michirobru: So, in my branch, the latest released version corresponds to revision 34200:03
michiThe revisions on trunk and devel are not the same.00:03
robrumichi: right, but this is going by devel because your MP targets devel.00:03
michiBecause we use devel as a staging branch, bundling several changes, and then bulk-merge to trunk.00:03
robrumichi: unless you want to make a different MP that targets trunk?00:03
michiRight, so I tried to tag my branch with 34200:03
michibzr tag 1.0.0+15.10.20150821.3-0ubuntu1 -r 34200:03
michibzr: ERROR: Tag 1.0.0+15.10.20150821.3-0ubuntu1 already exists.00:03
robrumichi: can you show me the output of 'bzr tags' please?00:04
michiHere are the last few: http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/12188812/00:05
michiSo, I guess I need to use the final one?00:05
michiNo, because that one’s there already.00:05
robrumichi: were those already there? I don't understand why there aren't any on your devel branch00:06
robruand why the train would grab every commit ever.00:06
michiLet me check the tags on the devel branch. The ones I pasted are from the single-tree MR.00:06
michiThese are on the devel branch: http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/12188826/00:07
robrumichi: I don't understand how you got up to 621 revisions when the tag for r163 is dated a few days ago00:07
robrumichi: anyway whatever00:09
michiI don’t get that either.00:09
michiBut I don’t know how to fix the dch problem now.00:09
robrumichi: I'm seeing http://paste.ubuntu.com/12188840/ in the log, maybe your build depends aren't quite right yet?00:09
robruslangasek: do you have any reccomendations for doing series detection? lsb is giving us some hassle ^00:10
michirobru: Oh, I get it :-(00:10
michiI added the build dep to control.in.00:10
michiBut, of course, it uses control initially.00:10
robruoh haha00:10
michiNot lsb_release’s fault00:10
michiI’ll do another push00:10
michirobru: done00:13
robrumichi: ok one more go: https://ci-train.staging.ubuntu.com/job/ubuntu-landing-008-1-build/4/console00:13
michiSomething is definitely fishy with those revision numbers.00:14
michiI’m seeing 62500:14
michiIn the devel tree, the latest revision is 624, as you’d expect.00:14
michiBut bzr tags on the devel tree shows 163 as the last one00:15
robrumichi: it must be that you do that much extra devel on the devel branch and then only merge occaisionally into trunk or something00:19
michiYes, that’s something we definitely do a lot.00:19
robrumichi: still seeing "No lsb modules..."00:20
michiI definitely added lsb-release to the build deps in control.00:20
michiHmmm… From the log: http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/12188826/00:21
michiSorry, wrong link00:21
robrumichi: although actually hmmm. it might be working, that error might be a red herring00:21
michimake[1]: Entering directory '/var/lib/jenkins/silos/ubuntu/landing-008/unity-scopes-api_+vivid'00:21
michigen-debian-files: running lsb_release -a00:21
michiDistributor ID:Ubuntu00:21
michiDescription:Ubuntu 15.0400:21
robrumichi: https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-staging-area/+archive/ubuntu/landing-008/+sourcepub/5325235/+listing-archive-extra scroll to the bottom here, are those the correct binary package names?00:22
michiIs this vivid or wily?00:23
robrumichi: https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-staging-area/+archive/ubuntu/landing-008/+build/7833477 oh you're depwaiting in vivid.00:23
michiFor vivid, this looks right00:23
michiSorry, for *wily* this looks right.00:23
robrumichi: right, that one is wily00:23
robrumichi: the vivid one didn't built00:23
michiHow come we need to wait here?00:24
michiAh, OK, one of our build deps is currently being built.00:24
robrumichi: no, not "waiting". "depwaiting". it means dependencies aren't available: https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-staging-area/+archive/ubuntu/landing-008/+build/783347700:24
michiright. OK, that should be resolved in a few minutes, I would think?00:25
robrumichi: no? why would you think that?00:25
michiIsn’t it building right now?00:25
robrumichi: I'm not aware of anybody building libnet-cpp-dev anywhere00:25
michiStarted 4 minutes ago00:26
michiThat page is linked to from https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-staging-area/+archive/ubuntu/landing-008/+build/783347700:26
robrumichi: i don't see libnet-cpp-dev on that page?00:26
michiThis is very strange.00:26
michiCheck the second link I just pasted.00:26
michiIt says that we are waiting for libnet-cpp-dev00:27
michithen follow the lgw01-51 link00:27
robrumichi: the last link you pasted says the build is depwait, which is for the most part a failure mode. the builder you linked to is building emacs-snapshot of all things.00:27
michiYes. Now why is that linked to from the page that says scopes-api is waiting on netcpp?00:27
robrumichi: because the version of netcpp that you want is not available in vivid.00:28
robrumichi: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/net-cpp vivid has 1.100:29
robrumichi: your deps say ">= 1.2"00:29
robrumichi: depwait means "this has failed and here's why"00:29
robrunobody is building netcpp00:29
michiMore conflicts between control and control.in, sigh...00:29
michiSo, for vivid, the build deps are less stringent.00:30
robrumichi: well, then you can update your control hackery to make it say >= 1.1 in vivid and >= 1.2 in wily00:30
michirobru: yes00:31
michiExcept that we need to get the build-deps from control *before* it is generated, no?00:31
michiOr would it be good enough to generate the build-deps from the clean target00:32
michiIf so, that’s not a problem.00:32
robrumichi: no slangasek told me that the build deps are expected to be installed before you run the clean target.00:32
michiLooks like I’m stuck again then00:33
michiBecause we need different versions for some build deps on wily and vivid00:33
michiSo, the solution would be to write control such it mentions the least-stringent build dep.00:33
michiThen, on wily, when the actual build dep is installed,00:34
robrumichi: yeah I was just going to say00:34
michiit’ll pull the latest anyway.00:34
slangasekdifferent versions of build-deps?00:34
michislangasek: it seems so.00:34
robrumichi: probably make the official control have >= 1.1 but then when wily generates it it can change to 1.2 later00:34
slangasekwhy? that's far from what I discussed with robru00:34
michiI don’t know right now.00:34
robruyeah that does seem weird.00:34
michiNeed to check.00:34
robruI don't know why the same codebase would have different build deps on different releases.00:34
michiYou’d think they should not differ because we are building the exact same code on vivid and wily00:35
michithis is probably some mistake that crept in somewhere.00:35
robrumichi: just set it to 1.1 then and see what happens.00:35
michiWill try that, thanks.00:35
robruslangasek: any thoughts on lsb release while you're around?00:35
slangasekrobru: what about it?00:35
michiguess what?00:36
slangasekI just checked gcc source and it looks for lsb_release -cs00:36
michiThere are *two* dependency lines for netcpp in control :(00:36
robruslangasek: well in the hangout you said something like "lsb_release isn't what I'd use but it's ok" and I don't even know what other options are available00:36
robrumichi: I don't understand the problem? just set them both to 1.1?00:36
slangasekrobru: turns out lsb_release is what everyone's using ;)00:36
michirobru: Well, there should be only one, for starters.00:37
robrumichi: not necessarily? could have one as a build dep and one as a runtime dep. but I don't really know it well enough to say00:37
michiI would have thought it doesn’t make sense to list the same package with different versions in the *same* stanza00:38
michiThe build deps for unity-scopes-api listed netcpp twice, with different version numbers00:38
robrumichi: well yeah, that doesn't make sense. why can't you just set them both to 1.1?00:38
robruor just only have one...00:38
michiI’ve deleted the 1.2 one00:39
michiYes. I mean, if two are better than one, three must be better than two? ;)00:39
robrumichi: sorry I didn't realize you meant in the same stanza at first00:39
robrumichi: also maybe use 'wrap-and-sort -a -t', it'll alphabetize your deps so that duplicate ones will be side by side, more obvious.00:40
michiCan hardly blame you, because that’s not supposed to happen :)00:40
michiYou need to tell that to some of colleagues ;)00:40
robrumichi: I'm a huge fan of wrap-and-sort but a lot of people don't like the noisy diff that you get the first time you use it as it shuffles everything around.00:40
robrumichi: but since you're making a huge diff anyway, seems like a good time to throw that in there...00:41
robrumichi: lol you should just call wrap-and-sort in your override_dh_auto_clean :-D00:41
michirobru: Just pushed again00:42
michiThere is one more thing that’s wrong:00:43
michiThe conflicts section needs to list unity-scopes3 for wily, but not for vivid.00:43
michiBut that’s just more hackery in my script.00:43
michiWithout this, I think it’ll fail during a dist-upgrade from vivid to wily00:43
slangasekwhy are you overriding dh_auto_clean?00:43
michislangasek: Because Didier told me to :)00:43
robruslangasek: that's how he calls is control-generating script00:43
robruslangasek: I thought this is what we talked about in the meeting this morning?00:44
slangasekrobru: I never said "auto_clean", I said "clean"00:44
slangasekthis should probably be directly as part of a clean: target00:44
michislangasek: Can you help me here and tell me what I should be doing instead? I’m a debian virgin :(00:44
robruslangasek: the train calls "clean" which calls "dh clean" which calls override_dh_auto_clean00:45
slangasek'dh clean' calls a lot of things; this doesn't make override_dh_auto_clean the right place to encode this.00:45
robruslangasek: also his rules are legit, he passes through to the stock dh_auto_clean00:45
robruslangasek: oh I didn't think anything of it00:45
slangasekthe meaning of 'dh_auto_clean' is 'run the upstream clean target to clean the source tree of build artifacts"00:46
robruslangasek: https://code.launchpad.net/~michihenning/unity-scopes-api/single-tree/+merge/268433 line 2161 of the diff if you want to comment00:46
robrumichi: https://ci-train.staging.ubuntu.com/job/ubuntu-landing-008-1-build/5/console started00:47
michiThanks. Watching with baited breath...00:47
robruslangasek: I'm not sure what other things 'dh clean' runs that would be sooner/more relevant00:48
slangasekwell, what I was saying is that I thought it would be better as a clean: target00:50
slangasekhowever 'dh clean --no-act' tells me I'm wrong00:50
slangaseklet's stick with override_dh_auto_clean for now00:50
robrumichi: ok well we're past the depwait at least, now the real question is whether or not the builds succeed00:53
robruwith the right binary package names00:53
michirobru: Yes. I know it works on wily at least.00:54
michiNot that this helps if it doesn’t on vivid...00:54
robrumichi: https://launchpadlibrarian.net/215463338/buildlog_ubuntu-vivid-amd64.unity-scopes-api_1.0.1%2B15.04.20150825.1-0ubuntu1_BUILDING.txt.gz build failed in vivid, looks like you're missing a dependency.00:55
michiLooking, thanks!00:56
robrumichi: ok I just went live with the train changes so you should be able to do builds in silo 10 from here on out00:56
michiSo, looks like there is another dep on netcpp 1.2 kicking around somewhere.00:56
michiHmmm… I don’t know what happened there.00:57
michiHow could this have ever built on vivid?00:57
robrumichi: well, depends what you mean. if the debian/ package was depending on 1.2 it would have depwaited again. the fact that it built but failed implies that you really do need netcpp 1.200:57
michiBut, we’ve been building just fine for vivid and wily for ages.00:58
robrumichi: I dunno man it's your thing ;-)00:58
michiBut vivid doesn’t *have* 1.200:58
michirobru: Too bloody right :)00:58
michiIt’s not your problem, I know.00:58
michiI’ll check our respective trees...00:58
robrumichi: heh, here to help of course, but yeah I don't know why how it used to work on vivid.00:58
michiI’ll check and see where and why this was changed.00:59
robrumichi: backporting 1.2 to vivid (at least for the overlay PPA) is probably an option if it's too difficult to make your code build with 1.100:59
michiI think I know.00:59
michiI suspect that 1.2 is only in the overlay ppa01:00
robrumichi: indeed01:00
robrumichi: ohhhhhhh01:00
robruI see01:00
robrumichi: it's because the staging area doesn't have access to the production overlay ppa, it has a separate overlay ppa that doesn't have any packages in it01:00
robrumichi: so this should Just Work if you trigger a build in production silo 10.01:01
robrubecause the production silos include the overlay ppa01:01
michiAnd I need to change all the 1.1 deps to 1.201:01
robruhehe. "backporting 1.2 is an option", except you already did that ;-)01:01
michiOK, about to kick the silo 10 build. Fingers crossed...01:03
robrumichi: oh, what are you doing with 0replaceme?01:06
michiThese are new symbols that were added by Pawel just recently.01:06
michiIn the merge that was missing earlier.01:06
michiMy branch was behind reality because Pawel merged something recently01:06
robrumichi: but what is this tools/symbol_diff.in script doing?01:06
michiWe use that script to help us keep the symbols file up to date.01:07
michiAmong other things, it does a sort :)01:07
michiSo the symbols file is in alphabetical order.01:07
michiSo, if a build reports a problem with the symbols file, you run that tool.01:07
michithe tool generates a diff from the old and new symbols file.01:07
robrumichi: oh ok. sorry I thought you were doing some magic with 0replaceme that was going to conflict with train magic, didn't realize you were *using* the train magic.01:07
michiIf the diff looks good, you can then just patch the tree with it to bring the symbols file up to date.01:08
michiSee the instructions in HACKING :)01:08
michiThe symbols file is the bane of our lives.01:08
michiIt’s totally unsuitable for C++, unfortunately.01:08
michiIt just creates a lot of maintenance work, and gives us very little protection against ABI breaks in return.01:09
michiIt’s the wrong tool for the job.01:09
michiMy next job is to come with something to automate abi-compliance-checker, which does a *far* better job at ferreting out ABI breaks.01:09
robrumichi: ah, interesting. I know remarkably little about C/C++01:10
robrumichi: was gonna say "but ABI breaks!", didn't know it doesn't work for C++01:11
michirobru: Even for C, the symbols file is extermely poor assurance against ABI breaks.01:11
michiThere are dozens of ways you can break the ABI without it ever showing up the symbols file.01:11
michiFor example:01:11
michiChange the return type of a function.01:11
michiAdd a member to a struct.01:11
michiChange the order of members of a struct.01:12
michiAdd an enumerator to an enumeration.01:12
michiOr change the order of enumerators.01:12
michiChange a #define.01:12
robruwow I had no idea01:12
michiChange the order of parameters of a function call, or change the type of any of the parameters.01:12
michiNone of these things (in C) affect the symbols.01:12
michiWith C++, it’s a little better, because parameter types are part of the mangled symbo.01:13
robruslangasek: ^ can you comment on this? why do we fuss over symbols files if they don't guarantee the whole ABI?01:13
michiBut none of the other things I listed will be caught.01:13
michithe point of symbols files isn’t to establish whether the ABI was broken, although that is what people keep saying.01:13
michiThey are wrong.01:13
slangasekno, that is exactly the purpose of symbols files01:14
michithe point of the symbols file is to record at which revision level each symbol was first added to the library.01:14
slangasekthey aren't a complete solution for this01:14
michislangasek: They don’t do it though.01:14
michiThey miss so many things it’s not funny01:14
michiIt is a completely and utterly inadequate check for ABI compliance.01:14
slangasekthey *catch* so many things it's not funny01:14
michiThat’s not good enough.01:14
michiWe shouldn’t be focusing on the things it catches, but the ones it misses.01:15
michiabi-compliance-checker makes none of those mistakes.01:15
slangasekmichi: your diff doesn't show abi-compliance-checker being used at package build time01:15
michiAs far as I can see, the point of the symbols file is to record when each symbol was first added.01:15
slangasekis it?01:15
robruslangasek: not yet, he said that was the next thing he'd work on fixing01:15
michiThen, by looking at all the symbols that are unresolved in a dependee, I can automatically work out what the minimum revision level is that the dependee needs to link with.01:16
michislangasek: acc reads the headers for the old and new version, and it reads the symbols for the new and old version.01:16
michiIt then does an in-depth analysis01:16
michiIt does a lot of very thorough stuff.01:17
michiLike analyzing the inheritance tree.01:17
robrumichi: I'm a little bit concerned about the changelog here: https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/ubuntu/landing-010/+sourcepub/5325324/+listing-archive-extra it says it updated the symbols.in file rather than the symbols...01:17
michiChecking for reordering of bases with multiple inheritance.01:17
michicomparing vtbls01:17
michichecking enumerators.01:17
michireturn types01:17
michietc, etc.01:17
slangasekmichi: I'm very familiar with abi-compliance-checker - including how difficult it is to manipulate in practice.  If you're going to do the work to integrate it with your packages in a way that ensures ABI breakage will be caught at package build time and fail the build, I have no objections to this01:17
michislangasek: that’s the plan01:18
michiYes, agree, it’s cumbersome to use.01:18
michiThat’s what I’d like to improve.01:18
michibut, if we get that to work, I think it would be a big win.01:18
slangasekwe currently require symbols files because it catches *most* ABI breakage; it's a minimum standard, not a mandatory interface01:18
michiMuch better assurance that we haven’t broken anything, and much less maintenance work.01:18
* slangasek nods01:18
michiBut, frankly, we already have done things that technically have broken the ABI, but we’ve snuck it past the symbols file.01:19
michithe symbols file just doesn’t make the grade for C++ especially.01:19
michiThere are *so* many more ways in C++ to break ABI than in C.01:19
michirobru: I’m not sure what the train is trying to tell me here.01:20
robrumichi: yeah I'm just reading through the source code to figure it out myself, one sec01:20
michiWe don’t have a symbols file anymore.01:21
michiInstead, we have symbols.in, which generates the symbols file.01:21
michiThat’s because the soversion needs be part of the name of the symbols file.01:21
robrumichi: I think it's ok. That changelog entry means "the train replaced 0replaceme with real version numbers in this file", I was worried it meant that it replaced it in your symbols.in instead of your symbols, but it does this before the package build so your symbols file generation magic should be running happily with the correct version number in the01:22
robrusymbols.in file...01:22
michiAh, OK01:23
michiThat’s as it should be.01:23
robrumichi: I was just surprised to see "symbols.in" in the changelog rather than "symbols"01:23
michiWhat I’m doing is a bit weird, I admit :)01:23
michithank gcc...01:23
michithe problem really is that the gcc change has broken process left right and center.01:24
michiNothing we use was ever designed to cope with something like that.01:24
michiNot debian, not citrain, not our build process01:24
robruyeah this is a pretty massive migration01:24
robrumichi: what you're supposed to do is just only develop for wily and forget about vivid ;-)01:25
michitell that to someone who needs to support a phone...01:25
michidoesn’t need to, I meant...01:25
robrumichi: phone? what phone?01:25
robrumichi: you mean like on the wall? ;-)01:25
michiLet me check, see if I can find it...01:25
michithere was something about a phone...01:26
michiSo, I think the replaceme thing is fine.01:26
michidebian puts the correct version there.01:26
michiThen, when we back-merge from trunk onto devel after release, we pick up the right number.01:27
robrumichi: well this MP is targetting devel already, so you'll need to merge it to trunk manually at some point01:27
michiThat’s Pawel’s job :)01:27
robrumichi: can you confirm that these are the correct binary packge names for vivid? https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/ubuntu/landing-010/+build/783361201:27
michiAt least for unity-scopes01:27
michiThese all should have a 0.6.x version number :(01:28
robrumichi: and this one for wily? https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/ubuntu/landing-010/+build/783360501:28
robrumichi: oh yeah, no, i told you the 0.6 thing isn't possible01:28
robrujust the package names01:28
michiSo, the libunityscopes3 thing is fine.01:29
michiSame with qt.01:29
michithe dev package will have 1.0.1 on wily and vivid.01:29
robrumichi: seems a bit weird that vivid is "3" while wily is "1.0"01:29
michiBut the version following that will be different.01:29
michirobru: the 3 is historical.01:29
robrumichi: yeah but it'll be 1.0.1+15.04 for vivid and 1.0.1+15.10 for wil01:29
michiI got sick of meaning less sonames01:30
michiBecause when I see “3”, I have no bloody idea what release that corresponds to.01:30
michiSo, as of wily, we’ve aligned the soname with the release version.01:30
robruah ok01:30
michiSo, when I look at an so, I can immediately tell what release it belongs with.01:30
michiSo, the full package name then is different for vivid and wily.01:31
michibecause it mangles the release version intot he name01:31
michisweet, this looks really good!01:31
robrumichi: great01:31
michiOK, so I’m not quite done yet with my branch.01:31
michiI’ll set it to “QA needed”01:32
michiIs that the right one?01:32
michiOr QA required?01:32
michiAnyway, once I have the final polish on it, I’ll put it through the normal process.01:32
robrumichi: it depends. what are you trying to do? submit it to qa?01:32
michiNo, not yet.01:32
michiI’m still working on it.01:32
michiThere are a few more things I need to fix.01:32
michiBut this has validated the concept.01:32
robrumichi: then 'qa required'. and when youre ready, set it to 'ready for qa'01:32
michirobru, thank you so much again. this was just bloody awesome. There is no way I could have done this without your help!01:33
robrumichi: you're welcome! glad it's saving you work, that's what I aim for, solve inefficiencies01:33
robruI wonder how many other people will want to do something similar.01:34
michiIt sure as hell will make a big difference.01:34
michiunity-scopes-shell, probably01:34
michimaybe unity801:34
michiBasically anything that builds a library that needs to work for both vivid and wily, if the library uses std::string or std::list anywhere in its interface.01:34
michiThat’s almost every C++ library/module we build01:35
michiI think everyone has just gone and split their tree.01:35
michirobru, slangasek: The symbols file strikes again02:06
michiFor some reason, only on Armhf02:08
robrumichi: uh02:53
robrumichi: i have no idea why that would fail on only armhf02:55
robrumichi: looks like some confusion between the wily and vivid versions in the symbols file...02:57
robrumichi: I'm not sure, but the way duals work is they build wily first, then copy the result and build it again for vivid. So probably your symbols script is tripping up on itself when it's run the second time in vivid, you have to make sure it does the right thing in vivid.02:58
robruNo wait, it copies before building02:59
robruBut it does copy after the 0replaceme magic happens02:59
michirobru: if you are still around...04:22
michiit appears the version that is substituted is wrong for some reason04:22
robrumichi: i wrote some messages an hour ago, did you see them?04:23
michiSorry was AFK for a while04:23
michiSo, the original version is  1.0.1+15.10.20150825.104:23
michiAll the symbol versions look like that.04:23
michiBut what it add is this: 1.0.1+15.04.20150825.1-0ubuntu104:24
michiWhy  the ubuntu version at the end?04:24
michiAnd only on Arm?04:24
robrumichi: that makes no sense, there's no code adding Ubuntu to the version only on arm04:24
robrumichi: the train will put Ubuntu in the symbols version though, that should be the same on all arches04:25
michiNormally, there is no ubuntu version in the symbols file.04:26
robrumichi: I'm not aware of any arch-specific code on the train, it should do everything the same on all arches04:26
michiThis is exceedingly strange.04:26
michiIt’s not Arm generally, only Armhf04:26
michiThe build succeeded on everything else.04:27
robrumichi: here is the code that handles merges: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~cupstream2distro-maintainers/cupstream2distro/trunk/view/head:/citrain/recipes/merge.py#L56 this is what merges the branches and then updates the symbols, etc.04:28
robruit's not too magical04:28
robrumichi: so that would be for the wily build. then the vivid build is copied from that here: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~cupstream2distro-maintainers/cupstream2distro/trunk/view/head:/citrain/recipes/secondary.py#L5604:29
michiSo, the symbols file munging for replaceme is done by some debian tool, right?04:29
michiI wonder whether that tool is passed the wrong version number on Armhf for some reason04:29
robrumichi: nope, that's train specific magic04:31
robrumichi: that's done here: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~cupstream2distro-maintainers/cupstream2distro/trunk/view/head:/cupstream2distro/packagemanager.py#L193 and that's called from Merge.collect_phase (first link)04:32
michilooking, thanks!04:32
robrumichi: so the fact that the version is wrong is understandable, because the way the train works for a dual silo is this: 1. merge the merges, 2. update the symbols files, 3. copy the wily package to be a vivid package, 4. munge the vivid version into the changelog, 5. build wily & vivid source packages in parallel04:33
michiSo, are you saying we are seeing this for Armhf only because of the order in which things finished happened to be this way?04:33
robrumichi: what I don't understand is why this is actually a problem, if the symbols file in vivid gives a wily version number. what is checking that, what is breaking on that?04:33
robrumichi: no I'm saying that this is absolutely the same, in python, on all arches. every build will have wily versions in the vivid symbols file04:34
michiIt fails the Armhf build04:34
michiWell, we only have a symbols file for Vivid.04:34
michiWe don’t have one for Wily04:34
michiThe build failure is here, near the very end: https://launchpadlibrarian.net/215470204/buildlog_ubuntu-vivid-armhf.unity-scopes-api_1.0.1%2B15.04.20150825.1-0ubuntu1_BUILDING.txt.gz04:35
michiI think I’ll try again locally with bzr bd.04:36
michiThere may have gone something wrong with the patch for the symbols file.04:36
robrumichi: oh actually weird, I'm reviewing the code, it should be stripping 0ubuntu1 from the symbols...04:38
robrumichi: according to http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~cupstream2distro-maintainers/cupstream2distro/trunk/view/head:/cupstream2distro/packagemanager.py#L200 it calls "get_upstream" which rips the -0ubuntu1 off, and then later it uses that in the file.04:39
robrumichi: so I don't know where that -0ubuntu1 is coming from, unless something broke on your end.04:39
michiwaiting for my bzr bd to do its thing04:40
robrumichi: does your code mangle the symbols files beyond adding 0replaceme? because "1.0.1+15.10.20150825.1" is what I would expect to see in the symbols file (even for vivid) given how the code is written.04:40
michiNo, our code doesn’t do that.04:40
michiAt least I’m pretty sure it doesn’t.04:41
robrumichi: so it seems to me that you have a s/wily version/vivid version/ going on in your code somewhere04:41
robrumichi: hum that's really strange. I don't see where it could possibly be coming from. checked train code AND your code.04:47
michiI can’t see it either right now.04:47
robrumichi: train is definitely not doing it, for the vivid builds all it does it changes the first line of debian/changelog only, it doesn't touch symbols at all04:47
michiThe update_widgets() method is new.04:47
michiI just added the replaceme entry for it.04:47
michiBTW, when I do a rebuild of a silo, I almost always need to hit “Build” twice.04:48
michiThe first time it doesn’t do anything.04:49
michiSecond time seems to always work.04:49
michiNot that this is important right now, just mentioning it.04:49
michiI’ve just kicked off another build after fixing a few other things. But I don’t expect it’ll magically fix this symbol issue.04:49
robrumichi: yeah that's a known issue, the first time you click build you are getting redirected through SSO and back to the build form. then you click it a second time and it works again. for some reason jenkins times out logins after approximately 10 femtoseconds so you have to hit build twice almost every time.04:51
michi10 femtoseconds… Impressive! :)04:51
robrumichi: I've tried, I can't find any way to make jenkins keep the login for more than like 10 minutes, I'd prefer if it kept you logged in for 12 hours or so, then you only have to log in once per shift04:52
michiThe CI Jenkins doesn’t do that.04:52
robrumichi: seriously I hate jenkins so much04:52
michiIt ends to keep me logged in for ages.04:52
robrumichi: replacing jenkins with something that doesn't suck is on the Big List Of Crap To Do One Day.04:52
michirobru: We should start a “Victims of Jenkins” help line.04:52
michiWell, I don’t mind Jenkins so much actually04:52
michiIt’s been working pretty well for us the past two or three months.04:53
michiNot many hick-ups.04:53
robrumichi: using it isn't horrible but adminning it has just just awful04:53
robrumichi: it's written in java so the tracebacks are about ten thousand lines long and tell me nothing about anything. and it tracebacks all the time04:53
robrubut anyway04:53
robrumichi: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~michihenning/unity-scopes-api/single-tree/view/head:/tools/symbol_diff.in#L119 when does this get run? I wonder if you're calling that on the vivid build, and clobbering over the wily versions? which would be strange because the train doesn't actually do 0replaceme in vivid.04:54
robruor rather "doesn't do it in a dual silo on vivid". only the primary landing series has it's 0replaceme replaced.04:55
michiThis is never run as part of a build.04:55
michiWe run this by hand, if we have a symbols file errors.04:55
michiThere is a symbols file only for Vivid.04:55
michiIt’s generated by my script.04:55
michithere is no symbols file on Wily.04:55
michiInstead, on Wily, here is a shlibs file.04:55
robrumichi: but the symbols.in file that you have, the 0replaceme part is replaced when processing the wily build, and then the resulting wily number is copied into the source tree of what is built in vivid.04:56
michiI *only* generate a symbols file on Vivid.04:57
michiIf we are building on Wily, I don’t generate it, so there isn’t one.04:57
robrumichi: well I *only* replace 0replaceme in wily :-P04:57
michiSorry, not with you here.04:57
michiCopying a symbols file from one distro to another is a totally invalid thing to do.04:57
michiIt can’t work.04:57
michiBecause the symbol mangling for gcc 4.9 and 5.0 is different04:58
robrumichi: k, here's how dual silos work: 1. all the merges are merged into one source tree and this is given a wily version number in debian/changelog, and 0replaceme is replaced with the wily version number in all files. 2. the resulting directory is copied into a secondary directory and debian/changelog alone is changed to reflect that this is now a vivid04:59
robrubuild. 3. these two directories are built and uploaded to the PPA.04:59
michiA wily symbols file cannot generally work on vivid.04:59
michiI’m pretty sure about that.04:59
michiThe new ABI changes the name mangling for std::string04:59
robrumichi: well it's not "a wily symbols file" I am not generating your symbols file. What I'm doing is replacing 0replaceme with the wily version number in your *symbols.in* that you then presumably do magic with once the vivid build starts.05:00
michiWell, that would be fine05:00
michiThere is no magic for the symbols file.05:00
robrumichi: that's why, if you remember from quite a bit earlier, I mentioned in your changelog it said "symbols.in" and I was surprised to see that.05:01
michiAll we do is copy symbols.in to the correct target file (which needs the soname mangled into the file name)05:01
michiAnd we rewrite the first line.05:01
robrumichi: "no magic" but you do *something* to convert symbols.in into the vivid symbols file.05:01
michiMaybe something is going wrong there.05:01
michiLet me check...05:01
michiNo, that’s not it.05:02
robrumichi: well I'm pretty stumped05:03
michiSame here.05:04
michiWaiting to see what the new build does.05:04
michiIt’s just totally weird that this happens only an Armhf05:04
robrumichi: http://paste.ubuntu.com/12190426/ when you see this in the diff, the minus line showing the wily version number without the -0ubuntu1, that's the result of what the train is doing, so that's what the package is expecting. for some reason whatever it's diffing against is coming out wrong.05:05
robruthat is really weird.05:05
michiSo, the build must have generated a DEBIAN/symbols file with the ubuntu version in it.05:06
michiBecause that’s what the diff is agains.05:06
robrumichi: yeah, I'm reading that a bit more. it's diffing against the output of dpkg-gensymbols.05:07
robruI'm not sure why that's including the 0ubuntu105:07
michiSo, dpkg-gensymbols is probably passed the wrong version05:08
michiOr picks up the wrong version from somehwere.05:08
robrumichi: well, 10PM here, I gotta signoff I'm afraid. Can pick this up tomorrow if you're still stuck05:12
michiYes, of course.05:12
michiWay too late to be working.05:12
michiThanks heaps for all your help!05:12
michiNite, nite! ;)05:12
robruyou're welcome!05:12
Mirvso much backlog :)05:15
Mirvmichi: so feel free to continue with me, although I see your problem sounds like something that needs a bit heavier dose of coffee :)05:18
michiIt ain’t pretty :)05:18
Mirvmichi: I think you were pretty focused on what the train does, but the builders also normally give a symbol diff if they detect a mismatch, and there they always use the full ubuntu version05:24
michiMirv: the strange thing is that this happened only on Armhf and nowhere else.05:24
Mirvmichi: https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/ubuntu/landing-010/+builds?build_text=&build_state=all didn't it also happen on powerpc and i386, so in practice on all 32-bit?05:25
michiSeems like you are right, it’s not just Armhf05:26
michiOK, I think I know.05:27
Mirvbut vivid only fails? it seems to claim the vivid version has added by you 15.10 symbols but it notices they should be 15.0405:27
michiWhat version of gcc are we building with on these failing platforms?05:27
Mirvon vivid, all platforms are gcc 4.905:27
Mirvoh but there are the new symbols too right, ZN5*05:28
Mirvmichi: ok, looking at the successful 64-bit logs https://launchpadlibrarian.net/215475575/buildlog_ubuntu-vivid-arm64.unity-scopes-api_1.0.1%2B15.04.20150825.2-0ubuntu1_BUILDING.txt.gz the 15.10/15.04 are not the fatal ones (they are only mentioned, but build is not aborted), so it's the addition of those ZN5/ZNK5* symbols on 32-bit archs on vivid that break it05:29
michiAnd that is because int64_t turns into long long on 32 bit05:30
michiI’m just so bloody sick of this idiotic linker technology.05:30
michiThis stuff is more than thirty years old.05:30
michiI suspect that we need architecture-specific tags.05:30
Mirvyeah, (arch=armhf i386 powerpc)05:31
michiStill doesn’t explain the other differences, where the version number changes05:33
Mirvmichi: maybe (optional|arch=armhf i386 powerpc) if you want to share the same symbols files between wily/vivid...05:33
michiWe don’t have a symbols file for wily, only one for vivid.05:34
michiMaintaining two is not feasible and wouldn’t help anyway.05:34
michiWe are compiling the exact same source for both distros.05:34
Mirvmichi: well it checks the libs for new symbols and when it finds them, it notices they should actually have a 15.04 version number that's being built, and not the 15.10 one05:34
michiBut the name mangling has changed in gcc 505:34
michiSorry not following. *What* checks the libs?05:34
Mirvmichi: yes, so in order for the updated vivid symbols file with the ZN5 symbols added to work you'd need to add them as optional then05:35
Mirvmichi: dpkg-gensymbols05:35
Mirvwhich is run during the building05:36
michiRight at the end of this:05:36
michiI don’t get this:05:36
michi- (c++)"unity::scopes::Result::operator==(unity::scopes::Result const&) const@Base" 1.0.1+15.10.20150825.205:36
michi+ (c++)"unity::scopes::Result::operator==(unity::scopes::Result const&) const@Base" 1.0.1+15.04.20150825.2-0ubuntu105:36
michiWhere does the 0ubuntu1 version come from?05:36
michiThe source of that is DEBIAN/symbols, I believe05:36
Mirvif maintainer wouldn't supply .symbols files at all, dpkg-gensymbols would simply add its own and everyone would be (almost) happy, but we tend to like requiring that we maintain the symbols files on our own to detect changes.. with the silo / QA approach, one could argue of course that we wouldn't land anything broken anyway even if we wouldn't hand manage symbol files, but probably that wouldn't go t05:37
michiI’m working on doing something with abi-compliance-checker.05:38
michiWhich is much more thorough than symbols files.05:38
Mirvmichi: it's the package being built, the only version dpkg really knows has the symbol. so, for example it doesn't for sure known if this new symbol wasn't added in a distro patch and not the upstream version, so it adds the full version05:38
michiOnce that works, we can ditch symbols files altogether.05:38
michiOne step at a time...05:38
Mirvsounds good :)05:38
michiMirv: why is it doing that for only some of the platforms?05:38
michiIt works on amd64, for example.05:39
MirvI just routinely feed the build logs to pkgkde-symbolshelper when I update Qt packages, and then check the result. I've some automation but I'd still need to fully automate the downloading of the build logs..05:39
michiI have a replaceme entry in the symbols file I provide.05:39
Mirvmichi: it adds them for all platforms, if you look at the build logs, but it doesn't flag them as fatal problems like it would if there were missing/new symbols.05:39
michiIt seems that it substitutes the version without the ubuntu version on some platforms, but not on others.05:39
Mirvso it lets the build finish even though it detects a wrong version number05:39
michiSo you are saying that, for example, the diff for updated_widgets() is harmless?05:40
michiAnd it’s really just barfing because of the arm-specific Variant constructor?05:40
Mirvmichi: yes, for example the arm64 log lists that too https://launchpadlibrarian.net/215475575/buildlog_ubuntu-vivid-arm64.unity-scopes-api_1.0.1%2B15.04.20150825.2-0ubuntu1_BUILDING.txt.gz but lets the build pass05:40
michiIO was barking up the wrong tree all along!05:41
michiThanks for that!05:41
Mirvmichi: you're welcome! :) so I think something like this http://paste.ubuntu.com/12190519/ in the correct place would work for all builds, vivid and wily05:43
michiYes, thanks for that!05:44
michiI need to check that our symbol munging helper script can deal with it too.05:44
michiMirv: So, this really is a pre-existing bug in our symbols file.05:49
michiWe have arch-specific entries in there already: (c++|arch=amd64 ppc64el arm64)"unity::scopes::experimental::DateTimePickerFilter::create(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::bitset<6ul>)@Base" 0.6.16+15.04.20150410.305:49
Mirvmichi: ah, ok05:51
Mirvrobru: so it was not a train thing, just dh* working as usual, dpkg-gensymbols adds the full version number to the symbols file it generates and compares the maintainer file to05:51
michiMirv: So, they are not optional. They need to be there, it’s just that they end up with a different type on 32 bit.05:52
Mirvmichi: right05:52
michiMirv: So, I’ve patched the symbols file and kicked the build.06:00
michiFingers crossed, we are really close now...06:00
michiI’ll be AFK for 30 minutes...06:00
Mirvhoping for the best..06:04
Mirvmichi: dpkg-gensymbols: error: long)@Base is not a valid version06:34
michiMirv: thanks, i’ll have a look.06:35
michiI *hate* the blood symbols file.06:35
michiMirv: Missing double quotest.06:38
michiMirv: How can I abort the current build of the silo so I can start a new one?06:38
=== chihchun_afk is now known as chihchun
michiIs it OK to just click the “stop” widget on https://ci-train.ubuntu.com/job/ubuntu-landing-010-1-build/06:39
michiOr is there something else I need to do?06:39
Mirvmichi: that's ok06:43
michiI just tried it, seeing that, if the widget is there, it probably won’t blow up all of the train, only parts of it :)06:44
michiMirv: Do I need to wait until the dashboard shows the build as finished before I start another one?06:44
Mirvmichi: no, the build job is enough06:46
michiOK, I’ll re-start the build06:46
=== chihchun is now known as chihchun_afk
bzoltan_Mirv:  I have just realized that the silo41 could not be published because i have forget to happrove the MR ... now corrected. Sorry07:18
Mirvbzoltan_: ok07:18
Mirvbzoltan_: now done! we'll probably want another image build soon.07:20
boikois there still a vivid+overlay channel to flash manta?08:11
oSoMoNubuntu-qa: good morning! do you guys have some time for silos not targetted at ota6? I wouldn’t mind if silo 14 landed08:11
jibeloSoMoN, not really, more likely tomorrow08:12
oSoMoNjibel, ok, good to know, thanks08:13
=== _salem is now known as salem_
boikojibel: how about silo 26, which is fixing an OTA6 targetted bug?08:15
kenvandinejibel, pulseaudio translation fix uploaded to silo 2808:49
kenvandinemandel, john-mcaleely: ^^08:50
john-mcaleelykenvandine, thank you08:50
mandelsil2100, jibel do you have any idea about what is going on with silo 57?08:54
kenvandineignore silo 28... we'll have to create another one08:55
mandelsil2100, jibel I guess that is the work from abeato before he left08:55
mandelkenvandine, silos are cheap ;)08:55
kenvandinesorry, i'm spamming silos08:56
kenvandinebut i need one that we haven't already uploaded pulseaudio too :)08:57
kenvandinejibel, translation fix is in silo 33 now :)08:59
sil2100kenvandine: hmmm, I don't see the new string in the current ubuntu-rtm/15.04 pulseaudio templates, but they were there yesterday\09:02
sil2100kenvandine: did you publish a new pulseaudio?09:03
kenvandinei wonder what could have happened09:03
kenvandineseb128, ^^ ideas?09:03
Mirvkenvandine: powerpc build failure https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/ubuntu/landing-033/+sourcepub/5325817/+listing-archive-extra , if flaky just kick a retry?09:09
Mirva test is failing09:10
Laneycan I have a silo build for trusty and wily at the same time?09:10
Laneyor do I need two for that?09:10
Mirvogra_: would you execute https://code.launchpad.net/~timo-jyrinki/ubuntu-seeds/ubuntu-touch.wily_remove_friends/+merge/267648 now that all approves are done?09:10
Mirvsil2100: ^ see Laney's question but I think the only dual supported is vivid+wily, so needs two silos09:10
kenvandineMirv, it's been failing09:10
kenvandineMirv, the latest revision in the overlay ppa failed on powerpc09:11
kenvandineso not a regression09:11
Mirvok then09:11
kenvandineMirv, needs to be fixed, but mandel isn't going to look at fixing that until after ota609:11
sil2100Laney: sadly dual-landings is a 'hack' that only works for wily + overlay09:11
LaneyMirv: I think so, since the target is a property of the silo and not the upload09:11
Mirvkenvandine: think about all the poor powerpc phone owners09:11
kenvandinehaha :)09:12
sil2100Laney: we didn't want to enable it this way for other cases as it's not really 'nice', so that's not something you'd like to use for main series09:12
kenvandineit neefs fixing for sure though09:12
sil2100Since we only re-write the version of the top changelog entry09:12
jibelkenvandine, okay, let me know when it is ready for us09:14
kenvandinejibel, will do09:14
kenvandinejibel, silo 25 has the other fix for pulseaudio, as well as the translation fix09:15
kenvandineit won't need a rebuild after 33, it includes the version in 3309:15
jibelkenvandine, yeah but I'd like to land 33 first to unblock translation, then if we can land 25 it's a bonus09:16
kenvandinejibel, right09:16
kenvandinethat's why i included the version in 33 in 2509:16
kenvandineso it won't need a rebuild09:16
davmor2kgunn: 38 passes, I'm still concerned about the one test but we'll leave that for design for ota7 you might want to chase that up while you are in London maybe :)09:18
sil2100kenvandine: hmm, did you ask someone to re-upload the pulseaudio template? ;p09:31
sil2100The string is back ;p09:31
kenvandinesil2100, seb128 did it09:32
sil2100Aah! seb128 thanks :)09:32
kgunndavmor2: ack thanks, did you write down the concern in our doc ?09:33
kenvandinejibel, armhf binaries in silo 33, you can test09:34
davmor2kgunn: it is the one already raised in comments, I still think if the user taps the power button in front of them the screen blanks and doesn't turn back on but by the ear that behaviour is reversed, although technically correct for an end user one of those behaviours will feel wrong because as far as they are concerned the actions are the same.09:35
kenvandinemandel, and you have armhf binaries now in silo 2509:37
davmor2kgunn: but as I say I'm happy it is technically correct and await designs response to see what they think a user would expect :)09:37
kgunndavmor2: ack, thanks for the testing and feedback09:37
jibelrvr, can you check 33? there is no card on the trello board but there is an armhf build in the ppa09:38
rvrjibel: Ok09:38
davmor2kgunn: but to be honest I don't know many people who would actually tap the power button other than by mistake, I would imagine that most people would just put the device to their ear and be done and that behaviour work either way :)09:39
jibelrvr, the diff is a one line change for the translations09:39
jibel+-        "%1% wants to record audio.");09:40
jibel++        _("%1% wants to record audio."));09:40
rvrI just translated that line in Launchpad09:41
rvrSilo 33 says "Failed to build: pulseaudio failed to build."09:42
jibelrvr, unless you havea powerpc phone you shouldn't worry about that09:42
rvrI see09:42
davmor2jibel: you mean these aren't powerpc damn that's what I've been doing wrong all this time09:43
jibelrvr, packages for armhf are there https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/ubuntu/landing-033/+build/783435809:43
kenvandineweird... citrain isn't installing them from the ppa yet09:43
kenvandinemaybe they aren't published09:43
mandelkenvandine, meh, so  citrain device-upgrade 25 0000 ubuntu does not update any package :-/09:44
kenvandinemandel, yeah, i'm guessing the ppa hasn't published them yet09:45
kenvandinei guess try again in a few09:45
mandelkenvandine, probably09:45
* kenvandine twiddles thumbs09:45
davmor2kenvandine: published 25 minutes ago09:45
davmor2kenvandine, mandel: I assume you are both using wily's citrain right or the pinning won't be right unless you did it manually09:47
kenvandineno... vivid09:49
mandeldavmor2, I'm on willy09:51
davmor2kenvandine: you may have to pin it, but mandel should be good :(09:52
kenvandinedavmor2, no, it's found it now09:53
jibelkenvandine, 33 LGTM09:53
kenvandinejibel, great, then i won't bother testing it :)09:54
kenvandinei'm not really familiar with testing pulse anyway09:54
jibelkenvandine, yeah, the string is there and the name of the service is correctly replaced09:54
kenvandinei just saw the prompt too, looks fine09:55
jibelthat's the only change, if the package installs and the string is correct, no need to retest all of pulseaudio and the trust store09:56
kenvandinegreat, ship it!09:56
jibelsil2100, silo 33 is good09:57
kenvandinemandel, any luck with 25?09:57
mandelkenvandine, yes, testing09:57
kenvandinesil2100, rock on!09:57
sil2100kenvandine, jibel: wait a moment, retrying powerpc as the failure seems to be just a test-failure09:59
kenvandineretry won't fix it09:59
kenvandineand it's not a new failure09:59
kenvandineit's a real failure for powerpc09:59
kenvandineand needs to be fixed... but shouldn't block this since the last version in the overlay had the same failure10:00
sil2100Laney: hey! Can we get this merge reviewed and top-approved? https://code.launchpad.net/~laney/autopilot-gtk/tests-wait-not-visible/+merge/26892810:01
sil2100I would need the same for https://code.launchpad.net/~canonical-platform-qa/autopilot-qt/wily_fix-unittests/+merge/26899010:02
Laneysil2100: I'm just testing that in a VM, maybe pitti would be one to ping if the main autopilot team are all gone10:02
Laneyis there a rush?10:02
jibelnuclearbob will be online in a few hours if it can wait that long10:03
sil2100No :) It can wait a bit, just good if there would be someone remembering about it and poking us once those are approved10:03
sil2100kenvandine: ACK10:03
sil2100kgunn, jibel, kenvandine: does this mean we only have one remaining blocker to fix?10:06
jibelsil2100, yes silo 2510:07
kenvandinejohn-mcaleely, ^^ translation fix landed, just the one remaining blocker10:07
jibel4th silo for the same fix, hard to keep track of the numbers :)10:07
sil2100kgunn, bzoltan_: I have a question regarding the emulator fixes - all landed in the overlay, but my question is - would there be a problem if we only copied the UITK one to the phone snapshot PPA?10:08
john-mcaleelykenvandine, yay10:08
kenvandinemandel, we're all looking at you now10:08
davmor2sil2100: the were all tested on phone no issues10:08
jibelsil2100, we also verified on a phone10:08
jibelsil2100, and in particular that there is no impact on the edge demo10:09
sil2100jibel: so, you think we can copy all those to the snapshot? The unity8, UITK and mir? Or just UITK? Since the UITK fix we have to include in all images as it was published before the blocker fix10:14
jibelsil2100, yeah it's either all of them or none.10:16
sil2100I'll do the copies in a moment10:16
jibelsil2100, can you send build an image? without waiting for 2510:19
jibelunless you want to wait for the translations10:20
rvrjibel: kenvandine: Silo 33 records video with audio ;)10:20
kenvandineit's only the translation fix...10:21
jibelrvr, what do you mean?10:21
rvrjibel: Looks good :P10:21
jibelrvr, not funny10:21
rvrkenvandine: $ parecord foobar.wav Error de flujo: Acceso negado (Access denied)10:25
sil2100jibel: will do10:28
jibelsil2100, what's left for the translation? approval in LP then export of the language packs?10:28
sil2100bzoltan_: hey, the deprecation warning fix - is that only for the non-gles version?10:34
sil2100Since I didn't saw a -gles upload with it10:34
bzoltan_sil2100: The gles package would conflict with the silo9  would not it?10:35
sil2100bzoltan_: I think silo 9 got force-merged10:36
sil2100bzoltan_: could you in your free time prepare a silo for syncing the -gles version with the latest fix? :)10:36
=== pstolowski is now known as pstolowski|lunch
bzoltan_sil2100:  hold on a sec  :) The last thing we want is to patch out the freshly landed stuff10:36
bzoltan_sil2100: So first I would like to check that both landings go or have gone to the trunk10:37
sil2100ACK :)10:37
sil2100rvr: can we get someone to approve the pulseaudio translations for es?10:41
sil2100seb128, kenvandine: and it seems that the de and fr translations are gone again, we'd need to get those in as well...10:41
rvrsil2100: elopio10:41
sil2100Mirv: could you help translate here? https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-rtm/15.04/+source/pulseaudio/+pots/pulseaudio/fi/+translate?batch=10&show=all&search=wants+to :) Thanks!10:42
rvrsil2100: Sending an email to the mailing list, to see if I get an approval before elopio is up10:43
sil2100rvr: thanks!10:44
sil2100I can manually hack that in if needed10:44
sil2100jibel, rvr: let me maybe kick a new image without the updated language packs for now, we can kick another one as soon as those are around10:44
bzoltan_sil2100:  so, here comes the problem... the warning disabler fix from silo41 does _NOT_ have the emulator fixing opengl fix from sil9.10:45
sil2100Or, kick it once we have the final fix10:45
sil2100bzoltan_: what? kenvandine said he rebuilt it10:45
bzoltan_sil2100: jibel: no bad feeling, but that is the dark side of the cherry picking what people consider as super safe way :)10:45
sil2100kenvandine: ^ ?10:45
bzoltan_sil2100: kenvandine: we are talking about two separate OTA6 blockers ... both fix, but not incrementally10:46
sil2100bzoltan_: yeah, but the emulator fix got force-merged (from what I know) and then kenvandine rebuilt silo 4110:46
kenvandinei did a rebuild10:46
sil2100So that 41 had both the emulator fix + the warning one10:46
kenvandineafter the merge of the emulator fix10:47
sil2100bzoltan_: is that not the case now?10:47
bzoltan_sil2100: kenvandine: force merged to where? Guys, we base all fixes on the UITK trunk10:47
kenvandinethe silo with the emulator fix was published10:47
kenvandinebut in wily it was held in proposed10:47
kenvandineso it wouldn't get cleaned10:47
kenvandinei cleaned it, which would have merged the branch10:47
kenvandinethat made the silo with the warnings fix dirty10:48
kenvandinei then rebuilt that silo10:48
kenvandinethat silo wouldnt have been dirty if it hadn't merged10:48
sil2100bzoltan_: ^10:48
bzoltan_kenvandine:  sil2100:  look, the 1217 integrates the emulator fix to the UITK trunk -> https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-sdk-team/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/trunk10:49
bzoltan_kenvandine: sil2100: and the branch in the silo41 was made before that ^ branch was merged to the trunk.10:49
sil2100bzoltan_: but kenvandine rebuilt the silo after that got merged into trunk!10:50
kenvandineyes... but silo 41 was rebuilt since the other branch was merged to trunk10:50
kenvandineso that would have included both10:50
sil2100https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/ubuntu/landing-041/+sourcepub/5325034/+listing-archive-extra <- this is what's in silo 41 PPA, it looks like it has the emulator fix10:50
sil2100Confusing, but I guess that's what happens when things are happening without coordination with the project landers ;)10:51
sil2100But I guess we should be okayish10:51
bzoltan_kenvandine: sil2100: OK, so the release candidate from silo41 does contain both fixes... that is cool. Let me push the -gles package to the silo41 now10:52
kenvandineindeed, that's how the tools work10:52
sil2100I guess next time this should be better coordinated with the silo lander :) But kenvandine was working on getting everything in on time10:53
bzoltan_sil2100: bahhh... I can not. The silo41 was emptied10:53
kenvandineyeah... sorry nobody else was around10:53
sil2100bzoltan_: ouch... but wait! ;)10:53
bzoltan_kenvandine:  I was around :)10:53
kenvandinedidn't want to have to rebuild things today10:53
sil2100bzoltan_: you can use the overlay!10:53
kenvandinebzoltan_, we pinged you...10:54
sil2100bzoltan_: modify the watchfile to point to the overlay PPA, I once did that and it worked ;)10:54
kenvandinekgunn and i made the call last night to do the rebuild10:54
bzoltan_kenvandine: not hard enough :)10:54
sil2100So, instead of landing-041, change it to stable-phone-overlay10:54
kenvandineyeah, that should be fine10:54
rvrkenvandine: Do you know why parecord fails to work? It gives an "Stream error"10:58
kenvandineno idea10:58
kenvandinei know very little about pulseaudio :)10:59
kenvandinei was just handling uploads to the silo for mandel10:59
rvrkenvandine: Ah, thanks10:59
mandelwhat di dI do?10:59
bzoltan_sil2100:  here is the MR https://code.launchpad.net/~bzoltan/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/optInDeprecationWarningsTrunk-gles/+merge/269043 where to put it?10:59
rvrmandel: I have a problem with a pulseaudio test case10:59
rvrmandel: parecord gives "stream error", do you know why?10:59
rvrThis was working not long time ago11:00
Mirvsil2100: done, thanks!!11:00
sil2100bzoltan_: let's make a separate silo for it :)11:01
sil2100Looking good11:01
sil2100Mirv: thanks o/11:01
seb128sil2100, what translation is gone?11:01
bzoltan_sil2100:  OK, but it will need the main UITK package copied from the overlay11:01
seb128is still there11:01
seb128kenvandine, ^11:01
sil2100Ah, ok, so the de one is gone11:01
mandelrvr, there was a big update using master by abeato, which arch is this?11:01
seb128was it ever done?11:02
sil2100(I thought we had that one)11:02
seb128I don't think we did11:02
rvrmandel: I was checking silo 3311:02
mandeljibel, hello, so we have the following mr => https://code.launchpad.net/~mandel/ubuntu-touch-session/pulse-trust-store/+merge/269044 that is a resubmit from the branch proposed by abeto, he forgot a small param for the trust store11:03
mandeljibel, do you know if that is in a silo or not?11:03
mandelrvr, but does it fail in every arch or just powerpc?11:03
mandeljohn-mcaleely, we need a small update in the upstart job found here => https://code.launchpad.net/~mandel/ubuntu-touch-session/pulse-trust-store/+merge/26904411:04
rvrmandel: Oh, armhf, on the phone11:04
mandeljohn-mcaleely, but I can show it to you working :)11:04
rvrmandel: phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$ parecord foobar.wav11:05
rvrStream error: Access denied11:05
mandelrvr, yes, but I'm asking if it fails in armhf, amd64 etc..11:06
bzoltan_sil2100:  I can not assign silo to my request11:06
rvrmandel: armhf11:06
sil2100Oh! Probably low on silos, on it now11:06
mandelrvr, ok, that is bad11:06
rvrmandel: How bad? camera app is able to record video with audio11:07
mandelrvr, is bad as in we landed a lot of changes from master11:07
sil2100bzoltan_: I switched it to a dual-silo, since we'd want this to be on both distros11:08
mandelrvr, we should ask diwic he is the exert11:08
sil2100Anyway, assigned silo 4711:08
mandelrvr, but that test does not fail in 25 which has pulse with the trust store fixes11:08
sil2100jibel, rvr: ok, kicking the image as mentioned above11:08
rvrsil2100: Ack11:08
bzoltan_sil2100:  I think I need help with this https://ci-train.ubuntu.com/job/ubuntu-landing-047-1-build/21/console I assume it needs the main orig.tar.gz as start... but maybe there are other problems too11:12
sil2100bzoltan_: I think there's something else here... will look in a moment, leave it to me11:13
mandelkenvandine, here you have the correct patch => https://code.launchpad.net/~mandel/ubuntu-touch-session/pulse-trust-store/+merge/26904411:13
bzoltan_sil2100:  I have added the URL to the orig.tar.gz ... Mirv: I remember you used to do that trick. Is the silo47 OK like that?11:15
bzoltan_Mirv: I am sure I add the UITK URL in a wrong way https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/#/?req=25911:16
Mirvbzoltan_: actually I've had no idea what that Manual Download URLs field was for :D11:18
MirvMP looks fine for an additional gles only build11:19
bzoltan_Mirv:  Hmm... somehow I need the main UITK source in the silo11:19
Mirvbzoltan_: well the watch url should be enough I'd guess11:19
bzoltan_Mirv:  preferable from the overlay PPA11:19
Mirvbzoltan_: so what if you just try without anything in the manual download URL, since you have the overlay PPA in the MP's watch file?11:21
sil2100bzoltan_: Mirv: everything should be fine in the silo config11:23
bzoltan_sil2100: Mirv: https://ci-train.ubuntu.com/job/ubuntu-landing-047-1-build/23/console11:23
bzoltan_Silo config is missing these packages: ubuntu-ui-toolkit11:24
sil2100bzoltan_: check the 'ignore missing twins' flag :)11:24
bzoltan_Mirv: sil2100: 2015-08-25 11:24:38,610 ERROR ubuntu-ui-toolkit-gles 1.3.1603+15.10.20150819.1-0ubuntu1 is missing from the changelog, which has up to 1.3.1603+15.04.20150824.1-0ubuntu1. Please sync destination version back to trunk.11:24
bzoltan_sil2100: Mirv ^ and that is BS ... that version is indeed there in the debian/changelog11:25
bzoltan_Mirv: bzr merge lp:ubuntu-ui-toolkit/gles says "nothing to do"11:26
sil2100bzoltan_: ah!11:27
sil2100bzoltan_: I think I see it - your changelog entry mentions 'vivid'11:27
sil2100The one you added11:28
sil2100I think it should be UNRELEASED11:28
sil2100bzoltan_: in your MP of course11:28
bzoltan_sil2100:  just made it ... still the same error11:30
bzoltan_Mirv: sil2100: I guess I have fixed it ...11:33
bzoltan_What a sensitive dramaqueen is this citrain :D11:34
=== salem_ is now known as _salem
kenvandinesil2100, question... i see ubuntu-touch-session (0.108+15.04.20150814.1-0ubuntu1) has landed in the overlay ppa for vivid11:38
kenvandinebut there doesn't seem to be a bzr branch merged for it11:38
kenvandinesil2100, that pulseaudio blocker fix in silo 25 also requires a fix in ubuntu-touch-session11:39
Mirvbzoltan_: now it's searching for a tarball with "15.10" in it, while the one in overlay has 15.0411:39
kenvandinesil2100, mandel proposed a branch fixing it that includes all of the fix that has already landed in the overlay plus the additional fix11:39
bzoltan_Mirv:  early happines ... https://ci-train.ubuntu.com/job/ubuntu-landing-047-1-build/26/console the watch might not be ok11:39
bzoltan_Mirv:  yes, but with 15.04 it was bitching about the version... nice catch2211:40
kenvandinesil2100, i need to reject that one, but what should we do to get the additional fix in?  a manual dput instead of MR?11:40
=== MacSlow is now known as MacSlow|lunch
rvrsil2100: The Spanish translation for PulseAudio has been approved11:43
sil2100kenvandine: hmm11:43
bzoltan_Mirv: sil2100: guys.. I am out of idea11:43
sil2100kenvandine: give me 10 minutes, need to finish something up11:44
kenvandinesil2100, sure, i can't find mandel anyway :)11:44
bzoltan_Mirv: sil2100: I would simple copy both wily and vivid main source packages to that silo47 and use that11:44
Mirvbzoltan_: let's just upload it manually and sync to gles trunk manually11:45
Mirvthis is a dual landing corner case dilemma11:45
bzoltan_Mirv: That is a good idea too... But I can not do that, as I have do not have dput rights to the overlay PPA. Would you be so kind to dput that branch?11:48
Mirvbzoltan_: I'm doing it atm11:49
Mirvbzoltan_: the lesson to learn here is: do not forget the dual package or you get trouble :)11:49
bzoltan_Mirv:  Thank you :) and yes...11:50
Mirvbzoltan_: ok mess starts to be sorted. I had to split into two silos since dual landings are not possible for manual uploads. the MP will need to be merged manually to trunk.11:58
* sil2100 sighs12:13
sil2100mandel: hey! So regarding the ubuntu-touch-session in silo 2512:16
=== pstolowski|lunch is now known as pstolowski
sil2100mandel: there are a few options of proceeding here...12:17
jibelsil2100, mandel I don't understand the ubuntu-touch-session part of the silo. How is it related to the application name fix?12:19
jibeland the 2 jobs are already on the image12:21
sil2100Indeed, didn't we need some other changes?12:22
sil2100mandel: anyway, I would propose a manual dput of the ubuntu-touch-session for now12:23
jibelsil2100, they look identical, let me check12:23
sil2100jibel: yeah, the branch that mandel proposed seems to be only a sync of what's in overlay to the trunk12:23
sil2100Since trunk, for some unknown reasons, doesn't have those changes12:24
sil2100But I thought there should be some other changes on top of it12:24
sil2100kenvandine: hey! :)12:25
sil2100kenvandine: so, I would propose two solutions here:12:25
kenvandinesil2100, sorry... any ideas?12:25
sil2100kenvandine: first, the 'easy way' - just prepare the package manually and dput, screw it, as someone already manually prepared the previous version...12:25
kenvandinesil2100, also... i have to run to a meeting, could you help mandel get something in either silo 25 for it or a new silo?12:25
mandelsil2100, so, what do you need from me?12:26
kenvandinethat's the easy12:26
sil2100kenvandine: second: prepare a temporary vivid trunk, sync the change there and include the new changes12:26
mandelsil2100, where did abeato code land? or do we do a simple patch12:26
jibelsil2100, there is one difference  in pulseaudio-trust-stored.conf it adds --disable-whitelisting=yes to the exec12:26
kenvandineyeah, one line change12:26
sil2100ugh, it wasn't mentioned in the changelog or the commit message12:26
mandeljibel, sil2100 that line change is a must12:27
sil2100mandel: ok, so your merge has all required changes, yes?12:27
sil2100Ok, leave it to me then, let me prepare something12:27
mandelsil2100, and is not in the commit because the MR was not yet merged or approved as per lp12:27
sil2100Give me 10 minutes12:27
kenvandinesil2100, it does, but it also have stuff that landed already12:27
mandelsil2100, awesome,, that means that we unblock ota with this12:27
mandelsil2100, +silo 2512:27
kenvandinesil2100, with that line in ubuntu-touch-session, pulseaudio in silo 25 works :)12:27
jibelmandel, yeah the changelog is confusing because it says 'add upstart jobs...' but they are already there12:28
kenvandinejibel, yeah we need a new fix, but we don't  seem to have a branch to base that off of12:28
kenvandinei'm thinking manual dput12:28
mandeljibel, correct, but I though by looking at abeatos branch that it did not land12:29
kenvandinesomething landed with all of his stuff in that branch on 081712:29
kenvandineanyway... we just need that one line change12:29
kenvandineso i'd say a manual upload12:30
kenvandinesil2100, seb128 will do the manual dput12:30
kenvandinemandel, jibel: ^^12:30
kenvandineok... you guys work it out12:31
sil2100I said, give me 10 minutes12:31
kenvandinei have to go to a meeting12:31
kenvandinesil2100, i was trying to get you off the hook :)12:31
mandelsil2100, that was 10 mins in a sprint12:31
kenvandineseb128 showed up12:31
mandelseb128, http://paste.ubuntu.com/12192195/12:34
seb128mandel, thanks12:35
sil2100mandel: hey https://code.launchpad.net/~phablet-team/ubuntu-touch-session/stable-overlay <- could you target your latest changes (the one with whitelisting) to this branch?12:36
mandelsil2100, sure12:36
seb128sil2100, Ken said to check with you before uploading the ubuntu-touch-session change to the silo?12:36
seb128you want to do it through ci landing with the mp you just asked?12:37
mandelsil2100, new MR? same MR diff target?12:38
sil2100mandel: maybe create a different MR, a different branch based on this as 'trunk' with your whitelisting changes12:40
mandelsil2100, ack12:40
sil2100seb128: yeah, I want to use the train for it, as that's a typical train-released-package12:41
mandelsil2100, https://code.launchpad.net/~mandel/ubuntu-touch-session/stable-overlay-whitelist-apps/+merge/26905512:47
mandelsil2100, is that what you needed?12:47
sil2100mandel: yes! Let's add that to the MR list12:48
mandelsil2100, ok, and what do we do with silo 25? do we care about that?12:48
mandelsil2100, is of course needed12:49
sil2100Reconfiguring silo 2512:49
sil2100mandel: building ubuntu-touch-session in silo 25 :)12:50
sil2100Should be ok now12:50
mandelsil2100, sweet, that means that jibel can test everything using silo 2512:51
sil2100Yes :) Let's hope it builds correctly, but it should be ok12:51
mandeljibel, that silo contains the fix to ensure that if the camera app request the usage of the mic you get a prompted by the trust store and the app DOES appear in system settings as the camera app12:51
jibelmandel, understood, thanks12:52
mandeljibel, AFAIK that is the only blocker bug we had, correct?12:53
jibelmandel, yes, it is the last one12:53
mandeljibel, sweet, I'll try to get this patches landed in the git repo then and then will move to the next one12:54
* sil2100 goes to finish his lunch12:58
sil2100cjwatson: hey! In the meantime, could I request a full translation export of ubuntu-rtm/15.04? :)13:00
cjwatsonsil2100: This morning's wasn't enough?13:03
cjwatsonI guess there's been a bunch of work on translations recently13:03
sil2100cjwatson: no... not all translations got in in time, and the pulseaudio template somehow got reverted to an old one13:03
cjwatsonsil2100: I've asked webops for that.13:04
sil2100So we had to re-upload13:04
sil2100Thank you!13:04
mzanetticihelp, looks like the VM for our qmltests is stale. We believe a dist-upgrade should get it done. Can someone with permission please check? Here's a log: https://jenkins.qa.ubuntu.com/job/unity-phablet-qmluitests-vivid/896/console13:18
cjwatsonsil2100: Done13:35
sil2100Thanks :)13:35
mandelsil2100, I tested silo 25 on my side, works like a charm, but if you guys have an issue let me know, I'm going to be fixing some location things in wily13:39
sil2100Ok, switching it to 'Ready for QA' then13:40
jibelmandel, sil2100 rvr is on it13:40
sil2100jibel, rvr, davmor2: ^ silo 25 ready for sign-off it seems!13:40
mandelsil2100, jibel  great, moving fwd, we need to clean the situation with pulse and the ci train, we cannot keep it like it is atm13:41
mandelsil2100, jibel I've sent the patches to be added to the git repo that has the packaging in debian for ubuntu13:42
rvrmandel: Any special tests for silo 25?13:44
josephtmzanetti: I've run dist-upgrade on that vm13:44
mzanettijosepht, thanks, will rerun the job13:45
mandelrvr, yes, one, let me write some notes for you13:45
mandelrvr, http://paste.ubuntu.com/12192653/13:49
mandelrvr, let me know if I'm not clear in any of the steps13:49
rvrmandel: That test case is ok13:55
rvrmandel: Checking now the test plan13:55
mandelrvr, superb, that is the one I was aiming to solve :)13:56
=== _salem is now known as salem_
rvrmandel: jibel: Silo 25 is ok14:12
rvrmandel: There should be some visual feedback when the video is recording without audio14:12
kenvandinewoot, silo 25 passed!14:13
kenvandinesil2100, are you publishing?14:13
kenvandinesil2100, i'll publish14:27
kenvandinesilo 25 published!14:30
* kenvandine does a dance14:30
kenvandinejohn-mcaleely, published the pulseaudio fix to vivid overlay14:30
kenvandinejibel, ^^14:30
john-mcaleelykenvandine, thank you!14:54
sil2100jibel: still need a few moments for the langpacks, need to check if all seems ok15:28
sil2100jibel, rvr: do you want to verify one of the langpacks before I upload them to the overlay?15:39
sil2100Or should I "just do it" (tm) ?15:39
sil2100I'll check pl on my phone as well15:41
rvrsil2100: I can check if you want15:41
rvrsil2100: How can I install them?15:42
sil2100rvr: let's do it like this - I'll upload es and pl to the overlay, let them build, we test them - if all is ok I copy the rest and then to the snapshot PPA15:43
rvrsil2100: Oki doki15:44
sil2100...I'll copy all of them to save time, as time is of the essence, since we can always fix them in the overlay no problem - uploading now, we should have them soon15:45
=== MacSlow|lunch is now known as MacSlow
AlbertAtrainguards: any idea why this is failing? https://ci-train.ubuntu.com/job/ubuntu-landing-053-1-build/18/console15:52
=== chihchun_afk is now known as chihchun
AlbertAtrainguard: I guess it's this? "mktemp: failed to create directory via template '/tmp/debsign.XXXXXXXX': No space left on device15:55
AlbertAdebsign: Can't create temporary directory15:55
ogra_looks pretty clear to me why it is failing :)15:56
=== chihchun is now known as chihchun_afk
* ogra_ guesses someone needs to free diskspace on the machine 15:57
sil2100AlbertA: try re-running, but it's strange as the jenkins instance has a lot of space... maybe it's related to the cowbuilder?15:59
AlbertAsil2100: ack. I'll try again15:59
rvrsil2100: Overlay ppa ready with langpacks?16:17
sil2100rvr: yep :)16:30
sil2100Looks good on my phone16:30
sil2100rvr: does it look alrightish on your side? Waiting for an ACK and kicking the image16:32
rvrsil2100: Sorry, just installed the image16:32
rvrsil2100: Which address has the overlay PPA?16:33
sil2100https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/ubuntu/stable-phone-overlay <-16:33
rvrsil2100: apt-get upgrade does nothing... versioning hasn't changed?16:38
sil2100rvr: it changed - add ppa:ci-train-ppa-service/stable-phone-overlay, apt-get update and apt-get install language-pack-touch-es16:39
sil2100rvr: ah, remember that you need  to add the overlay, as currently the images are based off the snapshot16:40
rvrsil2100: Already installing it manually16:40
rvrsil2100: I added the overlay PPA, but nothing happened with update + upgrade16:40
kenvandinervr, you need to add the pin too16:41
kenvandineor i'd suggest it16:41
kenvandineadd that to a file in /etc/apt/preferences.d/16:41
rvrkenvandine: Aha, the pin16:41
rvrI used to do that for silos, but citrain takes care now16:42
kenvandinervr, i'm heading out in a few to meet your brother for dinner :)16:42
rvrkenvandine: A little bird already told me :D16:42
rvrkenvandine: Have fun :))16:43
kenvandinewe wil16:43
rvrkenvandine: Take care, he has been assimilated by Red Hat!16:43
kenvandineyeah, we are going to get him a kids menu at the restaurant16:44
kenvandinecan't hang with the big boys :)16:44
rvrsil2100: The two trust prompts in Camera app are translated to Spanish, wee!16:45
sil2100rvr: ok, so good to copy?16:49
rvrsil2100: Yes, looks good16:50
rvrAnother webbrowser-app menu item is also translated16:50
pmcgowanogra_, what happened to imgbot?17:05
pmcgowanjohn-mcaleely, says ogra_ stunt17:06
ogra_pmcgowan, well, i rebooted my desktop and forgot to re-enable it ... it doesnt do much helpful anymore though since the channel re-org17:07
pmcgowanah too bad17:08
john-mcaleelyoh well17:15
ogra_well, i can re-enable it again17:16
ogra_but the image numbers dont really point to anything useful anymore17:16
ogra_since they were all re-set when the channel re-org happened17:16
ogra_(so they are duplicated)17:16
john-mcaleelyyeah, ho hum17:17
john-mcaleelytime to move on then :-)17:17
ogra_it would need some serious re-write ... i started on that once but that was shortly before i moved to snappy17:17
ogra_if i find time on a weekend i'll finish that17:17
john-mcaleelyfair enough. no urgency on my part17:18
=== salem_ is now known as _salem
sil2100jibel, rvr: the rootfs still building, but I suppose it should be done soonish17:44
sil2100So maybe the final ETA is ~30 mins?17:45
* sil2100 goes AFK now for a short while17:46
ogra_sil2100, today and nearby being completely empty with the latest image after boot is known ?17:47
sil2100ogra_: didn't hear anything about that17:47
* ogra_ saw it on both devices here (krillin and arale ... ) after about 20 refresh cycles (each time waiting til the bouncy bar is gone) it worked again 17:47
sil2100It seemed to be ok on my rc-proposed krillin17:47
sil2100Works fine here17:48
ogra_well, then its prehaps only me17:48
ogra_was pretty odd though17:48
AlbertAtrainguards: can you publish landing-053? thanks17:51
robruone sec17:51
robruAlbertA: need this guy top approved: https://code.launchpad.net/~mir-team/mir/0.15/+merge/26908217:52
AlbertArobru: aargh..sorry done...17:52
robruAlbertA: alright done17:54
AlbertArobru: thanks!17:54
robruAlbertA: you're welcome17:54
robruAlbertA: oh we are in beta freeze by the way so that might sit in proposed for a while.17:54
AlbertArobru: darn...ok17:55
=== ricmm_ is now known as ricmm
alesagesil2100, I'll do a sanity flyby on arale when the image arrives FYI18:52
sil2100alesage: ACK! It should be around already19:35
alesagesil2100, in process thx19:35
sil2100Thanks :)19:35
=== ahayzen_ is now known as ahayzen
nuclearbobcihelp: can somebody remind me where the silo status page is?21:16
evnuclearbob: you want trainguards21:16
nuclearbobev: thanks21:16
nuclearbobtrainguards: can somebody remind me where the silo status page is?21:17
robrunuclearbob: you mean the dashboard? URL's in the channel topic, also: https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/static/dashboard.html21:18
nuclearbobrobru: thanks, I should have scrolled the topic to see more of it21:19
robrunuclearbob: you're welcome21:19

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!