-queuebot:#lubuntu-devel- Builds: Lubuntu Desktop amd64 [Eoan Final] has been updated (20191017)00:51
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rMANUAL3cba51cdf124: Fix capitilization] lynorian (Lyn Perrine) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rMANUAL3cba51cdf12401:31
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rMANUAL68f8f4398c60: spellcheck noblenote] lynorian (Lyn Perrine) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rMANUAL68f8f4398c6001:33
guiverckc2bez, have you started "EFI no yes"?   (I did bios no yes not realizing you were doing it..)02:18
kc2bezI have not started EFI02:18
guivercthanks, I'll do..02:19
kc2bezWe don't have an in progress in the faux testing tracker :(02:19
guiverci put my 'in progress' on iso.qa...02:20
kc2bezI should do that too I guess. Seems redundant since I am on the same computer. I will do XFS , BTRFS and separate home. XFS is almost done now.02:21
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> @wxl [<wxl> https://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2019/10/the-ubuntu-20-04-lts-codename-has-been …], ❤️02:26
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> @wxl [<wxl> ^ @tsimonq2 addition of grub theme reverted since it breaks in the chroot …], I saw this coming. That's why I even asked twice, how iso are created, coz during installation also, grub gets Installed at  last. Now the theme won't get in. *Sigh*02:30
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> Lite. We will fix this in focal.02:30
wxl[m]I don't think it's your fault…02:31
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> Are focal archives up? I will create a sbuild env of focal only02:31
kc2bez@The_LoudSpeaker I don't think they are up yet.02:37
kc2bezCan we get you to check secureboot with the new iso @The_LoudSpeaker ?02:38
The_LoudSpeakerOh. So I will wait on the sbuild set up.02:38
The_LoudSpeakerI can. I will do it in the evening.02:38
The_LoudSpeakerHow many hours till the release?02:39
kc2bezNobody really knows. but it is counting down.02:39
The_LoudSpeakertsimonq2: any idea?02:40
guiverc~8-9 hrs02:40
kc2bezgive or take02:40
guiverc"infinity> .. I'm anxious to release in about 11.5 hours, give or take. .."  (said a bit under 3 hrs ago)02:40
The_LoudSpeakerOkay. So I will try to test now after breakfast then.02:42
kc2bezThat would be great, thanks.02:43
guivercgrrr.. my autologin didn't autologin.. i bet i missed the checkbox.. grrr02:45
kc2bezMy protip for the night is: make sure your USB is fully inserted else weird results.02:47
guiverc:)    i feel better I'm not the only one ...02:48
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> @wxl[m] [<wxl[m]> I don't think it's your fault…], Well it's my fault only, the code I wrote attempts to update-grub which is not present in the build environment.02:48
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> @kc2bez [<kc2bez> My protip for the night is: make sure your USB is fully inserted else w …], What kinda of wierd results? O.o02:48
kc2bezsquashfs errors02:49
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> Noted.02:50
kc2beztyping on the laptop keyboard wiggled the drive loose02:50
kc2bezit wasn't in all the way02:50
* kc2bez facepalm02:50
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> @kc2bez [<kc2bez> typing on the laptop keyboard wiggled the drive loose], Woah! How forcefully you type?02:50
kc2beznot very hard but the drive was far from seated02:51
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> I have an external usb connector that I use and it's away from both my keyboards so doesn't cause a problem. :)02:52
wxl[m]<kc2bez "squashfs errors"> Out of context that freaked me the heck out03:52
guivercas long as wimpy's bug (ubuntu-release & Erich prediction there) won't cause another re-spin... I won't freak-out.. We're already at my guess on nbr respins I think03:58
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> https://phab.lubuntu.me/rSEED19d68e86d6c0 … About this. wxl: @tsimonq2 a non zero error would be enough?04:03
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> I mean a non zero return.04:04
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> Oops! A zero return.04:04
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> A return zero even if update-grub fails?04:04
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rMANUAL7edfe2c18c28: Spellcheck 2048-Qt] lynorian (Lyn Perrine) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rMANUAL7edfe2c18c2806:06
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rMANUALe9013162f152: spellcheck openbox settings] lynorian (Lyn Perrine) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rMANUALe9013162f15206:35
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rMANUALa555c213a225: Spellcheck printers] lynorian (Lyn Perrine) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rMANUALa555c213a22506:41
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rMANUAL82dd99446741: Fix capitlization] lynorian (Lyn Perrine) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rMANUAL82dd9944674106:45
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rMANUAL876eaea7cc47: Fix capitilization] lynorian (Lyn Perrine) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rMANUAL876eaea7cc4706:54
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rMANUAL0b98845fd364: Remove uneeded whitespace] lynorian (Lyn Perrine) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rMANUAL0b98845fd36406:58
The_LoudSpeakersecureboot tests done.08:48
kc2bezThank you The_LoudSpeaker they were some that we had concerns about. 08:49
The_LoudSpeakerwhat concerns?09:45
kc2bezI think this was the major one: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/shim-signed/+bug/184814209:48
ubot93Launchpad bug 1848142 in shim-signed (Ubuntu) "package shim-signed 1.39+15+1533136590.3beb971-0ubuntu1 failed to install/upgrade: installed shim-signed package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 1" [Undecided, Incomplete]09:48
-queuebot:#lubuntu-devel- Builds: Lubuntu Desktop amd64 [Eoan Final] has been updated (20191017.1)12:57
lubot<Neyder> @queuebot [<queuebot> Builds: Lubuntu Desktop amd64 [Eoan Final] has been updated (20191017 …], Happy Release party at your desk! Thank you all for the hard work!13:45
tsimonq2I'll take care of the final tests following this respin.14:15
-queuebot:#lubuntu-devel- Builds: Lubuntu Desktop amd64 [Eoan Final] has been marked as ready14:35
lubot<Neyder> \o/14:36
tsimonq2Let's get these release notes banged out.14:39
kc2bezYou have a doc going someplace @tsimonq2 ?14:40
tsimonq2Starting one now.14:40
kc2bezokie dokie14:40
tsimonq2We have a few hours before it's fully "out".14:40
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> @queuebot [<queuebot> Builds: Lubuntu Desktop amd64 [Eoan Final] has been marked as ready], 🔥🔥14:41
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> Everyone have a coffee.14:42
tsimonq2If you don't have access to notes.lubuntu.me but would like access, let me know.14:42
tsimonq2Please add names of people that have also contributed.14:43
tsimonq2For example, Raman needs an entry yet.14:43
tsimonq2lynorian: Ping.14:50
tsimonq2I'm going to hack on the manual in prod, beware.15:14
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rMANUAL07317bc9511c: Fix deploy script.] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rMANUAL07317bc9511c15:33
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rMANUALbac80b8037ba: Fix deploy script.] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rMANUALbac80b8037ba15:45
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> @tsimonq2 [<tsimonq2> For example, Raman needs an entry yet.], I am there.15:46
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rMANUALe3bf45929be5: This isn't bash, mark it as a shell command.] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rMANUALe3bf45929be515:47
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rMANUALc1d74013e4bd: This isn't bash, mark it as a shell command.] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rMANUALc1d74013e4bd15:48
tsimonq2lynorian: Alright, so.15:51
tsimonq2https://manual.lubuntu.me/stable/ and https://manual.lubuntu.me/master/ now exist.15:52
tsimonq2Existing links will go to a subpage of https://manual.lubuntu.me/stable/15:52
tsimonq2And once we have 20.04 documentation, that goes to https://manual.lubuntu.me/lts/15:52
tsimonq2For most people, https://manual.lubuntu.me/stable/ are the docs they'll use.15:52
tsimonq2I renamed the 19.10 branch to stable15:52
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rMANUAL62c70745297f: Update the version strings for 19.10.] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rMANUAL62c70745297f15:56
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rMANUALcb3d241c4212: Merge branch 'stable'] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rMANUALcb3d241c421215:57
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rMANUALc98bde0bd986: Change the string to 20.04.] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rMANUALc98bde0bd98615:58
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rMANUAL5df3348d56a1: Remove extra whitespace.] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rMANUAL5df3348d56a115:59
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rMANUALdfa66ffdecf2: Merge branch 'stable'] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rMANUALdfa66ffdecf216:00
tsimonq2Alright, and now master is bumped to say 20.04.16:01
tsimonq2I'll consider that housekeeping done.16:01
tsimonq2Now my focus is really going to be on release notes.16:03
tsimonq2Are there any known issues that we're aware of?16:05
lubot<aptghetto> We should mention https://phab.lubuntu.me/T87#145416:05
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [High, Resolved] Calamares: Address security issue related to FDE: https://phab.lubuntu.me/T87#145416:05
lubot<kc2bez> I took a peek at the doc earlier but I am afk for about 40 minutes or so16:06
tsimonq2Do you want to put that in there, @aptghetto, or do you want me to?16:06
tsimonq2@kc2bez: Thanks.16:06
lubot<aptghetto> You are a native Enlish speaker16:06
lubot<aptghetto> And we could mention the new lubuntu grub theme16:08
lubot<kc2bez> we should also probably mention something about improved timezone/location/language detection in cala.16:08
tsimonq2@kc2bez: Same question goes to you; could you add that, or do you want me to? :)16:08
tsimonq2I'm fine waiting if you're going to be around in the next few hours.16:09
lubot<kc2bez> I will write something for your review.16:09
tsimonq2Sounds goos.16:10
lubot<RikMills> @aptghetto [You are a native Enlish speaker], No, he speaks USA english16:10
lubot<HMollerCl> Hi! I have some time now16:11
tsimonq2Hey Hans!16:11
tsimonq2Please read over the release notes and add anything you think is relevant.16:12
lubot<HMollerCl> where is the draft of the anouncemnt?16:12
lubot<HMollerCl> thanks!16:12
lubot<HMollerCl> we don't have qt5 frontend in lo, it gave us problem.16:14
lubot<HMollerCl> problem with the filepicker16:14
lubot<HMollerCl> we have gtk16:14
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> @aptghetto [And we could mention the new lubuntu grub theme], 😍😍16:16
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> @HMollerCl [we have gtk], That's a bit wierd. But okay.16:17
lubot<princeofclay> How to resize partition16:17
lubot<princeofclay> Root16:17
lubot<princeofclay> I gave just 10.1 gb16:18
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> @princeofclay [How to resize partition], Ask in support channel16:18
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> You can use gparted. To extend. It works good. I have done that before.16:18
tsimonq2@HMollerCl: You're welcome to correct it. :)16:18
lubot<princeofclay> @The_LoudSpeaker [You can use gparted. To extend. It works good. I have done that before.], 👍🏻 I'll try that16:19
lubot<princeofclay> @The_LoudSpeaker [Ask in support channel], Not on telegram?16:19
kc2bez! support16:20
ubot93For Lubuntu support, please join the #lubuntu channel on IRC or https://telegram.lubuntu.me/support for Telegram.16:20
lubot<HMollerCl> @tsimonq2 [<tsimonq2> @HMollerCl: You're welcome to correct it. :)], it's autosaved? Or something must be made?16:20
tsimonq2It's autosaved.16:21
lubot<aptghetto> https://phab.lubuntu.me/T87 is visible only to phab users16:23
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [High, Resolved] Calamares: Address security issue related to FDE: https://phab.lubuntu.me/T8716:23
tsimonq2Nice catch.16:24
lubot<N0um3n0> How about a Twitt translation of the announcement of the new version?16:27
lubot<aptghetto> And we might add all the existing TG support channels to https://lubuntu.me/links/16:28
tsimonq2@N0um3n0: What do you have in mind?16:29
tsimonq2@aptghetto: My plan is to get that in the announcement itself, but yeah, I can add that.16:29
tsimonq2Does someone have a list of the new channels again?16:29
lubot<HMollerCl> @N0um3n0 ^16:30
tsimonq2How was the Global Team description?16:36
lubot<N0um3n0> @tsimonq2 [<tsimonq2> @N0um3n0: What do you have in mind?], I had three things, 1 translate the Twitt of the announcement of the new version.  2. translate if necessary the blog post.  3 (this is only a thought of mine), the creation of a new global Twitter, dedicated only to the topic of advertising new channels, support, announcemen16:37
lubotts in different languages, etc ...16:37
lubot<N0um3n0> or what remains to be done16:37
tsimonq2Let's discuss the Global Team Twitter after the release.16:40
tsimonq2We can translate the tweet, but would those just be as responses to the thread?16:40
lubot<N0um3n0> @tsimonq2 [<tsimonq2> Let's discuss the Global Team Twitter after the release.], Perfect ;)16:45
lubot<N0um3n0> @tsimonq2 [<tsimonq2> We can translate the tweet, but would those just be as responses to t …], like two tweets, one in English and one in Spanish, or if you see it better to put it from my account in a comment in response ...16:55
tsimonq2I'll let you know when we publish the announcement.16:55
tsimonq2@kc2bez: Hi, any update?>16:55
tsimonq2The release announcement is seeming pretty shiny to me at this point.16:55
kc2bezalmost back to my office16:56
tsimonq2No rush, just wondering.16:57
tsimonq2@kc2bez, wxl, guiverc2, @teward001, lynorian: As fellow native English speakers, could you please spot check the release announcement? https://notes.lubuntu.me/EYgHuxoAQkenGoKW8_Dl2g?edit16:58
tsimonq2In the meantime, I'm going to create focal branches now.16:59
lubot<HMollerCl> maybe we should add a paragraph about "tiling" shortcuts note present?17:01
tsimonq2Were they present in the last release?17:03
lubot<franksmcb> @tsimonq2 in the notes "Older Lubuntu versions have reached their end of life and are not supported anymore" wouldn't 19.04 be supported til Jan 2020?17:17
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rCIMETADATA6c5c5e50a06f: Add Focal, remove Disco.] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rCIMETADATA6c5c5e50a06f17:20
tsimonq2@franksmcb: Nice one.17:20
tsimonq2Thanks, fixing.17:20
tsimonq2Wait, I do have that exception in there.17:21
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rNEWRELc3d00dbe3df4: Add lubuntu-meta to the repo list.] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rNEWRELc3d00dbe3df417:22
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rNEWRELbb440b7d9bf6: Make sure we document that we usually also remove old releases.] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rNEWRELbb440b7d9bf617:22
lubot<franksmcb> I see that above it. It just caught my eye how is was phrased17:23
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rCIMETADATA20a69d19cfc7: Change the default branch to ubuntu/focal.] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rCIMETADATA20a69d19cfc717:23
tsimonq2Makes sense.17:24
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rLUBUNTUMETAPACKAGING50bb2eb932c1: Update to Focal.] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rLUBUNTUMETAPACKAGING50bb2eb932c117:25
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rLUBUNTUMETAPACKAGING95c4892ac59a: Import upload from the archive.] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rLUBUNTUMETAPACKAGING95c4892ac59a17:27
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rLUBUNTUMETAPACKAGING7cc53a29c535: Merge branch 'ubuntu/eoan' into ubuntu/focal] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rLUBUNTUMETAPACKAGING7cc53a29c53517:28
lubot<HMollerCl> @tsimonq2 We had "tiling" before17:29
tsimonq2In 19.04?17:29
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rCALASETTINGSd787e3fc20f1: Welcome to the Focal Fossa!] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rCALASETTINGSd787e3fc20f117:33
lubot<HMollerCl> @tsimonq2 [<tsimonq2> In 19.04?], yes17:35
tsimonq2Could you please write a paragraph, and I can check it over?17:35
lubot<HMollerCl> done17:42
lubot<HMollerCl> we should mention the new wallpaper too17:43
tsimonq2Good idea.17:44
lubot<HMollerCl> we had it for beta, could copy the sam17:51
lubot<HMollerCl> e17:51
lubot<HMollerCl> https://notes.lubuntu.me/rtyT2uSQToOIS2BgX26H-Q#17:51
lynorianI do not see anything wrong looks nice 17:52
lubot<teward001> @tsimonq2 grammar wise i dont see anytthing glaringly obvious17:54
lubot<teward001> FYI tho I am suffering a bout of Bronchitis right now... :/17:54
lubot<HMollerCl> ufff, take carre @teward00117:55
lubot<teward001> Yeah dont expect me to be super active heh17:55
tsimonq2@teward001: Thank you; get well soon.17:55
tsimonq2lynorian: Thanks.17:55
tsimonq2lynorian: How about the manual changes?17:55
lynorianI was mostly ready except for the final hashes which I am not sure are based off final file name 17:56
tsimonq2Yep, I took care of those.17:56
lynorianthank you17:57
tsimonq2You're welcome/.17:58
tsimonq2I'll publish in one hour, that gives a last opportunity for any final tweaks.18:02
tsimonq2The more eyes the better on this. :)18:02
lubot<HMollerCl> @tsimonq2 changed the "tiling" and put it as a note18:07
tsimonq2I'll clean it up slightly.18:08
kc2bezFeel free to sanitize my edits too.18:08
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rNEWREL668995582c3b: Add manual deployment instructions.] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rNEWREL668995582c3b18:15
tsimonq2Sounds good.18:15
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [T75: need new Lenny!] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) commented on the task: https://phab.lubuntu.me/T75#249118:20
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rBLOGfed7d5d26805: Add the Eoan announcement.] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rBLOGfed7d5d2680518:27
=== tsimonq2 changed the topic of #lubuntu-devel to: Lubuntu Development | Lubuntu 19.10 is out! https://lubuntu.me/eoan-released/ | Support: #lubuntu | Offtopic: #lubuntu-offtopic | Telegram: https://telegram.lubuntu.me/development | Standup meetings: Thursdays 2100 UTC
tsimonq2wxl: ^^ Please change the topic in the other two channels, I can't do that.18:39
tsimonq2(-offtopic and support)18:39
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [T41: Lubuntu 19.10] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) commented on the task: https://phab.lubuntu.me/T41#250118:42
tsimonq2IT'S OUT!18:42
tsimonq2Party time!18:42
* kc2bez is old and might nap first.18:42
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rNEWRELdd9be089f0aa: Edit the Phab sidebar.] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rNEWRELdd9be089f0aa18:48
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rNEWRELbd76ce0e76da: Nuke instructions for old releases in the CI.] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rNEWRELbd76ce0e76da18:50
tsimonq2Jenkins updates have been ran (as well as plugin and system updates), Focal added.18:54
tsimonq2After I verify things are still working after the update, I'm going to run a nightly to see if Focal jobs will work.18:55
tsimonq2Phab updated.18:56
tsimonq2System updates also done for the Phab container. Restarting that.18:57
tsimonq2teward: You forgot to enable the sshd-phab service when you created it.19:02
lubot<HMollerCl> now that 19.10 is out I will install it for the first time in SDD. Any recommendations?19:09
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rNEWREL357eee20dfe4: Manually nuke obsolete packages.] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rNEWREL357eee20dfe419:11
wxl@tsimonq2: will do topics and fix the ubutnu release notes to point at the right thing.. please add to new release checklist to update the testing page 19:12
tsimonq2wxl: ack19:13
tsimonq2wxl: Ubuntu release notes? hmm19:13
tsimonq2wxl: Didn't even think of that.19:13
wxltsimonq2: bdmurray mentioned it in -release but only highlighted me19:14
tsimonq2wxl: sigh19:14
tsimonq2wxl: Thanks.19:14
wxlcurrently we're pointing at disco19:14
wxli guess we should add THAT to the release notes XD19:15
tsimonq2"pointing at disco" wat?19:16
wxlit's fixed so no worries19:17
wxlbut the link was to the disco release notes19:17
wxlfyi flavors page got updated but not with the new logo https://github.com/canonical-web-and-design/ubuntu.com/issues/3161#issuecomment-54333009719:40
ubot93Issue 3161 in canonical-web-and-design/ubuntu.com "Lubuntu has evolved" [Closed]19:40
kc2bezI just blasted the Telegram Announcement channel.19:43
lubot<kc2bez> I think we should change the channel avitar to the new Lenny here. (It is a cuttlefish Lenny now for the IRC folks)19:47
lubot<tsimonq2> Good idea.19:48
wxlsomeone gonna do that?19:48
lubot<tsimonq2> (New chat photo, 640x640) https://i.imgur.com/egpmz2c.jpg19:49
lubot<tsimonq2> Done19:49
lubot<kc2bez> Nice!19:50
lubot<tsimonq2> ^^19:50
wxli think the fossa should be a gutter punk19:50
kc2bezNeeds glasses for "focus"19:52
wxloooh yes!19:52
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [rNEWREL1c3757528dce: Update docs.] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) committed: https://phab.lubuntu.me/rNEWREL1c3757528dce19:53
* wxl drops the mic19:55
tsimonq2Uhhhh. XD19:56
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [T123: 20.04 Artwork] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) just created this task: https://phab.lubuntu.me/T12319:58
tsimonq2On a serious note, Lintian is now updated for Focal.19:58
tsimonq2debootstrap is coming Soon.19:58
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [T123: 20.04 Artwork] wxl (Walter Lapchynski) commented on the task: https://phab.lubuntu.me/T123#251120:01
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [T123: 20.04 Artwork] tsimonq2 (Simon Quigley) commented on the task: https://phab.lubuntu.me/T123#251420:04
-lugito:#lubuntu-devel- [T123: 20.04 Artwork] wxl (Walter Lapchynski) commented on the task: https://phab.lubuntu.me/T123#251520:06
lubot<N0um3n0> @tsimonq2 Finally there isn't much tweet to translate, eoan is out ;)20:48
lubot<N0um3n0> xD20:49
The_LoudSpeaker! standup21:00
ubot93standup is @tsimonq2 @lynorian @HMollerCl @aptghetto @teward001 @SamuelBanya @kc2bez @The_LoudSpeaker wxl[m] guiverc it's 2100 UTC Thursday which means it's time for the Lubuntu Development standup meeting. Please announce yourself for roll call! Afterwards, in order of announcement, post your items and be sure to mention when you're done.21:00
wxloh jeez21:00
lubot<lynorian> o/21:01
The_LoudSpeakerI have an alarm in my phone for this.21:01
lubot<tsimonq2> o/21:03
theloudspeakerwho's first?21:06
lubot<tsimonq2> You21:07
theloudspeakeryup! so here it goes:21:07
theloudspeakertested secureboot for 14th and 17th oct builds21:08
theloudspeakeralso, autologin one for 14th21:08
theloudspeakersent the xscreensaver fix to wxl. My build env is still not up completely21:09
theloudspeakerfaught spam in both devel and user lists21:09
wxl(well, he sent it enough for me to confirm i couldn't get it to fail in the same way)21:09
theloudspeakerpublicity forr ubuntu talk that's scheduled tomorow morning here. wxl's our guest. telepresence21:11
lubot<lynorian> oh nice21:11
theloudspeakerpreparing for that now.21:11
theloudspeakerset up a hackintosh and scrapped it coz need ubuntu tomorrow.21:11
theloudspeakerwas fun tho21:12
theloudspeakerI will send in the poster of the talk after meet.21:12
wxland given that i'll segway in 21:13
wxlhopefully i won't be a total embarassment as it will be 11pm here21:13
wxli.e. past my bedtime21:13
wxlas for what i've done.. pretty much just pushing things along with release21:14
theloudspeakeryou signed up for it.21:14
wxli know, i know :)21:14
wxlso talk will be in a mostly q&a format, with the intention of focusing on ubuntu as a whole, but with heavy emphasis on flavors21:15
wxlthat's it for me21:15
lubot<lynorian> For me I did some small work on recording for pavucontrol-qt21:16
lubot<lynorian> more screenshots for find and jump to in featherpad21:17
lubot<lynorian> a way to change the language just for ark as well21:17
lubot<lynorian> and a few times I did spellcheck rather lot of files21:19
lubot<lynorian> that was it from me this week21:20
wxlgood job lyn!21:20
kc2bez+1 21:21
kc2bezShort list from me.21:21
lubot<tsimonq2> +121:21
kc2bezOnly have 3 items.21:21
kc2bez* Testing21:21
kc2bez* Moar testing21:21
kc2bez* Made some minor additions to the release notes.21:21
kc2bezThat is all I have for this week.21:22
wxlthanks a ton for the testing21:22
wxlespecially given we had to re-test like 10,000 times21:23
kc2bezIt is all worth it.21:23
lubot<tsimonq2> We've had worse21:23
wxli dunno. it was pretty bad.21:23
wxlone of the worst i've seen.21:23
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> (Photo, 628x1280) https://i.imgur.com/PtCjdjK.jpg Here's the poster.22:07
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> Oops! That was my fb story! 😅22:08
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> (Photo, 1280x872) https://i.imgur.com/zvLNS9E.jpg This is the one you should see.22:09
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> Also, due to some technical reasons, we just had to postpone it by one day. But rest all good. Every fest has some hiccups. I hope we don't have more.22:11
guiverc2apologies: I didn't realize it was 'friday' (stand-up) & was guiverc2 due constant reconnects so this box didn't ping..   I'd not have said anything anyway; so it's no great loss :)23:21
lubot<kc2bez> We couldn't do it without you Chris.23:24
lubot<The_LoudSpeaker> You are the MVP guiverc2:23:36

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!