=== not_phunyguy is now known as phunyguy
=== howefield is now known as howefield_afk
=== maclin1 is now known as maclin
pitti*tock* *tock*, is this thing on?16:02
xnoxpitti, hi16:02
pittiah :)16:02
pittiok, I still have a shuf command here, I hope it's recent16:03
pittino Leann, so I'll just start it16:03
meetingologyMeeting started Thu Feb 18 16:03:39 2016 UTC.  The chair is pitti. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.16:03
meetingologyAvailable commands: action commands idea info link nick16:03
pitti#topic Lightning Round16:03
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Lightning Round
pitti$ echo $(shuf -e barry doko bdmurray slangasek caribou infinity sil2100 robru cyphermox pitti tdaitx xnox)16:03
pittislangasek cyphermox barry caribou bdmurray xnox sil2100 robru doko pitti infinity tdaitx16:03
pittiand the winner is absent!16:04
pitticyphermox: would you have the honor?16:04
dokoor silently listening ;p16:04
pittiand did I miss anyone? chiluk?16:04
barrypitti: i think chiluk was the only missing16:05
* xnox ponders that i should probably prepare and update note or something16:05
pittibarry: go ahead please16:05
barry(based on my last meeting bip log)16:05
barrypytest 2.8.7-2; python-mode 1:6.2.2-1; debian bug #813399 (python-pip 8.0.2-6); debian bug #814571 (python-pip 8.0.2-7); debian bug #814834; fixing other issues with proposed migration for tox and virtualenv; tox 2.3.1-2 and 2.3.1-3; fades 5-1; planet-venus merge and sync;16:05
ubottuDebian bug 813399 in python-pip-whl "python-pip-whl: fails to upgrade from 'testing' - trying to overwrite /usr/share/python-wheels/six-1.10.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl" [Serious,Fixed] http://bugs.debian.org/81339916:05
ubottuDebian bug 814571 in python-pip "python-setuptools-whl and python-pip-whl: error when trying to install together" [Serious,Fixed] http://bugs.debian.org/81457116:05
ubottuDebian bug 814834 in src:pytest "pytest fails its DEP-8 tests on Python 3.5-only systems" [Important,Fixed] http://bugs.debian.org/81483416:05
barrysystem-image server reviews for sil2100; LP: 150808116:05
ubottuLaunchpad bug 1508081 in ubuntu-system-settings (Ubuntu) "Fails to receive OTA updates" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/150808116:05
barryLP: #1440504 (libpeas split - done!)16:05
ubottuLaunchpad bug 1440504 in libpeas (Debian) "libpeas-1.0-0 depends on both libpython2.7 and libpython3.4" [Unknown,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/144050416:05
barryhelped kirkland and others with some python questions16:06
barryPython 3 only spec: 11 packages still holding python2 on the desktop iso; software-center is gone!  the next big one is samba-libs.16:06
pittis-c is already gone? wohooo!!16:06
pittiso gnome-software it is now?16:06
barryi think so.  it's not on today's daily16:06
pitticaribou: ?16:06
dokopitti, just sent a note that he's late16:07
pittibdmurray: ?16:07
bdmurrayworked on getting floating IPs assinged to daisy & errors (devops)16:07
bdmurrayworked w/ webops re mojo issue after wendigo update16:07
bdmurraysubmitted mojo bug (LP: #1546262) re directories16:07
bdmurraybackport of new gdb to precise / upload to daisy-pluckers ppa16:07
ubottuLaunchpad bug 1546262 in mojo "mojo required full path for $MOJO_SPEC" [Medium,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/154626216:07
bdmurrayupgrading gdb on staging / production retracers16:08
bdmurraydiscussion w/ stub regarding cassandra data migration16:08
bdmurrayresearch into LP: #1544612 (wireless sysctl file)16:08
bdmurrayresearch into debootstrap bug (LP: #1544760)16:08
ubottuLaunchpad bug 1544612 in pm-utils (Ubuntu Trusty) "Missing fix for 1299975 claimed to be in pm-utils (1.4.1-13ubuntu0.1)" [High,Fix committed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/154461216:08
ubottuLaunchpad bug 1544760 in debootstrap (Ubuntu) "Not possible to use armhf with debootstrap" [High,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/154476016:08
bdmurrayresearch into gdb and stacktrace_address_signature issue16:08
bdmurray✔ done16:08
cyphermoxugh, sorry, I'm here now16:08
xnoxplease skip me.16:08
pitticyphermox: ok, take xnox' place then (now)16:09
sil2100cyphermox: maybe you go now?16:09
cyphermox- debugging hw-detect disk scan errors on RDAC multipath (bug lp: #1546606)16:09
cyphermox- enable libnftnl tests16:09
cyphermox- investigating memtest avail. on server image w/ smoser16:09
ubottuLaunchpad bug 1546606 in hw-detect (Ubuntu) "Unable to install Ubuntu 16.04 on Tuleta with multipath setup" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/154660616:09
cyphermox - reviewing new package: libcxl16:09
cyphermox- rework ubiquity prepare plugin16:09
cyphermox- testing console-setup merge16:09
cyphermox- unbreak ubiquity for kubuntu16:09
cyphermox- cert on powerVM16:09
cyphermox- prepare Changes doc for 14.04.4 release16:09
sil2100- Landing team work, silo coordination, preparing landing e-mails16:09
sil2100- RTM Status meetings16:09
sil2100- Coordinating the release of the glibc security fix to ubuntu-touch16:09
sil2100- Custom tarball infrastructure:16:09
sil2100  * Following up on the team's RT ticket16:09
sil2100  * Getting access to s-jenkins for reference16:09
sil2100  * Poking Francis and Paul for an armhf jenkins slave, setting it up16:09
sil2100- OTA-9.1 (hotfix):16:09
sil2100  * Heated discussion about the milestone existance, fix to include itp.16:10
sil2100  * Preparing the emergency snapshot PPA with the proper contents16:10
sil2100  * Multiple image builds (re-spins) and cherry-picking fixes16:10
sil2100- OTA-9.5 (frieza):16:10
sil2100  * Preparations of images, copying first official candidate to the rc channel16:10
sil2100- system-image:16:10
sil2100  * More tests for scripts16:10
sil2100  * Finishing up and merging in the fix for repacking recovery keyrings16:10
sil2100- Some minor work regarding enablement of the turbo device in our public system-image16:10
sil2100- Taking care of the python-pysaml2 merge16:10
sil2100- Seed changes as per pending ubuntu-touch requirements16:10
sil2100- Discussions about the future of our touch frameworks16:10
sil2100- Planning and experimenting on a way to auto-validate OTA PPA snapshots contents16:10
pittisil2100: oh, s-jenkins is still a thing? I thought these all got shut down16:10
sil2100pitti: no, it's still there as many teams didn't manage to migrate16:10
* xnox is ready16:10
pittixnox: go16:11
robrugo xnox16:11
xnoxDoing a few NEW packages for s390x port, all in NEW waiting review16:11
xnoxDid a fixup of packages not rebuilt for python3.5 transition16:11
xnoxWas out Thursday-Friday last week on holiday, at SPI sprint in NYC loads of progress on how to get SPI running better, bdale was there met up with Karen too16:11
xnoxFixing a bunch of installer related bugs, on s390x.16:11
xnoxWorking on fixing FTBFS of docker.io build-depends, to have a chance at merging it (golang circular FTBFS build-deps make this bootstrap fun)16:11
robru* send britney results immediately after each silo is known rather than batching results until all silos are complete16:11
robru* fix a bunch of logging issues in the britney glue related to python output buffering16:11
robru* begin using proper production creds rather than logging into lp anonymously16:11
robru* big refactoring, dropping SSO team & server side session support, eliminating several hundred lines of code16:11
robru* [not landed yet] began working on ephemeral PPA creation & deletion.16:11
robru* finally fixed issue with postgres charm, so db is back on persistent disk16:11
robru* refactor all the new swift code to greatly improve reliability of artifact uploads16:11
robru* log swift artifacts in publish log for easy reference16:11
pittirobru: ah, did the staggering of britney help reduce the latency?16:12
doko- usual toolchain updates ...16:12
doko- more transitions, ftbfs fixes, nbs, ...16:12
doko- ongoing gnutls transition16:12
doko- preparing for go1.6, both golang and gccgo16:12
doko- python3 bindings for samba libs talloc, tdb, ldb16:12
doko- gdb 7.11 (branch)16:12
doko- bind9 review and bug fixes16:12
robrupitti: yeah16:12
doko- grep build failure on powerpc, solved by giving it back a dozen times16:12
doko- gcc-4.9 and cross compilers now finally buildable in the release pocket16:12
doko- finally patched various unity packages myself to get rid off libgee16:12
pitti - Simplify autopkgtest-retrier code, generalize it, and integrate into autopkgtest-cloud16:12
pitti - Enable test requests from GitHub; running for systemd upstream PRs now16:12
pitti - Support multiple trigger arguments for request.cgi (mostly for kernel team)16:12
pitti - Review/fix/cleanup stgraber's branch for reporting crashes in containers, landed in Xenial16:12
pitti - Adjust tests for new gdb16:12
pitti - Investigate bad address signatures (#1533349)16:12
robrupitti: each run takes an hour now so putting results immediately rather than waiting till the end is a huge speedup16:12
pitti - Build and test fresh xenial -base langpacks16:12
pitti - Review/sponsor smoser's open-iscsi merge16:12
pitti - systemd: Debug test failure on several arches, fix installation with RAMTMP=yes (#1545707), various autopkgtest robustifications16:12
pitti - pm-utils: Fix wireless hooks for different drivers (#1544612), some packaging modernizations16:13
pitti - merged util-linux16:13
pittino infinity, so tdaitx16:13
xnoxdoko, do you want to upload golang 1.6 final? or should I?16:13
pittisil2100: "future of our touch frameworks" → in terms of moving to snappy, or moving away from vivid? any news ther?16:13
dokoxnox, I was asked to do it, but if you want, go ahead16:13
xnoxdoko, ok, let me see if i can get that in today.16:14
pittiok, no tdaitx either16:14
pitti#topic AOB16:14
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: AOB
dokocomponent mismatches ...16:15
sil2100pitti: not so far into the future like snappy, but we a few meetings regarding how to manage those per-OTA update and what to do after we switch away from vivid16:15
sil2100pitti: nothing definite yet though, we didn't have any decision power there so far16:15
pittisil2100: well, having a workable solution already sounds very promising :)16:15
dokoplease have a look at these on the top, see which is foundations related, pick up an incomplete MIR ...16:15
robrusil2100: what's the timeline to switch away from vivid?16:16
xnoxsil2100, what about building ubuntu userspace on arm64? and supporting armhf & arm64 in the store?16:16
barrydoko: `python3 -m venv foo` still works16:16
sil2100robru: no real timetable, it's a taboo topic right now, everyone thinks about it but no one wants to talk about it our loud16:17
barrysil2100: so system-image is still twitching :)16:18
sil2100xnox: I know there were a few management discussions about that but sadly I wasn't included, so I don't know much about the final plans16:18
robrusil2100: oh that sounds like a healthy way to run a commercial product16:18
sil2100xnox: for now we stick with armhf userspace16:19
sil2100barry: well, in a sense, yes ;) I don't know what to think anymore as whenever I talk about s-i somewhere people are like: "meh, it's old stuff, snappy that snappy this"16:20
barrysil2100: yeah16:21
dokoso who picks which incomplete MIR?16:21
barrybut i've also been told i can't ignore si client just yet ;)16:21
sil2100barry: it's hard to say we should ignore s-i since most of my day is related to doing s-i stuff ;p16:22
pittianything else for the meeting, or should we close this?16:22
barrysil2100: right.  i have a high priority task that i will be getting back to today16:22
sil2100barry: in case you have an MR, you know where to find me!16:22
barrysil2100: \o/16:23
dokopitti, well, I asked, but nobody replied16:23
pittiwell, since libbusiness-isbn-perl is at the left, I'll just pick that16:24
pittiindicator-datetime has been there for multiple releases and is an "ignore", right?16:24
barryxnox: is gonna automatically fix all the 'B's16:24
* xnox looks16:25
barryxnox: build-depends :)16:25
dokopitti, please cut the dependency chain before maven-debian-helper16:25
pittidoko: oh, I was going to cut it right at the top if possible16:25
dokoindicator-datetime is a false positive16:25
xnoxbarry, well, we need to send pitti and doko on a holiday for like a month, do the lp switch, then when they come back it will be "too late" to change things back.16:25
pittiI'll reply to your last reply on the ML16:26
dokoxnox, if you send us way, nothing will migrate anymore16:26
pittithat's not what I meant16:26
pittidoko: hm, but that also means nothing will break, so we *can* actually go to holidays16:26
xnoxthis svg graph is fun16:26
xnoxi like the island of "python-hypothesis" =)16:27
barryi'm glad i have a jillion x bazillion resolution monitor16:27
dokobarry, do you take python-hypothesis?16:27
barrydoko: yes, i jsut found that16:27
barryLP: #154698216:27
ubottuLaunchpad bug 1546982 in python-genty (Ubuntu) "[MIR] b-d's of python-hypothesis: python-flaky and python-genty" [Undecided,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/154698216:27
* xnox ponders why we have kde4 in main16:27
xnoxsorry kde4libs16:27
pittiwe always had16:28
pittiphp5, that sounds like picking which version of PHP we want to support in xenial16:28
pittifirebird is something that I wouldn't like to see in main, the rest looks harmless at first sight16:29
xnoxfirebird is evil.16:29
dokofirebird is dropped in 5, needs to be dropped in 716:29
pittibut I'm quite sure php can be built without firebird support16:29
xnoxi see like 3 patches to get us onto php7 i think.16:29
dokobut it's unclear for me how far we are away from 716:30
=== charles_ is now known as charles
pittiso is "7" the answer for xenial now?16:30
naccpitti: yes (from the server team)16:30
pittias long as it's not two major versions16:30
pittinacc: ah, good16:30
naccright, just 716:30
naccno 516:30
dokopitti, both depend on defaults ...16:30
dokonacc, how will you drop 5?16:31
pittiok, so that whole php5 blob there should disappear16:31
dokoanyway, one last issue: http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/transitions/html/gnutls28.html16:31
dokofixes welcome16:31
dokoneeded for everything execpt efl and ubuntu-meta16:32
ubottuLaunchpad bug 1546823 in swig (Ubuntu) "swig: disable PHP bindings until PHP7 support exists" [Wishlist,New]16:32
xnoxare three outstanding patches there, i think.16:32
naccdoko: not sure how to answer that, we have an ongoing transition to migrate all deps throughout the archive to php- (not php7.0-) as requested by the debian maintainer, and there's a bootstrap needed for building some tightly bd-looped stuff16:33
naccdoko: but in theory once that's done (and i've got another set that needs manual work), there will be nothing depending on php5 in the archive16:33
naccxnox: right that's an unfortunate consequence, but does fix-up two of the main -> php5 deps that i hit; and the hope is we can get upstream fixed relatively soon (just haven't had enough time to spend on it myself)16:35
dokopitti, end?16:40
pittiyeah, I guess so16:41
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds: Please leave swords by the door | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendars | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology
meetingologyMeeting ended Thu Feb 18 16:41:07 2016 UTC.16:41
meetingologyMinutes:        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2016/ubuntu-meeting.2016-02-18-16.03.moin.txt16:41
pittithanks everyone16:41
barrypitti: thanks!16:41
cariboupitti: thanks!16:43
dholbachit's CC meeting time :)16:59
meetingologyMeeting started Thu Feb 18 17:00:07 2016 UTC.  The chair is dholbach. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.17:00
meetingologyAvailable commands: action commands idea info link nick17:00
dholbach#chair belkinsa czajkowski hggdh marcoceppi mhall119 sgclark17:00
meetingologyCurrent chairs: belkinsa czajkowski dholbach hggdh marcoceppi mhall119 sgclark17:00
dholbachhow are you all doing? :-)17:00
* belkinsa is fine17:01
dholbachlooks like we're meeting up with the TB and the LoCo Council today :)17:01
* hggdh is alive and kicking17:01
belkinsaThank yo for asking.17:01
dholbachdo we have any folks of either of the two here? :)17:01
dholbachok... can anyone do a mass-ping? :-)17:03
belkinsadholbach, do they have channels?17:03
dholbachthey should be in here...17:04
belkinsadholbach, the TB, not the LoCo.17:04
dholbachmight not be the best time with feature freeze around the corner though17:04
hggdhkees, mdeslaur: available?17:05
hggdhthere is that17:05
dholbachslangasek, stgraber too17:05
hggdhand pitti17:05
belkinsaThe LC has been notified.17:05
dholbachwe wouldn't keep you too long, we're just interested in catching up and what the current state of things in TB land is :)17:05
stgraberin another meeting right now, not available17:06
czajkowskiwe may need to work this format out a bit better with reminders going out17:07
czajkowskior maybe revamping the check in proecess17:08
dholbachthe TB folks might have an excuse today with feature freeze coming up later on, but there was at least no communication about this17:08
* belkinsa nods17:08
czajkowskiperhaps like the loco team review, we ask for  a wiki page to be created as I know it;s hard for all to attend17:08
mdeslaurhi, what's up17:08
* belkinsa adds it to the Trello board.17:09
hggdhmdeslaur: we are trying to catch up with the TB17:09
mdeslaurwhat TB? ;)17:09
dholbachand check in and see how things are going17:09
dholbachthe TB-with-extended-lifetime :-)17:09
hggdhignorance is no ecuse17:09
mdeslaurwe're awaiting the list of candidates to hold an election17:10
dholbachmdeslaur, do you know if anyone pinged clan about this?17:10
mdeslaurI'm not aware, sorry17:10
* genii makes a fresh pot of coffee17:10
dholbachthat might be the way to go17:10
belkinsadholbach, has Mark looked over the list?17:11
dholbachbelkinsa, I'm not on the TB, so I don't know - I haven't been involved in the discussions17:11
dholbachhow have things been going for the TB in the last cycle?17:11
belkinsaOh, i see.17:12
mhall119hey guys, sorry I'm late17:12
mdeslaurthings have been going good, pretty quiet17:12
mdeslaurnothing big has come up17:12
dholbachno will-snappy-replace-standard-ubuntu discussions? :-)17:13
mdeslaurhaha, no17:13
mdeslaurwe've relaxed the SRU policy, that's about it17:14
dholbachI'm not on the TB mailing list and haven't attended any meetings lately... were there any controversial topics or was it mostly just boring things like approving standing sru microrelease exceptions?17:14
mdeslaurdholbach: nothing controversial, nothing worthy of debate17:15
czajkowskimdeslaur: did you get many nominations for the TB?17:15
mdeslaurthings are pretty quiet17:15
dholbachit very much sounds like smooth sailing... and maybe how things should be for an upcoming LTS release :-)17:16
mdeslaurczajkowski: I don't know, they go directly to Mark, and we haven't heard back yet17:16
czajkowskiok we can chase up there17:17
dholbachI'd recommend to mail clan17:17
dholbachif it proves to be too hard we can still extend the team membership by a week or two17:17
dholbachmaybe we should at some stage look into a service which sends reminders well in advance :)17:18
mdeslaurhehe, yeah17:18
dholbachit's not the first time elections take a bit longer to get organised :)17:18
mdeslaurthe date is quite unfortunate for the TB, as it's immediately after the holidays17:18
hggdhsee IRCC for another recent one17:18
dholbachmdeslaur, by delaying the election you're fixing that for the new TB right now ;-)17:19
mdeslaurgood :)17:19
dholbachmaybe we should take a look at https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-council-teams/msg00045.html later on to figure out which other teams need to be pinged17:19
mdeslaurthen there will be no excuse next time :)17:19
dholbachit sounds like everything is going all right right now... is there anything you feel the TB and CC should discuss together at some stage?17:20
svijhello! I'm late to the meeting…17:21
mdeslaurI can't think of anything off-hand, but we won't hesitate if something comes up17:21
dholbachok, cool17:21
dholbachI don't have any more questions... anyone else?17:22
belkinsaI'm good.17:22
mhall119not from me17:22
hggdhI am good17:22
mdeslaurgreat, thanks everyone!17:22
dholbachthanks a lot mdeslaur for giving us an update! :-)17:22
mdeslaurI wish I had more to update on :P17:22
belkinsaNot a problem, mdeslaur, and thank you for coming.17:22
sgclarkThank you17:23
dholbachI spotted svij already... do we have anyone else from the LoCo Council?17:23
svijI don't know, just came home and directly to the pc17:23
svij(I didn't even know that there's a meeting today)17:24
hggdhwxl: there?17:24
belkinsasvij, we are sorry for forgetting for sending out the reminder e-mail.17:25
dholbachI though mhall119 had sent out an invitation...?17:25
mhall119I did, but we were also going to send reminders17:26
mhall119before each team's meeting17:26
dholbachwe should have a service for sending out these emails ;-)17:27
* belkinsa nods and thanks mhall119 for adding that17:27
dholbachok... do we have other LoCo Council members here?17:28
belkinsaYes, and I will bring that up on our mailing-list17:28
mhall119dholbach: I was also going to look into creating a shared Google calendar so people can subscribe to invites17:28
mhall119but...I haven't yet17:28
belkinsa#action belkinsa Talk about using a reminder service (e-mail) for check-up reminders17:28
meetingologyACTION: belkinsa Talk about using a reminder service (e-mail) for check-up reminders17:28
mhall119dholbach: I pinged wxl and nhaines in #ubuntu-loco-teams but haven't heard from them17:29
dholbachthanks mhall11917:29
dholbachsvij, how are things in the LoCo Council? I think you just joined the team... right?17:30
mhall119just to check, is the LC fully staffed now?17:30
dholbachLP shows 6 members17:31
mhall119which is the new size, IIRC, down from 7 we had for a while17:31
svijI just joind the team and I didn't have time to get read everything which I should know17:31
svijso I can't say much sadly17:31
dholbachno worries, that' fair enough17:32
dholbachmhall119, I feel we probably shouldn't do another restaffing cycle unless there are big problems right now17:32
mhall119dholbach: I agree, I just couldn't remember if there was currently an open seat or not17:33
* dholbach nods17:33
mhall119IIRC, we all agreed to shrink the size of the LC down to 6, so that makes it fully staffed17:33
dholbachok... I feel we should maybe wait another 2-3 minutes and if nobody turns up, wrap it17:34
hggdhmeanwhile, just so it is public (already in Trello): the IRCC is setting up to run a Condorcet election for 3 seats17:35
dholbachcool - thanks a lot17:35
hggdhcandidates are Unit193, tm-T, rww, na3il, and myself. Flannel will run the Condorcet voting.17:36
mhall119thanks hggdh17:36
dholbachall right... does anyone have any other business? anything else you'd like us to talk about?17:37
hggdhI am OK17:37
mhall119I'm happy17:37
belkinsaI'm cool.17:37
Na3iLo/ all17:37
hggdhNa3iL: cheers17:38
sgclarkGood here17:38
Na3iLHey hggdh17:38
hggdhNa3iL: just so you know, ircc election should happen soon(-ish)17:39
Na3iLAh, that's cool :D17:39
dholbachall right... let's wrap it up17:39
dholbachthanks a lot everyone!17:39
hggdhdholbach: thank you for hosting17:39
dholbachcan somebody update the team report wiki with the links to the log?17:39
dholbachawesome thanks!17:40
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds: Please leave swords by the door | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendars | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology
meetingologyMeeting ended Thu Feb 18 17:40:09 2016 UTC.17:40
meetingologyMinutes:        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2016/ubuntu-meeting.2016-02-18-17.00.moin.txt17:40
dholbach^ here they are :-D17:40
dholbachhave a great rest of your day everyone :)17:40
wxlahhh sorry folks just got in18:00
wxlstill around mhall119?18:00
=== doko_ is now known as doko

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!