that20:29
tdr112airurando: whats next20:29
darrenbatesdub_I'll gladly help tdr11220:29
Belgarathmokmeister: depends on a subject20:29
mokmeisterah sure only messin20:29
airurandothe rest of the stuff is FYO20:29
airurandoso ill quickly go through it20:29
airurando#topic Virtual Ubuntu Developer Summits20:30
airurandoDo people participate in these?20:30
airurandoThe next one will be held between the 27th and the 29th of August and at present they are scheduled to occur every 3 months.20:30
tdr112i have never20:30
airurando http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1308/20:31
airurandoIf you can find the time I'd encourage you all to attend.20:31
Bpb101I havent, but i might consider the next one. They are a good idea though20:31
airurandocurrently the plan is to hold them every three months20:31
mokmeisterTwould be interesting just to see what's going on alright20:31
airurandodo if you can20:31
airurandodo sign up for it if you can20:32
airurandomovin on20:32
airurando#topic Ubuntu Hours and/or Other Social Events20:32
airurandoAdhoc? If so will people actually call any?20:32
airurandoPersonally, I am happy to leave this as adhoc.20:33
tdr112me too20:33
mokmeisteragreed. Will they happen if left to adhoc though?20:33
mokmeisterAnd how will people know that they are happening? Through IRC / mailiing list?20:34
airurandomokmeister: indeed20:34
airurandomailing list20:34
tdr112they have been posted on the mailing list and twitter in the past20:34
airurandoit will be up to people to call them20:34
airurandoif they don't well they don't20:34
zmoylanwe need to facebook, g+ AND tweet them20:35
zmoylananyone on facebook or g+?  i don't use them20:35
tdr112I dont use them20:35
mokmeisteris there an ubuntu-ie on g+?20:35
airurandozmoylan I do the facebook stuff20:35
darrenbatesdub_Very active on G+. Facebook for family.20:35
airurandoandru quinn does the G+20:35
darrenbatesdub_We could do so much on G+20:36
zmoylanput out the notices on social media but all links back to the wiki?20:36
zmoylanvery few folk on g+20:36
zmoylanany social media you pick will have x percentage that won't use if for y reason20:37
airurandozmoylan: not the wiki. The LoCo team portal20:37
zmoylanairurando: you are correct, the portal not the wiki20:37
airurandoso we'll leave it at call them when you want20:37
Bpb101i ussally post the outings on boards.ie as well , when there one up. Dont know how many people read them though20:38
airurandothanks for doing that Bpb10120:38
airurando#topic Team Administration20:38
airurando Meeting Minutes/Logs , Team Reports, LoCo Team Portal and our Social Streams20:39
airurandoanyone interested in getting involved with this?20:39
zmoylanwhat does it involve?20:39
airurandoteam reports have stopped20:40
darrenbatesdub_Very interested20:40
airurandowe need someone to take them on20:40
airurandoor we can continue not doing them20:40
darrenbatesdub_I'll take them.20:40
airurandoI'll chat to you offline darrenbatesdub_ about this20:41
airurandonot a biggy20:41
airurandoI'll continue to take care of the other stuff at present20:41
airurando#topic Any Other Business20:42
tdr112i have one20:42
tdr112czajkowski: is running a mug in dublin (Dublin MongoDB User Group )20:42
zmoylanoh yes.20:42
tdr112details here http://www.meetup.com/DublinMUG/events/131173222/20:42
tdr112it has been some time since she has been back to visit our loco so some of us will be along to chat20:43
airurandoyes indeed20:43
tdr112I will be along20:43
airurandoI'd encourage everyone to get to know czajkowski20:43
zmoylanireland has been a lot quieter since she went to uk20:43
ebeloh yeah20:43
airurandoa powerful force in the Irish LoCo, the greated Ubuntu ecosphere and now MongoDB community manager for the EMEA region20:44
airurandoa passionate open source advocate.20:44
darrenbatesdub_We need more of her in the world!20:45
airurandoI've just to more quick links for our new people20:45
airurandofirst though for the minutes20:46
airurando#topic czajkowski: is running a mug in dublin (Dublin MongoDB User Group )20:46
airurando#topic Ubuntu User days20:46
airurandofolks should check those out20:47
airurando#topic Open Week20:47
airurandofolks should check those out also20:48
airurandocoming to the end20:48
mokmeisterairurando: that user days link brings up a timetable for last Feb20:48
airurando#topic Any Other Business20:48
airurandomokmeister: when the hold the next one it should refresh I think20:49
airurandoall done?20:49
airurandoThanks everyone for attending and participating.  Lets hope this can put the Ubuntu Ireland Team on a sustainable, fun and productive footing.20:50
tdr112see ya20:50
meetingologyMeeting ended Thu Aug  1 20:50:22 2013 UTC.20:50
meetingologyMinutes (wiki):        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-ie/2013/ubuntu-ie.2013-08-01-19.32.moin.txt20:50
meetingologyMinutes (html):        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-ie/2013/ubuntu-ie.2013-08-01-19.32.html20:50
zmoylanthanks airurando20:50
Bpb101Chears airurando ...20:50
Bpb101cya all20:50
mokmeisterNice one airurando20:50
airurandogreat to have so many new participants!20:51
airurandoThanks all20:51
darrenbatesdub_Thanks airurando see you all soon20:51
ebelthanks airurando20:51
BelgarathThank you20:51
airurandodarrenbatesdub_:  Ill poke you on twitter about team reports20:51
airurandothanks Belgarath and ebel20:52
airurandonot too bad ebel, just under 80 minutes20:52
airurandonot quite the hour but a lot to discuss20:53
zmoylanand a fair few more folks attending.  huzzah.  time for food.20:55
airurandozmoylan huzzah indeed20:59
zmoylannot enough people know of bleak expectations to get the hurumble :-)20:59
airurandoBelgarath: what is it you do?20:59
airurandozmoylan:  whats the hurumble21:00
Belgarathairurando: that depends, I do a lto of things21:04
airurandoBelgarath: not probing.  just hoping you might be interested enough and capable in taking a leading role in the Global jams. thats all.21:05
airurandocapable OF taking...21:06
Belgarathairurando: I don't mind probing21:06
mokmeisterairurando: getting very grammatically correct! ;)21:06
Belgarathi mostly do security and it admin stuff21:07
airurandoand as for you mokmeister will you get involved in UGJs down in the mid west?21:07
Belgarathfrom time to time I also do some software devel :)21:08
Belgaraththe only problem i have is complete lack of time at the moment :)21:08
airurandoBelgarath: do please consider it.  Should not take too much time and only twice a year.21:08
BelgarathI will21:09
Belgarathjust need to find out what to do that's why I didin't choose to do it now ...21:09
mokmeisterhmmm, don't know. I recall being at one Andru organized and I couldn't stay too long. While I was there three people turned up. I installed a fresh copy of Ubuntu on my machine at the time. Not an awful lot else happened.21:09
BelgarathI don't thnik i will have enough time to prepare21:09
mokmeisterTwas good to get to meet people and stuff though21:09
airurandoBelgarath: if you could come along to the one tdr112 will lead in September that would be great!21:10
BelgarathI will try, only depends on having a time on the day21:10
mokmeisterBelgarath: Complete lack of time is a common problem... ;)21:11
airurandomokmeister: that's the problem in a nutshell at present21:11
Belgarathwell we can work around that21:11
airurandoBelgarath: sure I'm scheduled to work that weekend also so I might not be there either21:11
airurandoanyway I am no use at them21:11
airurandoit will probably be on the Saturday21:13
mokmeisterI'm gonna go burn Ubuntu Studio on a DVD and have a look at it now anyway.21:13
mokmeisterSo talk to ye all later.21:14
mokmeisterSome people still use DVDs zmoylan ! :P21:14
Belgarathi prefer PXE21:14
airurandohe he forgot action items21:26
airurandowere there any21:26
Belgarathprobably not if you forgot21:27
mokmeisterhehe, action item, don't forget action items!21:28
Belgarathgood one21:29
airurandotdr112 let me know as soon as you can what day you want to run UGJ in September.  I'll need to see if I can get the day off.  I'll look at the holiday chart tomorrow.22:06
airurandonight all22:08
airurandoahhh I see zmoylan22:08
BelgarathI'm bailing out for the night, good night22:45

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!