flocculantknome: having trouble logging into x.org - torrent links are wrong on getxubuntu06:36
flocculantUnit193: no I wasn't :p06:36
flocculantknome: forget that - seems login is jittery ... all done06:41
Unit193flocculant: Got an email about -core.07:06
Unit193There's the link.07:07
knomeflocculant, okay, i'll forget :P07:58
=== tincan is now known as NotARobot
flocculantknome: if I get the same again I guess I ought to go to IS 11:31
knomeflocculant, try cleaning cache first if it reappears13:55
=== pleia2_ is now known as pleia2
flocculantknome: I tried logging right out of sso - seems to have sorted it16:00
flocculantochosi: just a mention here cos I know how you are with how things look ... grabbed new tbird from yak -proposed and it looks like this > http://i.imgur.com/Ikwp9uR.png16:24
flocculantwhich isn't dissimilar from the LO stuff you replaced with 'elementary'16:25
flocculantknome: ok - so the community council have now had 4 weeks, we've heard nothing since one said they were looking in the 3rd week16:28
flocculant!team | I think we should just move on with the council idea now16:28
ubottuI think we should just move on with the council idea now: akxwi-dave, bluesabre, dkessel, flocculant, jjfrv8, knome, krytarik, micahg, Noskcaj, ochosi, pleia2, slickymaster and Unit19316:28
flocculantthe hard bit's done - all we need to do now is change the section of strategy doc and then get a council sorted 16:29
flocculantto be honest I only thought we should cc the CC in because it was called a council - they had no input on xpl16:31
flocculantand trying to be polite :)16:31
flocculantUnit193: not at all - just think we should move it all along now16:38
flocculantthey've had long enough to at least comment :)16:38
pleia2it is disappointing that it's taking so long :(16:39
flocculantpleia2: yup16:39
pleia2I'm not looped in, but maybe one final email saying we're moving forward?16:40
flocculanta response other than 'we're looking' 3 weeks ago16:40
flocculantpleia2: as long as that doesn't then entail waiting another month ;)16:40
flocculantat least it's the post-lts cycle \o/ 16:40
flocculantmhall119: ^^ 16:42
flocculantthere - that's as good as an e-mail :D16:42
Unit193They're all on IRC, poke 'em all. :P16:42
davmor2flocculant: do you know how hard it is to find a distant star that hasn't been name it takes a while of looking ;)16:42
flocculantUnit193: yup - but one is in here :D16:42
flocculantdavmor2: heh16:42
davmor2Unit193: this isn't pokemon go you know 16:43
* flocculant had an idjit walk in front of him doing that stupid16:44
flocculantdavmor2 should remember we do have an -offtopic to take the mickey :p16:44
mhall119flocculant: sorry, we did a round of email-voting, I think we haven't heard from all members yet, but those that did respond were all +116:46
mhall119so I think we can all start planning the steps for implementing this change16:46
flocculantmhall119: thanks for responding :)16:46
* davmor2 take the mickey I've never been so offended.........wait is that the right word........no...........pleased with myself in a long time ;)16:46
mhall119flocculant: I'll send out a formal email, where do you want it sent?16:47
flocculantmhall119: frankly our plan is now to transfer the wording from the mail lists to replace the XPL section of http://docs.xubuntu.org/contributors/xsd.html 16:47
flocculantmhall119: send it to pasi, CC me please16:48
flocculantthen we'll do the next bits 16:48
flocculantthanks Michael16:48
flocculantmhall119: basically we'll be replacing that xpl bit with council bit 16:49
flocculantmhall119: it would help us enormously if CC realises that once we've done that, if you want some sort of change - we are also wanting to replace XPL asap - as we don't really have one currently16:50
flocculantalthough ochosi is listed - he's doing that so we have someone in control - what he really wants is the council sorted out16:50
mhall119flocculant: not sure I follow, do you need the CC's help in replacing the XPL? Or in recruiting members to the new council?16:51
flocculantmhall119: no not at all - we just need the CC to read and respond sooner rather than after we ping people :) 16:54
flocculantall the real stuff is done :)16:54
mhall119flocculant: email sent16:56
=== pavlushka is now known as Guest29396
=== Guest29396 is now known as pavlushka
ochosiflocculant: that looks ok, no? or what would be the problem..?20:04
knomejust forwarded mhall119's mail to the devel list as i see no reason not to20:15
knomemhall119, as i see it, i don't think we need any help from CC in the practical side of it, just the ack20:17
flocculantochosi: that's fine then - just thought I would mention it - looks to me much the same as the thinh which was default in LO for a while21:14
flocculantwhich we didn't like ;)21:23
ochosioh right, well i think thunderbird has its own icon themes and i don't use it personally, so i have extremely little incentive to make one :)21:38
ochosii also thought it had looked like that for a while already, but then again i don't use thunderbird anymore21:39
ochosiflocculant: ^21:40
flocculantochosi: works for me - I just thought I would tell you is all :)21:52
flocculantI've really got no bones in this fire at all21:53
flocculantmail to list just setting out what's needed for pleia2's archive22:04
flocculantimo of course22:12
Unit193ochosi: You still there, sparky?22:51
Unit193ochosi: Not sure you've seen Debian 829155, but very related.22:56
ubottuDebian bug 829155 in murrine-themes "murrine-themes: Please split into separate packages" [Wishlist,Open] http://bugs.debian.org/82915522:56

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!