Trevinhoduflu: hey, yeah... that check is now handled :)01:41
dufluTrevinho, I might log a separate bug (which doesn't mention mutter) for Nvidia to look at. Although I recall in the past few weeks seeing the same error in some other users' Xorg logs in bug reports02:39
Trevinhoduflu: can you re-review the merge request on the pkg too?04:02
dufluTrevinho, yes I was going to after lunch and running to the shop...04:12
didrocksgood morning05:50
dufluMorning didrocks05:52
didrockshey duflu05:53
Trevinhomorning didrocks05:55
Trevinhoif you can have a look in sponsoring mutter would be nice :)05:56
Trevinholater in the day I mean05:56
didrockshey Trevinho05:57
jibelmorning all05:57
didrocksTrevinho: any luck debugging the scaling issue?05:57
didrocksTrevinho: final freeze is in 48h05:57
didrockshey jibel05:57
didrocksstarting to get stressed, and we may argue it's a blocker05:58
didrocksTrevinho: the hope was for you to debug/fix and we include this fix in one upload, not 205:58
didrocksTrevinho: to be clear: I'm going to ask for a revert of the scaling factor patch during the AOB of our weekly meeting06:04
didrockson Thursday, if no fix is provided06:04
* didrocks opens the bug, why I don't receive updates with this?06:05
didrocksTrevinho:ok, I see that you tried a patch06:05
didrocksTrevinho: when you say, "landing mutter", you mean, landing mutter with https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/ubuntu/3695 ?06:06
Trevinhodidrocks: nope, I did that for having users to tests06:06
didrocksTrevinho: do you have the corresponding bileto ticket?06:07
Trevinhodidrocks: but that's not for uploading, I've pushed the MP06:07
didrocksTrevinho: do you have the link for the MP? I can do more testing and land the 2 fixes at the same time then06:07
Trevinhodidrocks: https://code.launchpad.net/~3v1n0/ubuntu/+source/mutter/+git/mutter/+merge/36562406:07
Trevinhodidrocks: it's all in one upload06:07
didrocksTrevinho: thanks! Will test and if all good (as it seems it fixed it as well for 2 people on the bug) I will land all of that06:08
didrocksthx! Sorry, as I didn't receive the bug updates, I thought this was stalled06:08
Trevinhodidrocks: nope, was an easy fix... I pushed it last friday and asked users to test, and so far it was all ok06:09
TrevinhoI didn't prepare another bileto since was just faster for you to merge and upload I suppose06:10
dufluMorning jibel06:11
dufluAnd it is morning Trevinho ;)06:11
dufluTrevinho, sounds like maybe Nvidia isn't a factor here? bug 182379306:13
ubot5`bug 1823793 in mutter (Ubuntu) "[regression] Font scaling not working on gnome startup" [Undecided,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/182379306:13
didrocksTrevinho: yeah, fast to merge and test06:16
Trevinhoduflu: on that, should be fixed again by the branch06:20
TrevinhoTBH there's an issue that is not dependent on the branch itself for the way the font scaling is computed as it depends on scaling too06:21
Trevinhoand there could be some recursion06:21
Trevinhohowever, that bug is just a duplicate I think06:21
didrocks$ gbp clone lp:~ubuntu-desktop/ubuntu/+source/mutter06:27
didrocksgbp:info: Cloning from 'lp:~ubuntu-desktop/ubuntu/+source/mutter'06:27
didrocksgbp:error: Git command failed: Error running git checkout: error: le spécificateur de chemin 'master' ne correspond à aucun fichier connu de git06:27
didrockshum :/06:28
Trevinhodidrocks: I expect someone changed the default branch in lp not to be ubuntu/master?06:32
Trevinhodidrocks: actually no one ever set it06:32
didrocksyeah, could be, that's weird06:33
Trevinhoedit the repo and set master as it06:33
Trevinhowell ubuntu/master06:33
didrocksubuntu/master is set06:33
* didrocks git clone for now06:33
dufluTrevinho, yeah it sounds like the fix is a duplicate, so no new fixes required. Only pointed it out because it sounds like it's not an Nvidia problem when I thought it was. Using font scaling instead of display scaling is something I didn't test which is why I never noticed that06:48
Trevinhonope, I duflu I think it's related to the fact that the font scaling is computed every time ui scaling is computed and this could cause some race, but but I've not looked too furhter on it06:49
oSoMoNgood morning desktoppers06:56
Trevinhohi oSoMoN06:59
Trevinhoand.... good night from this side of the World, see you soon07:00
oSoMoNhey Trevinho, good night!07:00
dufluHi oSoMoN07:01
didrockshey oSoMoN07:10
oSoMoNhey duflu07:11
oSoMoNsalut didrocks07:11
oSoMoNI put my laptop to sleep last night, and when I opened the lid again this morning, it resumed without a lock screen and without a dock either07:11
oSoMoNthe top panel is there, though07:12
dufluoSoMoN, did you see it lock before sleeping?07:22
didrockseither mutter is extra slow to build in a ppa or the builders are stalled07:22
didrocksor launchpad is hunging, cancelling the build is stuck as well07:23
didrockslet's try in a non virt ppa07:23
oSoMoNduflu, no, I simply closed the lid to put it to sleep, and usually when I wake it the screen is locked (as I would expect)07:23
dufluoSoMoN, yeah I know we've declared that kind of bug fixed before but some people keep reporting similar. I guess generally you should make sure the lock screen is on before closing. As a workaround.07:24
dufluAlthough upstream mutter has also been working on unblocking rendering during power management modes recently. That might help07:25
dufluIdeally sleeping needs to be blocked until locking is confirmed07:26
dufluI have no idea what the parts are that should do that though07:26
dufluMaybe related: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/mutter/merge_requests/50607:32
gitbotGNOME issue (Merge request) 506 in mutter "Power save and KMS error handling fixes" [5. Backend: Native, Merged]07:32
duflu(in mutter 3.32.1)07:33
oSoMoNduflu, ack, thanks07:34
seb128good morning desktopers07:45
dufluMorning seb12807:57
dufluMorning willcooke08:03
seb128hey duflu willcooke08:03
dufluHi Laney. How you feeling?08:04
Laneymoin duflu08:04
dufluYes, good.08:05
dufluLaney, I mean compared to yesterday08:05
Laneyyeah, yesterday would have been unacceptable :>08:05
Laneyperhaps the hotfix worked08:05
seb128hey Laney08:08
Laneyhi seb12808:13
didrockshey willcooke, seb128, Laney08:13
seb128lut didrocks, en forme ?08:13
willcookehi duflu seb128 didrocks Laney08:13
didrocksseb128: angine + conjonctivite, donc bon… :p08:14
didrocksun poil de fièvre pour couronner le tout08:14
seb128didrocks, get some rest and get better!08:15
willcookepopey, morning!  Reminder to raise your big font problem08:15
willcookeget well didrocks08:15
didrocksseb128:thx, still need to finishing up some things and advance on subject, but no run, nothing outside08:15
didrocksthx willcooke08:15
seb128willcooke, he did yesterday evening I think? which sounded like the same issue than didrocks is having just reversed08:16
seb128the fixes from Marco which are pending upload hopefully fix that08:16
didrocksyeah, the ppa farm is down though :(08:16
didrocksand building on mutter on my nvidia is a PITA08:16
willcookeah good, I thought it was the same problem and L_aney said it sounded like it too08:16
didrocksI wanted to testproof it before uploading08:17
seb128does #launchpad/#is know about the ppas issue?08:18
didrocksdidn't ping yet, but image builds are stuck as well08:18
Laneyhey didrocks hey willcooke08:19
seb128<cjwatson> tjaalton: buildd-manager has got stuck; I've requested a restart (though there's no IS vanguard around just now, so it may take a while)08:20
seb128just as a fyi08:20
didrocksseb128: thx for asking08:32
seb128didrocks, I didn't need to, TImo already had ... anyway hopefully sorted out soon!08:32
didrocksah, unstuck! let's test this mutter08:36
didrocks2 boots without any issues! As it was on each boot before, I think it's fixed08:38
didrockslet me keep mutter running for a little while to ensure no obvious regression and I'll sponsor08:38
seb128good work Marco08:39
seb128thx didrocks for testing/sponsoring!08:39
seb128(we should probably think about maybe giving Marco ppu for the gnome-shell stack this cycle?)08:39
didrocksyeah, would be easier, under the condition that things are carefully tested before upload :)08:41
didrocksbut sounds logical to me08:42
seb128yeah, I think we didn't have much untested mps problem recently so worth at least considering it08:42
willcooketseliot, can you tell me if this behaviour is expected? https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-graphics-drivers-418/+bug/182375808:46
ubot5`Ubuntu bug 1823758 in nvidia-graphics-drivers-418 (Ubuntu) "Release upgrade didn't update nvidia driver" [Undecided,New]08:46
jibelis there a tool that shows where on the screen is the touch event happening?08:52
seb128libinput-debug-events ?08:56
seb128or evemu-record08:59
willcookejibel, evtest might help too09:05
jibelTrevinho, I tested mutter 3.32.0-1ubuntu2 from didrocks's PPA with your fixes and touch with screen rotation is still broken.09:15
jibelTrevinho, the screen rotates physically but the coordinates of the pointer do not.09:15
jibelnote that it doesn't really work either with 3.32.0-109:16
seb128that's not supposed to be fixed with the ppa09:19
seb128but in upstream 3.32.109:19
seb128which wasn't released yet09:19
didrocksFYI, jibel and I didn't spot any obvious regression, so 3.32.0-1ubuntu2 now in UNAPPROVED09:20
seb128thx guys!09:20
seb128I guess we get another update/upload to do with .1 is out, hopefully today09:20
didrockslet's hope so :)09:21
didrocksbetween 2 zfs discussions, was time to test it ;)09:21
seb128didrocks, btw unsure if you saw, I assigned you 2 of the disco-archive-rebuild bugs, ubuntu-reports hitting a go listed by dh_missing and session-migration09:22
didrocksseb128: yeah, will do them at lunch time, should be easy for both09:23
didrocksso, I saw, but thanks for the reminder :)09:23
seb128thx :)09:23
didrocksgo was upgraded to 1.11 and now ship mod files09:23
didrockssession-migration is just 2 tests failing due to python config file changing its sorting behavior (grrrr)09:24
seb128python :/09:24
didrocks"backward behavior compatibility" :p09:25
k_alamseb128: Hi, can you cherry pick the log out fix for systemd ?09:40
gitbotsystemd issue (Pull request) 11697 in systemd "Notify about Job property change when job is uninstalled" [Pid1, Closed]09:40
tseliotwillcooke: yes, it is expected. The 418 driver doesn't support some of the GPU series that the 390 supports, hence we avoid upgrading users to something that might not work for them. Also, we don't do hardware detection when upgrading drivers.10:25
tseliotwillcooke: let me reply in the bug report10:28
willcookethanks tseliot10:29
dufluIt's never ending :/  (I've been using the Nvidia driver since around 1998 and regularly lose support for my current GPU)10:29
* duflu shrugs and fades into the night10:30
tseliotwillcooke: done. So, that would be either a "won't fix", or a "wishlist" thing, assuming that anybody wants to work on it on the system updater side (I can help with the detection side)10:32
willcooketseliot, oki.  I think we need to have another discussion about how we want the general nvidia drivers story to improve.  Making newer drivers more easily installable/findable etc.  I'm going to see Brad in a couple of weeks so I will bring it up with him then and see what we can work out.10:34
tseliotwillcooke: all right10:35
popeywillcooke: who was i going to speak to about big font fun?11:35
willcookepopey, d_idrocks but it's known and should be fixed11:36
popeyok, collio11:36
seb128popey, see backlog for a ppa to test (or wait for the upload to be approved from disco queue)11:43
popeykk, thanks11:43
seb128tjaalton, do you think it's worth syncing the libxcursor new version from debian? looking to https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/lib/libxcursor/commits/master it fixes a segfault and add support for xdg dir and that's it, sounds like bugfix enough?11:57
tjaaltonseb128: fine by me11:59
seb128tjaalton, thx11:59
=== jdstrand_ is now known as jdstrand
kenvandineoSoMoN: yay... your firefox policy patch was merged13:03
seb128hey trevinho!13:22
Trevinhodidrocks: thanks for testing and uploading, jibel testing too (but as said my side of the problem should be done)13:22
Trevinhoseb128: hi13:23
=== sparkieg` is now known as sparkiegeek
seb128how are you?13:23
Trevinhoseb128: muy bien!13:23
seb128trevinho, do you know if upstream shell plan to roll their 3.32.1 tarballs today?13:23
seb128we are on a tight schedule for disco and we need those13:23
Trevinhoseb128: no I saw Laney asked. but...13:24
seb128they fix several important bugs (like touch coordinate being buggy on X)13:24
didrocksTrevinho: yw! Great to have the fix :)13:24
didrocksseb128: usbguard isn't for disco, right?13:25
didrocks(been asked in the MIR team)13:25
seb128didrocks, no, it's maybe for next cycle13:25
seb128depends if GNOME merge the work which is pending review13:25
seb128Laney, the "tech debt" about search provider you are talking about are the app patches we have for a few of our sources?13:26
didrocksok! it will be off the list for now13:26
seb128for one week? :p13:26
Trevinhodidrocks: yeah was nothing huge, but I actually I'm happy to have triggered it since it's just an issue that is there because of a race I want to fix anyways (and not dependent on the fractional thing itself)13:26
didrocksseb128: well, I doubt it will be looked at until we have the confirmation it's going to be needed soon13:26
seb128I should adjust my replies13:26
seb128tell them it's for disco :p13:27
seb128but that's how we end up having things put on side until mid-next-cycle13:27
seb128and then missing the cycle :/13:27
didrocksI guess move that back to early next week13:27
seb128no hurry13:27
seb128I guess we will discuss the topic in Lyon13:27
didrockshaving an accurate list and not a 30 items long one, knowing "it's really the ones we need to work on" this cycle helps13:28
Trevinhoseb128: I have to ping again florian.... 😔13:28
seb128then we can re-bump priorities and ping MIR/security team if needed13:28
seb128Trevinho, DOIT :)13:28
didrockslike dlna which is up for mutliple cycles13:28
* Trevinho doesn't like to bother 13:28
didrocksbut yeah, a little bit of better coordination13:28
seb128didrocks, yeah, chrisccoulson is sleeping on that one :(13:28
Laneyseb128: yes, and there's a patch to Shell too13:30
Laneybut if you don't care then ignore my comment, that's fine13:30
seb128Laney, k13:30
willcookebah, why didnt I get a calendar reminder13:30
seb128Laney, I do care, I just wanted to make sure I've the details right13:30
seb128willcooke, DST?13:30
willcookemaybe I just closed it without reading13:30
willcooke#startmeeting Desktop Team Meeting 2019-04-0913:31
meetingologyMeeting started Tue Apr  9 13:31:03 2019 UTC.  The chair is willcooke. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.13:31
meetingologyAvailable commands: action commands idea info link nick13:31
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-desktop to: Home of the Desktop Team, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopTeam | For help or questions, try #ubuntu | Work (read-only for non-developers): https://trello.com/b/RHiGQXZJ/ubuntu-desktop-1904-cycle | Amaterasu watches over you benevolently | Desktop Team Meeting 2019-04-09 | Current topic:
seb128Laney, and I agree it's time to sort that out (though I'm afraid it's another one where we need Florian to comment/review and fail to get traction, but let's see)13:31
willcookeRoll call: andyrock, dgadomski, didrocks, duflu (out), jamesh (out), jibel, kenvandine, laney, oSoMoN, seb128, tkamppeter, trevinho, robert_ancell (out)13:31
Laneyrather that bracketed stuff be left out of replies if possible13:32
Laneyhi there13:32
willcookeI failed to send out the rls bugs email this morning, sorry.  I had meetings and got busy with release PR stuff13:32
seb128Laney, k, fair enough, I just think Marco failed to get traction in previous cycle but let's be positive and have a fresh try again :)13:32
willcookeLet's look at incoming BB bugs13:33
willcooke1 new one, but already fixed by the looks of it13:33
ubot5`Ubuntu bug 1592177 in gtk+3.0 (Ubuntu) "Focus drops from search input in GtkFileChooserDialog after first character, which stops searching (broken behaviour)" [Undecided,Fix released]13:33
seb128yeah, I'm untagging13:33
seb128I need to talk to bdmurray about filtering the fix commited out13:34
seb128well accepted/fix commited should be out13:34
willcookeWe can just ignore them for now13:34
seb128I think we said if it's nominated then it's not making sense on the incoming list (rather than the status)13:34
seb128just it did remind me I said I would talk ot him13:34
willcookeOn to CC:13:34
willcookeQuite a few FTBFS13:35
seb128hey andyrock, get off this phone :p13:35
willcookeI saw a conversation about that on the mailing list13:35
seb128willcooke, I vote rls-not-fixing them all13:35
andyrockseb128: I'm on my laptop :P13:35
willcookeanyone against that idea?13:35
seb128even d_oko seemed to agree on the list that it was not a priority13:35
willcookeSounds right to me, based on the ml13:35
didrocksagreed, time for fixing, SRU, get that migrated… probably shouldn't care. Or maybe reviewing the list and see if they apply to disco?13:35
seb128he filed bugs for disco13:36
seb128we had a full test rebuild there as well13:36
seb128rls-dd-incoming has them13:36
didrocksperfect then :)13:36
willcookeok, if no one objects to the CC ones I will fix them in a mo13:36
willcookeOn to DD then:13:36
willcookethere is one non-FTB13:37
seb128that one is more interesting :)13:37
willcookeRobert has fixed it13:37
seb128right, I emailed nagged him about it yesterday, worked out :)13:37
willcookeon to the FTB ones then13:37
willcookeDo we want to find owners for them all now?  I assume that we want to get them fixed13:38
seb128I wouldn't bother reviewing the list here13:38
seb128just ask people to grab some of they can13:38
Laneydish them out13:38
seb128and if they don't we do assignement in our managers meeting tomorrow?13:38
LaneyI'll take deja-dup13:38
willcookethanks Laney13:38
seb128Laney, thx, as a fyi I reported https://gitlab.gnome.org/World/deja-dup/issues/2213:38
gitbotWorld issue 22 in deja-dup "Tests fail with glib 2.60" [Opened]13:38
* didrocks handles as told session-migration and ubuntu-report13:39
seb128I poked enough to figured out it's not happening with glib 2.58 but stopped there because ENOCLUE13:39
Trevinhomh, also is it a think to SRU just a build failure? mhmh13:39
willcookeseb128, can I assign you on that one?13:39
seb128Laney, .4 has the vala fixes we need13:39
Laneyhmm, did you want that one then if you've looked a lot?13:39
seb128willcooke, deja-dup? Laney stepped in, I didn't get anywhere with the glib issue so I'm happy for him to poke13:40
willcookeI meant rsvg13:40
willcookeI missread13:40
seb128Laney, I got nowhere on why the mock thing/glib might fail to I would welcome you to poke at that bit13:40
willcookei386 only - do we want to fix those?13:40
seb128we need to13:40
LaneyI vote give the rest out now, one per person, shouldn't take any time at all13:40
willcookeok, librsvg13:41
seb128willcooke, let's review post meeting/assign?13:41
seb128no need of the team to assign imho13:41
willcookeI'd like to just get it done13:41
seb128oSoMoN, can you look at librsvg? it's something with rust13:41
kenvandinei can take shotwell13:41
seb128kenvandine, thx13:41
ubot5`Ubuntu bug 1823432 in openexr (Ubuntu) "openexr ftbfs in disco (i386 only)" [High,New]13:42
Laneyshotwell has a link to a commit, CHEATER!13:42
didrocksLaney: no, it's just that he's going to take 2 :)13:42
* kenvandine hides13:42
seb128willcooke, I can take openexr and cogl13:42
ubot5`Ubuntu bug 1823459 in guile-2.2 (Ubuntu) "guile-2.2 ftbfs in disco (arm64 only)" [High,New]13:43
seb128andyrock, want to poke at that one?13:43
andyrocksure thing13:44
ubot5`Ubuntu bug 1823464 in gnome-keyring (Ubuntu) "gnome-keyring ftbfs in disco (s390x only)" [High,New]13:44
willcookes390 only13:44
willcookeso !fix13:44
seb128give it to xnox :p13:44
seb128well, we sort of need to fix build issues imho13:44
seb128or make it stop building on the arch13:44
seb128(or skip tests on that arch to "fix" the build...)13:45
willcookesame for gnome-keyring13:45
seb128that's gnome-keyring we were talking about?13:45
willcookeffs. My tabs are out of order. sorry13:45
LaneyI wouldn't dismiss those kind of bugs out of hand without investigating them at least a bit first ...13:46
willcookeAnyone want to offer to look at that one?13:46
seb128kenvandine, does Robert has time to poke maybe at that one?13:46
willcookehe's on hols13:46
seb128ah :/13:47
willcookejamesh perhaps?13:47
willcookeseems like we all agree :)13:47
Laneypeople who are accepting bugs, don't forget to target to series13:47
Laneyotherwise they will not be on tracking13:48
willcookek, I'm going to assign jamesh, if he can't loop back13:48
willcookeLaney, thx, I will go anf fix13:48
* Laney fixed dd incoming already13:48
willcookefixed for that last one13:48
willcookeone last one for DD tracking...13:49
ubot5`Ubuntu bug 1823175 in gnome-shell (Ubuntu Cosmic) "Battery status shows "Estimating..." when fully charged" [Medium,Triaged]13:49
willcookelooks like it needs untagging13:49
seb128or marked invalid for upower13:49
seb128it seems it was fixed in gnome-shell13:50
willcookeThe Unity 7 team might want to fix it still13:50
willcookebut it's incomplete anyway13:51
kenvandinethere's a unity 7 team?13:51
willcookek_alam & co13:51
seb128well not rls in any case at this point I think13:51
willcookeI will catch up with k_alam and sort it13:52
willcookeproposed migrations looks clear.  Anything you want to add Laney?13:52
willcookeLet's do AOB13:54
willcookethanks Laney13:54
willcooke#topic AOB13:54
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-desktop to: Home of the Desktop Team, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopTeam | For help or questions, try #ubuntu | Work (read-only for non-developers): https://trello.com/b/RHiGQXZJ/ubuntu-desktop-1904-cycle | Amaterasu watches over you benevolently | Desktop Team Meeting 2019-04-09 | Current topic: AOB
willcookeAnyone got anything?13:54
willcooke1 min....13:54
seb128release is coming as a reminder13:54
Trevinhonope, I just will try to get some appindicator fixes, so might need sponsor :)13:55
seb128there are still some GNOME  3.32.1 updates that we should still try to get in13:55
seb128but otherwise I think we are mostly in good shape13:55
Trevinhoah, there are g-s changes pushed to vcs...13:56
Trevinhodo we want to release them if no .1 is there?13:56
seb128Trevinho, finding a sponsor should be possible here :)13:56
Trevinhoa11y mouse fix13:56
seb128we want a .113:56
seb128if we don't have one I say we do a snapshot13:56
Trevinhok, that would be included anyways13:56
Trevinholet's define a deadline?13:57
Trevinhoin waiting I mean13:57
seb128Laney, any opinion on that?13:57
seb128from a r-t perspective13:57
seb128I guess the sooner the better, I would say eod for tarball and we upload tomorrow what we have, snapshot or .113:57
willcookeLet's continue that in a mo, and end the meeting...13:59
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-desktop to: Home of the Desktop Team, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopTeam | For help or questions, try #ubuntu | Work (read-only for non-developers): https://trello.com/b/RHiGQXZJ/ubuntu-desktop-1904-cycle | Amaterasu watches over you benevolently
meetingologyMeeting ended Tue Apr  9 13:59:27 2019 UTC.13:59
meetingologyMinutes:        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-desktop/2019/ubuntu-desktop.2019-04-09-13.31.moin.txt13:59
willcookethanks all13:59
Laneyseb128: no, doesn't really matter, would still do those via debian as normal if possible though14:00
seb128didrocks, did you maybe want to look at the gnome-boxes update this week? the libosinfo update landed but Jeremy vanished so he didn't do the .90 -> .0 update (which includes the new Ubuntu support)14:27
didrocksseb128: sure, will probably do tomorrow14:29
seb128no hurry, it's in universe so I guess it's fine until later in the week probably14:29
seb128thx didrocks!14:29
tkamppeterkenvandine, seb128, willcooke, I have updated the debdiff of bug 1763520 (the GTK print dialog patch) with the current patch from https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/merge_requests/717. Could someone of you sponsor the upload before FF on Thursday? Thanks.14:38
ubot5`bug 1763520 in gtk+3.0 (Ubuntu Cosmic) "after upgrade to bionic, printing fails without explanation / logs / debuggability" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/176352014:38
gitbotGNOME issue (Merge request) 717 in gtk "Print dialog, CUPS: Check unknown option values whether they are actually custom settings - Backport to GTK 3.24" [Merged]14:38
seb128tkamppeter, thx14:39
GunnarHjseb128: The "Manage Installed Languages" button is no longer visible in Region & Languages, even if ubuntu-language-support.patch is still there.16:54
GunnarHjjbicha: You are the author of that patch. ^ Any idea of what happened?17:02
seb128GunnarHj, hey, no idea about that, maybe ask robert_ancell when he gets online, he worked on the changes to that panel this cycle17:03
seb128jbicha is not around much recently I think, best to not wait for him17:03
GunnarHjseb128: Ok, I'll ask Robert. Thanks!17:04
GunnarHjseb128: I saw it when I was about to dig into bug #1823778. Any offhand thoughts about that bug?17:07
ubot5`bug 1823778 in gnome-control-center (Ubuntu) "Unable to set Serbian as Language" [Medium,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/182377817:07
* kenvandine just enabled portals in gedit master (edge branch)17:12
kenvandinewhat could possibly go wrong :)17:12
kenvandinei didn't remove the home interface just yet17:13
willcookenight all o/17:39
seb128ricotz, I saw that someone uploaded your vala update to Debian, I synced it to disco now (it's in unapproved queue, still needs to get reviewed)19:25
ricotzseb128, ok, thank you20:18
TrevinhoLaney: tomorrow when you want, please sync with https://tracker.debian.org/news/1037751/accepted-gnome-shell-extension-appindicator-28-1-source-into-experimental/20:51

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!