=== chihchun_afk is now known as chihchun
Mirvall remaining vivid touch silos set to require QA signoff, as per plan07:44
sil2100Mirv: thanks for changing the silos to sign-off required :)08:48
=== dbarth is now known as dbarth-afk
Mirvsil2100: :)08:56
=== chihchun is now known as chihchun_afk
sil2100rsalveti: ping11:18
=== jamesh__ is now known as jamesh
rsalvetisil2100: pong11:49
sil2100rsalveti: hey! I wanted to get some info on bug a really old bug on vivid: LP: #139123011:50
ubot5Launchpad bug 1391230 in pulseaudio (Ubuntu) "[TOPBLOCKER] web audio, pulse runs at 6% and screen will not blank on idle" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/139123011:50
sil2100rsalveti: is this still in progress, is it fixed? Or maybe it's not present on vivid?11:50
rsalvetisil2100: just not yet available in vivid11:52
=== MacSlow is now known as MacSlow|lunch
=== alan_g is now known as alan_g|lunch
kdubrobru, cjwatson Mirv thanks for helping out with mir13:15
cjwatsonkdub: np13:16
Mirvkdub: np!13:42
=== alan_g|lunch is now known as alan_g
Mirvogra_: if around for a small Recommends packaginga ack for bregma, https://ci-train.ubuntu.com/job/ubuntu-landing-017-2-publish/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/packaging_changes_compiz_1%3A0.9.12.1+15.04.20150227-0ubuntu1.diff14:11
seb128Mirv, +114:13
Mirvogra_: unping14:14
Mirvseb128: thanks!14:14
=== MacSlow|lunch is now known as MacSlow
oSoMoNMirv, sil2100: do you have a status update regarding the FFE requirement for oxide 1.5 ? do we need someone from the release team to clarify the situation? (note that I have filed an FFE bug but it hasn’t received any update)14:28
MirvoSoMoN: sil2100 pinged about in on #ubuntu-release two hours ago but no reply14:31
sil2100oSoMoN: it seems the release team is busy, I'll re-poke them soon14:33
oSoMoNok, thanks!14:33
SaviqMirv, looks like \n isn't parsed well in "sources" column when assigning silo: http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/#?distro=ubuntu&q=landing-00615:04
Saviqcan you reconf please15:04
sil2100hm, I thought it was15:05
sil2100Oh, I think robru only double-checked the merges field15:05
sil2100Saviq: let me reconf15:05
sil2100Saviq: should be better now15:07
Saviqsil2100, yup, thankyou15:07
sil2100Saviq: ok, I fixed the spreadsheet scripts, newlines are now properly handled15:15
Saviqsil2100, tx15:15
sil2100jibel: do you think LP: #1425737 is a blocker for vivid->rtm ?15:17
ubot5Launchpad bug 1425737 in unity8 (Ubuntu) "Wizard freezes on blank screen after language" [Undecided,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/142573715:17
sil2100jibel: it's what mterry pointed to as per the blank page in the wizard15:17
Saviqsil2100, FWIW, *we* think it is, we're marking bugs to be fixed for vivid with "vivid-stab-candidate" tag15:19
sil2100hah, I like that name ;)15:19
jibelsil2100, yes it's a blocker. I got it once but couldn't reproduce15:20
sil2100jibel: ok, thanks guys15:28
=== plars changed the topic of #ubuntu-ci-eng to: Need a silo or CI Train support? ping trainguards | Need help with something else? ping plars | Train Dashboard: http://bit.ly/1mDv1FS | QA Signoffs: http://bit.ly/1qMAKYd | Known Issues: -
sil2100charles: hey, regarding the rtm silo request15:51
charlessil2100, ya15:51
sil2100charles: I don't see the bug being milestoned by the product team, and the bug only having high priority15:51
sil2100charles: do you know if this is reported by BQ?15:51
charlessil2100, hm, I think you're right. let's table it for now15:53
sil2100charles: since currently we only try to land things in vivid and accept criticals/factory fixes to ubuntu-rtm only15:54
sil2100Since we don't want to waste resources on an old distro15:54
jdstrandsil2100: it seems there is some confusion surrounding oxide (esp surrounding oxide 1.5). how may I be of help clarifying the matter?16:08
sil2100jdstrand: hey! We need the FFe reviewed by some release team16:09
sil2100So far no one commented on it, so we're trying to get some eyeballs on it16:10
jdstrandsil2100: ok, I'll talk to someone about it. note, oxide was created with the expressed purpose to provide new chromium content api releases for security updates16:12
=== greyback__ is now known as greyback
charlessil2100, should I just wipe line 54 from the spreadsheet?16:48
charlesI've not backed a row out before; not sure whether or not it's that easy :)16:49
ogra_sil2100, i'm having another meeting, wont make the LT16:50
sil2100ogra_: ok, no worries16:51
sil2100charles: let me remove it16:51
charlessil2100, thanks16:51
robrusil2100: hey, I'm not feeling great.  I won't make the meeting, but I'll be up in an hour or two. Just need a bit extra sleep.16:52
sil2100robru: hey, sure, I know what you mean... I'm pretty sickened-up as well, we seem to have some flu-epidemic here16:53
sil2100robru: I might skip the later meeting if anything, since I plan on going to rest around my normal EOD16:55
=== plars changed the topic of #ubuntu-ci-eng to: Need a silo or CI Train support? ping trainguards | Need help with something else? ping cihelp | Train Dashboard: http://bit.ly/1mDv1FS | QA Signoffs: http://bit.ly/1qMAKYd | Known Issues: -
robrucharles: why doesn't silo 7 need qa?17:41
charlesrobru, oop, today's the day isn't it. no, silo 7 isn't a special case17:42
robrucharles: yes it's today! thanks for clarifying ;-)17:42
charles:P :D17:42
=== alan_g is now known as alan_g|EOD
jdstrandsil2100: fyi, I pasted the conversation from #ubuntu-release into the bug. hopefully this is enough documentation to avoid FFe for oxide in the future?18:15
sil2100jdstrand: sure :)18:20
sil2100Publishing it!18:20
sil2100...or wait, this needs QA sign-off18:20
sil2100jibel: hey, you want to sign-off the oxide silo before publishing? Considering it was ready to release last week already18:21
jibelsil2100, we started gating today. I'd say anything proposed before the rule changed can land18:22
sil2100(just blocked on FFe-related maddness)18:22
sil2100jibel: ACK18:29
sil2100jdstrand: hey, did you by any chance sign-off the packaging changes in the new oxide?18:31
sil2100ogra_: vivid #118 is a tarball upload image?18:43
sil2100Since I don't see a changes file generated for it ;)18:43
ogra_imgbot, status 118 vivid18:44
imgbotStatus: succeeded, Started: 2015-03-02 02:02:09 UTC, Finished: 2015-03-02 02:55:21 UTC18:44
imgbotBuild URL: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-cdimage/+livefs/ubuntu/vivid/ubuntu-touch/+build/2161118:44
imgbotChangelog: http://people.canonical.com/~ogra/touch-image-stats/118.changes18:44
ogra_link is missing18:44
sil2100ogra_: thanks!18:49
jdstrandsil2100: I did not. I thought oSoMoN was core-dev but it looks not. I also thought chrisccoulson had ppu rights18:50
jdstrandchrisccoulson: do you have ppu rights for oxide?18:50
sil2100jdstrand: oh, maybe he does, I only checked that chrisccoulson is not a core-dev, but a MOTU18:51
chrisccoulsonjdstrand, I don't18:51
sil2100While oxide is in main18:51
jdstrandok, let me look at the changes18:51
jdstrandchrisccoulson: you may want to pursue those :)18:51
sil2100jdstrand: https://ci-train.ubuntu.com/job/ubuntu-landing-003-2-publish/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/packaging_changes_oxide-qt_1.5.3-0ubuntu2.diff18:51
sil2100A link to the changes ;)18:51
jdstrandsil2100 (and chrisccoulson): I ACK the changes18:57
jdstrandsil2100: since I wasn't the one doing the landing, is it sufficient for me to tell you or should I document that somewhere else?18:58
sil2100jdstrand: no, all ok :)19:01
jdstrandok, thanks :)19:01
sil2100I'll mark you as the person signing it off and publish it now, thanks!19:02
sil2100Ok, migrating now o/19:02
sil2100Thanks and see you tomorrow everyone o/19:02
robruand with oxide landing freed, ci train disk usage decreases by 75%.19:44
rvrogra_: Testing silo 1 (adb), adb pull/push with locked screen fails in krillin vivid-proposed 129.20:25
robruwell I feel sorry for whoever just qa'd rtm 13.21:35
rvrrobru: That was om26er22:14
robrurvr: total waste of time, that silo needs to be rebuilt and retested from scratch.22:15
rvrrobru: I see :(22:19
rvrI left a comment on the card, so he knows22:20
robrurvr: thanks. Train needs to identify this scenario before qa spends time verifying silos22:21
robrurvr: the worst part is that the conflict is from 3 weeks ago... This silo could have been rebuilt at any point since then but wasn't.22:22
rvrrobru: Timo commented on that card, saying it wasn't ready. But then on Friday, he said silo was updated and tested.22:24
robrurvr: yeah that package in the PPA was built feb 18th, it's very old. conflicting package uploaded feb 23rd. it definitely needs to be rebuilt.22:27
robrurvr: it looks like dbarth ran a build job but it was WATCH_ONLY set which is effectively a no-op.22:27
bregmatrainguards, I need a reconfigure for line 38 (I added an MP from another project) if you all would be so kind22:34
robrubregma: on it22:34
robrubregma: alright, good to go22:35
bregmarobru, ta22:35
robrubregma: yw22:35

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!