=== Guest47292 is now known as jrib
=== elacheche_anis is now known as Wahid-TN
=== Wahid-TN is now known as elacheche_anis
=== freeflying is now known as freeflying_away
=== slickymaster is now known as slickyma1ter
=== freeflying_away is now known as freeflying
=== slickyma1ter is now known as slickymaster
=== slickymaster is now known as slickyma1ter
=== slickyma1ter is now known as slickymaster
=== e^0 is now known as sudo
=== e^0 is now known as e^0_
=== doko_ is now known as doko
=== Ursinha-afk is now known as Ursinha
=== Ursinha-afk is now known as Ursinha
=== ghostcube_ is now known as ghostcube
=== greyback is now known as greyback|away
cjwatsonslangasek: I'm doing 12.04.4 right now - can I be excused from the meeting?  My report basically reads "* 12.04.4 * Miscellaneous transitions and stuff"16:00
slangasekcjwatson: ok :)16:00
meetingologyMeeting started Thu Feb  6 16:00:53 2014 UTC.  The chair is slangasek. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.16:00
meetingologyAvailable commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired16:00
slangasek[TOPIC] Lightning round16:01
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Lightning round
slangasek$ echo $(shuf -e barry doko stgraber jodh bdmurray slangasek cjwatson xnox stokachu)16:02
slangasekstgraber slangasek jodh stokachu cjwatson xnox barry bdmurray doko16:02
slangasekstgraber: you first :)16:02
stgraberShort week, was off on Monday.16:03
stgraberSpent some time preparing/testing 12.04.4 (mostly for Edubuntu).16:03
stgraberWorking towards LXC beta4, ton of reviews, some discussions on fixing our logging story, some more bugfixes here and there, ...16:03
stgraberPatch piloted yesterday.16:03
stgraberMaking slow progress on system-image, trying to get those tests done finally (found some more regressions), then have to add some features requested by ogra.16:03
xnoxoh, patch pilot, I think i had one last week, but obviously skipped.16:03
slangasek * spending a lot of time on customer engagements this week16:05
slangasek * finished the protobuf ABI transition16:05
slangasek  * introduced a regression by merging a newer protobuf from Debian that broke ABI; thanks to cjwatson for cleaning up the mess16:05
slangasek * some timely NEW processing for packages needed at the cloud sprint16:05
jodh* core-1311-upstart-roadmap16:05
jodh  - async-spawn: Grinding through the test code and updating for new async16:05
jodh    behaviour (necessitating porting most of the tests to use a proper16:05
jodh    main loop).16:05
jodh  - cgroup support: Updated spec, parser and parser tests after discussions with16:05
jodh    stgraber on enhanced cgroup stanza syntax (see16:05
jodh    http://upstart.ubuntu.com/wiki/Cgroup). Need to identify how best to16:05
jodh    add handle adding cgroup paths to set of paths "owned" by Upstart16:05
jodh    (either way, requires async branch).16:05
jodh* upstart:16:05
jodh  - reviewed https://code.launchpad.net/~cameronnemo/upstart/ipv6/+merge/20459916:05
slangasekstokachu: anything this week? :)16:07
slangasekletting cjwatson off the hook for 12.04.416:09
xnox* mostly catch up on everything from last week.16:09
xnox* worked with barry/phonedations on getting py2/3 compatible runners:16:09
xnox - barry is doing the autopilot merge proposal16:09
xnox - i'm working with sergio on the phablet-test-run portion16:09
xnox* fixed partman-btrfs failing to format btrfs volumes16:09
xnox* tracking down 12.04.4 .0 stack bug which prevents automatic LUKS16:09
xnox  encrypted installation for x/kubuntu, cryto-modules-3.2-udeb is missing16:09
xnox  xts module, apw proposed a fix for that already.16:09
xnox* worked with till, on cups socket activation, more work is needed to16:09
xnox  get it properly working, see upstart bug report.16:10
xnox* helped with some 12.04.4 iso testing and generated-signed wubi16:10
xnox  build, also spotted that wubi builds were out of date, now fixed by16:10
xnox  cjwatson.16:10
xnox* helped smoser to fix overlayroot to work with cryptsetup from saucy16:10
xnox  and newer, the change of "not including crypto modules by default"16:10
xnox  resulted in regressing "covert launched cloud instance to16:10
xnox  full-disk-encryption" with overlayroot. Fix is in overlayroot,16:10
xnox  initramfs hooks configuration to export flag variable to force16:10
xnox  crypto module inclusion.16:10
xnox* uploaded all patches for "messages-less shutdown" into trusty. After16:10
xnox  confirming successful testing from all of my systems and Timo's16:10
xnox  systems (precise ones). If you see messages on shutdown on up to16:10
xnox  date trusty let me know.16:10
xnox* Investigating to drop gtk2 from ubuntu-touch images. (lol, yes...)16:10
xnox* I'm taking next friday off, for a volleyball tournament.16:10
barryxnox: what's the status of phablet-test-run?16:10
xnoxbarry: there is a branch, it's partial and has a bug i and sergios need to work out.16:11
xnoxbarry: "work in progress" =)16:11
barryxnox: cool.16:11
barryu-d-m/s-i debugging (bugs against u-d-m filed)16:11
xnoxbarry: i'm hoping to get it done today.16:11
xnoxslangasek: tell me about it!16:11
slangasek+1 for dropping ;)16:11
barryautopilot py3 porting; window-mocker py3 support; unity7 & unity8 autopilot testing.  fun fact: autopilot tests now seem to cpu peg X and make it totally unresponsive (will check again after dist-upgrade).16:11
xnoxslangasek: there is 56MB worth of cruft  to be dropped there.16:11
xnoxslangasek: unlike autopilot, which we like are actually using ;-)16:12
* slangasek nods16:12
barryoh the above X problem is when `autopilot run autopilot` ;)16:12
slangasekautopilot run autopilot?16:13
barryslangasek: yes, run autopilot's own autopilot tests16:14
slangaseksince autopilot isn't a gui16:14
slangasekwhat do those do?16:14
barrythey test some basic functionality of autopilot, which is why we had to port window-mocker.  it's a sample app/framework that autopilot's own ap tests use16:15
slangasekah, ok16:15
barryi think the window-mocker port is largely done, but not yet landed16:15
bdmurraysubmitted merge proposal for canonical-is-puppet to stop updating unique users for Raring16:16
bdmurraysetup and tested error tracker refusal of crash reports from Raring16:16
bdmurraysubmitted rt regarding updating daisy to r407 and 40816:16
bdmurraysubmitted rt regarding getting core dumps from the error tracker16:16
bdmurraytested back population of rls:src_pkg:version counters16:16
bdmurraywrote a cronjob to look for unsubbed packages being added to main16:16
bdmurrayfixed unattended-upgrades bug 1272381 regarding python3.4 build failure16:16
ubottubug 1272381 in unattended-upgrades (Ubuntu) "test failures with python 3.4" [Medium,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/127238116:16
bdmurraymanually retraced some crash reports with core dumps from swift16:16
bdmurray+1 maintenance work16:17
bdmurray⁂ done⁂16:17
slangasekdoko: here?16:17
doko- sprint, and Fosdem16:18
doko- openjdk-6 updates16:18
doko- component mismatches, fix some ftbfs, MIRs16:18
doko- look at test rebuild ftbfs, addressing the python 3.4 issues first16:18
doko- if somebody has an idea for the ~200 php ftbfs, please let me know16:18
slangasekah, pointer to the php failures?16:19
dokoall of the form16:20
dokodh build --buildsystem=phppear --with phppear16:20
doko   dh_testdir -O--buildsystem=phppear16:20
doko   dh_auto_configure -O--buildsystem=phppear16:20
doko   dh_auto_build -O--buildsystem=phppear16:20
dokoPHP Notice:  Array to string conversion in /usr/share/php/PEAR.php on line 105316:20
doko[pear_error: message="Parsing of package.xml from file "/build/buildd/php-image-text-0.6.1/Image_Text-0.6.1/package.xml" failed" code=2 mode=return level=notice prefix="" info="Array"]16:20
slangasekdoko: what's an example of a php package on there?16:20
dokodh_auto_build: /usr/share/pkg-php-tools/scripts/phppkginfo -d package . returned exit code 116:20
dokomake: *** [build] Error 116:20
* xnox should probably update debhelper with support for a new stanza in $package.maintscripts i've seen a couple FTBFS due to that.16:21
slangasekso I guess it'll be something simple, we just need to track down some bug in the phppear build system support16:21
slangasekbdmurray: maybe you could take a look at that, under +1maint?16:22
bdmurrayslangasek: okay16:22
slangasekbdmurray: thanks16:23
slangasekanything else, status-wise?16:23
slangasekxnox: are you getting useful feedback from the team wrt the emulator + autopilot?16:25
xnoxslangasek: i get reports from people, that it at times may fail to boot. But that appears to be a low percentage.16:26
xnoxslangasek: sdk team are integrating using ubuntu-emulator into sdk.16:26
slangasekI bet that's the bug where the clock sometimes stops16:26
xnoxslangasek: and after the friday move of CI to phablet-test-run, it should be easier to integrate emulator into jenkins, then we will have more recorded attempts as to what's happening there.16:27
xnoxslangasek: could well be that.16:27
slangasekany news on the android 4.4.2 rebase?  Phonedations seemed to think that would come together early this week16:27
ogra_slangasek, waiting for Mir16:28
* slangasek is hoping 4.4 will fix the stopped-clock problem16:28
xnoxslangasek: i have 4.4 source code, but i didn't build / try emulator under it yet.16:28
xnox(at scale)16:28
slangasekogra_: as in, Mir is ahead of it in the landing queue, or Mir needs some changes to work with 4.4?16:28
slangasekwell, we can take that up out of band16:31
slangasek[TOPIC] AOB16:31
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: AOB
slangasekanything else?16:31
slangasekclearly everyone is still jet lagged ;)16:32
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology
meetingologyMeeting ended Thu Feb  6 16:32:50 2014 UTC.16:32
meetingologyMinutes (wiki):        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2014/ubuntu-meeting.2014-02-06-16.00.moin.txt16:32
meetingologyMinutes (html):        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2014/ubuntu-meeting.2014-02-06-16.00.html16:32
slangasekok, thanks everyone :)16:32
ogra_slangasek, the latter, Mir hwcomposer support needs to land16:37
ogra_slangasek, the 1.4 Mir that landed last night is already weeks old (as usual with Mir)16:37
ogra_once thats in autopilot needs fixing (i found today) it hardcodes the 4 arches we support and cant run on anything else16:38
pleia2#startmeeting Community Council17:00
meetingologyMeeting started Thu Feb  6 17:00:30 2014 UTC.  The chair is pleia2. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.17:00
meetingologyAvailable commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired17:00
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology | Community Council Meeting | Current topic:
pleia2#chair cprofitt elfy17:00
meetingologyCurrent chairs: cprofitt elfy pleia217:00
cprofittthanks for getting us started pleia217:00
pleia2ok, who all is here for the CC meeting? :)17:00
elfyyep - here17:01
pleia2ok, so today we have a check in with the forums team and translations team scheduled17:01
elfyI believe translations sent apologies17:02
pleia2#link https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityCouncilAgenda17:02
pleia2one person said she couldn't make it, no replies from anyone else :\17:02
* mhall119 is here for ~15 minutes17:03
pleia2we'll do forums first then, see if we can round up some translations folks17:03
pleia2#topic forums check in17:03
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology | Community Council Meeting | Current topic: forums check in
pleia2any news, comments, questions or concerns from the forums at this time?17:03
elfyForum is good, we've had some issues with vB again - but IS have been extremely helpful17:04
pleia2glad to hear it \o/17:04
elfyonly thing that we're likely to need help with is the voting for the staff issue you're aware of17:04
elfywe're probably looking at doing similar to that which councils use for it - condorcet via launchpad17:05
* pleia2 nods17:05
pleia2I'll have anohter look at the thread, I don't remember if you still need input from the cc17:05
elfynot at the moment - once we've got a clearer plan we'll come back to the CC17:06
dholbachsorry, I'm a bit late17:06
cprofittsounds good.17:06
elfybut we're looking to get it going sooner rather than later17:06
cprofitthey dholbach17:06
elfyhi dholbach17:06
pleia2great, thanks elfy17:07
elfythe hardest bit for us will be the voting17:07
elfynothing else from FC17:07
pleia2the CC has a script that yokozar improved that exports public email addresses from launchpad for use in condorcet, let us know and we'll send the link your way17:08
pleia2(he said he'd publish it somewhere, need to follow up)17:08
pleia2YokoZar: hey, did you publish that pull-emails-from-lp script somewhere public?17:08
elfyyep - I knew who to talk to wabout that :)17:08
YokoZarpleia2: no, but I can put it up on github today17:09
dholbachI never checked in again.. is the forums council and the forums moderators situation resolved now?17:09
elfydholbach: which situation?17:10
elfythe voting issue?17:10
dholbachthe FC was being restaffed recently, right?17:10
pleia2YokoZar: thanks :)17:10
dholbachis it fully staffed again?17:10
elfydholbach: yep17:10
pleia2dholbach: this is for staff, not council17:10
dholbachah ok17:11
pleia2alright, so it sounds like all is well in forums land, thanks elfy17:12
elfyyep :)17:12
pleia2no one here from the translations team, it would be good to still check in with them at a later date to make sure things are on track for the LTS17:13
mhall119dpm: ^^17:13
mhall119we'll see if his wifi is working17:13
* AlanBell has an AOB item for the end17:13
dpmhey all, I happen to be here, so Mike asked me if I could participate17:14
dpmI've not been working on translations for a while, so the status is not much different as last time:17:14
dpmfolks are rocking doing translations in LP as ever, but we still need a champion or a team to coordinate translations17:15
dholbachdpm, are you aware of any issues the teams are currently facing? in terms of blockers?17:16
pleia2dpm: do you know if the team has any plans to make this happen? and is it a blocker for a well-translated LTS?17:16
pleia2the last time the translations folks came to us (late 2012) they were really struggling with knowing when translations opened, etc17:16
dpmI think the main thing is that the team members have become busy with other things. We've had Pierre leading the team for a while, but I've not heard from him for a while17:17
dpmthe process of opening translations and managing translations in LP is documented in https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuTranslationsCoordinators - but it's not very discoverable17:18
pleia2good to know17:18
dpmrestaffing the lp:~ubuntu-translations-coordinators team might be a way to go forward17:18
pleia2sounds like it might be worth having the CC nudge the coordinators (https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-translations-coordinators) again and see where things are17:18
pleia2we'll be in touch then (you're the owner of that team)17:19
dholbachdpm, but in terms of technical blockers you have nothing on your radar?17:19
dpmyes, I do have something17:19
dpmlanguage pack building has no owner, although I've seen uploads happening for trusty17:20
dholbachdpm, has pitti been doing this up until now?17:21
=== greyback|away is now known as greyback
dpmdholbach, he was the owner until he moved from desktop to QA, which was a while ago17:22
dholbachdpm, do you know who uploads the packages now?17:22
dpmI don't know, but I can have a look at the latest upload, just a sec17:22
dholbachok... according to https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/language-pack-de-base/1:14.04+20131212 it's still pitti17:24
dholbachso is the team blocked on pitti getting around to it and pushing all the packages?17:24
dholbachdpm, ^ do you know?17:24
dpmdholbach, I think it's more no one assigned to do the work and pitti being awesome and picking the task as usual17:25
dholbachyeah, that sounds very much like pitti :)17:25
dholbachis "pinging pitti" or "mail ubuntu-desktop@lists.u.c" inconvenient for the team and the task is sitting there for a while?17:26
dpmIt's a combination of the two things:17:27
dpmthe Ubuntu coordinators team not being active means no one has had the time to do the pinging or to find out who to ping. Also, for me personally I'm always concerned about loading him with more work.17:28
dholbachsure :/17:28
dholbachmaybe the team would just need a calendar reminder for each of the freezes (or something), so they ping the ubuntu-desktop@ list17:29
dholbach(or whatever's appropriate)17:29
dpmI should really find some time to resolve this, but I think I've been promising that on every meeting I've been, sorry :(17:29
dpmthe calendar is a good idea, but first we'd need some restaffing, as the current members have all moved to other projects, real life has kicked in, etc.17:30
pleia2ok, I'll take an action item to follow up with current folks and nudge some of the active members I know to get their thoughts17:31
pleia2#action pleia2 to follow up with translations team about coordinator restaffing17:31
meetingologyACTION: pleia2 to follow up with translations team about coordinator restaffing17:31
pleia2thanks for joining us dpm17:32
YokoZarThank you17:32
dholbachthanks pleia217:32
pleia2#topic Any other business17:32
dpmno worries, thanks pleia2 and everyone17:32
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology | Community Council Meeting | Current topic: Any other business
pleia2AlanBell: you mentioned you had something17:33
AlanBellyeah, hi all o/17:33
* hggdh waves17:33
AlanBellso we have had an issue with the floodbots17:33
* pleia2 nods17:33
AlanBellI did a summary of the situation to the lists here https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-irc/2014-February/001651.html17:34
AlanBellbasically they have been turned off and are not coming back17:34
AlanBellthey are proprietary code that does not give us software freedom, and without freedom zero we can't even run them17:35
pleia2I agreed with hggdh's comment that it's not appropriate to use a proprietary tool for this anyway, so in spite of the unfortunate situation that caused them to be shut off, I think in general it's a move in the right direction17:35
mhall119I'm also in agreement that rolling the necessary features into an existing opensource bot is the right direction17:35
dholbachdo you know if there's a free plugin that's available somewhere already (even if it doesn't have all the answers)?17:35
pleia2dholbach: #2 on that summary seems closest17:36
AlanBellthere is a free software plugin for the accidental paste protection17:36
rwwdholbach: there are quite a lot of them17:36
dholbachah... I was wondering if you had a favourite already17:36
AlanBellthere is nothing for the rather cool stuff they do in terms of quarantining unregistered users and presenting captchas etc17:36
AlanBellubot-fr has one plugin, there is another supybot plugin on github that would be useable, pici has been implementing yet another one17:37
pleia2as mhall119 said in the thread, perhaps #2 and work toward #3 by asking community members for coding help?17:37
dholbachwow, it seems like it's all about choice17:37
* mhall119 again volunteers to help try and recruit community folks tohelp17:38
AlanBellyeah, we have had a few volunteers which is great17:38
mhall119ok, we gotta go eat before the food is all gone17:38
AlanBellI think we really need to go with #2 and then address the other issues as they arise17:38
mhall119AlanBell: you know where to find me anytime :)17:38
AlanBellthanks mhall11917:38
YokoZarIs it a matter of using what's there or does something new need to be written?17:39
AlanBellfor paste protection, using what is there17:40
=== TheLordOfTime is now known as teward
hggdhfor advanced features, we would need to identify them first17:40
rwwhggdh: would it be useful for us to start a collaborative notepad (not sure which one we use these days) session to list those?17:41
AlanBellwell I kind of did identify them at a high level in the mail17:42
AlanBellin fact . . . http://pad.ubuntu.com/2eBaBGbJyk17:43
hggdhrww: so, there you go :-)17:43
hggdhI like the idea, makes it more dynamic17:43
AlanBellso, that is where we are, and roughly what we are doing about it, I mainly wanted to take advantage of the CC meeting today to let you all know what was going on17:44
pleia2thanks AlanBell :)17:44
dholbachthanks a lot for looking into this17:44
dholbachthe change might make things a bit hard for some time, but I'm quite sure you're doing the right thing :)17:45
pleia2anyone else have anything before we wrap up?17:45
AlanBelldholbach: yeah, like most proprietary code it is kind of convenient to use, but RMS tends to be right in the end :)17:45
YokoZarThank you17:46
* dholbach is all set17:47
pleia2ok, thanks everyone17:47
pleia2we have Xubuntu & Ubuntu Studio on the schedule for the meeting on the 20th17:47
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology
meetingologyMeeting ended Thu Feb  6 17:47:57 2014 UTC.17:47
meetingologyMinutes (wiki):        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2014/ubuntu-meeting.2014-02-06-17.00.moin.txt17:47
meetingologyMinutes (html):        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2014/ubuntu-meeting.2014-02-06-17.00.html17:47
meetingologynaudy: Error: "BartOC3" is not a valid command.21:18
meetingologynaudy: Error: "BartOC3" is not a valid command.21:18
belkinsaPlease do, BartOC3.21:18
belkinsaYou can just do this and it should highlight this to them.21:18
=== chrisccoulson_ is now known as chrisccoulson
=== pcwhite is now known as PaulW2U
s-foxping slickymaster , BartOC3 , belkinsa , elacheche_anis  - are you all ready for the meeting? :)21:56
belkinsaI am.  And I have for weeks now.21:57
elacheche_anisYep s-fox :)21:57
BartOC3yes s-fox21:57
belkinsaI think you are missing one, s-fox.21:57
slickymasterhi guys21:57
belkinsaLuisCano and rhosigma21:58
slickymastersorry for being late21:58
belkinsaWell, missing two rather.  ;)21:58
s-foxslickymaster:  we're early.  i'm trying to find out who is here - we've got a few people tonight to do :)21:58
slickymasteryes s-fox, the table is quite full :)21:59
s-foxJust waiting for more of the board to make their presence known...22:01
knomes-fox, somewhat unrelated, but what's the process nowadays; do you still have designated membership board members for each timeslot? if not, how's quorum handled?22:01
s-foxknome:  we have 2 boards based on a time, rather than a time zone / continent22:01
Unit193IdleOne: Well fancy meeting you here.22:01
s-foxknome:  we try to get a quorum of at least 4 or 5 members22:01
IdleOneUnit193: I travel in varied circles :)22:02
knomes-fox, oki. can't see the who the boards consist of? :)22:02
knome(just for... fun(?))22:02
ubottucjohnston, cyphermox, Destine, ejat,  hggdh, IdleOne, iulian, micahg,  Pendulum, PabloRubienes, freeflying, jared, amachu, and bkerensa. Meeting time.22:02
IdleOneerr not bkerensa22:02
* nlsthzn gets comfortable with some popcorn in hand22:02
knome"not you!"22:03
s-foxIdleOne:  that list seem out of date :/22:03
micahg-workthe IRC action needs updating..I wonder who can do that...22:03
elfyI'd hope22:03
knomei can update the factoid.22:03
IdleOnes-fox: indeed22:03
IdleOnewho do I remove/add?22:04
s-foxiirc bkerensa is not on the board anymore.  i also seem to be missing22:04
s-foxalright,  i'm going to start the meeting...22:05
IdleOneubottu: rmb is <reply> cjohnston, cyphermox, Destine, ejat,  hggdh, IdleOne, iulian, micahg,  Pendulum, PabloRubienes, freeflying, jared, s-fox and amachu. Meeting time.22:05
ubottuBut rmb already means something else!22:05
IdleOne!no rmb is <reply> cjohnston, cyphermox, Destine, ejat,  hggdh, IdleOne, iulian, micahg,  Pendulum, PabloRubienes, freeflying, jared, s-fox and amachu. Meeting time.22:05
ubottuI'll remember that IdleOne22:05
IdleOnethank you22:05
IdleOnegood bot22:05
IdleOnego go go22:05
s-fox#startmeeting 2200 UTC Ubuntu Membership Board22:05
meetingologyMeeting started Thu Feb  6 22:05:41 2014 UTC.  The chair is s-fox. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.22:05
meetingologyAvailable commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired22:05
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology | 2200 UTC Ubuntu Membership Board Meeting | Current topic:
s-foxHello and welcome to the Ubuntu Membership Review Board for the 1200 UTC meeting for February 6, 2014.22:05
s-foxoops, oh well...22:06
s-foxi know :)22:06
s-foxThe wiki page for the Review Board is available here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership/Boards22:06
s-foxWe will attempt to get through all of the applicants that have added themselves to that list before today's meeting. If we are unable to make it through the entire list due to time constraints, then at the next meeting we will pick up where we left off.22:06
s-foxThe format for the meeting is as follows: We will go through the list of applicants one by one, by date of application (FIFO).22:06
s-foxEach applicant should introduce themselves (1-5 sentences) and provide links to their Ubuntu Wiki page. After the introduction the members of the Membership Review Board will review the pages and, if needed, ask the applicant further questions.22:06
s-foxDuring this time it is encouraged for other members of the community to show their support for the applicant. Do not be alarmed if the members of the Membership Review Board are quiet during this time; they are most likely reading wiki/launchpad/forum/other pages and deciding how they are going to vote.22:07
s-foxWhen the board is ready to vote, they will publicly vote in the channel with either +1, 0, or -1 (for membership, abstain, and against membership, respectively). If the sum of those numbers is positive, then the applicant is now an official Ubuntu member! (feel free congratulate them!)22:07
s-fox#voters cjohnsto iulian IdleOne hggdh s-fox chilicuil22:07
meetingologyWarning: Nick not in channel: cjohnsto22:07
meetingologyWarning: Nick not in channel: iulian22:07
meetingologyCurrent voters: IdleOne chilicuil cjohnsto hggdh iulian s-fox22:07
s-foxbefore i go further have i forgotten any of the board?22:07
knomeIdleOne, you seem to be missing chilicuil from the factoid22:08
IdleOnewill fix that thank you22:08
knomeIdleOne, and it's PabloRubianes, not PabloRubienes :)22:08
s-fox#voters cjohnston micahg-work22:08
meetingologyCurrent voters: IdleOne chilicuil cjohnsto cjohnston hggdh iulian micahg-work s-fox22:08
knome(information provided by users themself via Launchpad)22:08
s-foxalright. i think that is us all. i can add later if someone else comes along.22:09
s-foxNow, without any further ado, lets get started with the first applicant...22:09
LuiscanoMi wiki is https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LuisCano22:09
belkinsaYou are not first, Luiscano.22:09
s-foxLuiscano:  please wait your turn.22:10
IdleOnePlease wait for your name to be called :)22:10
belkinsaErr, sorry.22:10
slickymasterMy name is David Pires, I am 45 years old, live in Porto, a fabulous city in the north of Portugal, and I work in a Portuguese government agency as a programmer, primarily in Java and SQL, since 1994.22:10
s-fox#subtopic slickymaster22:10
slickymasters-fox, is it alright for me to start?22:10
s-foxslickymaster: yes please!22:11
slickymasterMy name is David Pires, I am 45 years old, live in Porto, a city in the north of Portugal, and I work in a Portuguese government agency as a programmer, primarily in Java and SQL, since 1994.22:11
slickymastermy launchpad id is https://launchpad.net/~slickymaster22:11
slickymastermy wiki page is https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster22:12
slickymasterI started using Linux by the time of Jaunty Jackalope release, in 2009, and since then I've tried several other Linux distributions such as Arch Linux, CentOS and Debian, but I always came back, one way or the other, to the one I feel more comfortable with, which is (X)Ubuntu22:12
slickymasteris there any thing else you'd think it could be relevant?22:13
chilicuilthanks for your good work on the qa team slickymaster, without looking deeper I think I'm ready to vote on this application22:13
s-foxi've seen your activity on the forums,  especially in programming talk!22:13
knomeslickymaster has been contributing lately to xubuntu in QA and documentation, and has been very helpful.22:13
slickymasterthat's a surprise s-fox22:13
Unit193I highly support slickymaster's application for membership.  He's been a wonderful help to Xubuntu docs and QA, always willing and eager to help, be it writing testcases for QA, or entire new sections in the docs!22:13
knome"lately" being... some time already :)22:14
* elfy only ever writes testimonials for people that deserve it, not much more I can say than what I already have, but it's the only time I remember actually turning up to a membership meeting for someone else22:14
belkinsaslickymaster is also amazing member of NewDocs and aways works with the other members to get things done in the team and the project.22:14
knomeand yep, as i wrote in his wikipage, i will feel let down by the board if you don't approve him ;)22:14
elfyI said similar :)22:14
knome(well not as i wrote, but what i implied...)22:14
belkinsaI support slickymaster app myself.22:14
Unit193I didn't write on the wiki, but I was planning on it. >_>22:14
s-foxalright... lets get on with it then! :)22:14
* slickymaster bows thankfully to all those kind words22:15
s-fox#vote slickymaster obtain Ubuntu Membership22:15
meetingologyPlease vote on: slickymaster obtain Ubuntu Membership22:15
meetingologyPublic votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (private votes don't work yet, but when they do it will be by messaging the channel followed by +1/-1/+0 to me)22:15
meetingology+1 received from cjohnston22:15
meetingology+1 received from s-fox22:15
meetingology+1 received from chilicuil22:15
meetingology+1 received from micahg-work22:15
IdleOne+1 keep up the good work slickymaster22:15
meetingology+1 keep up the good work slickymaster received from IdleOne22:15
hggdh+1 e obrigado por tudo!22:15
meetingology+1 e obrigado por tudo! received from hggdh22:15
meetingologyVoting ended on: slickymaster obtain Ubuntu Membership22:15
meetingologyVotes for:6 Votes against:0 Abstentions:022:15
meetingologyMotion carried22:15
s-foxCongrats :)22:15
slickymasterhey eu é que agradeço hggdh22:15
s-foxreally well deserved22:15
nlsthznwhoohoo grats :)22:15
knomecongrats slickymaster!22:15
slickymasterthanks guys22:15
hggdhslickymaster: pois é meu prazer!22:15
belkinsaCongratz slickymaster!!!22:15
slickymasterknome, :)22:15
Unit193slickymaster: Congrats!22:15
elfyslickymaster: congrats :)22:16
howefieldcongrats slickymaster :)22:16
Unit193Well deserved.22:16
slickymasterthakn you all, guys22:16
s-foxis next BartOC3 :)22:16
s-fox#subtopic BartOC322:16
BartOC3My Name is Jose Ahumada, known as BartOC3, member Ubuntu Colombia and council, Right now I'm involved in a project of education with free and open source software , in educational institutions under resources in Cartagena, Colombia.22:16
BartOC3my launchpad id is https://launchpad.net/~bartoc22:16
BartOC3my wiki page is  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/kcbart22:17
BartOC3I have been supporting the project # StartUbuntu and implemented in several local schools. At this moment I am involved as organizer of the 2014 UbuConLA to be performed in Cartagena, Colombia22:17
s-foxBartOC3:  i see you do a lot of speaking for ubuntu, what would you like to see happen with the project in future?22:18
s-fox#voters Pendulum22:20
meetingologyCurrent voters: IdleOne Pendulum chilicuil cjohnsto cjohnston hggdh iulian micahg-work s-fox22:20
BartOC3That people of my region conoscan more to this project22:20
chilicuilBartOC3: if you've problems to talk in english, feel free to speak in spanish and I'll translate22:20
s-foxokay, well i am ready to vote22:21
s-foxoh that is a good point, thanks chilicuil22:21
BartOC3Un poco.. bueno pienso que ubuntu como s.o tiene gran potencial y las personas no lo han conocido a fondo. Por eso he empezado con las escuelas las cuales es parte de la educacion de toda persona.22:22
chilicuiltranslating.., well, I think Ubuntu has a great potential and people really haven't get to know it, that's why I've started with schools, which are a good part of the education of every person22:24
IdleOnelisto para votar22:24
s-foxthanks chilicuil for the translation :)22:25
hggdhI have no questions ;-)22:25
s-fox#vote BartOC3 to obtain Ubuntu Membership22:25
meetingologyPlease vote on: BartOC3 to obtain Ubuntu Membership22:25
meetingologyPublic votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (private votes don't work yet, but when they do it will be by messaging the channel followed by +1/-1/+0 to me)22:25
meetingology+1 received from cjohnston22:25
meetingology+1 received from hggdh22:25
meetingology+1 received from s-fox22:25
meetingology+1 received from IdleOne22:25
meetingology+1 received from Pendulum22:26
chilicuil+1, good luck with the UbuConLA ;)22:26
meetingology+1, good luck with the UbuConLA ;) received from chilicuil22:26
meetingology+1 received from micahg-work22:26
meetingologyVoting ended on: BartOC3 to obtain Ubuntu Membership22:26
meetingologyVotes for:7 Votes against:0 Abstentions:022:26
meetingologyMotion carried22:26
IdleOneCongratulations BartOC322:26
s-foxand also congrats22:26
PendulumCongrats BartOC3!22:26
elacheche_anisCongrats BartOC3 :)22:26
hggdhBartOC3: bienvenido!22:26
howefieldcongrats BartOC322:26
BartOC3NOs vemos en la UbuConLA22:27
nlsthzngrats :)22:27
s-fox#subtopic LuisCano22:27
s-foxLuiscano:  are you still here?  please introduce yourself! :)22:27
slickymastercongrats BartOC322:27
LuiscanoMy name is luis cano,22:28
LuiscanoMy wiki https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LuisCano22:28
Luiscano I am system eng.22:29
LuiscanoMember of community de colombia22:29
LuiscanoI am organizer of events as flisol,sfd and others22:30
=== slickyma1ter is now known as slickymaster_new
s-foxLuiscano:  What is your role in Ubuntu Colombia ? :)22:31
LuiscanoI am teacher and operative systems at the universities22:31
LuiscanoI am promote ubuntu, organizer events of free software22:32
LuiscanoI know ubuntu about 2004, and a pionner of this distro in colombia22:33
hggdhLuiscano: you do realise that we look for Ubuntu activities, do you not?22:33
PendulumLuiscano: Can you talk about any Ubuntu specific things you do?22:33
LuiscanoInstall, configurations, support, virtualization22:34
PendulumHave you been involved in any Ubuntu Co events?22:35
LuiscanoAnd capacite persorns about of this distro22:35
chilicuilLuiscano: feel free to speak in spanish if English is a barrier, and I'll translate =), sientete libre de hablar en español si el ingles es un problema o para expander tus preguntas ;)22:35
LuiscanoI am leader and organizar22:35
LuiscanoJajaja, es que estoy en un reunion ahorita22:36
chilicuilLuiscano: necesitamos que puedas comprobar actividades especificas con Ubuntu, si estas ocupado, podemos regresar contigo al final ;)22:36
LuiscanoDentro de la comunidad, he realizado varias activiad22:37
LuiscanoYa listo, ya me desocupe22:37
LuiscanoTengo varias, organizador del htpp://sfdbogota.info22:37
LuiscanoY en otras ciudade22:38
LuiscanoS de colombia como ibague,espinal y girardot22:38
=== slickymaster_new is now known as slickymaster
LuiscanoConformacion de grupos de estudio22:38
LuiscanoY nuevas comunidades en distintos sectores22:38
chilicuiltranslating, I've organized several activities on the Ubuntu community, many of them are available at htpp://sfdbogota.info, I've organized most of them in Colombia, in cities such as ibague,espinal y girardot22:38
LuiscanoDel pais22:38
LuiscanoOrganizador, de flisoles en ibague22:39
chilicuilLuiscano: I've seen your last activities were from 2012, does it means you're slowing down your contributions? #he visto que las ultimas reuniones que has organizado son del 2012, esto significa que tus contribuciones iran en descenso?22:40
LuiscanoOrganizo eventos en distintas universidades, soy conferencista. Y tallerista en eventos. Incluyendo campus party22:40
hggdhpara el UBuntu?22:41
* hggdh apologises for any bad Spanish22:41
LuiscanoEn el sitio del canal de youtube de campus party encuentran varias de mis conferencias en donde hago conocer a la comunidad. Ubuntu22:41
chilicuilLuiscano: la membresia para Ubuntu, require trabajo especifico en Ubuntu, no solo con software libre, podrías detallar un poco más ese aspecto? #Ubuntu membership requires Ubuntu specific contributions, could you give us more detailed information about your contributions?22:42
LuiscanoActualemte en bogota, soy docente de un diplomado en http://www.bogota.gov.co/content/abierta-convocatoria-para-diplomado-de-software-libre-para-el-emprendimiento22:43
LuiscanoEn donde estamos capacitando a chicos que nunca han incursionado en el software libre22:43
LuiscanoEn la ciudadde bogota, y que sirva para generar empresa y emprendimiento22:43
LuiscanoLas distribuicion que se dicta actualmentees ubuntu 13.1022:45
LuiscanoY poder ayudar a ayudar a reducirbrecha digital22:45
LuiscanoEn el diplomado22:45
chilicuilcurrently, I'm a giving courses at //www.bogota.gov.co/content/abierta-convocatoria-para-diplomado-de-software-libre-para-el-emprendimiento, we're getting to know FOSS to people who has never get it touch with it, it's happening in Bogota, our hope is that it helps to seed bussiness and entrepreneurship22:45
chilicuilwe're giving these courses in Ubuntu 13.1022:45
LuiscanoY tambien la version 12.10 lts22:45
micahg-work12.10 isn't an LTS, 12.04 is22:46
LuiscanoMe equivoque, 12.04 lts22:48
IdleOneSergioMeneses: welcome :)22:48
chilicuilLuiscano: creemos que por el momento puedes mejorar tus contribuciones a Ubuntu, y que podrías traer a la junta a miembros reconocidos como SergioMeneses para brindarnos de ejemplos donde tus contribuciones hayan sido excepcionales en Ubuntu #We think you could improve your Ubuntu contributions and get back with some recognized ubuntu members such as SergioMeneses in order to give us detailed examples about your Ubuntu contributions22:48
LuiscanoNo se que mas cosas quiere que les explique?22:48
* SergioMeneses say hi to everybody22:49
belkinsaHey SergioMeneses.22:49
IdleOneSergioMeneses: is there anything you can add to Luiscano application that would be specific contributions to Ubuntu?22:50
LuiscanoPues ya que sergio meneses llego, el puede hablar sobre lo quehe hecho y como he contribuido y apoyado a ala comunidad22:50
hggdhlifeless: Ubuntu membership requires sustained and significat contributions to *Ubuntu*22:50
chilicuiltranslating.., I'm not sure what else do you need to know, btw, now that SergioMeneses is here he could speak a little bit more about my contributions22:51
cjohnstonhggdh: wrong l<tab>?22:51
LuiscanoY las contribuciones que he hecho22:51
lifelesshggdh: yes?22:51
IdleOnelifeless: it was a mistab22:51
SergioMeneseschilicuil, belkinsa IdleOne I have to say something about Luiscano22:51
IdleOnesorry for the bother :)22:51
lifelessIdleOne: ah, heh. np.22:51
chilicuilSergioMeneses: please go ahead22:51
IdleOneSergioMeneses: please do22:51
hggdhlifeless: I am very sorry, mistabbed22:52
SergioMeneseshe is a good guy and an amazing member of our community22:52
IdleOneSergioMeneses: Do you feel that his contributions have been specific enough to Ubuntu ?22:53
micahg-workSergioMeneses, can you please speak to his current contributions to the Ubuntu community?22:53
SergioMenesesIdleOne, maybe in the community field22:53
SergioMenesesmicahg-work, right now he is helping to the new members of ubuntu-co to get more knowledge about ubuntu in general22:54
SergioMenesesbut I dont know if he is working on some project22:54
SergioMeneseswith ubuntu of course22:54
SergioMenesesI will say he might be a good ubuntu member22:55
SergioMenesesbut as always the choose is yours22:55
IdleOneThak you22:55
s-foxWe are ready to vote.22:55
SergioMenesesIdleOne, np22:55
s-fox#vote Luiscano to obtain Ubuntu Membership22:56
meetingologyPlease vote on: Luiscano to obtain Ubuntu Membership22:56
meetingologyPublic votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (private votes don't work yet, but when they do it will be by messaging the channel followed by +1/-1/+0 to me)22:56
meetingology+0 received from cjohnston22:56
meetingology-1 received from s-fox22:56
IdleOne+0 for now. I would like to see more Ubuntu specific contributions.22:56
meetingology+0 for now. I would like to see more Ubuntu specific contributions. received from IdleOne22:56
meetingology+0 received from chilicuil22:56
meetingology+0 received from Pendulum22:56
s-foxi would like to see more ubuntu specific contributions and an updated wiki page.22:56
meetingologyVoting ended on: Luiscano to obtain Ubuntu Membership22:57
meetingologyVotes for:0 Votes against:1 Abstentions:422:57
meetingologyMotion denied22:57
s-foxSorry Luiscano22:57
belkinsaGood try, Luiscano.22:57
LuiscanoOmg, y porque?22:57
IdleOneLuiscano: You do a lot of good work for the FOSS community in general but Ubuntu membership requires some more Ubuntu specific work. Please continue your good work and I hope to see you reapply in the future22:57
PendulumSorry Luiscano, we'd love to see you back with some more specific to Ubuntu work and an updated wiki page.22:58
chilicuilLuiscano: traduciendo del UMB: haces un excelente trabajo con la comunidad de software libre en general, pero la membresia de Ubuntu, requiere mas trabajo en Ubuntu en si mismo, por favor continua trabajando y estares felices de volver a revisar tu aplicacion en el futuro22:59
chilicuilLuiscano: por el momento continuaremos con la junta, si tienes otras dudas, puedes traerlas al final de la sesion ;)22:59
s-fox#subtopic belkinsa22:59
cjohnstoncan we vote?23:00
s-foxhey belkinsa  :)23:00
s-foxplease introduce yourself23:00
belkinsaI will give you the links to my LaunchPad profile: https://launchpad.net/~belkinsa and my wiki User Page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/belkinsa first before introducing myself.23:00
* cjohnston tried23:00
belkinsaI am Svetlana Belkin and I am an active person in the Ubuntu Community.  Most of my work deals with helping others to get involved with the Ubuntu Community- men and women, alike- in order for the Community to grow.  One example is Ubuntu Women and my work on improving the "Get Involved!" page and collecting stories from other members of the team in order to inspire others.  I am also trying to get Ubuntu Ohio, the LoCo that I am in, mor23:00
belkinsae connected.23:00
belkinsaThere, everything is said about me.23:00
belkinsaI came prepared for this.23:01
s-foxis anyone here in support of belkinsa ? :)23:01
bkerensaI just want to quickly add my support and +1 for belkinsa's application her work has been amazing23:01
slickymaster-worme also23:01
jrgiffordI highly recommend belkinsa for her work in the Ohio LoCo.23:01
knome+1 from me, belkinsa is very helpful on docs.23:01
s-foxoh my oh my hehe23:01
belkinsabkerensa is for the doc team.23:01
s-fox#vote belkinsa to obtain Ubuntu Membership23:01
meetingologyPlease vote on: belkinsa to obtain Ubuntu Membership23:01
meetingologyPublic votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (private votes don't work yet, but when they do it will be by messaging the channel followed by +1/-1/+0 to me)23:01
s-fox+1 , no doubt23:01
meetingology+1 , no doubt received from s-fox23:01
slickymaster-wor+1 from we, she has proved herself as a fabulous member of the NewDocs team23:02
Pendulum+1 you've done excellent work :)23:02
meetingology+1 you've done excellent work :) received from Pendulum23:02
meetingology+1 received from cjohnston23:02
meetingology+1 received from micahg-work23:02
chilicuil+1, keep up the good work, the doc team needs lots of love =)23:02
meetingology+1, keep up the good work, the doc team needs lots of love =) received from chilicuil23:02
meetingologyVoting ended on: belkinsa to obtain Ubuntu Membership23:02
meetingologyVotes for:5 Votes against:0 Abstentions:023:02
meetingologyMotion carried23:02
knomeslickymaster-wor, you can't vote though ;)23:02
elacheche_anisCongrats belkinsa :)23:02
knomecongrats belkinsa23:03
belkinsaThank you everyone for the support and thank you Membership Board for this.23:03
Pendulumbelkinsa: congrats and welcome!23:03
* belkinsa bows23:03
slickymaster-worI know, knome, just as a support23:03
s-fox#subtopic elacheche_anis23:03
elacheche_anishey :)23:03
s-foxelacheche_anis: are you here? please introduce yourself23:03
elacheche_anisI'm Anis a Junior SysAdmin from TUNISIA, a GNU/Linux & Ubuntu user since 2007. I joined Ubuntu-tn after a year as regular member.. And now I'm a Management Commitee Member as the coodinator of the Events Team(Since 3 years)..23:03
elacheche_anisMy wiki is https://wiki.ubuntu.com/elacheche & my LP is https://launchpad.net/~elacheche23:03
elacheche_anisunfortunately (for me) most of my LoCo active members are not online tonight, there is only LunaPersa I think x) :/ but you can find there Tetimonials in my wiki any way :) x)23:04
elacheche_anisAny questions? :)23:04
IdleOnebelkinsa: I was reading and didn't get a chance to vote in time. but +1 from me too and congrats23:04
belkinsaIt's cool and thank you, IdleOne.23:04
lunapersahello i'm ubuntu-tn  MC member  i'm here to support  elacheche_anis23:04
s-foxelacheche_anis:  what ubuntu-tn events are you coordinating in 2014?23:05
chilicuilelacheche_anis: what do you mean by administrator of the ubuntu-tn-users team, tn users cannot join the ubuntu-tn directly?, why do you require a separated team?23:06
elacheche_anisFor now we're preparing an Ubuntu Touch Dev event..  It'll be maybe for the next month.. Will do it with a FOSS association and 2 univercities clubs23:06
elacheche_anisAnd we're preparing the UGH14.0423:07
elacheche_anischilicuil, our ML is managed by the LP group.. There is many spams so we need to monitor the ML23:08
elacheche_anisThe MC members monitor the ML membership using LP23:08
s-foxTime to vote :)23:09
s-fox#vote elacheche_anis for Ubuntu Membership23:09
meetingologyPlease vote on: elacheche_anis for Ubuntu Membership23:09
meetingologyPublic votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (private votes don't work yet, but when they do it will be by messaging the channel followed by +1/-1/+0 to me)23:09
meetingology+1 received from IdleOne23:10
meetingology+1 received from hggdh23:10
s-fox+1 yes23:10
meetingology+1 yes received from s-fox23:10
meetingology+1 received from micahg-work23:10
meetingology+1 received from cjohnston23:10
meetingology+1 received from Pendulum23:10
chilicuil+1, keep up the good work!23:10
meetingology+1, keep up the good work! received from chilicuil23:10
s-fox#endvote :)23:10
meetingologyVoting ended on: elacheche_anis for Ubuntu Membership23:10
meetingologyVotes for:7 Votes against:0 Abstentions:023:10
meetingologyMotion carried23:10
elacheche_anisAwesome :D Thx guys :)23:10
IdleOneCongrats elacheche_anis23:10
lunapersacongrats elacheche_anis23:10
elacheche_anisThx guys :)23:10
lunapersa:D :D23:10
hggdhelacheche_anis: you are very welcome23:11
Pendulumelacheche_anis: congrats!23:11
s-foxalright, that is it. Thanks everyone for coming and congrats to all who were approved !23:11
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology
meetingologyMeeting ended Thu Feb  6 23:11:43 2014 UTC.23:11
meetingologyMinutes (wiki):        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2014/ubuntu-meeting.2014-02-06-22.05.moin.txt23:11
meetingologyMinutes (html):        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2014/ubuntu-meeting.2014-02-06-22.05.html23:11
slickymaster-worthanks s-fox23:11
elacheche_anisThx @All :) Have a good night :)23:11
micahg-workthanks s-fox23:11
hggdhthanks s-fox :-)23:12
IdleOnethank you23:12
belkinsaThank you everyone.23:12
slickymaster-worobrigado hggdh23:12
slickymaster-worthanks IdleOne23:12
hggdhslickymaster-wor: sempre um prazer em ver mais portugueses por cá :-)23:12
belkinsaWhat happened to that first applicatant?23:12
s-foxdid not come to the meeting23:13
s-foxGoodnight everyone.23:14
slickymaster-worhggdh, é verdade23:15
elacheche_anisnizarus, you're late :p :D23:19
hggdhJHOSMAN: I am sorry, but you are late for the Membership Board meeting. It has already ended23:33
JHOSMANhggdh: I was busy and I ended up agreeing, who were approved?23:46

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!